Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='stupidxaznxboi']eBay goes for a good 30-40 bucks on the Xbox Controller for Windows, sounds like a best choice so far for eBay flippage, unless someone can prove me wrong :D

Oh, and if I were to flip this.. how would you guys recommend packing the Xbox Controller?[/QUOTE]
In the box it came with.

i know controller is worth the most that why i have ordered 3 and lsc just gives u a brown card board box with a piece of paper and the item and it arrives fine so you dont have to pack it that well

[quote name='igotnodough']when is the estimated shipping date? i ordered flight sim on july 1.[/quote]

Received my Flight Sim today :). Along with 2 copies of Zoo Tycoon ordered on 08/09 and 08/14.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Have any of you received anything from the backordered stuff from last June/July?[/quote]

Not yet. :(

[quote name='stupidxaznxboi']Just got shipping confirmation and tracking code on Brown Playing Cards that I ordered on 7/24 :D.[/quote]

Same here, ordered mine on 7/28

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Have any of you received anything from the backordered stuff from last June/July?[/QUOTE]
Haven't received ANYTHING from july =\

You can never have too many decks of playing cards. ;) Besides you can make a second account and just
get partial tickets every day to pick up small items.

I have an extra account that I use to order small-priced things. Just saw the cards and thought why the hell not. If it's free it's good enough for me.

While I won't degrade anybody for what they decide to get, I've only been going for the larger items. I have 1 account sitting with 47K+ points, waiting for the return of the 360. I play on that account when I have time at work to spare. The second account, my first and original account, is the account I've received everything below. I've maxed out 2 of the 3 anagram games, and I'm working on maxing out the 3rd. The last thing I'll probably order off that account is Vista, if they still have it by then.

I've gone for mostly medium/big stuff, too.

-Controller
-Kameo
-Vista (last summer, never received, but I got the recent address-check email)
-Fable
-Scene Itx2

On one account (my only account), I have gotten:
VX-3000 Webcam
something-3000 Headset
Zoo Tycoon 2,
Zune Headphones,
Zune,
360 controller,
Kameo,
and a mixer.

Now going for that Camera, only 30,something tickets to go >_

Last edited by a moderator:
My mom decided to start LSC because she wants the Mixer and Toaster. :roll:

Anyway, I have about 20,000 points. I want to get the Mixer to sell on Amazon, but I am afraid of how much the shipping will cost on an item that size. Has anyone else done this? What is the best option to do this?

Last edited by a moderator:
id just check on ebay and see what others charge for shipping and i have 2 accounts also one i use to get large prizes and other for medium nothing lower then 2500 tickets

[quote name='Pressedlee']My mom decided to start LSC because she wants the Mixer and Toaster. :roll:

Anyway, I have about 20,000 points. I want to get the Mixer to sell on Amazon, but I am afraid of how much the shipping will cost on an item that size. Has anyone else done this? What is the best option to do this?[/quote]

I personally haven't shipped the mixer, but I own one and not only is it a big bulky item, it's heavy as hell. I would expect shipping to be just short of ridiculous. Sorry. If you're looking to simply sell the prizes for cash I would go with Vista, or better yet, play for another week and get Office. WAY cheaper to ship and you'd probably get more as well.

[quote name='stupidxaznxboi']I am going to once again bring this up. It's so confusing!

Alright, after researching on eBay, I've finally found the difference between the listings, even though they all claim to be "Full versions of Professional"

The $250-$275 listings include 7 different applications (These come new and retail sealed with 3? installs):
Access 2007, Accounting Express 2008, Publisher 2007, Outlook 2007 (with business contact manager), Word 2007, Excel 2007, and Powerpoint 2007.

The lower $115 listings include 6 different applications (These come new and retail sealed with 2 installs):
Publisher 2007, Excel 2007, Access 2007, Outlook 2007 (with business contact manager), Powerpoint 2007, Word 2007.

The one advertised on the LSC that goes for 25,000 tickets only comes with 4 applications (based on the website) (This version comes with 3 installs):
Word 2007, Excel 2007, Outlook 2007, Powerpoint 2007

If you direct search the name of the one given on LSC "Microsoft Office Standard 2007" on eBay, it shows the item your talking about that retails for $399, but it only goes for a height of $130.

