LEGO Deals 3

Sorry, no time to link right now, but saw this on slickdeals. There's a bunch of sets on sale at amazon:

10214 Tower Bridge [amazon.com] - $209 (Reg. $240)

10224 Town Hall [amazon.com] - $162 (Reg. $200)

10225 R2-D2 [amazon.com] - $152 (Reg. $180)

7939 City Cargo Train [amazon.com] - $139 (Reg. $180)

9515 Star Wars The Malevolence [amazon.com] - $100 (Reg. $120)

7964 Star Wars Republic Frigate [amazon.com] - $84 (Reg. $120)

10231 Shuttle Expedition [amazon.com] - $78 (Reg. $100)

9473 The Lord of the Rings Hobbit The Mines of Moria [amazon.com] - $62 (Reg $80)

7962 Star Wars Anakin's & Sebulba's Podracers [amazon.com] - $70 (Reg. $90)

10188 Death Star $350 + $13 shipping from third party or $377 from amazon

[quote name='prim4444']The 5 packs will be free with a $60 purchase.
Also during this first week of Bricktober, there will be a BOGO 40% sale going on.

[/QUOTE]

Next weeks buy 1 get 1 40% off excludes Ninjago, Technic & Friends.

If you need to use this sale to pick up any of the LotR sets or exclusive Star Wars sets, I would recommend you pick them up on Sunday. On Monday those sets get marked up to the previous outrageous TRU mark up prices they once were.

[quote name='El Rey']
Hey Prim do you know if the minifigure display shelves will be eligible for the BOGO 40%?[/QUOTE]
Construction sets only.

D'oh! Thanks prim, guess I'll just have to face the fact I'm going to have to get these at full price. Weird thing is that TRU is cheaper than the Lego store for these

Grabbed the Lego Harry Potter game on clearance at Target today for $16 (50% off $32).

Brickset shows series 2 for $.09 a pack thru an amazon seller...shipping is $4 for each pack! $40 shipping for 10 minifigs sounds fair to me.

[quote name='prim4444']Next weeks buy 1 get 1 40% off excludes Ninjago, Technic & Friends.

If you need to use this sale to pick up any of the LotR sets or exclusive Star Wars sets, I would recommend you pick them up on Sunday. On Monday those sets get marked up to the previous outrageous TRU mark up prices they once were.

Construction sets only.[/QUOTE]

YOu always seem to know ahead of time the upcoming deals/promo at TRU. What's the secret, man?

[quote name='sonofgun1776']YOu always seem to know ahead of time the upcoming deals/promo at TRU. What's the secret, man?[/QUOTE]
He works there.

I just got a seasonal job at the local TRU too... man, are they weird with Lego. Still have series 6, Alien Conquest, Atlantis, Toy Story 3, and Prince of Persia out (all at full MSRP+ TRU tax), no LOTR sets (though I did find 1 Frodo poly yesterday), no series 8, and no zombie polys.

[quote name='PANZERGRENADIER']Just got a coupon in an email from kmart for 30% off my entire toy purchase for tomorrow and sunday. includes clearance items.[/QUOTE]

Here is the LINK

And to add to that a rumor from someone on the inside that they will be doing 50% off extra clearance toys all next week.

this is from an Affliate to Kmart.

So $50 Lego will be $25, and 70% of that is only going to be 18.75. Not as good as a straight 75% off, but not too bad (63.5% off).

I will be stopping in on Sunday. Won't be able to post if it works as planned till I get home, late.

I clicked on the link and it doesn't show the coupon. Am I missing something? Is this in store only?

Last edited by a moderator:
Went to the Kmart with the biggest Lego isle i knew of and went crazy. 30% of coupon worked fine. If it ends up being a one time use coupon I sure didnt let it go to waste.

Kmart is in fact doing the 50% off clearance again. Will be heading out soon.

And nothing at my local store. Boo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up these at one Kmart:
Dino
Raptor Chase $14
Triceratops Trapper $23.50
Tower Takedown $9.50
SpongeBob
The Flying Dutchmen $12
Bikini Bottom Undersea Party $23.50
Glove World $9.50
Ninjago
Jay's Storm Fighter $12
Skull Truck $27
Star Wars
Tie Fighter $26
Lego City
Police Minifigure Collection $4.50
Marina $22.50
Super Heroes
Batmobile and the Two-Face Chase $23.50
Marvel Bionicle Sets $7 each
Wolverine's Copter Showdown $9.50
Alien Conquest
Alien Defender $4.50
Creator
Street Rebel $9.50
Transport Truck $9.50

Nice haul, I wish I had the time to have gone to check it out. I would have loved to pick up the remaining Spongebob sets that I need at that price.

