LEGO Deals 3

[quote name='cassidyarch']

I say buy one and keep it MISB for a decade, then sell it for major $$$. The first Arkham set MISB goes for around $500 now.[/QUOTE]

Damn, I bought mine for $50. People are just stupid. :lol:

I sold mine two years ago for $250, thought I was making big bucks. Granted, I bought it for $24. That first Batman line must have sold poorly, I was able to get nearly every set on deep clearance. Got the UCS Batmobile for $20.

I'm not a big reseller, but when things get crazy high, I've got to sell (recharge the LEGO funds.)

Looking forward to that Arkham set
After what I thought was a good deal on the Mill my wife found an even better deal and picked me up Hulks Hellicarrier break out for $17!

Prices on the old Batman sets fluctuate wildly -- they were really up at the beginning of the year, then they lost a lot of value, and now they're going back up.

I think they sold well enough at the time -- when they were eventually cleared, they went quickly. I picked up my Batcave at Wal-Mart (still have it) and my Asylum at TRU on a sale with a coupon (sold it).

Is there a Lego discussion thread as well as a deals thread?

More K-Mart clearance found this morning:
SW 7915 V-Wing Starfighter $7.50 (unmarked, but there was only one so I scanned it)
Games Pirate Plank $6.50
Not clearance but the Castle Fortaan game is currently on sale for $20

Walmarts have started to remove their clearance items from Garden areas, replaced by Christmas stuff. Either they deeply reduced prices and sold out, or put them in the back, but most stores I checked only had a handful of items mixed back in with the regular toys and no clearance LEGOs left. However, at one store I lucked out and found one HP 4867 Hogwarts and one Creator Lighthouse Island each for $20.

[quote name='Zepp-Head']
Walmarts have started to remove their clearance items from Garden areas, replaced by Christmas stuff. Either they deeply reduced prices and sold out, or put them in the back, but most stores I checked only had a handful of items mixed back in with the regular toys and no clearance LEGOs left. However, at one store I lucked out and found one HP 4867 Hogwarts and one Creator Lighthouse Island each for $20.[/QUOTE]

I don't think they dropped any further. At least at mine, they put them in the "return for credit" boxes. They have been at the same price when I've taken them out to scan it.

Amazon has an insane sale going on. Matching a whole bunch of Star Wars 20% off prices from Target. The so called train "station" (That's a bus stop on a platform) is $31, the MF is down to $102. The forest police station is $55, and the mine set is $80, and the space station is $51, while the big space shuttle is $78. PotC Whitecap Bay is $50.50.

[quote name='bigdaddy']Amazon has an insane sale going on. Matching a whole bunch of Star Wars 20% off prices from Target. The so called train "station" (That's a bus stop on a platform) is $31, the MF is down to $102. The forest police station is $55, and the mine set is $80, and the space station is $51, while the big space shuttle is $78. PotC Whitecap Bay is $50.50.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I grabbed a Jabba's Palace for $96. Seemed like the best/easiest way to grab that, especially since I had $65 of reward points. Still hate that they have tax now though.

Oh man those new Hobbit movie sets posted on Brickset are awesome. I'm gonna have to pick up the whole LOTR collection soon, because who knows how long their shelf life will be?

[quote name='Zepp-Head']Oh man those new Hobbit movie sets posted on Brickset are awesome. I'm gonna have to pick up the whole LOTR collection soon, because who knows how long their shelf life will be?[/QUOTE]

There will be new sets every year in 2013 and 2014 for the new Hobbit Trilogy. The sets are nice, but way way too expensive.

However i didn't buy the $32 Apple Tree House because i don't have room.
:lol:

BN.com 30% off sale...

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s?CAT=1025809&view=grid&store=toy&sort=SA

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Pirate331']Deals and discussion all in one thread here.[/QUOTE]

In that case, I'm having a hard time right now finding a focus.

I'm a longtime Transformers collector and I'm fed up with that scene. I also have plenty of Lego, and dealing with moving/selling all my crap made me get back into them. But all the choices are overwhelming. How do you choose what to collect? How do you display it?

I like the minifigures, so that's in process. Dunno what I'm going to do about Series 1 (ouch), but the rest are easy and doable.

From there, I just don't know what to do. Thanks to my son, we have plenty of sets around, both built (and on display) and unopened (and stored in the closet).

