Listia.com - It's like eBay but FREE!! (NO LAME OFFERS OR SEARCHING!!) FREE PS3 & 360

Howdy, I recently joined this great website, Listia! It's alot like eBay but requires no cash! That's Right! You sign up (for free of course) and you get some credits to start with.. (you get a bonus 100 credits if you use my refferal links, which are the only links to Listia in this thread!) Then you can use your credits to bid on items... They have everything from earrings, art, swag, video games, gift cards.... everything and anything under the moon basically. Alot of items have free shipping, can't beat that!

You can make your first credits by connecting with Facebook, Twitter, posting a picture or by listing your first item.... You can also earn credits randomly just by using the site.... like leaving comments, watching items, friending sellers, etc! Just by doing these easy things you can have over 600 credits in your first 5 minutes on the website!!

PRO TIP! Make your first auction something digital that you can just email to the winner! You get 100 credits for free just by making your first listing. I chose to sell an Avatar I made! Alot of people just try and sell random Wallpapers!

The real way to make credits is by giving stuff away, however many credits it sells for, you get!!! You can then take those credits and buy stuff other people are listing! It's really that simple!

When you put something up to give away, you can select free shipping or not, and how many days you want the auction to go on for. (3-10 days)

Give the website like 5 minutes of your time and you'll be hooked! It's a great way to get rid of random clutter you've got and turn it into stuff you want!

(About me: I'm a friendly Cheap Ass Gamer who's been on this site for years.... I'm an active member of the community and post great deals/freebies/contests/magazine subscriptions/etc whenever I come across them, Listia is just my latest discovery!)
Check out LISTIA

Last edited by a moderator:
nice! I know you'll get hooked! After my first month of being on Listia, I racked up over 15,000 Credits just selling some stupid stuff that's been on my bookcase forever lol.

Howdy, I recently joined this great website, Listia! It's alot like eBay but requires no cash! That's Right! You sign up (for free of course) and you get some credits to start with.. (you get a bonus 100 credits if you use my refferal links, which are the only links to Listia in this thread!) Then you can use your credits to bid on items... They have everything from earrings, art, swag, video games, gift cards.... everything and anything under the moon basically. Alot of items have free shipping, can't beat that!

You can make your first credits by connecting with Facebook, Twitter, posting a picture or by listing your first item.... You can also earn credits randomly just by using the site.... like leaving comments, watching items, friending sellers, etc! Just by doing these easy things you can have over 600 credits in your first 5 minutes on the website!!

PRO TIP! Make your first auction something digital that you can just email to the winner! You get 100 credits for free just by making your first listing. I chose to sell an Avatar I made! Alot of people just try and sell random Wallpapers!

The real way to make credits is by giving stuff away, however many credits it sells for, you get!!! You can then take those credits and buy stuff other people are listing! It's really that simple!

When you put something up to give away, you can select free shipping or not, and how many days you want the auction to go on for. (3-10 days)

Give the website like 5 minutes of your time and you'll be hooked! It's a great way to get rid of random clutter you've got and turn it into stuff you want!

(About me: I'm a friendly Cheap Ass Gamer who's been on this site for years.... I'm an active member of the community and post great deals/freebies/contests/magazine subscriptions/etc whenever I come across them, Listia is just my latest discovery!)
Check out LISTIA

I just put up a $10 PSN card! Check it out, I sold one a few weeks ago on Listia for only 4000 credits!

sweet! i just got a Nintendo Wi-Fi USB dongle off listia for free, even free shipping!

Wow, i just sold a Little Big Planet Karting Beta Key, I got for FREE here on CAG, for over 1000 credits! NICE!

PRO TIP! Make your first auction something digital that you can just email to the winner! You get 500 credits for free just by making your first listing. I chose to sell an Avatar I made! Alot of people just try and sell random Wallpapers!

Check out LISTIA

bread's done
Back