Panzer, didn't you use the 30% off coupon in addition to the 50% off? I did and scored a savings of $181 on the clearance sets I bought! :) You made some better finds than me though. Most of those were still full price at my local K-Mart. The cashier and manager were very impressed with my savings.

Honestly I could have had a trunk full, but I nearly had every set already, so I picked up a monster fighters set, figured I wouldn't get a discount that good.

I did manage to save over $75 though.

I hate the Kmart clearances. When i lived near one I never had any luck. Now i live somewhere with no Kmart. Really want to find the dino sets at a good price though.

I used the 30% off coupon Saturday on non clearance sets I wanted. Figured it would be better used that way than combining it with the 50% off clearance and basically turning it into a 15% off coupon after it stacked. I got $5 gift cards for every $50 I spent as well yesterday, six transactions $30 in gift cards. Saturday I got $5 bonus points but had to do it all on one since I didn't know if I could use the coupon more than once.

Please post the set names you find on clearance to help others who are still looking. Other notables that i have seen the past few weeks on clearance are the Police Mobile Unit, Police Chinook Helicopter, Fire Plane, Batman/Catwoman Motorcycle set, City Satellite Launch, series one star wars planets.

I got Hulks Helicarrier Breakout as part of kmart 50% clearance. I wish my stores were as lucky as yours. Alot of what you (panzier) listed is full price at mine.

Other K-Mart clearance finds not already mentioned (sorry I can't remember all the prices, but they were 50% off the yellow sticker "slight markdown" price):
Spongebob Heroic Heroes of the Deep
SW Geonosian Starfighter
City Fire ATV (Now $2.50)
Marvel Captain America's Avenging Cycle
HP Knight Bus
AC Tripod Invader
Friends Heartlake Dog Show
Friends Series 1 $10 medium size sets (Now $3.50-$4.50)
Friends Series 1 $6 small sets (Now $2.50)
Games - Harry Potter
Games - Minotaurus
Games - Heroica Waldurk Forest
Games - Heroica Draida Bay
Ninjago Rattlecopter

Stopped at the closest Kmart to me and found absolutely no Legos on clearance, and I even scanned about 15 sets to be sure. You guys suck.:cry:

[quote name='Zepp-Head']Other K-Mart clearance finds not already mentioned (sorry I can't remember all the prices, but they were 50% off the yellow sticker "slight markdown" price):
Spongebob Heroic Heroes of the Deep
SW Geonosian Starfighter
City Fire ATV (Now $2.50)
Marvel Captain America's Avenging Cycle
HP Knight Bus
AC Tripod Invader
Friends Heartlake Dog Show
Friends Series 1 $10 medium size sets (Now $3.50-$4.50)
Friends Series 1 $6 small sets (Now $2.50)
Games - Harry Potter
Games - Minotaurus
Games - Heroica Waldurk Forest
Games - Heroica Draida Bay
Ninjago Rattlecopter[/QUOTE]

Just found practically everything on your list. Also the Ninjago game. Rattlecopter was on clearance shelf, but didn't ring up as clearance.

Grabbed one of everything--and two Geonosian Starfighters, came to just under $100. Kmart is becoming my favorite LEGO deal store.

Yes, all week. And they were very short on clearance space at my store. The toys were scattered here and there. Had to really hunt for them. Metal racks in the middle of the food section(?) I found the Geo Starfighters tucked away behind some puzzles. It was weird.

^ Awesome I'll stop by. I pretty much just scan every set I might want anyways, mine rarely puts things in clearance sections, it's how I find the stuff.

Stopped by two Kmarts tonight and didn't find any clearance Legos. Really hoping to find the Hulk Helicarrier set, have two more stores I can check

[quote name='bigdaddy']I would say no unless you really want those pieces. To me, it's a ripoff.[/QUOTE]

Agree. I see those pieces on the PAB wall all the time, unless you really want them, I'd pass.

Went to Kmart. They had most of the sets listed here, none were on clearance. Of course if they were on clearance they probably would have been all gone anyway. Ah well.

I got the mill for about the same price on Amazon last year. Really nice piece pack with cool minifigures. I wouldn't pay more for it than $20 though.

[quote name='Zeldafanatic15']Agree. I see those pieces on the PAB wall all the time, unless you really want them, I'd pass.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, to me you probably can get the same amount of pieces from the PaB wall new than what this guy is selling them for.

New Batman set...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fbtbnet/8057988184/in/photostream/

For $160 I'd buy one of the big exclusive town sets before I buy this wall looking set.

WOW! I never thought we'd get another Arkham Asylum--the last one got complaints from parenting groups for looking like a "torture chamber." I think the gate is my favorite part. I wonder how those new wing pieces work.

I say buy one and keep it MISB for a decade, then sell it for major $$$. The first Arkham set MISB goes for around $500 now.

bread's done
Back