Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone stuck on Seekadoo's "CCR revisited" puzzle it looks like they finally fixed it. When I went to play it I got an entirely new puzzle. I posted about this yesterday but my post seems to have been deleted.

Has anyone gotten a LifeChat LX 3000 Headset lately? I ordered one near the end of June for my brother but have yet to receive it. He's getting antsy because I've gotten all my other prizes, even those ordered after the headset.

rockband is back ordered expect to wait 8-12 weeks or more since its backordered

same with the headset they have been gone from the prize list for along time they are most likely really backordered u may get it 6 months from now

sorry for x2 post, but anyone who is thinking about getting the toaster (.1% of posters on this topic), LSC has now listed the item has "Limited Time Only!"

Probably this is just an insentive to get the housewives to play more. But i'm bummed, cause I wanted to get that toaster for my ma for Xmas (she really only has a little oven to put toast/sandwiches in)

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']Was the headset from the current company that runs LSC? If so, how much did that go for?[/quote]
When I got my headset a few months back it was like 1500 tickets.

[quote name='grndoom']When I got my headset a few months back it was like 1500 tickets.[/quote]
That was probably the other company then, since they had their prizes super cheap

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']Was the headset from the current company that runs LSC? If so, how much did that go for?[/quote]

Yeah, it's the one from the current company that costs 1,500 tickets.

Do you guys think there is any rhyme or reason in the order LSC ships?

I've been back at it for about three months, and I'm starting to think it is completely random. Since they changed to AvartoUSA I have received Rockband and Office within two weeks (in mid June), and everything else I have ordered (mostly smaller prizes ordered mid to late July) I am still waiting on, including the Xbox I ordered on 6/25. I know a lot of others have received identical prizes ordered around the same times. Is it just me or are others having similar problems?

[quote name='kvadair']Do you guys think there is any rhyme or reason in the order LSC ships?

I've been back at it for about three months, and I'm starting to think it is completely random. Since they changed to AvartoUSA I have received Rockband and Office within two weeks (in mid June), and everything else I have ordered (mostly smaller prizes ordered mid to late July) I am still waiting on, including the Xbox I ordered on 6/25. I know a lot of others have received identical prizes ordered around the same times. Is it just me or are others having similar problems?[/quote]

I believe (maybe not true) that they just ship everything at once. They take one product and just mass ship a certain month's order every day. Like what we saw for Zune backpacks; everyone that ordered between 7/1 - 7/25 got their backpack and those few that ordered from 7/26 didn't get anything. (I think my dates are completely wrong, but to the dates that it did happen, it happened :cool:).

I guess for bigger orders like Rock Band and the 360.. they wait till they get all those at once too.. or something. Because it just seems like when people get things, they all get the same things at the same time (while others get angry that theirs didn't come because they didn't meet the cutoff date or something)

[quote name='stupidxaznxboi']I believe (maybe not true) that they just ship everything at once. They take one product and just mass ship a certain month's order every day. Like what we saw for Zune backpacks; everyone that ordered between 7/1 - 7/25 got their backpack and those few that ordered from 7/26 didn't get anything. (I think my dates are completely wrong, but to the dates that it did happen, it happened :cool:).

I guess for bigger orders like Rock Band and the 360.. they wait till they get all those at once too.. or something. Because it just seems like when people get things, they all get the same things at the same time (while others get angry that theirs didn't come because they didn't meet the cutoff date or something)[/quote]

Well that may not be true on all big ticket items because back when they put the camera people recieved it at the end of the month but I recieved mine just a couple of days ago and I ordered it in the beginning of the month...this just adds to the confusion..sorry

[quote name='jayrama81']Well that may not be true on all big ticket items because back when they put the camera people recieved it at the end of the month but I recieved mine just a couple of days ago and I ordered it in the beginning of the month...this just adds to the confusion..sorry[/quote]

lol.. Crazy Microsoft workers..

Here's a new theory. Whenever you order a prize off LSC, it sends a message to a printer in the factory and it prints out a page with your prize and shipping information. Under the printer is a big bin, so when it's done printing, it just falls into the bin. They take the bin and take it to the prize center and then they fufill however many order they can take by just picking up a batch of papers from the bin. So.. as a result.. the older orders are stuck at the bottom and go last.

