Lack of ThOTT In This Title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='karsh']Yup. Good ol' TCNJ. It's amazing the transformation the College has made, considering not so long ago we were Trenton State College. And yup, behind Princeton.[/QUOTE]

Nothing to frown at. TCNJ is a VERY good school. It gets little credit because the NJ education system is a joke.

[quote name='jPoD']Most people procure greater than $26K a year in debt. If you wont be able to get a loan, then itll be tough. Just work hard to get into a state u. TAMU, UT, TTU, SFAU, UH, UTD are all good schools.[/QUOTE]
With half of my family being bankrupt, I dont think anyone's gonna loan my any money anyway. I want to go to UTSA. Hopefully the b/f will have had a job by the time I'm finished at SAC, and he can help pay.

[quote name='jPoD']UAT is like $20K with room and board. That's less then it would cost me to go to another state school out of state. But yeah, BU costs a pretty penny. My parents were pretty freakin happy. I've never been hit so much in my life as I was after I told my mom :p[/quote]
Where'd you get that from? It's about $21k or so a year alone. We don't have dorms, but apartments lined up for mama's boys to overpay to share their apartment with three others and get overly expensive food from the cafe in the school. They're building dorms right now, actually.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Where'd you get that from? It's about $21k or so a year alone. We don't have dorms, but apartments lined up for mama's boys to overpay to share their apartment with three others and get overly expensive food from the cafe in the school. They're building dorms right now, actually.[/QUOTE]

Didnt know they didnt have dorms. Yeah, it's 21K.

fuck yeah. ~92% done with my project... even if it were due tomorrow like we thought originally (My boss thought that it was ARO from the day he got the email rather than Dec. 4), I'd probably be done with it anyway. :D

In your face, Shrike! I'mma finish this thing. ;D

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Go horsey.

Someone around here with drive & initiative. W00t.[/quote]

Yeah, well I've got a $1500 carrot and stack of sugarcubes egging me on. :lol:

[quote name='Hex']Yeah, well I've got a $1500 carrot and stack of sugarcubes egging me on. :lol:[/quote]

and a crotchety old man who said it couldn't be done by you?

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']My college education was between 28k and 30k per year.

Aid package sucked, since most of the aid was loans, not scholarships.

At least work picked up the 30k total for my graduate education.[/QUOTE]

Where'd you go SLH?

[quote name='6669']It will be hard for me to get a loan, based on my family's history. At my current rate, by the time I graduate, I'll be able to afford to 2 yrs of community college. Trinity is very expensive.
$26k not hard to manage? :lol:[/quote]
2 years of community college is better than nothing. Even if you only get your associates degree, you'll be much better with it than without it. Anyways, I figure with Mox as your Sugar Daddy now your possibilities are endless ;) :lol:

Since Shrike wouldn't approve of me making a real thread out of this, here is how my latest CAG deal went down.

11/30 - I buy Enchanted Arms off a CAG with 0 feedback. The guy says thanks, he will ship either today or tommorrow. I don't hear from him in days.

12/05 - Not hearing anything from him about shipping, method he used, DC #'s, I send him a PM asking what's going on. He dosen't reply, he hasn't been on CAG since 11 / 30. Uh oh, I think I got screwed! Time to ask our man Shrike for advice.

12/ 07 - Still not receiving any messages from him, at this point Shrike tells me to email his real email address. I do, and still no answer after 24 hours. Shrike has one way to get his attention, I'm a bit weary but what the hell.

12/ 08 - I open a Paypal dispute against him. Dude almost IMMEDIATELY responds, tells me "he dosen't have time to check forums but the package was shipped". Still no mention of any sort of shipping information.

12/ 09 - I respond, I say I didn't JUST use forums, I also sent messages to his real email address to no answer and I want a DC # and blah blah blah.

12/ 09 - Dude says "I'm really sorry, the package went out Tuesday (last Tuesday) first class, you should get it soon, I've been having personal problems since Wed.

12/ 11 - Still not getting a package after a week, OR receiving a DC # yet, I tell him that if he shipped Tuesday, what does his personal life on Wednesday have to do with my package? Screw this, I'm escalting it into a claim.

12 / 11 again - I get back from school, the guy has refunded me all of my money, saying:

Message From Seller:
package got sent back to me, mispelled something in your address, i really dont feel like dealing with such a hastey buyer anymore, thanks.

WHAT A COINCEDENCE, THE SAME DAY I ESCALATE IS THE SAME DAY THE PACKAGE GETS RETURNED!!!!!!!

And a hasty buyer? I went over two weeks not hearing from this guy, not getting DC #'s, not even knowing when or if he shipped it!!!

[quote name='dcfox']2 years of community college is better than nothing. Even if you only get your associates degree, you'll be much better with it than without it. Anyways, I figure with Mox as your Sugar Daddy now your possibilities are endless ;) :lol:[/QUOTE]
Thanks (accept for the last sentence) :lol:

[quote name='Roufuss']Since Shrike wouldn't approve of me making a real thread out of this, here is how my latest CAG deal went down.

