Listia.com - It's like eBay but FREE!! (NO LAME OFFERS OR SEARCHING!!) FREE PS3 & 360

i'm hoping to win Call of Duty modern warfare 3 through listia!
the auction i am watching is over in 2 days, but i'm confident i got enough credits to snipe it!

Last edited by a moderator:
NEW PROMO!!!!

Sign up on my referral link and make an auction and I will bid 100 credits on it! Even if it is some crummy picture you made in paint!
Not to mention, that Listia will give you 500 credits free for making your first auction!

sounds too good to be true, i joined Playblink on the basis that everyone can have the chance to win a game. Havent donated a code yet. But i figured, if i win something ill give back. Never won anything, Gave up.

i don't think you quite understand how Listia works.......

It's like eBAY ...but instead of getting $$$ for your items sold... you get CREDITS.... you can either offer free shipping, or have the buyer pay for the shipping... you can make an AUCTION with a set amount of days and a set starting price, or you could pay a small fee (50 credits) and set a BUY IT NOW ......
What do you do with your credits? buy stuff you want!

I've sold 3 GBA games for a total of just under 5,000 credits.... and for 6000 credits I got some really nice brand new Apple Bottom Shoes for my girlfriend.... those shoes retail at 75$ .... If i sold my GBA games on eBay... i'd have made like 7$.... and the shoes would be on eBay for like 55$... lol
Listia is legit and awesome. like I said before... give it a try and you'll be hooked... it's a great way to downsize some of your clutter and get stuff you actually want....

Howdy, I recently joined this great website, Listia! It's alot like eBay but requires no cash! That's Right! You sign up (for free of course) and you get some credits to start with.. (you get a bonus 100 credits if you use my refferal links, which are the only links to Listia in this thread!) Then you can use your credits to bid on items... They have everything from earrings, art, swag, video games, gift cards.... everything and anything under the moon basically. Alot of items have free shipping, can't beat that!

You can make your first credits by connecting with Facebook, Twitter, posting a picture or by listing your first item.... You can also earn credits randomly just by using the site.... like leaving comments, watching items, friending sellers, etc! Just by doing these easy things you can have over 600 credits in your first 5 minutes on the website!!

PRO TIP! Make your first auction something digital that you can just email to the winner! You get 500 credits for free just by making your first listing. I chose to sell an Avatar I made! Alot of people just try and sell random Wallpapers!

The real way to make credits is by giving stuff away, however many credits it sells for, you get!!! You can then take those credits and buy stuff other people are listing! It's really that simple!

When you put something up to give away, you can select free shipping or not, and how many days you want the auction to go on for. (3-10 days)

Give the website like 5 minutes of your time and you'll be hooked! It's a great way to get rid of random clutter you've got and turn it into stuff you want!

(About me: I'm a friendly Cheap Ass Gamer who's been on this site for years.... I'm an active member of the community and post great deals/freebies/contests/magazine subscriptions/etc whenever I come across them, Listia is just my latest discovery!)
Check out LISTIA

This sounds awesome. Going to sign up under you right now. Sounds like a great way to clean my garage!

yeah Dar_k it really is a great way to sell off junk you got 0 interest in and get stuff you want..... Lol I started making all my listings have the buyer pay the exact shipping, i thought i'd get a significantly lower amount of credits, but i'm not!

sweet.... i just got a brand new DS LITE car charger in the mail today... i got it off Listia.... for FREE.... i need it because me and my girlfriend are going to The Keys in a month or so... about a 6 hour drive for us lol..... and i don't want my ds dead!
completely free, from listia.... didn't even pay shipping..... i got the credits to buy it by selling a few old keychains on listia!

this site is legit, and works great.... try it and you'll love it!

this site is the real deal... it works alot like ebay... you sell your items on there for credits then you buy stuff you want for credits....

btw i just got my Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare (PS3) game yesterday thanks to listia.... completely free, even the shipping... it costs me almost 8,000 credits.... how did i get 8000 credits? well i sold some free DLC stuff i got thanks to cheap ass gamers, like stuff you get for liking their facebook page (Darksiders 2 promo stuff, like the axe, the xbox shirt, ect), and some of those little big planet karting beta keys that you could get for free from gamespot... lol.... gotta love it!

