La Pucelle Tactics $19.99 at Target (YMMV)

EndlessChris

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I don't know if this deal is nationwide or what but tonight I went to the Target in Hadley, MA and La Pucelle Tactics was only $19.99. I did a complete double take when I saw it.

My Target has about 3 copies left. I know there are some other CAGs in this area. Hurry and pick it up! :)

EDIT: I AM THE LORD OF ALL THAT IS CHEAP ASS GAMING

I had got more than one, but I returned the rest today, not as profitable as I thought it would be and my friends didn't want them.

[quote name='suprsaiyanMAX']Well I can confirm the Bloomington, IN store has La Pucelle for $20. I picked it up while I was there to get a print cartridge, I was gonna start a thread but I've clearly been beaten. Anyhow there were 4 left in the stock after mine.

Also got Golden Sun: LA for $10...there was only one left after mine.[/quote]
I live in Indiana around the Indianapolis area. So they may have it for $20 at my local Target I will give them a call tomorrow and check it out.

Thanks alot for the heads up guys.

Wow. Perhaps the hiatus from the site has done Endless Chris some good. He actually seems to be contributing to the site and hasn't created problems for anyone for a long while.
I guess just a little over a year can do wonders for a person's maturity level.
It's a good deal, and save for my off topic wanderings later in the thread, he's handled it well.

I just picked it up today. They had it listed for $49.99, but I had the guy ring it up and it came up for $19.99. They had about 8 copies.

Just saw three copies marked as 19.99 at the Cedar Rapids Target (eastside). Don't know if there are any other Eastern Iowa CAGers, but I left them all to share the love as I paid full price the day it came out. Only game I've paid over $30 for since I started visiting this site and it was totally worth it.

Usually they only Price match direct competitors like BB, CompUSA, MediaPlay etc. Most palces I know won't match Dept stores bcause of the volitale nature of their markdowns(read:totaly fucking random).

Just got back from my Target in Wake Forest, North Carolina. LPT was marked 49.99, but when I asked the guy to price check it, it came up as 19.99.

He pulled the tag after he rang me up, so i'm assuming he correct the price tag. There were a few copies left when I left, so get em while you can.

Zero copies at Willoughby and Mayfield, OH. I could've gotten one at Mayfield last week, and supposedly as late as last Friday, but at the time I wasn't planning to own a PS2...

[quote name='robdees']Just saw three copies marked as 19.99 at the Cedar Rapids Target (eastside). Don't know if there are any other Eastern Iowa CAGers, but I left them all to share the love as I paid full price the day it came out. Only game I've paid over $30 for since I started visiting this site and it was totally worth it.[/quote]

It's now down to two. I picked one up yesterday. :>

Taylor34

Well just to make sure I called my local Target today. The guy in the electronics department said the game shows $49.99 and I asked if he wasn't busy if he could please check that in the computer instead of just quoting me the price off the label because it should be $19.99 (sure I can lie a little right? :lol:) . He said no problem and looked it up, "yep you're right sir, it IS $19.99 but we are out of stock at the moment but it is a "regular stock item" and we get trucks in every night except for Saturday so call back tomorrow and we should have some more in."

w00t!

Hey Taylor. Welcome. Took you a while to get that first post in eh? :) Glad you grabbed a copy, awesome game. Good to know there're other CAGers here in CR.

[quote name='JSweeney']Wow. Perhaps the hiatus from the site has done Endless Chris some good. He actually seems to be contributing to the site and hasn't created problems for anyone for a long while.
I guess just a little over a year can do wonders for a person's maturity level.
(Either that, or his letters section lets him get that silly Ivars stuff and his other "quirks" out of his system.[/quote]

/me cannot formulate witty response. Is eternally shamed.

And my letters column isn't "silly." It's a fun and informative look into various video game topics. http://www.gameforms.com/letters

You ass.

I would have never known about this at all. Thanks. Stopped by after doing some work to grab one of the last two there. Great game.

-St. Louis/Eastern Missouri area

You know JSweeny, a lot of times people are nice for the hell of it. I know this goes against your idea of being an ass whenever you can, but it'd be great if you could maybe say something that wasn't completly ripping on what somebody is doing with their life.