But, again, focus. I feel like I need to have focus because I don't want to just buy a bunch of stuff. I feel like I need to get out of the habit of buying stuff I'm only tangentially interested in just because it's cheap. I have too many videogames and too many Transformers that I don't really need. I'm going to be spending lots of time paring them down to focused collections (and, of course, funneling the proceeds into Lego)

I like Lego Star Wars. I was really drawn to the B-Wing at the local Lego store. Price is ouch and no minifigures, but I like the larger class and the original trilogy vehicles. That would put me on an expensive path of large-scale vehicles, and I could do that. We've got the Star Destroyer and the smaller Falcon, the Tantive, the Sail Barge, the AT-AT. The only thing I don't like about them is they tend to be fragile and look better than they play. Most of them look nifty, but they're not a whole lot you can do with them, and they really don't handle well.

I definitely like the little mini-vehicle/planet sets. First time I saw them I was all WTF, but I picked up a couple and they're great. I like the size, like that they come with minifigures and display stands. The thought has also entered my head that they would make great Chrismas tree decorations. These guys would fit in a Lego SW collection.

I like buildings. I could see myself getting into the whole Lego town thing or the Monster Haunted Mansion. Issue with this would be storage and display. I don't have lots of space, nor do I want to do a lot of disassemble-to-store. We just moved and I've been doing a lot of rebuilding and I don't really want to sign up for that as a regular thing.

While I like the Monster Haunted Mansion, the rest of the Monster line is just okay to me. I like the minifigs and the ideas are great. I just don't need a bunch of vehicles, and the Vampyre Castle is just so-so to me.

We've got some HP sets -- the older Hogwarts, Knight Bus, Hagrid's Hut. I'm torn with this, though, because while I like them, I don't feel compelled to get every last HP figure (maybe that's a good thing?) and after awhile, the buildings all seem very similar. I could totally do Diagon Alley, though.

I thought I'd be all over the LotR stuff, but the sets seem expensive for what you get, and the large sets seem very ad hoc -- it's a battle or a scene instead of, say, a castle. I find that I like concrete things -- a shop, a house, a fire station -- better than what I think of as movie sets -- staged areas that are incomplete or full of little partial areas.

I love the Marvel/DC minifigs, but could do without all the playsets and vehicles. I desperately want the Batman Fun House minifigs, and even though the set looks neat, I don't really have a need for it. I am really torn with these, because I don't need to say more than Lego Deadpool! But focus -- the sets without the minifigures do nothing for me. And I don't want to buy the sets just for the minifigs, though I'm tempted. I've got the old Batcave unopened in the closet (I was going to sell it) but I'm wondering if I should keep it and add on to it. The new Arkham looks great.

I like the large vehicles. I've got the convertible and that's just great. I could see myself getting the VW Bus or the Sopwith Camel. But that's 180 degrees from the other stuff. There is zero overlap here -- these sets don't come with minifigures and the scale is completely different. I'm thinking I should just pass on those even though I think they do what they do better than the Lego Star Wars sets.

While I could also see myself doing ALL of these things, I don't want to do that. There's some fun in mixing and matching, and I think I could be okay with Jabba's Palace connecting to Diagon Alley near the spaceport. How do you all organize and display your stuff?

[quote name='blandstalker']In that case, I'm having a hard time right now finding a focus.

I'm a longtime Transformers collector and I'm fed up with that scene. I also have plenty of Lego, and dealing with moving/selling all my crap made me get back into them. But all the choices are overwhelming. How do you choose what to collect? How do you display it?

I like the minifigures, so that's in process. Dunno what I'm going to do about Series 1 (ouch), but the rest are easy and doable.

From there, I just don't know what to do. Thanks to my son, we have plenty of sets around, both built (and on display) and unopened (and stored in the closet).

But, again, focus. I feel like I need to have focus because I don't want to just buy a bunch of stuff. I feel like I need to get out of the habit of buying stuff I'm only tangentially interested in just because it's cheap. I have too many videogames and too many Transformers that I don't really need. I'm going to be spending lots of time paring them down to focused collections (and, of course, funneling the proceeds into Lego)

I like Lego Star Wars. I was really drawn to the B-Wing at the local Lego store. Price is ouch and no minifigures, but I like the larger class and the original trilogy vehicles. That would put me on an expensive path of large-scale vehicles, and I could do that. We've got the Star Destroyer and the smaller Falcon, the Tantive, the Sail Barge, the AT-AT. The only thing I don't like about them is they tend to be fragile and look better than they play. Most of them look nifty, but they're not a whole lot you can do with them, and they really don't handle well.

