La Pucelle Tactics $19.99 at Target (YMMV)

EndlessChris

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I don't know if this deal is nationwide or what but tonight I went to the Target in Hadley, MA and La Pucelle Tactics was only $19.99. I did a complete double take when I saw it.

My Target has about 3 copies left. I know there are some other CAGs in this area. Hurry and pick it up! :)

EDIT: I AM THE LORD OF ALL THAT IS CHEAP ASS GAMING

Thanks a ton OP! I snatched this deal last night plus a 33% off rain check from Harvest Moon. BTW, if anyone needs a copy, I'm sure we can arrange something...

zewone wrote:
rally9x wrote:
I still have a copy for 30 plus shipping left if anyone wants one.

Thats not that great of a price for this game. Plenty of other people on this site are selling them for alot cheaper. Thats probably why you still have it.

Complaining about 30 dollars for this game thats crazy. But I sold it now so I guess I was doing alright. I actually ended up trading it for a copy of Final Fantasy for Gamecube and a non-GH Chrono Cross which is even better to me. Good luck for the rest of you guys.

By the way for you guys that say that there target never carried the game. Look carefully anyways. The target I got mine at said they didn't carry it and they had a bunch.

I guess this deal is one of the few reasons that make living in western mass(and Amherst :shudders:) worth it. Also as of last night there were no more copies left behind the glass at the hadley target.

Target in Columbus, GA doesn't carry it. I'll pay $25 shipped to someone via verified paypal if they will pick this up fpr me pretty please with naked sugary hookers on top!

okay... i played this game for about an hour, then i put it back in its case, and put it on my mountain of games that i'll probably never play ever again. not that it's a bad game... but i just wish i bought this game before final fantasy tactics and disgaea came out. i'm in the middle of disgaea, and it's almost impossible to stop and put that game down so i can play la pucelle.

[quote name='kristianator']okay... i played this game for about an hour, then i put it back in its case, and put it on my mountain of games that i'll probably never play ever again. not that it's a bad game... but i just wish i bought this game before final fantasy tactics and disgaea came out. i'm in the middle of disgaea, and it's almost impossible to stop and put that game down so i can play la pucelle.[/quote]

Since La Pucella is technically an older game, I decided not to open Disgaea until I played this first. So Disgaea has been sitting on top of the pile for about a month. Now I can finally start this and move on to Disgaea a little later.

Got one today in Sheboygan, WI about 5 left. Still 49.99 in Grafton though. Thats kind of odd, but there was only one copy there, maybe slow to change the tag?

[quote name='hitop'] To my fellow Maine GAGers - The previous Maine poster was mistaken. I picked up a copy today in South Portland for $19.99 (still tagged at $49.99). There were maybe 4 or 5 copies left. [/quote]

As of my trip today, that number was 1 (now zero, because I've been wanting this and needed an excuse to buy it). Thanks for posting that they still had some in stock, I wouldn't have made the 45 minute drive otherwise.

there were only 2 left at the culver city, ca target (off jefferson) when i got there on tuesday night (around 9pm). needless to say, there weren't any left after i picked one up for myself and the other for a friend.

[quote name='Magician']I'm near the NoVa area too (Fairfax, too be exact). Which Targets have you checked?[/quote]

Hey i'm in NoVA also, I'll check the Burke Center Target tomorrow.

Well I went to target today to see if I could pick up a another copy of boktai for another forum member today and they were out but all three copies of La Pucelle Tactics were still there today so I picked them up in case anyone here wanted them. Same offer as before 32 dollars or any good trades if anyone is interested. If not thats cool too.

[quote name='MadFlava'][quote name='Magician']I'm near the NoVa area too (Fairfax, too be exact). Which Targets have you checked?[/quote]

Hey i'm in NoVA also, I'll check the Burke Center Target tomorrow.[/quote]

Don't go to that one if you're talking about the weird hidden one that's stand alone. I went to there today, had the tag but no La Pucelle. I know that the Target in Sterling has one copy (as I bought one and they had one left as of this afternoon). Targets I've been to in NoVA (so you won't need to waste your time): Springfield Mall, one off 50 (Willston shopping center), Burke (?) the one that's stand alone in a sort of neighborhood, Fair Lakes, Reston and Sterling (like I said, as of this afternoon, they had 1 left at the Sterling one).

i picked up the last one in toms river, NJ today. thanks so much for posting this, i love this site just found it today!!

im a disgiea fan so im guessing this game will own

Anybody got info on places in the St. Louis/East St. Louis Area where this deal is going on? I'm gonna go check a Target during my lunch break at work. I'll pick up two copies if I get lucky...

are they actual sequels, like the SW trilogy? or games in a series, like Final Fantasy?

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar'][quote name='kristianator']okay... i played this game for about an hour, then i put it back in its case, and put it on my mountain of games that i'll probably never play ever again. not that it's a bad game... but i just wish i bought this game before final fantasy tactics and disgaea came out. i'm in the middle of disgaea, and it's almost impossible to stop and put that game down so i can play la pucelle.[/quote]

Since La Pucella is technically an older game, I decided not to open Disgaea until I played this first. So Disgaea has been sitting on top of the pile for about a month. Now I can finally start this and move on to Disgaea a little later.[/quote]

The two games (Disgaea and La Pucelle) have no correlation between them. Hence they are more like Final Fantasy... being a game with no continuing story. Its just they have the same "Elements".

[quote name='gokou1628']if someone would sell me a sealed copy for the 19.99+ shipping would be nice, PM me pls... thanks[/quote]

Don't forget tax. I'm just saying don't expect to get it for less than $25 from anyone. People selling at $25 are not doing it because there is profit in it (there isn't, $25 is basically cost, although that can vary by tax rate (mine is 9.25%)), they are doing it to benefit the CAG community. People Selling it for $30 + shipping are trying to make a profit.

[quote name='EndlessChris']I don't know if this deal is nationwide or what but tonight I went to the Target in Hadley, MA and La Pucelle Tactics was only $19.99. I did a complete double take when I saw it.

My Target has about 3 copies left. I know there are some other CAGs in this area. Hurry and pick it up! :)

EDIT: I AM THE LORD OF ALL THAT IS CHEAP ASS GAMING[/quote]

^thats chris gesauldi or something. go to www.gameforms.com and send him letters to his little column at the bottom of the homepage, since we owe him. then he won't get fired in, say, a month

$19.99 at the Cranberry, PA Target. I got it Thursday night. Best deal in ages. This one is going up in value or is going to be $50 everywhere else for awhile.

Thanks EndlessChris, you're a credit to CAG!

This thread has definitely generated a lot of interest. Regardless, I got my copy. My Target had 3 left when I bought mine, but they're probably gone now.

I got the only one in Manakato MN, after about 3 hours in I love this game, no wonder though cause Diseaga is the only PS2 game I really like. With no games like this on XBOX Iam kinda pissed I dont have PS2 just use my brothers in the summer.

I also got the new Unearth that day as well CD of the year so far until the new Dillinger Escape Plan, Lamb of God and Shadows Fall

Thanks for the deal CAG, my Target in Beavercreek, Ohio still has 3 copies left if anybody's in the area :)

Well, since the Maryland CAGs wipedout every copy in my area, I had to go to western PA to get mine. Actually, I'm not so sad as to drive four hours to get a game but I did make a point to look for it while I was getting my free digital pics there. Anyway, I got the last copy at Greensberg (sp?). Wahooo!

bread's done
Back