NCAA Online Dynasty

Fmz, I added you as a friend, so once you accept I can send you a league invitation. Yanks and boosted you guys should have invites in your inboxes.

Not to be a pain here, but don't accept the invites I sent. Let's get the vote on this and then we will re-set it up. Yanks, I looked at your roster and it turns out that whoever made it (not you I assume) changed a lot of player ratings for some reason. I first noticed it with Miami when I saw that the best player on my team was bumped down to a 70s rating, putting him last on the depth chart behind freshmen. Took a quick look at some other teams and noticed similar problems. I am going to scour the Internet right now for unaltered rosters, other than plugging the correct names in. Ill find one by the end of the night I am sure, so whenever you guys vote on how to handle coaches is when I will jump back online and set it up again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting, that's where I usually get them too. Ill take a look at their updated one and I guess I'll go with that regardless of the rating changes. Anyone else re coaches?

I bet neither will be too picky about the coaches if you just want to pick one way. I could be wrong, but I will take the heat if they are ;)

Ok give me an hour or two and ill get back on there, download the newest roster from that site, and make a coaching decision.

Funny enough yanks, I went to operation sports and read the threads and a lot of people were going nuts over the Miami roster. Turns out it was just a mistake. The new version that I just downloaded has Perryman back at 89, the best player on the defense, as he should be. League will be ready to go in the next 5 minutes and new invites will be out.

Everyone should have invites at this point. Do your preseason recruiting and post here when done so I can advance it to week 1

I am ready to advance whenever you are now. I really wish the game would allow you to choose to advance so the "Commissioner" knew that people were finished and ready to go.

Starting now..will edit this post when finished. Heads up for those that like trophies, I commented on the newsline and got a trophy for it.

Edit - All finished. Ready to go!

I deleted my offline dynasty with Iowa so I don't get burned out with that and started one with UCF (Central Florida for those that don't know..I live about 15 mins away from their stadium, so I thought wth). Also started a RTG mode, which is the first time in years I have played it. I am having a lot of fun with that so far. I am glad I joined this already because I have expanded out further with some other modes and teams.

I have a RTG Mode running and also our Online Dynasty. I have been trying to progress the the Ultimate Team thing as well. I wish it was easier to collect packs of cards though.

I never did get into the UT mode with Madden, maybe I will give it a shot here though. I always hated the idea of losing my players after 'x' amount of games and having to get contract cards to reup them. I assume that is the same in NCAA?

It is the same but it takes 25 games per player (quite a few) plus it isn't like every player is a impact player. Therefore, it takes a while before you really need to deal with anything. It is worth checking out for a minute at least.

I downloaded a roster save from a guy and started a dynasty with Alabama since that's my team in real life and unlocked 3 trophies right off the bat, including a gold and a silver.   I'm thinking because they have Nick Saban maxed out on stats.. 

I downloaded a roster save from a guy and started a dynasty with Alabama since that's my team in real life and unlocked 3 trophies right off the bat, including a gold and a silver. I'm thinking because they have Nick Saban maxed out on stats..
lol, nice. Cool avatar/name btw.

I messages him and he sent me one back saying he would get on there tonight, but since he hasn't posted, I guess he didnt do it. If we don't hear from him by tomorrow (Monday) night then we can advance it to our first game.

I think we just need a regular schedule. We advance on Sunday night and Thursday night. That is unless someone specifically asks for a little more time. This shouldn't be too big of a deal for a group of only 5 people.

Fine with me, and, for the record, I dont mind that fmz hasn't gone yet. I know there will be times when I am the last person to be done for the week.

I have no problem with it either. I just think that if we establish a timetable then people will know when to try and get their games played by or understand that they will be simulated.

Ah sorry guys, I kinda forgot about this last night! I was hoping this would be a bigger dynasty group/compacted within 1 conference and if it's not too late I think I might be bowing out? Sorry for any trouble!

I'm sorry to hear you are out fmz. For the rest of us, I'm glad to have three committed players. Ill advance it tonight. Good luck to you both! I just realized that you both are Big Ten and I am not. If the computer will let me, I'm going to change to Michigan so that we can all be competing for the same recruits and play occasionally.

Thanks yanks, appreciate that and considered it but didnt want to cause problems for you guys. I should be online in the next hour or so and ill see if it'll let me switch. If it were four to six players it'd be fine across conference but with only three we may as well all be in one conference. Ill post here as soon as it's done

Thanks yanks, appreciate that and considered it but didnt want to cause problems for you guys. I should be online in the next hour or so and ill see if it'll let me switch. If it were four to six players it'd be fine across conference but with only three we may as well all be in one conference. Ill post here as soon as it's done
I agree, I think it would be best.

OK I had to retire as the Canes and then rejoin as Michigan, and to do that I had to transfer commissioner duties. Yanks, you are the commish at the moment, please just transfer it back to me when you have the chance. I am doing scouting right now so I should be ready to advance in 15-30 minutes.

I will be working late tonight so you should advance it before you transfer commish if you and boosted want to play your games later.

Nothing ugly about shutting out your opponent on Heisman. Nice start.

I 'upset' #24 Northern Illinois 17-3. They scored first in the game after successfully converting on a nice fake punt but we were able to contain them afterwards.

Nothing ugly about shutting out your opponent on Heisman. Nice start.

I 'upset' #24 Northern Illinois 17-3. They scored first in the game after successfully converting on a nice fake punt but we were able to contain them afterwards.
Wow a fake punt by the CPU??? I don't remember seeing that in last year's game. Pretty cool.

Yea, I guess I should have seen it coming, because they went for one (not same situation though) against me when I started my offline Iowa dynasty. Maybe their coaching staff is more risky. It is cool though to see, because it sure catches me off guard when it comes to the CPU. I like how there is a difference playing different teams. NIU definitely plays a fast paced, hurry up, option laden offense. I guess this is one area that separates itself from Madden. I feel like I am always playing the exact same team offline in Madden, because all the offenses and coaches gameplans are so alike.

Yea, I guess I should have seen it coming, because they went for one (not same situation though) against me when I started my offline Iowa dynasty. Maybe their coaching staff is more risky. It is cool though to see, because it sure catches me off guard when it comes to the CPU. I like how there is a difference playing different teams. NIU definitely plays a fast paced, hurry up, option laden offense. I guess this is one area that separates itself from Madden. I feel like I am always playing the exact same team offline in Madden, because all the offenses and coaches gameplans are so alike.
Completely agree. It's very prominent in NCAA this year and I love it. In my offline Miami dynasty I played the first game against FAU and they ran hurry up a lot, but not every play. When I played Central Michigan here yesterday they didnt no huddle once, but they did let their QB scramble quite a bit. It's a nice change of pace and makes it feel like you're playing another person.

I wil play tonight after work because I have no work tomorrow so it doesn't matter how late I am on. If for any reason my game isn't complete then just advance tomorrow morning/day. Sorry for the hold up. Once it is advanced I will be able to play the next game tomorrow as well or Monday morning.

bread's done
Back