11/30 - I buy Enchanted Arms off a CAG with 0 feedback. The guy says thanks, he will ship either today or tommorrow. I don't hear from him in days.

12/05 - Not hearing anything from him about shipping, method he used, DC #'s, I send him a PM asking what's going on. He dosen't reply, he hasn't been on CAG since 11 / 30. Uh oh, I think I got screwed! Time to ask our man Shrike for advice.

12/ 07 - Still not receiving any messages from him, at this point Shrike tells me to email his real email address. I do, and still no answer after 24 hours. Shrike has one way to get his attention, I'm a bit weary but what the hell.

12/ 08 - I open a Paypal dispute against him. Dude almost IMMEDIATELY responds, tells me "he dosen't have time to check forums but the package was shipped". Still no mention of any sort of shipping information.

12/ 09 - I respond, I say I didn't JUST use forums, I also sent messages to his real email address to no answer and I want a DC # and blah blah blah.

12/ 09 - Dude says "I'm really sorry, the package went out Tuesday (last Tuesday) first class, you should get it soon, I've been having personal problems since Wed.

12/ 11 - Still not getting a package after a week, OR receiving a DC # yet, I tell him that if he shipped Tuesday, what does his personal life on Wednesday have to do with my package? Screw this, I'm escalting it into a claim.

12 / 11 again - I get back from school, the guy has refunded me all of my money, saying:

WHAT A COINCEDENCE, THE SAME DAY I ESCALATE IS THE SAME DAY THE PACKAGE GETS RETURNED!!!!!!!

And a hasty buyer? I went over two weeks not hearing from this guy, not getting DC #'s, not even knowing when or if he shipped it!!![/QUOTE]
You should leave him a negative. I dont wanna trade/deal with anyone that would pull that crap.

Look at the top right corner, with the quote from their comments. How in the heck is that worth putting there? They've started doing that recently. I mean, the blurbs from the actual articles and stories are fine, but why put quotes from random idiots like that guy?

[quote name='dcfox']2 years of community college is better than nothing. Even if you only get your associates degree, you'll be much better with it than without it. Anyways, I figure with Mox as your Sugar Daddy now your possibilities are endless ;) :lol:[/quote]
Sugar daddy? Nigger plz.

[quote name='Z-Saber']
Look at the top right corner, with the quote from their comments. How in the heck is that worth putting there? They've started doing that recently. I mean, the blurbs from the actual articles and stories are fine, but why put quotes from random idiots like that guy?[/quote]
Wow. I didn't notice that. What about his comment is better than a real quote from a real article?

I better get quoted for my "I don't really care about Aliens." comment in that aliens news.

College, huh? I guess I'm kind of lucky in that respect. I still have to pay for the on-campus housing myself, but I have a tuition for the school itself that lasts until my great aunt dies. Who's 90...

.....>_>

And, I played the Wii finally for the first time. If I had doubts about the controller, they're pretty much gone now. Just have to sacrifice my integrity by looking like a retard swinging around the mote, but damn is it fun.

[quote name='6669']
You should leave him a negative. I dont wanna trade/deal with anyone that would pull that crap.[/QUOTE]

He's already been put into Trading Time Out and I've told Shrike he should just straight up ban the guy, since this whole thing is shady and reeks of a scam.

I mean, my package gets returned the same day I escalate it into a claim? Something tells me the guy never sent it, never had DC to prove it, and decided to refund my money rather than get fucked by Paypal.

[quote name='Z-Saber']
Look at the top right corner, with the quote from their comments. How in the heck is that worth putting there? They've started doing that recently. I mean, the blurbs from the actual articles and stories are fine, but why put quotes from random idiots like that guy?[/quote]

They spelled commenting wrong too.

Well, that nap lasted longer than it should've. Time to finish my last assignment.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']and a crotchety old man who said it couldn't be done by you?[/quote]

That too. Proving the old mayun wrong will be oh so sweet.

Especially since he was so negative about it. :mad:

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Undergrad was Clarkson.
Graduate was RPI.

Now I'm hated at both schools. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

Both are really good schools. Going to school in Potsdam mustve been interesting. RPI sent me a ton of emails urging me to apply :p

[quote name='Maklershed']Then dont trade with this guy[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I dont think I'd wanna trade with a person with a name like that :lol:
edit. So thats him, Oofie?

[quote name='6669']Yeah, I dont think I'd wanna trade with a person with a name like that :lol:
edit. So thats him, Oofie?[/QUOTE]

Yea, that's him, he sold me Enchanted Arms for $30 shipped which was an awesome deal at the time.. I pretty much paid him immediately.

On the other hand, you've got someone like me, who shipped all my CAG packages out today (they were paid for last night) and PM'ed all 3 buyers their DC #.

[quote name='Hex']That too. Proving the old mayun wrong will be oh so sweet.

Especially since he was so negative about it. :mad:[/QUOTE]
Shrike? The King of Trades, a Negative Nancy? We must be talking about different Shrikes.

/Edit
Nevermind, same guy. I was just thinking of a story about him I heard while in the 1940's. He's changed since then :sad:.

For all the shit Shrike gets on here (joking and non joking) the guy is a lifesaver when it comes to fixing trades gone wrong.

