Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='steelsmack']I know this was mentioned a couple of days ago, but I wanted to point out that it is very wrong. I ordered Office 2007 off LSC for the purpose of selling it on eBay, and it is not the full suite (Professional), but it is close (Standard). It does NOT retail for $299, it lists for $399. The SKU# is 021-07746 (go on, look it up) and is something you should mention if listing on eBay.

When searching on eBay it can be very confusing because there are several different versions of Office 2007 Standard, the one LSC ships is NOT an upgrade, it is NOT a student/academic/teacher/etc. and it is not OEM. It is licensed for use on 3 machines, and if the eBay auction says anything except 3, it is not the same item as LSC ships.

I sold the one I received on eBay (see the sticker residue from the LSC sticker?) for $230. I listed it as a buy it now and it sold within one minute of me listing it (obviously I didn't ask enough for it). $250+ is definitely not out of the question. If listed properly, it won't be anywhere close to $100, but unfortunately too many people are dumb and don't know how to list stuff properly. I mentioned most of this in the slickdeals thread a while back, actually not long before Office disappeared off the LSC prize list last. Coincidence? I think not...[/quote]

I looked up that SKU: 021-07746 and every site lists it as licensed for 1 PC... where did you find that it's licensed for 3?

The version that is licensed for use on 3 PCs has a completely different SKU: 79G-00008.

Oh, I have a theory why they might've put up Limited Time only on the toaster

Based on this,

http://r-rwebdesign.com/blog/?p=108

Live Search was within 2% of Yahoo to become second in June. However, when July's results came

http://www.nielsen-netratings.com/pr/pr_080819_3.pdf

it dropped over 2% and 10% from the previous year, allowing Yahoo to extend their lead to 5.5% over Live Search. Probably if they did this with a Gaming/Computer item, they might be able to close in on Yahoo

[quote name='Miranda']They added a different toaster! TWO toasters now! :p[/quote]
Heh, I guess I was wrong

YAY MORE TOASTY GOODNESS

I think the other one looks nicer though..

Thank goodness they provided a fall-back option for those poor people who can't order the "Limited Time Only!" toaster before it disappears.

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']Heh, I guess I was wrong

YAY MORE TOASTY GOODNESS

I think the other one looks nicer though..[/QUOTE]

the "limited time" toaster is better as well

I got the newsletter to and I was thinking "yay double ticket day!" You couldn't imagine my disappointment when I opened it and had to read Howdy Partner!!!

Depends on how good you are. I only played it once, got something like 900 points and it only turned out to be 11 tickets. If you're naturally good at anagrams, it might be worth playing. I come up with them too slowly so I'd likely lose. Seems like another more pain in the ass version of Picture This!

[quote name='lilaznboigtr']Just received the shirts I ordered on Aug. 09 and 14. Good quality, if a little bigger than I thought it would be =/.[/quote]

I just got my two shirts I ordered on August 11. Confirmation Yesterday. :D

[quote name='Pressedlee']I just got my two shirts I ordered on August 11. Confirmation Yesterday. :D[/QUOTE]

I ordered a shirt and some other stuff back in late June. I think it's been 8+ weeks. Should I email them?

[quote name='lilaznboigtr']Yay, got a shipping email for the Flight Sim game I ordered on July 7th! :)[/quote]
when is the estimated shipping date? i ordered flight sim on july 1.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got my 2nd email confirmation for UPS DELIVERY OF MY XBOX 360 CONTROLLER!!!! ONLY 8 days, alittle too long, wish it was next day, but can't complain.

[quote name='jakvendor']I just got my 2nd email confirmation for UPS DELIVERY OF MY XBOX 360 CONTROLLER!!!! ONLY 8 days, alittle too long, wish it was next day, but can't complain.[/quote]
Yay, you made an actual contributing post, Hi-5!!!!

