Listia.com - It's like eBay but FREE!! (NO LAME OFFERS OR SEARCHING!!) FREE PS3 & 360

i had no idea, when i signed up you could bid or whatever before going through any verification process... just email... :/
and i still have never verified a credit card with listia... because they wanna charge you $1 and i'm all about free lol

Howdy, I recently joined this great website, Listia! It's alot like eBay but requires no cash! That's Right! You sign up (for free of course) and you get some credits to start with.. (you get a bonus 100 credits if you use my refferal links, which are the only links to Listia in this thread!) Then you can use your credits to bid on items... They have everything from earrings, art, swag, video games, gift cards.... everything and anything under the moon basically. Alot of items have free shipping, can't beat that!

You can make your first credits by connecting with Facebook, Twitter, posting a picture or by listing your first item.... You can also earn credits randomly just by using the site.... like leaving comments, watching items, friending sellers, etc! Just by doing these easy things you can have over 600 credits in your first 5 minutes on the website!!

PRO TIP! Make your first auction something digital that you can just email to the winner! You get 100 credits for free just by making your first listing. I chose to sell an Avatar I made! Alot of people just try and sell random Wallpapers!

The real way to make credits is by giving stuff away, however many credits it sells for, you get!!! You can then take those credits and buy stuff other people are listing! It's really that simple!

When you put something up to give away, you can select free shipping or not, and how many days you want the auction to go on for. (3-10 days)

Give the website like 5 minutes of your time and you'll be hooked! It's a great way to get rid of random clutter you've got and turn it into stuff you want!

(About me: I'm a friendly Cheap Ass Gamer who's been on this site for years.... I'm an active member of the community and post great deals/freebies/contests/magazine subscriptions/etc whenever I come across them, Listia is just my latest discovery!)
Check out LISTIA!

Last edited by a moderator:

Howdy, I recently joined this great website, Listia! It's alot like eBay but requires no cash! That's Right! You sign up (for free of course) and you get some credits to start with.. (you get a bonus 100 credits if you use my refferal links, which are the only links to Listia in this thread!) Then you can use your credits to bid on items... They have everything from earrings, art, swag, video games, gift cards.... everything and anything under the moon basically. Alot of items have free shipping, can't beat that!

You can make your first credits by connecting with Facebook, Twitter, posting a picture or by listing your first item.... You can also earn credits randomly just by using the site.... like leaving comments, watching items, friending sellers, etc! Just by doing these easy things you can have over 600 credits in your first 5 minutes on the website!!

PRO TIP! Make your first auction something digital that you can just email to the winner! You get 100 credits for free just by making your first listing. I chose to sell an Avatar I made! Alot of people just try and sell random Wallpapers!

The real way to make credits is by giving stuff away, however many credits it sells for, you get!!! You can then take those credits and buy stuff other people are listing! It's really that simple!

When you put something up to give away, you can select free shipping or not, and how many days you want the auction to go on for. (3-10 days)

Give the website like 5 minutes of your time and you'll be hooked! It's a great way to get rid of random clutter you've got and turn it into stuff you want!

(About me: I'm a friendly Cheap Ass Gamer who's been on this site for years.... I'm an active member of the community and post great deals/freebies/contests/magazine subscriptions/etc whenever I come across them, Listia is just my latest discovery!)
Check out LISTIA!

FINALLY! someone is giving away Forza Horizon on Listia!!! there is no way i'm going to loose that.. i made about 40,000 credits in december just selling DLC i got thanks to CAG.... and i'm going to spend it all (if i have to, prolly will win it for around 25k since that's what the last one sold for) to get forza... i been wanting since it came out!

try out listia.. you'll love it!!! ( i don't even care if you use my referral link, i only get 500 credits lololol)
if you use listia you'll love it and it'll give everyone more chances to win some cool stuff!

listia is legit... in a few more days i'll have won my free copy of Forza Horizon and in a week i'll be playing it :)
you can do this too!!!