[quote name='ryujiyamazaki']found it for 19.99 in pasadena, Ca think there was one left[/quote]

which Target on Pasadena did u went? there are 2 in pasadena that I know... one is on Oak Knoll Ave/Colorado Blvd., and the other is on Colorado and near Madre ave or something...

Target in Tulsa, OK sent their copies of La Pucelle back. They didn't know if they were getting more or not, but the guy said he scanned it recentley and it rang up as 49.99 anyway. Looks like I'll just play Disgaea for a little bit more.

I got my copy, one more left on the self in La Habra, CA. The employee told me they only got 4 copies in the shipment. You can call and reserver your copy NOW!

La Pucelle is $19.99 at the Target in Daly City (in Serramonte Center), but unfortunately there aren't any copies. Just wanted to post this just in case copies are restocked.

I saw a couple copies of La Pucelle at a regular Target store here in Denton, TX. Don't know what the price was, didn't bother asking or checking it out. It's tempting to try....if only money weren't so tight right now!

[quote name='JSweeney']
Funny, I must have missed anything that establishes being an ass as my modus oporandi. In fact, I can't think of anyone, save you, that is suffering under the delusion that I act as an ass on any regular basis.
[/quote]

Actually, you're wrong. Every post of yours I've read has made you out to be conceited, demeaning, needlessly derrogitory, and in all other ways the stuck-up upper-class that nobody likes (since there's no chance of getting respect out of someone who holds his/herself in such high regard).

But, you know, that's just my opinion. Just wanted to make you aware that there are others who are suffering under said horrible delusion. No offense - I have no idea whether or not you really are so detestible when you're not harrassing innocent people on the Internet since they're so horribly inferior to you. You may very well be a perfectly nice person.

For the record, many people are nice (read: not an asshole) because they want other people to be happy.

I'm sorry - I never would have said any of this had I not been so prompted by your ignorance as to some peoples' opinions of you. I didn't really hold back, because I wanted you to know how I innately feel about you (-r internet persona). Normally I wouldn't have been so directly insulting. Please forgive me.

Anyway...

My original intention for posting here was to thank EndlessChris for posting about this deal. La Pucelle: Tactics is an excellent game, and I probably never would have played it had you not brought this deal to my attention. You've affected my life quite positively, and you don't even know me - good job!

Also, I want you to know that people do appreciate your work at gameforms. I haven't read much of your column (I don't usually spend much time online due to a slow connection), but I still enjoy the fact that your column exists. Long live the GIA! ...in our hearts

2 left at the store in Denton, TX - yes, they ring up $19.99. I hate it when I impulsely buy things, especially when I am supposed to save my money for the games that come out the next couple of weeks....but I just can't argue a good value! :D

For the record, many people are nice (read: not an asshole) because they want other people to be happy.

Noone ever acts without motive. Ever. Even the most benevolant among us still acts partially out of thier own selfishness.

I don't know whos right and whos wrong with the other stuff. But generally, people are nice because they want people to like them. Most people want others to like them, and to have friends. If you consider that a motive then your point is valid.

Just FYI to any CAGs in Memphis. Got the last one from Target on Colonial. Since many are saying it's a *stocked* item, more are probably on the way. It was definatly 19.99. :)

Yet, your opinion still doesn't seem to acurately seem to portray that of the mainstream. I've asked the membership of this board previously if I've been to harsh on people, and the answer was alway a resounding no.

I also think you're an ass.....but hey, maybe this post is a "everyone hate on JSweeney" conspiracy and the large number of people here who dislike you aren't representative of the rest of the board.

JSweeney, I think everyone sees your Cobra Commander avatar and reads your post with the mental 'Cobra Commander/Starscream' voice. Maybe that's why some think you're contreversial.

BTW you can eat lunch at my table if you'd like.

yay, my local Target (Rosemead, CA) finally restock the game but it wasn't in the glass case so I had to ask the employee to get them in the back room... now I finally score on this great deal with my copies... =P

Thanks for the head's up, OP, on such a great deal...

bread's done
Back