I definitely like the little mini-vehicle/planet sets. First time I saw them I was all WTF, but I picked up a couple and they're great. I like the size, like that they come with minifigures and display stands. The thought has also entered my head that they would make great Chrismas tree decorations. These guys would fit in a Lego SW collection.

I like buildings. I could see myself getting into the whole Lego town thing or the Monster Haunted Mansion. Issue with this would be storage and display. I don't have lots of space, nor do I want to do a lot of disassemble-to-store. We just moved and I've been doing a lot of rebuilding and I don't really want to sign up for that as a regular thing.

While I like the Monster Haunted Mansion, the rest of the Monster line is just okay to me. I like the minifigs and the ideas are great. I just don't need a bunch of vehicles, and the Vampyre Castle is just so-so to me.

We've got some HP sets -- the older Hogwarts, Knight Bus, Hagrid's Hut. I'm torn with this, though, because while I like them, I don't feel compelled to get every last HP figure (maybe that's a good thing?) and after awhile, the buildings all seem very similar. I could totally do Diagon Alley, though.

I thought I'd be all over the LotR stuff, but the sets seem expensive for what you get, and the large sets seem very ad hoc -- it's a battle or a scene instead of, say, a castle. I find that I like concrete things -- a shop, a house, a fire station -- better than what I think of as movie sets -- staged areas that are incomplete or full of little partial areas.

I love the Marvel/DC minifigs, but could do without all the playsets and vehicles. I desperately want the Batman Fun House minifigs, and even though the set looks neat, I don't really have a need for it. I am really torn with these, because I don't need to say more than Lego Deadpool! But focus -- the sets without the minifigures do nothing for me. And I don't want to buy the sets just for the minifigs, though I'm tempted. I've got the old Batcave unopened in the closet (I was going to sell it) but I'm wondering if I should keep it and add on to it. The new Arkham looks great.

I like the large vehicles. I've got the convertible and that's just great. I could see myself getting the VW Bus or the Sopwith Camel. But that's 180 degrees from the other stuff. There is zero overlap here -- these sets don't come with minifigures and the scale is completely different. I'm thinking I should just pass on those even though I think they do what they do better than the Lego Star Wars sets.

While I could also see myself doing ALL of these things, I don't want to do that. There's some fun in mixing and matching, and I think I could be okay with Jabba's Palace connecting to Diagon Alley near the spaceport. How do you all organize and display your stuff?[/QUOTE]
If all of the above is not an option to you, you should walk away from this thread, and never return.
A little more seriously I have focused mostly on the Kingdoms/Castle sets (which it seems LotR replaced, both for LEGO and me personally). Most of my stuff is displayed in a book case, which is woefully inadequate for my LEGO storage needs.
I have run into trouble recently though with the Monster Fighters and the Superhero sets. After selling off a lot of my City and SW sets and deciding to try to focus on Kingdoms they had to go and cancel the line which apparently just meant a return to lack of focus for me. And none of this is even mentioning that my wife and I got into Dr Who this summer and she thinks if we are going to have so many LEGOs we should at least have some of the Dr Who sets that Character Building makes (hard to say no to LEGOish sets the wife wants).
Throw in that I can't say no to any set at 50% off and my LEGO collection just continues to expand and expand.
I know, I was no help at all.

I'm actually done... almost.

I'm not a big on SW at all so that's half the line. I'm not a City person, but those sets are cheap. Creators are fun but they all turned into crap with wheels. Any of the licensed sets seem far to expensive... LotR, Hobbit, and such.

I'm mainly a Kingdoms person, but with that line faded away, I went to Dino, Monster fighters. I did like Exo-Force, and PQ.

Ninjago was nice in the beginning but it's all about vehicles and I think Chima is going the same route.

I still collect the minifig series, which are great, but that is somewhat small.

I don't know what Lego will have for me next year... plus I'm running out of room!

Yeah, walk away. If you are worried about having a focused collection, RUN. This thread will have you filling carts with UCS Maters and Town Marinas--because they are CHEAP! You will find yourself running out to check Walmarts and Kmarts constantly--not to fine tune your carefully maintained collection, but to bulk up on PARTS.