If it wasn't for him I'd still probably not know what to do at all. Shrike called every shot with 100% accuracy.

I know he'll come on here and say "I told you so".

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']College, huh? I guess I'm kind of lucky in that respect. I still have to pay for the on-campus housing myself, but I have a tuition for the school itself that lasts until my great aunt dies. Who's 90...

.....>_>

And, I played the Wii finally for the first time. If I had doubts about the controller, they're pretty much gone now. Just have to sacrifice my integrity by looking like a retard swinging around the mote, but damn is it fun.[/quote]
Are you some kind of respected Nintendo hater that would lose credibility if you were caught playing the Wii? :lol: Or do you mean dignity.

Btw, in other news, got an A on my Sociology paper, so I'm definitely getting either an A or B in the class.

One more test to take, then I can graduate!

Shit, I scanned these TRU Final Fantasy coupons to put up on CAG, but the thing has like a paragraph of how TRU will take legal action against anyone who does this sort of thing.

I want to help CAG out, but at the same time I know the world will link to CAG and copies of this coupon and Cheapy himself might get in trouble, since TRU is cracking down on this stuff.

teethhv5.gif

[quote name='LiquidNight']What the hell is that? A cum shot smily?[/QUOTE]

It's a shining teeth smiley. You know, like in a cheesy way.

*snickers* cumshot *cackle*

[quote name='Roufuss']For all the shit Shrike gets on here (joking and non joking) the guy is a lifesaver when it comes to fixing trades gone wrong.

If it wasn't for him I'd still probably not know what to do at all. Shrike called every shot with 100% accuracy.

I know he'll come on here and say "I told you so".[/QUOTE]
:lol:
I love shrikey. One of the best CAGs without a doubt.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Gahh! fucking UPS left a package worth a couple hundred dollars right on my front step... in the rain no less.[/QUOTE]
Lol sounds like something I would do! Seriously dude, thats the least of worries with people delivering your packages. I've only been at UPS for a couple weeks and I've seen some hilarious stuff...atleast from an employee's stand point.

[quote name='6669']:lol:
I love shrikey. One of the best CAGs without a doubt.[/QUOTE]

You are one of the best CAG's too!

To me :D

Wow that came out disturbing.

Question for OTTers:
Since I dont give a rat's ass about Final Fantasy, and I've been getting my TRU.com coupons, do you think if I bought them, I could sell them on CAG.com for like $5 more (just enough to cover tax/S&H/gas money, and crap like that)?

[quote name='6669']Question for OTTers:
Since I dont give a rat's ass about Final Fantasy, and I've been getting my TRU.com coupons, do you think if I bought them, I could sell them on CAG.com for like $5 more (just enough to cover tax/S&H/gas money, and crap like that)?[/QUOTE]

Yes, it's more than fair.

HEY I HAVE A STORY!!!

I met this awesome girl in Sociology, we hit it off really well, tonight we're talking for a long time and I think she's really digging me, until she starts talking about her husband and her 6 year old kid.

And then I noticed the big rock on her finger.

Totally owned.

[quote name='Roufuss']Shit, I scanned these TRU Final Fantasy coupons to put up on CAG, but the thing has like a paragraph of how TRU will take legal action against anyone who does this sort of thing.

I want to help CAG out, but at the same time I know the world will link to CAG and copies of this coupon and Cheapy himself might get in trouble, since TRU is cracking down on this stuff.[/quote]
Mother fucker. Where are my coups?

I signed up for their stupid fucking newsletter the same day roofles did. I got a welcome email today, like 3 days later. WhERE THE fuck are mY CoopINS.?!?!

[quote name='Roufuss']You are one of the best CAG's too!

To me :D

Wow that came out disturbing.[/QUOTE]
:lol: Trust me, its far from the most disturbing thing I've read towards me in the OTT today ;)

[quote name='Eviltude']Shrike? The King of Trades, a Negative Nancy? We must be talking about different Shrikes.

/Edit
Nevermind, same guy. I was just thinking of a story about him I heard while in the 1940's. He's changed since then :sad:.[/quote]
Yeah, that Shrike. The one who was talking about how he wanted to see me fall flat on my face and fail right before I was gonna make it. :/

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Mother fucker. Where are my coups?[/QUOTE]

PM'ed you.

I'm not risking getting CAG in legal shit over this.

[quote name='Hex']Yeah, that Shrike. The one who was talking about how he wanted to see me fall flat on my face and fail right before I was gonna make it. :/[/QUOTE]
That's not necessarily what I want to see, but I'd still probably laugh at you if it were to happen to you. I would say I was laughing along side shrike, but he'd be too busy setting off the firework display that writes out "I told you so!" to laugh.

\Edit
Ha! I guess my true feelings came out in the message on accident. I initially typed "That's necessarily", leaving out the "not". Sorry Tiph!

[quote name='Roufuss']PM'ed you.

I'm not risking getting CAG in legal shit over this.[/QUOTE]

Could I get a couper?

Get it? Couper?

It's original!

I missed the whole tuition payments, but I go to the 3rd best school in the country for my program, for roughly $5,000/year. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back