Married CAGs: How to deal with OTTZILLA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dcfox']He maybe a jerk off but he's right. Anybody that pays for xbl is a moron. Hell, I have a free trial code for xbl but I still refuse to use it.[/quote]

Of course this is coming from a person that doesn't play multiplayer games.

[quote name='dcfox']He maybe a jerk off but he's right. Anybody that pays for xbl is a moron. Hell, I have a free trial code for xbl but I still refuse to use it.[/quote]

So awesome.

Neko+Case++rock+the+vote.png

Photoshop isn't always a bad thing. :O

[quote name='Maklershed']Of course this is coming from a person that doesn't play multiplayer games.[/quote]
I just picked up RE5 for the PS3. Let's co-op sometime. :bouncy:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']What time? We're making tacos soon. Does 8 EST work?[/quote]

It's a date! :bouncy:

[quote name='TheRock88']I love how all the OTT members are going in there and ripping him a new one. :lol:

Douche deserves it[/quote]

I feel guilty for paying $5 for a year of LIVE

:whistle2:(

l2 check this out.

good site for finding ambient sounds for one, but this feature in particular:

http://www.freesound.org/geotagsView.php

sounds recorded and tagged in the locations they were recorded at.

so, say you wondered what a train station in dublin sounded like from the inside, zoom into that location and see a sound specifically recorded there.

crazy cool.

[quote name='crystalklear64']l2 check this out.

good site for finding ambient sounds for one, but this feature in particular:

http://www.freesound.org/geotagsView.php

sounds recorded and tagged in the locations they were recorded at.

so, say you wondered what a train station in dublin sounded like from the inside, zoom into that location and see a sound specifically recorded there.

crazy cool.[/QUOTE]
Awesome. Thanks for the link, mang. :)

[quote name='manthing']My favorite retarded mathematician is at it again:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5766928&postcount=48

I can't figure out why that $$$$$$ refuses to acknowledge yearly subs.[/quote]
Sounds like his rant about Rock Band not being a game for kids because they're not allowed to buy T-rated games or DLC in the RB thread since the kids obviously have to buy it by themselves for it to be kid-friendly.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Sounds like his rant about Rock Band not being a game for kids because they're not allowed to buy T-rated games or DLC in the RB thread since the kids obviously have to buy it by themselves for it to be kid-friendly.[/quote]

Holy crap. He drops two W.o.T. with his patented brand of flawed-logic and mis-reasonings in that thread. Is he destined to be the new SDF standard barer? The internal struggle for SDF supremacy would be epic.

TS, trade me your MGS4 (unless it's from gamefly) for two :br: of my list or something, you PM ignoring nut.

[quote name='Rocko']Someone sell me Eat Lead for $25. And Onechanbara Wii for $15. :][/quote]
I'll trade you Onechanbara for the chopstick stylus.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Sounds like his rant about Rock Band not being a game for kids because they're not allowed to buy T-rated games or DLC in the RB thread since the kids obviously have to buy it by themselves for it to be kid-friendly.[/quote]

I like how his deluded mind warps reality.

:lol: @ 12 year olds having ID cards.

12 year olds can have ID cards if their parents get them a state issued ID. I know a girl who still has hers around from that age because the way she looked at that age is really absurd. :lol:

Cracked open a couple of those beers I had in the back of the fridge to boil some bratwurst in before I grill them. I take a chug of one and they actually tasted OK for being a born on date of Dec 08...may have to drink a few while grilling.

~~~

God damn I love watching The Natural...

~~~

ck64, that link you posted is awesome...now I can listen to thunderstorms in London.

[quote name='Liquid 2']12 year olds can have ID cards if their parents get them a state issued ID. I know a girl who still has hers around from that age because the way she looked at that age is really absurd. :lol:[/quote]

I know they can have ID cards, but it's not a mainstream thing.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Holy crap. He drops two W.o.T. with his patented brand of flawed-logic and mis-reasonings in that thread. Is he destined to be the new SDF standard barer? The internal struggle for SDF supremacy would be epic.

TS, trade me your MGS4 (unless it's from gamefly) for two :br: of my list or something, you PM ignoring nut.[/quote]

Yeah, I know. I've just been lazy.

Let me have a look see.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Liquid, I picked up a Mono/World's End, Girlfriend album yesterday for $4. :cool:[/QUOTE]
You're a bastard.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Holy crap. He drops two W.o.T. with his patented brand of flawed-logic and mis-reasonings in that thread. Is he destined to be the new SDF standard barer? The internal struggle for SDF supremacy would be epic.

TS, trade me your MGS4 (unless it's from gamefly) for two :br: of my list or something, you PM ignoring nut.[/quote]

Oh boy...I can't decide...Sex and the city or Species? That's a hard one. Which do I want more? Maybe The Patriot?! Decisions decisions...

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Oh boy...I can't decide...Sex and the city or Species? That's a hard one. Which do I want more? Maybe The Patriot?! Decisions decisions...[/quote]

LOL!

Come on. I don't wanna buy it from BB.

And hey Natasha Henstridge has an incredibly hot body, it's even better in HD.
I know you want SITC too. It's like a mental endurance test to watch it.

Gave Fallout 3 another shot...man..so many hours have gone by. I'm totally having a blast now that I know what to do.

I was thinking of blowing up Megaton city but I think I'm going to save it instead.

[quote name='Liquid 2']It was pretty cool of you to drop that spoiler, LinkinPrime.[/quote]

That was in several of the game trailers and interviews I saw.
I feel like sushi tonight, going out for a shishemi (sp?) plate.

[quote name='Liquid 2']It was pretty cool of you to drop that spoiler, LinkinPrime.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Who honestly doesn't know about that by now?

never been to japan so i don't know what "authentic" japanese food is like, but a seemingly legit japanese/korean bbq place just opened up here, and they have amazing selection of all sorts of things I've never tried. Its just kinda expensive : (

had eel the other day, and it was super tasty.

had quesadillas for dinner with queso fresco, sauteed peppers, onions and chicken that was de-glazed with tequila and lime juice.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Oh boy...I can't decide...Sex and the city or Species? That's a hard one. Which do I want more? Maybe The Patriot?! Decisions decisions...[/quote]

You want american psycho and $10-$15. that's not a bad deal at all. unless you're linkin prime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back