As far as I'm concerned, this is one of the best brick deals spots on the web. No kids, no Slickdeal soccer moms, no bulk resellers (I hope) just a small group of dedicated brick buyers. My collection has really bulked up since following these threads--lots of good deals. But trust me, no focus.

Oh, and if you want a good minifig display case, look into a shot glass display case. I've got two of these and they hold the complete collectable minifigs with three more rows to spare.

[quote name='blankstalker']How do you all organize and display your stuff?[/quote]
For the most part, I collect SW (typicially no repeats unless big improvement), Modulars, and Castle. I also dabble with other licenses like currently DC/Marvel (missed on Batman earlier) and LOTR. Depending on the look of a set, I will go outside those to grab it (typicially on a 50%+ off). If a set hit 70%, I will buy pretty much any set and piece it out.

As for organization...
With my main lines, I organize by sets in individual plastic containers (those random sized ones found at Walmart/Target/etc) when it comes off display. Make it easier to find if I want to rebuild.

All other lines I typicially piece out, which I currently use cases I got from Home Depot (the one for nails, screws, etc) for all flats and smaller blocks. The bigger blocks I use ziplocks and throw in a big plastic container. I organize by piece, not by color.

My display unit I got from IKEA. It is a furniture piece that has 6 display bays (3 rows by 2 columns). Each bay is large enough for the sets/creations I want in there, only the Death Star I haven't been able to put in it.

My boxes I keep in tact, which will soon cause room issues. I am afraid if I fold them up or toss them it would hurt resell. What do you guys do with your boxes after you open them?

[quote name='lordopus99'] What do you guys do with your boxes after you open them?[/QUOTE]

Toss them. Lego is an investment for me to keep, and I'd never resell.

I plan on handing down my epic collection. It'll what make my will pretty unique.

My current focus as an adult LEGO collector goes all the way back to my childhood: the 3 Legoland themes of Castle, Space, and Town. I got back into LEGOs around 1998/1999, but had to stop buying between 2004-2007 during graduate school. Anyways, for Castle, I've bought a lot of Kingdoms and Castle sets since the Dark Forest theme, including some Harry Potter here and there. I plan on getting all the LOTR eventually. For Space, I've been buying mostly SW but only if the ship or alien (or pieces) would fit into a generic space scene, plus some recent Space Police and Mars sets. However, I do plan on doing a few displays of actual SW scenes too: Tatooine Mos Eisley Cantina, Hoth battle, Ewok Village/ Endor battle. For Town, I've bought a ton of City sets and Creators and Modulars and Trains, as long as they look cool (in my opinion of course, haha). I also buy cheap sets I wouldn't normally buy, just for the pieces to fill out my planned scenes. I also collect one other theme: Adventure, which consists of Indiana Jones, Adventurers, Orient Expedition, Pirates, plus various licensed themes just for some of the pieces and minifigs. For example, Prince of Persia has great pieces for joining with the Indiana Jones Cairo sets. Now displaying them is another story. I have a small place and I'm not permanently settled in my location. Once I move into a permanent home, I plan on setting up all my planned LEGO displays in a special room. For now, everything is in storage and unbuilt. It may seem like I've spent too much money, but my rule is 30% off or more when buying LEGO, unless its a Shop/Store exclusive that I can't get that cheaply. Most that I have was purchased at 50% off, thanks to forums like this. :)

The Winter Post Office is only $49 on Amazon.

Should have bought the Toy Shop for $50, instead it's now $150... insane.

I had to walk away. I used to only be City sets until I had one of everything, then I moved to Castle, then that ended with Kingdoms.

It's like "I like the minifigures and pieces in this $20 Super Hero set, it's only $20". There there are 3-4 sets like that, and then massive sales at different stores. It becomes a mess.

It's gotten to the point in which I just go "No" to pretty much everything, i have enough and not enough time.

However i still check, but I still don't really buy, then regret it later. However looking back I saved $500+ mainly on sets I can't remember what they were. But then there is always one I'll remember (The Toy Shop).

However at the end of the day you need to realize that they are only plastic, and you need more important things in life than that.

