Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to ebay my Academic Zune 30gb (yes LSC delivered mine in 1 month with no e-mail confirmation of shipping). Does anyone know if it says academic inside the box? I don't want to open it.

Thanks.

[quote name='Drkirby']Hey, how much was the 360 before it was taken down?

Oh, and on a side note, I have ordered a copy of Kameo on the 20th, and a 360 Contolor on the 23rd, I'll let you guys know when they get here.[/QUOTE]

I think the 360 was 32,500 points last time it was up.

[quote name='erehwon']I don't know if they are still doing that thing where you could redeem those for cash. I was actually thinking of using them for magazines. There's a couple of magazines that I want, but don't feel like paying for.[/quote]
The only reason I would get magazine cards would be if I could redeem them for cash. I don't really need to order magazines anymore anyway since I can usually find a scan of a magazine I want to read although I do admit I would rather have a physical copy than reading the whole thing on my computer.

They should really take suggestions for prizes. I'd like to see a return of the Roomba since they're pushing home appliances anyway. And I would jump all over an LCD screen if they offered one (my home office looks pitiful with the old CRT I pulled from the attic after my LCD died)

I'd still say unlocked cell phones that run Windows Mobile..eh...eh? But yeah, Live Gold cards and MS points and Yahoo would get crushed.

So is Word Duel working for anyone else (usually use my "Cheezburgerz" account if anyone is interested in getting crushed...)? I haven't been able to get past "connecting..." since yesterday. I'm an IT guy, so I've cleared cache, tried multiple accounts, multiple browsers, etc. I even tried on a system that has never played Word Duel and tried playing without logging in, no luck on any of it. I did have a high score of 3450 on one of my games. Thank you anagramssolved and a little ingenuity.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']New stuff is up. Wireless keyboard for 10,000 and soundbag for 2,150.[/quote]

I'm buying both when I get the points. Music thing looks cool, and I need a new mouse, and i'd rather go the extra 6 days and get it wireless w/ a wirless keyboard, cause I have no extra USB ports left!

[quote name='Drkirby']Hey, how much was the 360 before it was taken down? [/quote]

For all the newbies/morons, please check the first 3 posts before asking something!!!!

It was 32,000 Points.

Yea I would like a new keyboard and mouse but the thing takes 4 AAA batteries and I don't know how long a charge it can hold. If I decide to get this I'm going to need rechargeable batteries.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I'm pretty sure if the put up MS Points, they would be gone in seconds.[/quote]

If they were confined to physical cards sure...but imagine if they just came up with a huge block of codes MS could email you. No wasted money on shipping/production.

the new keyboard has some bad reviews about connection problems so i dont if i would get it and i missed delivery of a controller today. Damn school

[quote name='mikebz28']Net ball game came today. now im just waiting on Vista Ultimate a controller and Zoo tycoon.[/quote]

From last year?

I totally gave in for that sound bag and redeemed it. It's the first prize I've truly wanted that's in a lower tier.. Now time to make up those 2,150 tickets and get the controller :whee:

Edit: My Net Ball Game thing came today without a confirmation email. I dunno about the nets, but the ball makes a good stress ball and I can use the bag for carrying a towel or something :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='stupidxaznxboi']I totally gave in for that sound bag and redeemed it. It's the first prize I've truly wanted that's in a lower tier.. Now time to make up those 2,150 tickets and get the controller :whee:

Edit: My Net Ball Game thing came today without a confirmation email. I dunno about the nets, but the ball makes a good stress ball and I can use the bag for carrying a towel or something :lol:[/QUOTE]

hey could the bag carry a pair of shoes?

[quote name='Oktoberfest']hey could the bag carry a pair of shoes?[/quote]

It could fit one of my shoes, not enough room for the second one. It fits a pair of flip flops though, lol.

[quote name='killer9']i think its just a holder for hthe zune with a speaker to listen to it[/quote]

Yeah, except for any MP3 player. It's basically cool, portable speakers.

Xbox 360 on its way back? Zune?? Only time will tell. Does seem to be about the right time, they both seem to show every 2 months, the last time being June 25th-ish. Come on 360!

[quote name='dumbdog']Yelp it is down and out.[/quote]
Perhaps it's time for the 360 to make a reappearance. It seems to be every 2 months since arvatousa took over, the last one was right around June 25th...

[quote name='plasticbathmonki']crapsticks, the site is down.[/QUOTE]

Goddammit -- I have one free hour between getting home from work and going to bed, and the damn site goes down. :wall:

did we ever decide when the daily reset moved to? i played forever yesterday and it still says i'm at my daily max (well not at this exact moment b/c the site is down).

[quote name='neverletthem']Site's back up, one prize has been added: Wireless Laser 6000 Desktop V2 for 10K tickets. Might pick it up for the PS3.[/quote]
That prize was added early today before the site was taken down. So sadly nothing new :cry:.

Edit: The site is still down for me.

Back up! Don't see anything new though... I'm probably missing it, I didn't see a 360 of Zune, so I moved on...

Word Duel anyone? I'll smoke you at it...

Guys, don't bring up false hopes of 360/Zune!

But ya, I ordered the Speaker case. I hope it can fit in my pocket. I hope it'll salvage at least a pair of headphones and 1 big drop on my iPod (Already gone through 22 pairs of headphones and broke 1 iPod)

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Yea it's back up now. And as somebody stated before, the limited time only toaster is now gone! Oh nooooo whatever will we do without it![/quote]

lol. we will be forced to use toasters of sub-superior quality.

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']Guys, don't bring up false hopes of 360/Zune!

But ya, I ordered the Speaker case. I hope it can fit in my pocket. I hope it'll salvage at least a pair of headphones and 1 big drop on my iPod (Already gone through 22 pairs of headphones and broke 1 iPod)[/quote]

Yeah, I hope it fits in my pocket too. But if it doesn't, it comes with that cool hook thing that we can clip on those belt rings/loops/holder/whatever.

My 360 controller showed up today, and my dad brought me my pink and brown totebag that showed up at their house 2 weeks ago. I think I'm gonna skip the wireless keyboard since I already have 3 wired ones including a classic IBM hardspring. School just started, so I'm probably on game hiatus or at least down to making a few hundred points instead of 800-1000.

[quote name='Smidget']My Scene It? arrived today! Didn't expect it, ordered first day....[/quote]

Damn really? i ordered mine the same day. Did you get a shipping email?

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Damn really? i ordered mine the same day. Did you get a shipping email?[/QUOTE]

Nope no shipping email, just order confirmation.... sold it on amazon.com already for $39.99 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back