Married CAGs: How to deal with OTTZILLA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='senorwoohoo']
Manthing, you are just a stinker.[/quote]

evilgrin0010.gif

Aire Freshener 2.0 is bad ass. This is definitely going to be what I listen to exlusively whenever I read or whatever from now on.

It's like environmental music. Right now, I have it set to "Thunder Storm" with some chimes going.
I usually can listen to anything when I read as long as it doesn't have lyrics, but I just

I listen to this sometimes when I read, not all the time. But it sets a nice mood.

I have it on Vinyl and it sounds divine.

One of the best Santana Albums he ever made.

Yeah, I read on GameFAQs that they have to be performed on mobsters. And obviously anything involving killing them needs to be done before that too.

Is there a certain way to get a mobster on his knees, or is it luck?

I'll probably finally go back and play Godfather 1 again after I finish this.

It happens naturally when you knock/shoot the ____ out of them. I had more problems getting the standing executions until I realized you can stand them up when they're kneeling.

Sean Young and Darryl Hannah are so "yum" in this movie.

[quote name='manthing']
And a check? fucking caveman.[/quote]

:oops:

[quote name='Liquid 2']It's like environmental music. Right now, I have it set to "Thunder Storm" with some chimes going.
I usually can listen to anything when I read as long as it doesn't have lyrics, but I just

Help me again. This is the best price I've found so far for my HDTV/PS3. I haven't been able to find red/green/blue cable as I have no idea what they are. Is that good enough and can someone link me to the red/green/blue cable that Liquid was talking about to get "true High Definition"?

Where did you go to do your executions? I'm thinking I'll just go to a lightly guarded store and kill all of them but 1 and then do an execution on the last one. Otherwise the other guys shoot the fuck out of me, but if I bring my crew they shoot everyone. :lol:

[quote name='Maklershed']Where does one acquire it?[/QUOTE]http://www.peterhirschberg.com/mysoftware.html

[quote name='Eviltude']Help me again. This is the best price I've found so far for my HDTV/PS3. I haven't been able to find red/green/blue cable as I have no idea what they are. Is that good enough and can someone link me to the red/green/blue cable that Liquid was talking about to get "true High Definition"?[/QUOTE]

I was just fuckin' with ya. :lol:

You just need one HDMI cable for audio and video. Or you need a cable that goes from your PS3 to component (there are the cables with the red, green, blue, red, and white plugs), if your TV lacks HDMI input.

[quote name='Liquid 2']http://www.peterhirschberg.com/mysoftware.html

I was just fuckin' with ya. :lol:

You just need one HDMI cable for audio and video. Or you need a cable that goes from your PS3 to component (there are the cables with the red, green, blue, red, and white plugs), if your TV lacks HDMI input.[/QUOTE]

You're a dick :whistle2:(. I even told you I had no idea what I was doing.

Seriously though, I appreciate your help. I'm going to wait to get the tv, but that looks like a good place to get the cables cheap like.

You should look up the cables at monoprice, Preston. Shipping might be a little more expensive but their service is great and fast.

I just did them in the natural course of the game. Only tricky one was slamming a dude into a table/counter and throwing him out of a ground floor window.

[quote name='Mojimbo']You should look up the cables at monoprice, Preston. Shipping might be a little more expensive but their service is great and fast.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Liquid 2']Merit Line is still good though.[/QUOTE]

From what I read on SD (Where I found that), that company is pretty reliable, not to mention the price is low and shipping is free. I've checked monoprice, but this seems to beat even them.

They're reputable but if I just got my first HDTV I'd pay the extra dollar or two to get it by the end of the week instead of waiting a full calendar week.

[quote name='manthing']What game?

Also, your on my PSN friends list.[/quote]

Yeah mang, I added you.

I don't know. I only have COD 4. Though, I still have MGS4 sitting here...

[quote name='Maklershed']He's a jerk off.[/quote]
He maybe a jerk off but he's right. Anybody that pays for xbl is a moron. Hell, I have a free trial code for xbl but I still refuse to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back