Married CAGs: How to deal with OTTZILLA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am now in love listening to a bunch of these ambient recordings. I am going to use some on my instrumental guitar album I am putting together.

[quote name='tiredfornow']How "absolutely out of control" is Saints Row 2, DarthPuma?[/QUOTE]

Almost as out of control as me, mang. :cool:

Seriously, what the hell kind of game forces you to throw homeless people at their own shacks to destroy them to the tune of horrible metalcore?

A badass one.

I think The Simpsons is one of the worst television shows ever, but I lol'd right now when Bart and the blue haired kid iced up the school hallways and everybody fell on their faces when the bell rang. :0)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']You want american psycho and $10-$15. that's not a bad deal at all. unless you're linkin prime.[/quote]
Great movie. I love the 3-way scene.

I never saw the Mila Kunis sequel because I didn't want to ruin the first one.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Great movie. I love the 3-way scene.

I never saw the Mila Kunis sequel because I didn't want to ruin the first one.[/quote]

ayup.

Interesting .. just saw a Fast and Furious commercial with a sample of Renegade Master.

[quote name='joe2187']Saints Row 1/2 Staaaanks.[/quote]

[quote name='tiredfornow']I think The Simpsons is one of the worst television shows ever[/quote]

Get that shit outta here

[quote name='h3llbring3r']
I never saw the Mila Kunis sequel because I didn't want to ruin the first one.[/quote]

Ditto

:lol: @ Chuplayer's blog getting Pixie back on CAG. (I left it open when I went to work this morning and when I got home she had already read all his blogs and was commenting.)

And I'd like to give a big old "fuck you" to myself. Since I slept for shit last night (Barely got about 2 hrs), When I got home from work around 12:30, I laid down, intending to take a nap for an hour or two. Woke up six hours later, completely fucking up my sleep schedule. :bomb:

[quote name='Liquid 2']Oh SHIT! Existentialism and Nihilism is offered on different days from Music Theory, so I can take both! :whee:

I just saw a newly listed set for $25 BIN and snatched it. Not sure how good of an idea that was, but I can figure I can flip it for at least $40.

Local papers have been all over Sit Down, Shut up. I think the creator or writer or something is from around here.

It sounded kinda dumb to me. Since I've never seen Arrested Development, I didn't even have that excuse to be remotely curious about it.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Local papers have been all over Sit Down, Shut up. I think the creator or writer or something is from around here.

It sounded kinda dumb to me. Since I've never seen Arrested Development, I didn't even have that excuse to be remotely curious about it.[/quote]
You haven't seen Arrested Development?!!

[quote name='Liquid 2']
Haven't seen it. Worth checking out?[/quote]

It's like someone made a movie out of an existentialism textbook :lol: I love it.

[quote name='dcfox']You haven't seen Arrested Development?!![/quote]

Nope. Being meaning to, but I really don't watch much television or movies and just haven't gotten around to it. (Hell, I just found out that the love of my life, Shirley Manson, is on that Terminator show. I might start watching that now.)

What's funny (to me, at least) is that every time I mention that I've never seen it, people seem really shocked.

Same thing with Cedar Point, the amusement park. I know people that go every year, sometimes several times. When I tell them I have never been there, they act surprised and say they are going to force me to go.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I never said I was a nihilist. ;)[/QUOTE]

Haha. I checked, and we don't offer it here, so I took a basic philosophy class instead.

I'm excited for you to see SGM. 8) Who is opening for them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back