Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

[quote name='MasterAwesome']Are you trying to switch to a 3-4 or something? Quentin Groves, Justin Houston, and now Schofield...all pass-rushing OLBs!!![/QUOTE]
'

my first 3 games i had 0 sacks. and im a 3-4 kinda guy so yeh something liike that. :) gotta get after that QB coming for ya Cam lol

Trade alert

Titans trade WR Nate Washington 79 overall 30yrs of age 2yrs remaining 2013 5.03M, 6.25M

For

Vikings 2013 4th rd overall pick

Last edited by a moderator:
i was just wondering what trades are under Review i just want to make sure none have been looked past? not trying to put any more pressure to get the trade done cause im on a bye lol just want to make sure they have atleast been seen.

just wondering what trades are undreveiw. im not trying to put prssure to get an anwser or anything im on my bye so i have time. i just want to make sure they all have been seen??

[quote name='Hemingway012']i was just wondering what trades are under Review i just want to make sure none have been looked past? not trying to put any more pressure to get the trade done cause im on a bye lol just want to make sure they have atleast been seen.[/QUOTE]

hem can u do me a favor

Trade Alert:
sprice is doing something so asked me to post this for him.

Lions send:
Jahvid Best-RB-age 25-OVR 81-Contract 2 years 2013 2.32M 2014 2.87M

Vikings send:
Prince Amaukamara-CB-age 24-OVR 80-Contract 1 year 2013 1.80M

[quote name='Hemingway012']Trade Alert:

Lions send:

Vikings send:
Prince Amaukamara-CB-age 24-OVR 80-Contract 1 year 2013 1.80M[/QUOTE]

I approve this trade!

Having the worst game of madden I've ever had!

Losing 45-0 in the 4th and GP still thinks it's necessary to call pass plays.

Looking to move some receivers to find a true number 1. Updated my trade block

[quote name='Superstar']Having the worst game of madden I've ever had!

Losing 45-0 in the 4th and GP still thinks it's necessary to call pass plays.[/QUOTE]
Did I score on them? No I was just advancing the chains there's nothing wrong with that I was running out the clock not running up the score.

[quote name='GpNinja']Did I score on them? No I was just advancing the chains there's nothing wrong with that I was running out the clock not running up the score.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't matter if you scored or not - it's still unnecessary. All it does is horde XP. Complete dick move.

[quote name='Superstar']It doesn't matter if you scored or not - it's still unnecessary. All it does is horde XP. Complete dick move.[/QUOTE]
Yea 5 and 10 yard passes are getting me crazy XP. 1a in the rules says just cause I have the lead doesn't mean I have to just run the ball.

[quote name='Superstar']It doesn't matter if you scored or not - it's still unnecessary. All it does is horde XP. Complete dick move.[/QUOTE]

Actually playing like that has been approved sonce not all teams are built to run so making them run and go 3 and out osnt fair as long as they dont try and run the score up its fine i had asked both fero and bv about it in the past. Think about it this way if he was good at running and scored a td on breaking tackles then u would be mad either way wut he did ia fine

[quote name='ubernes']So many trades these last 1-2 weeks![/QUOTE]

gotta get them in before the dead line :) get them in now so we dont have to rush at the deadline at least

[quote name='Cool_iAM']Trade alert

Titans trade 4th rd pick

For

Colts CB Kalvin Hayden ovr 78 30yrs of age 1yr remaining 2.65M 2013[/QUOTE]

I approve.

[quote name='Chetty12']Arizona trade block:

Andre Roberts- 25, 81 ovr, 92 speed, 92 agile, 91 accell, 84 catch
Mike Williams- 26, 79 ovr, 87 speed, 88 agile, 85 accell, 84 catch
Emmanuel Sanders- 25, 81 ovr, 94 speed, 92 agile, 95 accell, 85 catch
Deon Butler- 27, 77 ovr, 95 speed, 87 agile, 93 accell, 81 catch
Doug Baldwin- 24, 81 ovr, 92 speed, 92 agile, 95 accell, 83 catch

UPDATE: My overalls are in a speed/spread scheme. And none of them have big contracts, so I didn't bother putting the contract info.

All receivers and ill update with stats/contracts later. Looking to package a couple of them for a decent number 1

Other non receivers on trade block-

Mike vick- qb, 84 ovr. This depends on what I get in return and how I feel about ponder after a practice/game
William gay- CB, 82 ovr
Greg toler- CB, 80 ovr
Chris johnson- cb, 79 ovr
Kerry rhodes- Fs, 86 ovr

Cb's I'd be looking to package a couple for one decent one in return. Rhodes and vick could be for any position.[/QUOTE]

Updated

[quote name='sprice8688']ur off to a nice streak after gettin.joseph[/QUOTE]

2-0. My 1st W of the 3 game streak came with the old Rivers squad, but Joseph is looking good. Time to get that dominate D going again!

That is a lot of trades I'm sad that I'm only involved in one I would of been exciting to make a offer for prince amukamara , dammmm

I think if a player involved in a trade is in the last year of his contract, it should be mandatory that the owner state whether they've attempted to re-sign that player or not. If they failed to re-sign the player, then the new owner is getting him for a 1-year rental essentially...

[quote name='MasterAwesome']I think if a player involved in a trade is in the last year of his contract, it should be mandatory that the owner state whether they've attempted to re-sign that player or not. If they failed to re-sign the player, then the new owner is getting him for a 1-year rental essentially...[/QUOTE]
I thought they could try to resign again even if that happened?

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']That is a lot of trades I'm sad that I'm only involved in one I would of been exciting to make a offer for prince amukamara , dammmm[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing re: Prince. That's a nice price for him.