Give the websitelike 5 minutes of your time and you'll be hooked! It's a great way to get rid of random clutter you've got and turn it into stuff you want!

(About me: I'm a friendly Cheap Ass Gamer who's been on this site for years.... I'm an active member of the community and post great deals/freebies/contests/magazine subscriptions/etcwhenever I come across them, Listiais just my latest discovery!)
Check out LISTIA!

OBEY ME! TRY OUT LISTIA!!! i don't even care if you use my referral link lol.... (but ya should cause it'll give you & me some free extra credits that neither of us would get otherwise!)

sweet, i came home today from a long fun day at SwampCon (like comic-con but alot smaller at the gator college) and forza horizon was at my door step... been playing it for the past 2 hours, it's awesome and i got it free thanks to Listia, no bull!

thank you listia!! i just got a nyko zoom (for kinect) for free using listia!!! well i did have to pay 3$ shipping because the seller didn't offer free shipping, but still.. great deal!!!!!

I just sold 600 MSP (I saved them from just over a week of Bing Rewards) for just under 8,000 credits on listia.... I've purchased many excellent games for ps3 and 360 with free shipping for well under 8000 credits... why don't you guys do it:?!!?

EDIT: I just looked in my recent purchase history... and for just above 8000 credits total, I got 3 awesome games I played a ton of... Gears of War 3-360, Blazing Angels-PS3, and You Don't Know Jack-360 .... all with free shipping.... btw... i'd happily pay 600 msp for just one of those games.... honestly! and basically, I got all 3 for that much!

Check out LISTIA!

I just got the game Call of Juarez Bound in Blood for the 360 yesterday... for free off listia!!! didn't pay any $$$ at all!!

"But canvasch, you paid credits and to get credits you had to sell stuff!" said you.

well you're right... but to get the credits needed to get this awesome game I sold 4 codes for 100 MSP... Thanks to bing rewards I have a never ending supply of microsoft points. Since i've been sitting on a ton of MSP I've started selling them listia... I have no problem selling 100 microsoft points for 2000 credits, they sell in just a few hours. Most games sell for less than 10,000 credits.... and the good/new games sell normally go for about 20,000-30,000 credits.... reccently a auction for Dead Island Riptide sold for under 20,000.... you could have 20,000 credits easily for just selling 800 MSP!
Dead Island Riptide for $10 a few weeks after release, yeah... it's awesome! The exchange rate is very profitable for a gamer on Listia...

I just won a set of TurtleBeach X12's for less than 24,000 credits, with free shipping! in the MSP exchange rate that'd be less than 1000 MSP!! That's less than $15 bucks in MSP Exchange!! see what i mean?!

1579980-659HXER.png

A few days ago i won a pair of Tritton AX pro (2012 model) headphones!! they arrive tomorrow, i'm so excited to get them!!
all free, didn't pay shipping or anything thanks to listia..

it did cost me 67,000 credits.... 100% of that was earned by selling Microsoft points... I use bing, and get about 800 MSP a week.... i sell 100 MSP on listia for 2,000 credits....
so basically 1 month of doing the bing rewards and i got some badass headphomes that retail (still!) over $150... pretty nice!

So i've been loving my FREE trittons!
i'm about to sell some of my old games on here too... i get more for my games selling them on listia than anywhere else!

man i love listia, there are TONS of super cheap PEPSI/Mountain Dew codes on Listia right now.. and i'm buying loads for CHEAP!!

I love listia so much, seriously... i get so much cool shit off listia for FREE it's nuts.

listia is as real as can be.

you get tons of cool stuff... just sell bing 100 msp codes and in a month you can win any game you want NO PROBLEM!

i'm trying to get Borderlands the Pre sequel off listia right now, but i don't think i'll have enough credits when it sells... damnit i need to sell more stuff... prolly gonna start selling My Coke Rewards codes on there, and some more $3 and $5 amazon codes I get for free from doing Bing Rewards.

bread's done
Back