NEW PROMO!!!!

Sign up on my referral link and make an auction and I will bid 100 credits on it! Even if it is some crummy picture you made in paint!
Not to mention, that Listia will give you 500 credits free for making your first auction!

sweet... i just got a brand new black wireless 360 controller in the mail today.. it costs me over 10,000 credits on listia... but it was completely free!!!! it's easy to get over 10,000 credits btw.. just give away some junk you don't want... :)

At Goi, the post below mine...

YOU ARE AN IDIOT...
YOU THINK EBAY IS A SCAM TOO?
CAG ISN'T A PLACE FOR TROLLS.

Sounds like this site is good as long as free shipping is involved. Consider me skeptical until someone posts how the site is as a seller.

Howdy, I recently joined this great website, Listia! It's alot like eBay but requires no cash! That's Right! You sign up (for free of course) and you get some credits to start with.. (you get a bonus 100 credits if you use my refferal links, which are the only links to Listia in this thread!) Then you can use your credits to bid on items... They have everything from earrings, art, swag, video games, gift cards.... everything and anything under the moon basically. Alot of items have free shipping, can't beat that!

You can make your first credits by connecting with Facebook, Twitter, posting a picture or by listing your first item.... You can also earn credits randomly just by using the site.... like leaving comments, watching items, friending sellers, etc! Just by doing these easy things you can have over 600 credits in your first 5 minutes on the website!!

PRO TIP! Make your first auction something digital that you can just email to the winner! You get 500 credits for free just by making your first listing. I chose to sell an Avatar I made! Alot of people just try and sell random Wallpapers!

The real way to make credits is by giving stuff away, however many credits it sells for, you get!!! You can then take those credits and buy stuff other people are listing! It's really that simple!

When you put something up to give away, you can select free shipping or not, and how many days you want the auction to go on for. (3-10 days)

Give the website like 5 minutes of your time and you'll be hooked! It's a great way to get rid of random clutter you've got and turn it into stuff you want!

(About me: I'm a friendly Cheap Ass Gamer who's been on this site for years.... I'm an active member of the community and post great deals/freebies/contests/magazine subscriptions/etc whenever I come across them, Listia is just my latest discovery!)
Check out LISTIA

awesome... i got the last 8 issues of game informer today, thanks to listia!
only cost me 800 credits.... btw... if you sign up under my referral link you will have over 500 credits... and if you list 1 auction.. even if noone bids.... you get another 500 credits! so why wouldn't you sign up today!?!?!?!? i didn't have to pay shipping on this!
also..... i got a pack of 10 random stylus' comming for the NDS Lite and it only cost me 1000 credits..... and I got a DS Lite charger comming, which cost me only 3000 credits! ...... i sell free DLC codes on listia all the time to get my credits, plus i sold a bunch of my old GBA games for a ton of credits!

nice..... i just got my random stylus's the otherday, plus a 2gb microsd card... damn i love listia... completely free! didn't even pay shipping!

922651-QKDISI4.png

man i've gotten so much halo 4 double xp and halo 4 dlc thanks to listia... and it was cheap!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i even purchased 2 specialization alpha dlc.. one i used the other i sold on ebay in 50 minutes for $8.00

i'm so happy i got the halo specialization code off listia because it just let me get the crimson map pack for free (and i was gonna buy it tomorrow for like 10$!!!!)

lol, i got a free DLC code for Borderlands 2 thanks to CAG.... and it's about to sell for over 2,000 credits!! the funny thing is, I got 2 of them!!!! lol because it was a facebook promotion and i did one on my gf's facebook! so i'm going to list the other one!!! Listia is so awesome!
Listia and CAG make gaming FREE for me lol

merry christmas everyone :)

nice!!!!! i won fallout 3 and the strategy guide on listia earlier today!!! i expect it to arrive sometime next week! i'm a huge skyrim fan so would love to play fallout 3! gotta love listia... i didn't even have to pay shipping :)

To bid you must be verified, to be verified you must use Phone Number or Credit Card...

If it wasn't for that, I would have loved that site. I understand they need a way to see trusted sellers, but like this it's stupid: they let you sell things without verify, allowing easy cheats, but they don't let you bid? ._.

bread's done
Back