Did Microsoft advertise it wrong on the website? Can someone confirm what it actually comes with? I want to flip this, but it's a bunch of gibberish flying everywhere :whee:[/quote]

The version that LSC sends out is indeed the one with 4 applications that retails for $399. It seems to go for a wide range of prices on ebay, which seems to be directly tied to how the item is listed. Do a search for completed auctions and look at the ones that ended for above $200. I've sold two copies for about $240 each (not buy it now prices). The previous poster provided a link to his Office auction.

I just got a response about the pens I ordered in May. Supposedly they're out of stock. What doesn't make any sense is if they were out of stock over 13 weeks ago, why did they only recently take them down? It's ridiculous.

Is anyone else having trouble with lag and freezing? I don't know if it's because I'm using IE instead of my usual FF, but every few seconds, all the games I've tried are slow and jerky, if they don't freeze up altogether.

[quote name='VioletArrows']Is anyone else having trouble with lag and freezing? I don't know if it's because I'm using IE instead of my usual FF, but every few seconds, all the games I've tried are slow and jerky, if they don't freeze up altogether.[/quote]

not me. I'm on it right now using IE

[quote name='VioletArrows']Is anyone else having trouble with lag and freezing? I don't know if it's because I'm using IE instead of my usual FF, but every few seconds, all the games I've tried are slow and jerky, if they don't freeze up altogether.[/quote]
My games lag a lot. It doesn't matter if I use IE or firefox, they all lag but I haven't had any games freeze.

I'm not either and I use IE.

If anyone is having lag or script running slowly problems you may want to make sure you have the latest version of Flash for your browser. You can get it here http://www.macromedia.com/software/flash/about/

I started playing on my older desktop and I was having that problem and i thought it was b/c I only had 256 mb Ram. But after updating flash it's running much smoother without the script problems. Mabye add that link to the OP if it fixes other peoples problems as well.

I experience lag, but it's my own fault, I'm usually watching TV episodes online so every time I finish a game I get the little warning about slow-running scripts, but it hasn't frozen on me.

I have the latest version of flash and I know it isn't my computer. Oh well the lag actually makes it better for me because when I load a new chicktionary puzzle it stalls for 2 seconds so I'm able to type all the letters into the anagram solver without the window closing on me. Doesn't really bother me.

Just a quick question since I didn't feel like searching long and hard through past threads to find out.. Are the 360 and Zune truly not in stock or have they just been removed from the prize list? Has anyone gotten confirmation on this?

[quote name='draigun']Just a quick question since I didn't feel like searching long and hard through past threads to find out.. Are the 360 and Zune truly not in stock or have they just been removed from the prize list? Has anyone gotten confirmation on this?[/QUOTE]

Nobody knows. They are gone today but could be back tomorrow or never.

I haven't been playing much lately, other than Word Duel, but I haven't noticed any lag on anything but Word Duel. I'm an IT guy/programmer and noticed rather quickly that Word Duel has a pretty big memory leak. It becomes a slide show after several games and continues to get worse as it goes. I had IE7 up to 130MBs of memory and it was lagging horribly. Honestly restarting after about 10 games isn't a bad idea. Of course if you aren't playing WD, this probably doesn't help, I haven't noticed the same problem on other games...

[quote name='@ndrew']try reading first page and 9 pages to look through will take you 5 min tops[/quote]
or
[quote name='inubu']Nobody knows. They are gone today but could be back tomorrow or never.[/quote]
this. Thanks, inubu.

[quote name='conchopearl']Does anyone know if Rock Band will work with Xbox (not 360)?[/quote]
No. Harmonix doesn't even make rock band for the original xbox.

I'm really wishing they would bring back the Xbox 360. With 34,000 points, I should finally have enough. I've been working at this since December. I would have probably gotten here sooner, but I took a long break. Guess I'll keep on working and hope the bring back the magazine gift cards and maybe some new xbox games.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']I would pass on the 360 since I already have one, but magazine subscription cards would be awesome. I could really use the money.[/QUOTE]

I don't know if they are still doing that thing where you could redeem those for cash. I was actually thinking of using them for magazines. There's a couple of magazines that I want, but don't feel like paying for.

Hey, how much was the 360 before it was taken down?

Oh, and on a side note, I have ordered a copy of Kameo on the 20th, and a 360 Contolor on the 23rd, I'll let you guys know when they get here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back