Good points bigdaddy. I'm the same way. I used to buy everything on sale I came across a couple of years ago when I got back into it. I think I bought 30-40 sets each year in 2008, 2009, and 2010. I've scaled back quite a bit and have only bought 5 sets last year and this year. I have definitely become more selective, and have been thinking of selling off the sets I'm not attached to. The problem is some of those sets I don't really want to get rid of either. I have the 7676 Republic Attack Gunship that I could probably sell for $300 if I wanted to. On one hand, I have no where to put it, but on the other hand, it's a cool SW ship and I would probably regret selling it.

I do have a room where everything is stored now. I only have a few shelves and they are all already filled with built sets. I have kept the boxes so far and they take up A LOT of space. I also have those nail and screw containers lordopus99 mentioned to sort the bulk pieces.

I think it's easier not to buy video games though because if you don't buy it now, chances are it will be even cheaper later on. If you don't buy a Lego set now, you're going to be paying a lot more down the line, like the Toy Shop bigdaddy mentioned.

By the way, do you guys still use the group for trading? I'm looking to complete the recent HP collection and have some other stuff I could trade.

[quote name='bigdaddy']However at the end of the day you need to realize that they are only plastic, and you need more important things in life than that.[/QUOTE]

True, which is why I plan on building my sets over time with my daughter as a father-daughter bonding experience. :) We're moving in a few years and she will be old enough for regular LEGOs then. She already loves the little cars I make for her and she builds cool structures with her Duplos. I probably have too much to ever have time to build with her though, so I will probably sell a portion of sets before we move.

On the IKEA topic:

I just got a couple of these: http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/00208646/#/60208648 for organizing my games and movies, but they'd also work great for Lego. They have various sizes of this type too. I already have a couple smaller ones that display my Lego, with bays of varying sizes, but doesn't look like they list it on the website. I know they still sell it though... here's a pic from google images: http://data.whicdn.com/images/3176794/www.hellotiger.se_ikea2011_05_large.jpg

[quote name='bigdaddy']Does anyone have this set?

http://www.target.com/p/lego-city-car-caravan-4435/-/A-13920967#prodSlot=medium_1_11

I was thinking about looking for it if I make it to a Target in the next few days. I really like those sets, and they are 20% off, but I feel if I buy one, I might end up buying the garbage truck, and SVU, and the worker truck too.

But I have a thing for small LEGO planes and camping like sets.[/QUOTE]

they are all really nice, I have them all, I think this is one area that Lego really upped their build quality in the City sets that they have came out this last year.

[quote name='xycury']they are all really nice, I have them all, I think this is one area that Lego really upped their build quality in the City sets that they have came out this last year.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but then I'll spend $80 on the small sets and I'll look at them and go "Did i need this? I could have gotten the working train". :lol:

But yes, last year or the year before (The year with Alien Conquest) had all the neat $5 sets in all the different themes, this year LEGO did the $20 City sets that are really nice.

If Target had them in stock on-line I'd buy a few and get free shopping, I'm now going to be out of state.

The City 2013 and Ninjago set pictures are out. Let downs! The fire sets (yawn) do have things on fire, which is an improvement!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bigdaddy']Does anyone have this set?

http://www.target.com/p/lego-city-car-caravan-4435/-/A-13920967#prodSlot=medium_1_11

I was thinking about looking for it if I make it to a Target in the next few days. I really like those sets, and they are 20% off, but I feel if I buy one, I might end up buying the garbage truck, and SVU, and the worker truck too.

But I have a thing for small LEGO planes and camping like sets.[/QUOTE]

I have it. Definitely worth $16, I paid the full $20 for it a few months ago. It's a cool little set. I bought that and the Ambulance. I've never cared much for construction so I didn't get the garbage truck or dump truck, but I really like the line of $20 City sets. Great, affordable idea.

[quote name='bigdaddy']Yeah but then I'll spend $80 on the small sets and I'll look at them and go "Did i need this? I could have gotten the working train". :lol:

But yes, last year or the year before (The year with Alien Conquest) had all the neat $5 sets in all the different themes, this year LEGO did the $20 City sets that are really nice.

If Target had them in stock on-line I'd buy a few and get free shopping, I'm now going to be out of state.

The City 2013 and Ninjago set pictures are out. Let downs! The fire sets (yawn) do have things on fire, which is an improvement![/QUOTE]

I think there was a big push for playability this year. Seems like it's more than just a vehicle at least in some of the bigger sets. There is a nice museum, and an abandon house on fire.

