Listia.com - It's like eBay but FREE!! (NO LAME OFFERS OR SEARCHING!!) FREE PS3 & 360

after you sign up and think it's the coolest site for free stuff around.... please come back to this thread to tell others, they want to hear you testimony!

remember folks, if you sign up under my referral link and put 1 thing up for auction..... you will have OVER 600 credits! use those to buy your first item, once you do you'll be hooked!

and the offer for a PS3 LA Noire DLC Traffic Case is still available for the next referral, so sign up, pm me and i'll help you with your first auction!

Howdy, I recently joined this great website, Listia! It's alot like eBay but requires no cash! That's Right! You sign up (for free of course) and you get some credits to start with.. (you get a bonus 100 credits if you use my refferal links, which are the only links to Listia in this thread!) Then you can use your credits to bid on items... They have everything from earrings, art, swag, video games, gift cards.... everything and anything under the moon basically. Alot of items have free shipping, can't beat that!

You can make your first credits by connecting with Facebook, Twitter, posting a picture or by listing your first item.... You can also earn credits randomly just by using the site.... like leaving comments, watching items, friending sellers, etc! Just by doing these easy things you can have over 600 credits in your first 5 minutes on the website!!

PRO TIP! Make your first auction something digital that you can just email to the winner! You get 100 credits for free just by making your first listing. I chose to sell an Avatar I made! Alot of people just try and sell random Wallpapers!

The real way to make credits is by giving stuff away, however many credits it sells for, you get!!! You can then take those credits and buy stuff other people are listing! It's really that simple!

When you put something up to give away, you can select free shipping or not, and how many days you want the auction to go on for. (3-10 days)

Give the website like 5 minutes of your time and you'll be hooked! It's a great way to get rid of random clutter you've got and turn it into stuff you want!

(About me: I'm a friendly Cheap Ass Gamer who's been on this site for years.... I'm an active member of the community and post great deals/freebies/contests/magazine subscriptions/etc whenever I come across them, Listia is just my latest discovery!)
Check out LISTIA!

Last edited by a moderator:

Howdy, I recently joined this great website, Listia! It's alot like eBay but requires no cash! That's Right! You sign up (for free of course) and you get some credits to start with.. (you get a bonus 100 credits if you use my refferal links, which are the only links to Listia in this thread!) Then you can use your credits to bid on items... They have everything from earrings, art, swag, video games, gift cards.... everything and anything under the moon basically. Alot of items have free shipping, can't beat that!

You can make your first credits by connecting with Facebook, Twitter, posting a picture or by listing your first item.... You can also earn credits randomly just by using the site.... like leaving comments, watching items, friending sellers, etc! Just by doing these easy things you can have over 600 credits in your first 5 minutes on the website!!

PRO TIP! Make your first auction something digital that you can just email to the winner! You get 100 credits for free just by making your first listing. I chose to sell an Avatar I made! Alot of people just try and sell random Wallpapers!

The real way to make credits is by giving stuff away, however many credits it sells for, you get!!! You can then take those credits and buy stuff other people are listing! It's really that simple!

When you put something up to give away, you can select free shipping or not, and how many days you want the auction to go on for. (3-10 days)

Give the website like 5 minutes of your time and you'll be hooked! It's a great way to get rid of random clutter you've got and turn it into stuff you want!

(About me: I'm a friendly Cheap Ass Gamer who's been on this site for years.... I'm an active member of the community and post great deals/freebies/contests/magazine subscriptions/etc whenever I come across them, Listia is just my latest discovery!)
Check out LISTIA

922651-QKDISI4.png

NEW PROMO!
THE NEXT REFFERAL (NEW OR OLD) to PM me on Listia will not only get a L.A. Noire DLC to sell on Listia (valued at 100+credits) but also I will give you a bonus 100 credits!

That's 200 free credits! use it ontop of the 100 bonus credits you get from signing up under me and the 400 sign up bonus, that's 700 credits to buy your first item and get hooked on Listia. Plus if when you list your first item to sell (note: i will bid on your first auction, even if it is just a "Good Joke" or something amongst those lines up to a 100 credits so you will get 100 free credits) you get 100 free credits from Listia!

So in total you could have 800 free credits in as little as 2 minutes of signing up!

EDIT: Promo OVER! Check back for more! (My promotions are good for old and new referrals)

bread's done
Back