But ya, that's was sooner than mine was, so maybe they're picking up the pace (probably you're closer to a shipping center for LSC than me). If it was next day you'd have to pay for it prolly

My second account is coming in handy for picking up all the little stuff. Going to order zoo tycoon in 2 days and then picking up cards, pens, etc. That way I can save my main account for all the big stuff.

Eh the new game sucks, slow way to get points
daftpunk change the title to the old thread title but add part II, this title looks weird

[quote name='lVlasterchief']I ordered a shirt and some other stuff back in late June. I think it's been 8+ weeks. Should I email them?[/quote]

I wrote them at 9 weeks about my pens and all they said is that prizes can take up to 12 weeks to be processed and shipped. My guess is you'd get the exact form letter. I'm going on 13 weeks tomorrow. I guess I should write them again.

Stil haven't received the initial order confirmation of Scene It, and after inquiring I got this email:

Dear Live Search Club Participant,
Thank you for contacting Live Search Club. After you have placed your order, if points were deducted from your account, then your order was placed. Also note, we cannot provide confirmation number information until it has processed.
Please note, processing and delivery of any prize order may take up to 12 weeks or longer depending on your prize's back order status. When your order is assigned shipping information, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with any shipping/tracking information
Live Search Club Customer Support
So apparently my order is placed but not processed. 12+ weeks now. Hmmm.

Ugh, I hate when people get their shipping confirmed on orders that were ordered later than mine =\

EDIT: Speaking of site being down, wonder what's being changed.

I was wondering why I wasnt following the older thread, well, a good time to tag I guess. I havent had much time to rack up tickets, but with Rock Band back up, I guess its giving me some more motivation.

well just found out from a friend who went to trade in scene it at gamestop they gave him 8 dollars credit they would only take the game not the controllers that sucks i guess im keeping mine

Hi, here is my 2nd contribution post w/o being a troll.

Any idea on length of shipping time for Sceneit, I ordered it day 1 it arrived on the club live. Any ideas? Thanks!

[quote name='steelsmack']I know this was mentioned a couple of days ago, but I wanted to point out that it is very wrong. I ordered Office 2007 off LSC for the purpose of selling it on eBay, and it is not the full suite (Professional), but it is close (Standard). It does NOT retail for $299, it lists for $399. The SKU# is 021-07746 (go on, look it up) and is something you should mention if listing on eBay.

When searching on eBay it can be very confusing because there are several different versions of Office 2007 Standard, the one LSC ships is NOT an upgrade, it is NOT a student/academic/teacher/etc. and it is not OEM. It is licensed for use on 3 machines, and if the eBay auction says anything except 3, it is not the same item as LSC ships.

I sold the one I received on eBay (see the sticker residue from the LSC sticker?) for $230. I listed it as a buy it now and it sold within one minute of me listing it (obviously I didn't ask enough for it). $250+ is definitely not out of the question. If listed properly, it won't be anywhere close to $100, but unfortunately too many people are dumb and don't know how to list stuff properly. I mentioned most of this in the slickdeals thread a while back, actually not long before Office disappeared off the LSC prize list last. Coincidence? I think not...[/quote]

I am going to once again bring this up. It's so confusing!

Alright, after researching on eBay, I've finally found the difference between the listings, even though they all claim to be "Full versions of Professional"

The $250-$275 listings include 7 different applications (These come new and retail sealed with 3? installs):
Access 2007, Accounting Express 2008, Publisher 2007, Outlook 2007 (with business contact manager), Word 2007, Excel 2007, and Powerpoint 2007.

The lower $115 listings include 6 different applications (These come new and retail sealed with 2 installs):
Publisher 2007, Excel 2007, Access 2007, Outlook 2007 (with business contact manager), Powerpoint 2007, Word 2007.