Jets still not done making moves. Working the 'phones' to bring an old Jet back to New York. We'll see how it shakes out tomorrow hopefully.

Falcons over the colts 38-35

Matt Ryan 6 for 12 with 175 yards and 2 TDs
Andrew Luck 10 for 21 with 212 yards 4 TDs 3 INTs

Taiwan Jones 14 carries for 43 yards 2 TDs
Troy Franklin 19 carries for 153 yards 1 TD
Donald Brown 15 carries for 70 yards

both teams had alot of WRs with alot of yards to lazy to type it all

Alterraun Verner in his falcons debute 1 tackles and a 1 INT he took 94 yards for a TD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

colts total offense 431 yards
falcons total offense 169 yards

weird i know right with thoughs stats idk how i won this. both teams were playing amazing which made this game so much fun.
GG Apple hope to play again in the future

next game is the panthers which isnt good for the falcons who are 0-3 in there division :( how come every madden ive played in this league has a rough division madden 12 i had the jags and had to play Bseti and Ramesu and widow twice a year now i have MA Hem neworlbush FML

also im open to making trade if anyone is interested just pm but i think must people should be able to tell that julio jones and mike wallace arent going anywhere so dont even bother plz

looking at upgrade at CB , WRs , SS, FS, PICKS IN THE 1ST 2ND 3RD ROUNDS
looking to move- , RE, LOLB, RB

[quote name='GpNinja']I thought they could try to resign again even if that happened?[/QUOTE]

u cant resign them.but can franchise them....

Lions send:

Vikings send:

in this tradr me and blade were talking... he needs a rb as i need a corner... after the locker deal i have no cbs over 80.. compared to what i have i think prince will help me after i get that very sad 59 awarness up which is as bad as all my other cbs... now that i have cj him and best are identical speed backs and best is a nice trade piece for me.also dont forget that this was part of the having to cut and sign the trades last season so thats prob y he has a 1 yr deal

Trade:

Bucs send:
Andre Hubbard-Age 22-WR-OVR 75-contract 4 years 2013 490K 2014 590K 2015 720K 2016 920K

Cards send:
O'Brien Schofield,Age 26-OLB-OVR 74-contract 4 years 2013 450K 2014 910K 2016 1.15M

Reason i want this trade is because im pretty set at WR and Schofield will be my starting ROLB

im reposting this because chetty resigned Schofield so the contract iinfo changed.

Sorry, I had to run out of town yesterday so I haven't been keeping track of the trades. Can somebody quote all of them for me and we'll get the committee going on those which haven't been considered yet?

[quote name='bvharris']Sorry, I had to run out of town yesterday so I haven't been keeping track of the trades. Can somebody quote all of them for me and we'll get the committee going on those which haven't been considered yet?[/QUOTE]

Im free to do it.

[quote name='siradam134']Haven't Heard back from ogwhitewidow.. Sent him a PM at 4:30pm on Friday.....and it's kind of worrisome...considering his profile page shows the following...

Last Activity: 12-03-2012 12:48 AM

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=329367[/QUOTE]

Ill try n track him down for you...hes never been real active in the thread, he checks it like twice a week but ill get him 4 u

Trade Alert:

Bucs send:
Beanie Wells-RB-Age 25-contract 1 year 2013 2.37M

Bengals send:
3rd draft pick of this up coming draft.

The reason for me i dont need some one with Beanie Wells skill set sitting on my Bench i have to young RB ahead of him. so i figuered i would get something for him.

Trade:

Bucs send:
Andre Hubbard-Age 22-WR-OVR 75-contract 4 years 2013 490K 2014 590K 2015 720K 2016 920K

Cards send:
O'Brien Schofield,Age 26-OLB-OVR 74-contract 4 years 2013 450K 2014 910K 2016 1.15M

Reason i want this trade is because im pretty set at WR and Schofield will be my starting ROLB

Trade alert

Titans trade WR Nate Washington 79 overall 30yrs of age 2yrs remaining 2013 5.03M, 6.25M

For

Vikings 2013 4th rd overall pick

Trade Alert:

Lions send:

Vikings send:
Prince Amaukamara-CB-age 24-OVR 80-Contract 1 year 2013 1.80M

Trade alert

Titans trade 4th rd pick

For

Colts CB Kalvin Hayden ovr 78 30yrs of age 1yr remaining 2.65M 2013

Lions send:

Vikings send:

Blade, can you explain the Vikings reasoning on this to me? Didn't you draft a speed HB in the first round? I saw that he's injured, but it's only for 1 more week and it looks like you've had fine success with him when he's been in there.

[quote name='sprice8688']u cant resign them.but can franchise them....[/QUOTE]

i had no prob resigning percy harvin last year during the resigning stage

[quote name='BSETI50']i had no prob resigning percy harvin last year during the resigning stage[/QUOTE]

if u keep tryin to sign them and they turn u down enough they will say they wont sign for u nemore... even if u trade them u still cant reaign them..

Winning 20-0 late in the third about a minute and a half. On offense, i just got a big play to put the ball around my 30. It was clearly his connection because of still connected and he logged of xbl. I sent him a message, ill update the situation later.

[quote name='bvharris']Blade, can you explain the Vikings reasoning on this to me? Didn't you draft a speed HB in the first round? I saw that he's injured, but it's only for 1 more week and it looks like you've had fine success with him when he's been in there.[/QUOTE]

His stamina is super low, while I have had reasonable success I need someone that can play the entire time. It's hard to get even 1/2 a drive before he starts getting subbed out.

[quote name='sprice8688']anyone interested in a fantasy league let ne bseti or cru kno[/QUOTE]

A fantasy league? You mean like where none of the players are on their originals teams? ;)

#bvtradedeadlinejoke

bread's done
Back