Whoooo, that's a weird theory.. :whee:

[quote name='stupidxaznxboi']I believe (maybe not true) that they just ship everything at once. They take one product and just mass ship a certain month's order every day. Like what we saw for Zune backpacks; everyone that ordered between 7/1 - 7/25 got their backpack and those few that ordered from 7/26 didn't get anything. (I think my dates are completely wrong, but to the dates that it did happen, it happened :cool:).

I guess for bigger orders like Rock Band and the 360.. they wait till they get all those at once too.. or something. Because it just seems like when people get things, they all get the same things at the same time (while others get angry that theirs didn't come because they didn't meet the cutoff date or something)[/quote]

It seems clear that they ship in batches, but what I'm not sure about is that there is any logic to who gets into the batch. From reading this and other forums I know that other people have ordered the same things, on the same days (or even a few days after), and have received them when I have not. If there is a logic to how they ship I would love to understand it because Chicktionary just isn't any fun without getting prizes.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Was the timer 3,000 before? Why do I remember it being more expensive?[/quote]
I think it actually mgiht've been 3500. Definatly was 3k-4k

They just put rock bank back up, FYI.

Must have been recent because I just checked not an hour ago and now i'm playing again and there it is on my wish list again.

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']Rock Band back up!

But more importantly, so is the timer![/quote]

Any impressions of the timer? For 3k points I'd hope its good and I could actually use a timer.

*edit* after looking online is a 19.99 dollar timer.

I need them to just sell the drums! I would be all over that deal. I bought rock band a while ago since I already had a guitar and all I really want is the drums. 25,000 is a lot to spend on something that you basically already have!

[quote name='sangredekrazy']They just put rock bank back up, FYI.

Must have been recent because I just checked not an hour ago and now i'm playing again and there it is on my wish list again.[/QUOTE]

Ok well i guess i got excited and didn't see that someone posted this already!

[quote name='Access_Denied']*Sigh* I reached the 1k limit for today, at 5,190 points. 10 points away from Scene It. :([/quote]

Scene It is 5100 pts. You're 90 pts. past what you need.

BTW, ordered Scene It tonight. Already have it, but thought I could use it as trade fodder for something else.

[quote name='Access_Denied']*Sigh* I reached the 1k limit for today, at 5,190 points. 10 points away from Scene It. :([/quote]

You do know that Scene It costs 5,100 tickets and not 5,200 right? :)

Edit: Darn, too slow...

[/quote]

I ordered one Zune backpack on 8/1 and another on 8/4. Got them both today.

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']I think it actually mgiht've been 3500. Definatly was 3k-4k[/quote]

Actually, it was 3000. I remember because I was going to get it.

So I tried getting the autotyper from angramssolved and it's not letting me register? Anyone know why that could happen? I register and hit the sign up button after I entered all the info. and it loads to a blank screen

[quote name='praetorian1717']I love how they updated the toaster description to say, "Limited Time Only!" Doesn't that describe most of the other LSC prizes?[/quote]
Maybe it implys that it shale never return? Or maybe no one is ordering it ;)

Eh, nothing interesting, more time to get points.

(I don't know why that timer pisses me off so. Hearing it's $20 just made it a whole lot worse.)

The timer seems useless for me. I always use my microwave timer in the kitchen, which is above my stove and takes up no additional counter space. If for some reason I need to use the microwave while cooking (if I'm making something that requires timing, the microwave is rarely used), I just use my cell phone's timer, which is in my pocket anyway, and very easy to use.

Now, I just need to resist temptation. I really could use that mixer, I'm only a couple of days away. But rock band is really, really, really tempting me and I have enough tickets. Why did it have to come back when I was so close?

[quote name='Shafted']My Dad Just Recieved SHIPPING Confirmation for OFFICE 2007. 6 DAYS AFTER HE REDEEMED FOR IT. Impressive.[/quote]

I ordered 2 copies on August 6th and still nothin. :booty:

Does anyone know if we can use a different email address for getting the confirmation and shipping notices?
I mean diff than the one we use to sign in.

I know people have said they ordered webcams from lsc. How are they. How many points did they go for? I need a new one so might as well rip off Microsoft instead of buying one.