I think one of the fire sets have a cat up a tree which made me chuckle.

But yeah... fire and police heavy again...

[quote name='skiizim']We need another Space Monorail set or bring the magnets back!!![/QUOTE]

Neither will ever happen. And small magnets in children's toys is outlawed in the EU. That's why LEGO made the train magnets so big.

The current fire station has a cat in a tree.

[quote name='skiizim']I forgot about the magnets but I can always wish!!! I just need to be wowed by a set it's been a while.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I want to see a say that makes me go "I want that!". The last time that happened was the Alien Conquest tripod set because I'm a huge sci-fi fan. I own three of those now. Plus the little $5 set with the AD soldier and the alien I have 5-6 of.

I'm taking my kids to the Lego Kids Fest in Michigan this weekend.

Has anyone ever been to one of these?

If so, do they sell any sets there that are unique only to the Fest?
Can't seem to find anything on the website which leads me to believe they don't.

Thanks.

They didn't when I went 3 years ago, but things can change.

LEGO set out pizza slices to an event at comic con NYC. they will be revealed at 3pm eastern.... And I'll be on a train until midnight...

2 new Super Hero sets announced.

The Bat vs. Bane - Tumbler Chase
http://www.brickset.com/detail/?set=76001-1

Spider-Man - Daily Bugle Showdown
http://www.brickset.com/detail/?set=76005-1

Here's the Brickset article.
http://www.brickset.com/news/article/?ID=4430

From the reactions over there, there's a huge disappointment over the Tumbler set. I think it's ok, it does look kind of small.

The Daily Bugle set looks amazing. Something tells me it will be a really popular one with all the figures it comes with.

TMNT minifigs look cool. But the van seems awfully small.
The bat vs. Bane is a pretty meh. We already got Bane, and the vehicles aren't that cool.
The Daily Bugle looks great though, probably will be picking that up at some point.
edit: on second look maybe the van isn't small, just hideous.

[quote name='ackbar7']TMNT minifigs look cool. But the van seems awfully small.
The bat vs. Bane is a pretty meh. We already got Bane, and the vehicles aren't that cool.
The Daily Bugle looks great though, probably will be picking that up at some point.
edit: on second look maybe the van isn't small, just hideous.[/QUOTE]

I remember the classic van shooting pizzas. This has... a water canon?

I was excited about Bat vs. Bane until I realized it's the movie version. Skipping that one for sure.

I do want a Doctor Doom though.

BWAHAHA, Krang and Splinter look hilarious, the rest are great. That tumbler looks like a joke, I mean that's supposed to be a batmobile yet it looks so tiny. Love how they're DKR movie figs though, I like that commissioner. I just wish they would put out all the villains that are still missing from this go around (yet were put out for the first Lego Batman series). Where's Mr. Freeze and Killer Croc? With Arkham at least we're finally getting another Pengiun and Scarecrow, but do we really need 2 Poison Ivy's?

[quote name='elessar123']I remember the classic van shooting pizzas. This has... a water canon? [/QUOTE]
Yeah, it seems like they could have made it shoot pizza. In fact didn't the Toy Story pizza van shoot pizzas? Not sure why this has the big awkward looking cannon on it instead. Though I am basing all of my info off of TMNT from 20 years ago.

[quote name='yedgee']I'm taking my kids to the Lego Kids Fest in Michigan this weekend.

Can't seem to find anything on the website which leads me to believe they don't.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I went in 2010. There were no unique sets, but they did have sets that other places were sold out of, ie. Toy Shop, Train Tracks, etc. Here were my impressions:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7655580&postcount=5961

Man I am so disappointed in the Tumbler set. I was really hoping for a remake of the Joker's Ice Cream Truck from the first series. I still regret not picking it up for $25 when I had the chance...

[quote name='prim4444']The zombie chauffeur poly is has been showing up in stores this week.[/QUOTE]

I was hoping the thor poly would show up again. I don't remember my store carrying that one.

[quote name='yedgee']I'm taking my kids to the Lego Kids Fest in Michigan this weekend.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Cool! I'm going with my kids too. Saturday morning. We're all pretty excited about it. I just hope I don't walk out having spent way too much money in the heat of the moment. Heh.

bread's done
Back