La Pucelle Tactics $19.99 at Target (YMMV)

EndlessChris

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I don't know if this deal is nationwide or what but tonight I went to the Target in Hadley, MA and La Pucelle Tactics was only $19.99. I did a complete double take when I saw it.

My Target has about 3 copies left. I know there are some other CAGs in this area. Hurry and pick it up! :)

EDIT: I AM THE LORD OF ALL THAT IS CHEAP ASS GAMING

Thanks for the tip DT, but I preordered it at Gamestop, just so I could get the free Character Guide that came with the preorder.
I did get another copy for my neice, she just got a PS2 and will probably love this game.

Damn. I tried calling Target at work to see the La Pucelle Tactics UPC number and I got bombarded with phone calls.

Got two copies at N. Attleboro, MA. Still 2-3 copies left. I got one for myself to keep sealed (since I already got the game) and the other for any CAG who will pay 20.99 (sales tax in MA) + however much it costs to ship it, including the box and wrapping. PM me if interested.

EDIT: SOLD'd

[quote name='Ichabod']Congrats on that, dtcarson. Oh, the excruciating pain of having to sit here at work while there are Targets to be checked![/quote]

Green Road has several copies left. I gotta go and check price later when I go to Ed McKay and Gamestop

Casey - Not to get off topic, but I'm glad to see someone else who likes old Ed McKay. Anyway, back on topic, I don't suppose you'd want to pick up a copy for me if they are priced right and I'll do the same for you if I find them at the Garner store?

Edit: I like how about a third of this thread has become a search of the greater Raleigh area CAGer's for the elusive cheapy Pucelle.

[quote name='KingNES']49.99 here in South Fla.[/quote]

Damn, i nearly jizzed when i saw the price on the boards. Aww fook.

Grand Rapids, MI. Listed as $49.99 but rang up as $19.99.

I think all the Targets are selling La Pucelle for $19.99. Just have them scan it and it should be $19.99.

I did have them scan it - $49.99 . . . maybe it'll drop soon.

[quote name='norkusa']Grand Rapids, MI. Listed as $49.99 but rang up as $19.99.

I think all the Targets are selling La Pucelle for $19.99. Just have them scan it and it should be $19.99.[/quote]

[quote name='scsg75']If anyone can pick me up a copy I'd gladly pay $30 for it plus shipping plus you'll be my friend for life. I'd have to wait until Saturday to send you the money (when I get paid), but you'll have my gratitude right now! I can paypal or send a money order.

PM me.[/quote]

id be happy to sell you one ;o)

they also had these

wave rally ps2 - $3.24
pop gba - $9.99
tony hawk gba - $9.99
klonoa gba - $14.99
tetris gba - $9.99
tribes ps2 - $9.99
space channel 5 ps2 - $9.99
minority report ps2 woohoo - $9.99
mission impossible ps2 - $9.99

Just got mine in Denver, CO target. Tag on shelf says 49.99 but rang up at 19.99. I called in advance and they first told me it was 50. I asked them to scan it and they thought I was from Wal Mart or another competitor so were reluctant to do so. I told him I want to purchase the game if the price was 20. He scanned it finally and it was $20. Glad i called first. Just had my wife pick it up for me with Southpark season 4. Being i didn't pick it up, i'm not sure how many copies are left. Thanks for posting this deal endless chris. Nice find.

Have you other folks in Raleigh ever had any luck at Ed McKay's? I've only been there once in the past couple years, went to the one next to Buy Rite [Hey! Why doesn't someone go check there?] and didn't have any luck for anything. And between joining book clubs and the Wake Country Library Book Sale, I can't make myself buy new or lightly-used books anymore.
And the fact that McKay's is about 40 minutes from me....
Anyway, good luck to all : )

Ed McKay's is fuckin awesome. I got Mega Man X2 and X3 for 20 bucks total and Secret of Mana before for 7. I usually pick up guides from there for cheap as well, got RE:Outbreak, Paper Mario, and FFTA guides for 12 total.

Newer stuff has crappy prices, but SNES and Genesis stuff is priced pretty cheap.

I'm a sucker for used book stores. I've never had much use for their used games though. As Casey said, the newer ones are typically overpriced. So overpriced, in fact, that they are usually more expensive used there than new elsewhere. However, the older games and the game guides are definitely worth checking out!

I probably am going to apply up there soon with the sole inclination of fixing their gaming section.

They want more for Wario ware used on the GCN then it costs new.

GOT DAMN WHAT THE HELL?!?!

I was just at Target for a job interview... (I got hired :D )

then after that I drove to a clothing store to check out the new mad threads, which was in the vicinity of yet ANOTHER Target...

freakin mo... now I gotta go back

If anyone has an extra copy of LaPucelle, I am interested. I'll reimburse you full price+shipping or will trade my unopened copy of Rez for PS2 straight up.

Traded to Trustcompany (he was first. Thanks for all the offers

[quote name='rebthor']If anyone has an extra copy of LaPucelle, I am interested. I'll reimburse you full price+shipping or will trade my unopened copy of Rez for PS2 straight up.[/quote]

pmed!