The one advertised on the LSC that goes for 25,000 tickets only comes with 4 applications (based on the website) (This version comes with 3 installs):
Word 2007, Excel 2007, Outlook 2007, Powerpoint 2007

If you direct search the name of the one given on LSC "Microsoft Office Standard 2007" on eBay, it shows the item your talking about that retails for $399, but it only goes for a height of $130.

Did Microsoft advertise it wrong on the website? Can someone confirm what it actually comes with? I want to flip this, but it's a bunch of gibberish flying everywhere :whee:

[quote name='jakvendor']Hi, here is my 2nd contribution post w/o being a troll.

Any idea on length of shipping time for Sceneit, I ordered it day 1 it arrived on the club live. Any ideas? Thanks![/QUOTE]
IDK they apparently like to go through their orders completely at random, I too ordered it Day 1 and haven't received any confirmation yet.

[quote name='stupidxaznxboi']I am going to once again bring this up. It's so confusing!

Alright, after researching on eBay, I've finally found the difference between the listings, even though they all claim to be "Full versions of Professional"

The $250-$275 listings include 7 different applications (These come new and retail sealed with 3? installs):
Access 2007, Accounting Express 2008, Publisher 2007, Outlook 2007 (with business contact manager), Word 2007, Excel 2007, and Powerpoint 2007.

The lower $115 listings include 6 different applications (These come new and retail sealed with 2 installs):
Publisher 2007, Excel 2007, Access 2007, Outlook 2007 (with business contact manager), Powerpoint 2007, Word 2007.

The one advertised on the LSC that goes for 25,000 tickets only comes with 4 applications (based on the website) (This version comes with 3 installs):
Word 2007, Excel 2007, Outlook 2007, Powerpoint 2007

If you direct search the name of the one given on LSC "Microsoft Office Standard 2007" on eBay, it shows the item your talking about that retails for $399, but it only goes for a height of $130.

Did Microsoft advertise it wrong on the website? Can someone confirm what it actually comes with? I want to flip this, but it's a bunch of gibberish flying everywhere :whee:[/quote]Try here for the comparisons:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/products/FX101635841033.aspx

If it doesn't come with Access, it's not a Professional or Ultimate version of Office 2007.

[quote name='v1et r1ce']Hmm how much would it cost if I were to send Scene It! through USPS? I'm thinking of getting that and using it for trading.[/quote]

Do you mean how much you would have to pay LSC to ship it to you through USPS? If so, they ship it for free

If you mean get and ship it to someone else, I have no idea

I wouldn't get it though. It only has a $6 trade in value at GS and it's price is dwindiling at retail stores going for as low as 24.99

truthfully ur not gonna make that much money from prizes from lsc they are older items that arent worth as much as they were. Even xbox's r cheap on ebay now so i suggest ordering prizes you want. Also mister jake the troll know one can tell when lsc will ship anything if u havent noticed people say all the time that they have gotten shipping emails b4 people who ordered a month before. It's completely random but usually nonpopular items tend to get shipped out faster.

[quote name='@ndrew']truthfully ur not gonna make that much money from prizes from lsc they are older items that arent worth as much as they were. Even xbox's r cheap on ebay now so i suggest ordering prizes you want. Also mister jake the troll know one can tell when lsc will ship anything if u havent noticed people say all the time that they have gotten shipping emails b4 people who ordered a month before. It's completely random but usually nonpopular items tend to get shipped out faster.[/quote]
I heard you can get 20 for the 360 wireless controller, which is only 400 more pts than Scene It!

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']I heard you can get 20 for the 360 wireless controller, which is only 400 more pts than Scene It![/QUOTE]

Got ~70 for the wireless controller today. Some people will pay retail for anything.

Woah, just got shipping confirmation for a xbox controller on an account that I thought had been flagged. Awesome.:applause:

eBay goes for a good 30-40 bucks on the Xbox Controller for Windows, sounds like a best choice so far for eBay flippage, unless someone can prove me wrong :D

Oh, and if I were to flip this.. how would you guys recommend packing the Xbox Controller?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back