[quote name='conchopearl']Does anyone know if we can use a different email address for getting the confirmation and shipping notices?
I mean diff than the one we use to sign in.[/quote]

Yes, you can use a different e-mail address than the one you use to earn tickets

[quote name='Gabriels']I know people have said they ordered webcams from lsc. How are they. How many points did they go for? I need a new one so might as well rip off Microsoft instead of buying one.[/quote]
I don't see the webcams returning since lsc hasn't sent all the previous orders out, but you never know.

[quote name='jayrama81']Yes, you can use a different e-mail address than the one you use to earn tickets[/quote]

Thank you :)

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Although office (the one that lsc sells) retails for $299, you will only get about $100 for it if you go the ebay route. It isn't the full suite so don't expect that much money for it.[/quote]
I know this was mentioned a couple of days ago, but I wanted to point out that it is very wrong. I ordered Office 2007 off LSC for the purpose of selling it on eBay, and it is not the full suite (Professional), but it is close (Standard). It does NOT retail for $299, it lists for $399. The SKU# is 021-07746 (go on, look it up) and is something you should mention if listing on eBay.

When searching on eBay it can be very confusing because there are several different versions of Office 2007 Standard, the one LSC ships is NOT an upgrade, it is NOT a student/academic/teacher/etc. and it is not OEM. It is licensed for use on 3 machines, and if the eBay auction says anything except 3, it is not the same item as LSC ships.

I sold the one I received on eBay (see the sticker residue from the LSC sticker?) for $230. I listed it as a buy it now and it sold within one minute of me listing it (obviously I didn't ask enough for it). $250+ is definitely not out of the question. If listed properly, it won't be anywhere close to $100, but unfortunately too many people are dumb and don't know how to list stuff properly. I mentioned most of this in the slickdeals thread a while back, actually not long before Office disappeared off the LSC prize list last. Coincidence? I think not...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='steelsmack']I know this was mentioned a couple of days ago, but I wanted to point out that it is very wrong. I ordered Office 2007 off LSC for the purpose of selling it on eBay, and it is not the full suite (Professional), but it is close (Standard). It does NOT retail for $299, it lists for $399. The SKU# is 021-07746 (go on, look it up) and is something you should mention if listing on eBay. When searching on eBay it can be very confusing because there are several different versions of Office 2007 Standard, the one LSC ships is NOT an upgrade, it is NOT a student/academic/teacher/etc. and it is not OEM. It is licensed for use on 3 machines, and if the eBay auction says anything except 3, it is not the same item as LSC ships.

I sold the one I received on eBay for $230. I listed it as a buy it now and it sold within one minute of me listing it (obviously I didn't ask enough for it). $250+ is definitely not out of the question. If listed properly, it won't be anywhere close to $100, but unfortunately too many people are dumb and don't know how to list stuff properly. I mentioned most of this in the slickdeals thread a while back, actually not long before Office disappeared off the LSC prize list last. Coincidence? I think not...[/quote]
Wow I never knew that. Thanks for clearing that up for everybody. Now I may have to order one ;).

[quote name='steelsmack']I know this was mentioned a couple of days ago, but I wanted to point out that it is very wrong. I ordered Office 2007 off LSC for the purpose of selling it on eBay, and it is not the full suite (Professional), but it is close (Standard). It does NOT retail for $299, it lists for $399. The SKU# is 021-07746 (go on, look it up) and is something you should mention if listing on eBay. When searching on eBay it can be very confusing because there are several different versions of Office 2007 Standard, the one LSC ships is NOT an upgrade, it is NOT a student/academic/teacher/etc. and it is not OEM. It is licensed for use on 3 machines, and if the eBay auction says anything except 3, it is not the same item as LSC ships.

I sold the one I received on eBay for $230. I listed it as a buy it now and it sold within one minute of me listing it (obviously I didn't ask enough for it). $250+ is definitely not out of the question. If listed properly, it won't be anywhere close to $100, but unfortunately too many people are dumb and don't know how to list stuff properly. I mentioned most of this in the slickdeals thread a while back, actually not long before Office disappeared off the LSC prize list last. Coincidence? I think not...[/quote]

Thank you so much for clearing this up. I realize now that the lower $130 ones only include 2 installs. The other ones going for a good $200 have not been used and includes all 3 installs and are not the version "Home and Student" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back