[quote name='Ichabod']I'm a sucker for used book stores. I've never had much use for their used games though. As Casey said, the newer ones are typically overpriced. So overpriced, in fact, that they are usually more expensive used there than new elsewhere. However, the older games and the game guides are definitely worth checking out![/quote]

I do love used book stores, just browsing in them. There was this big-ass one over on Capital that I used to love to go to. Always started sneezing, though, from all the dust.
And Jackson Street Books in Athens, GA, was excellent as well...creaky floors, high shelves, great atmosphere, and some great rarities.
I currently go to Lazy Lion in Fuquay-Varina. It's closer to me, and the owners are real friendly, and I've built up almost a hundred bucks in trade credit.
Have you guys been to the library's book sale? It's chaotic, but any bookstore I can go to seems anticlimactic after that. Depends also on what you're into, of course.

I'm not really in the market for SNES/Gen games, so that might be part of it. Last time I was there, I did browse them, to see if I had any rarities, and I was pretty impressed with their prices on those.

JEKKI: congrats on the job :)
Today must be interview day--both my wife and a coworker had interviews today for various jobs.

[quote name='rebthor']If anyone has an extra copy of LaPucelle, I am interested. I'll reimburse you full price+shipping or will trade my unopened copy of Rez for PS2 straight up.[/quote]

if it rings up 20 I will get you a copy

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='rebthor']If anyone has an extra copy of LaPucelle, I am interested. I'll reimburse you full price+shipping or will trade my unopened copy of Rez for PS2 straight up.[/quote]

if it rings up 20 I will get you a copy[/quote]

noooo...i already pmed him and posted before you....MY REZ!.......grrr.....MUST.....HAVE.....REZ!

Target in Hackensack, NJ didn't have it. But this Target barely had any PS2 games to begin with. Seems like my Target is the only one that actually sells out of everything at retail price, before these sales come through. Bummer. :cry:

-Morpheus

[quote name='Morpheus']Target in Hackensack, NJ didn't have it. But this Target barely had any PS2 games to begin with. Seems like my Target is the only one that actually sells out of everything at retail price, before these sales come through. Bummer. :cry:

-Morpheus[/quote]

ha, yeah that target is right near my apartment. they never have any good clearance deals there. Luckily, I work right near another Target. I will check there after work.

Wow I was just at freakin Target lastnight and there was a ton of them but still marked 49.99.

So its ringing 19.99 everywhere?

New to the boards. Found out about this deal from another board. Guess I'm swinging by Target on my way home to find out if I can get La Pucelle for $20.

[quote name='dtcarson']

JEKKI: congrats on the job :)
Today must be interview day--both my wife and a coworker had interviews today for various jobs.[/quote]

bignick had one today too

[quote name='hansolox1']Target, Toledo, OH Airport HWY had like 5 or 6 in stock. Marked 49.99 but rang up at 19.99. I did not purchase any.[/quote]

Ummm, why would you go through all the trouble to see the price if you weren't going to buy it? :roll:

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='jskang']New to the boards. Found out about this deal from another board. Guess I'm swinging by Target on my way home to find out if I can get La Pucelle for $20.[/quote]

Welcome to the boards. Nice avater....I want candy.[/quote]

he does not want it, he NEEEEDS it

I just got a copy for 19.99 at the
Fort Union
SuperTarget
7025 Park Centre Dr ,
Salt Lake City, UT 84121

They still had 3 or 4 copies left.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction'][quote name='hansolox1']Target, Toledo, OH Airport HWY had like 5 or 6 in stock. Marked 49.99 but rang up at 19.99. I did not purchase any.[/quote]

Ummm, why would you go through all the trouble to see the price if you weren't going to buy it? :roll:[/quote]

After reading the back of the box, I changed my mind. lol

i just called a target in oc and the electronics guy said they're clearancing them out for $19.99. i'm thinking that this game should be $19.99 everywhere by now or very soon.

Any nice CAG want to pick this up for me? Full price + shipping? PM me. Will pay via non-cc PayPal or MO.

EDIT: I passed by Target today on Queens Blvd (the one above Best Buy) and they did not have it.

The Target at Ray and 48th St in Chandler, AZ had three copies. They
were marked $49.99, but rang up as $19.99. I took one and the guy
helping me put a copy aside for himself since it was such a nice price.
That leaves one more if anyone in the area wants one.

Very odd that they would clearnace this game out so quickly. It had great reviews, and is a tactical RPG to boot, a genre with very few games. Just strange...

If I can score a few copies would anyone want to buy them for a little extra? I know my Target had several copies 2 days ago...

Let me know

I just remembered the good ol days when i first bought Suikoden 2 at target for 19.99. I had to beg my mommy for it lolz. Cant do dat now cause i have a job =\. Hehe anyways... yea thanks for the great find.

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='jskang']New to the boards. Found out about this deal from another board. Guess I'm swinging by Target on my way home to find out if I can get La Pucelle for $20.[/quote]

Welcome to the boards. Nice avater....I want candy.[/quote]

he does not want it, he NEEEEDS it[/quote]

and when you need something, that's a responsibility.

i checked at two targets (15 mile and van dyke in sterling heights; gratiot at about 14 1/2 in clinton township). both stores had the game ring up at 19.99, but only the store in sterling heights had one. just one. which i bought. so now they have zero.

bread's done
Back