NCAA Online Dynasty

49-31 win over FCS Southeast. 2-2 now. Braxton Miller went 30-49 for 561 yds passing, 5 TD through the air and 2 more on the ground. Big 10 Player of the Week???? Heisman Front Runner????

Probably not if I can't actually do well overall for the season. Rarely can you win the heisman when you only make it to the Motor City Bowl.
:drools:

I can only dream of stats like for that my QB. Good stuff, I am sure he will be in Heisman running if you can keep going like that.

Yea, we will be doing one. But you should get in NCAA now!
Yeah the idea is to graduate players from this dynasty and import them into the madden dynasty.

Advanced. I have a bye this week and Iowa has entered the Coaches' Poll at #25. I'm at #10 and Oregon at #3

Last edited by a moderator:
I should hopefully enter this week if I can get another win. Plus I need Miller to keep putting up huge numbers. I will try to play tonight.

Well I lost my first game to Cal 49-35. I couldn't stop their QB to save my life, he had almost a perfect game with 7 long touchdown passes.

I could really use some tips on stopping the pass, blitzing or dropping 6 guys back didn't seem to matter either way. The QB would just get some 70 yard bomb on 3rd and 8 no matter what defense I would pick. 

Cal must have an insane passing offense. Boosted beat them earlier this season 57-51 and now they score 49 against Oregon.

Yea, it is *tough* on Heisman this year. The biggest thing for me is getting some pressure and mixing up coverages. I don't all out blitz much, just control my dlineman and pressure the qb to move out of the pocket as quick as possible.

49-42 win over Wisconsin. Tough one this week. Braxton Miller is continuing to put up great numbers though. 26-34 485 yds, 5TD's Passing, 2 TD's Rushing

edit : Also I saw that Miller is the Week 4 NCAA Player of the Week

Wow incredible numbers. I am already regretting scheduling recruits to come to Michigan week 14 for our matchup. Note to self: do not invite cornerbacks. Are we ready to advance or is there one game left to be played?

I won a terribly ugly game on my part, 14-6 @ rival Minnesota in our first Big 10 game. If this is any indication to what I will have to endure for the rest of the year, it is going to be a long one. We were shut out until 3:30 left in the game when we finally scored for the first time, shortly after converting a 4th and 21 from the MN 40 yard line.

My tackling and angling, horrid. My WR hands, unforgivable. My QB missing a wide open WR streaking before half time for an easy TD, laughable. Minnesota outplayed us today, I have no idea why we won.

5-0, 1-0 start, but I feel like it is all just setting up for a colossal flame out. We shall see.

I think I play Minnesota next week. Sounds like its time to advance. Ill do it when I get home from work in a few hours.

Advanced. We have four ranked teams, gentlemen:

Michigan (6)
Oregon (12)
Iowa (22)
Ohio St (25)

Big 10 is really representing, also having Northwestern at 17, Nebraska at 11, and Mich St, Purdue, Penn St and Indiana all with 1 loss

Biggest matchup of the week for us is Ohio St (25) at Norwestern (17)

Advanced. We have four ranked teams, gentlemen:

Michigan (6)
Oregon (12)
Iowa (22)
Ohio St (25)

Big 10 is really representing, also having Northwestern at 17, Nebraska at 11, and Mich St, Purdue, Penn St and Indiana all with 1 loss

Biggest matchup of the week for us is Ohio St (25) at Norwestern (17)
Back in the top 25 Baby. I had a epic fall from #2 but I am on the road back to the top. That is until I get my ass kicked by Yanksfan.

I am not the one with POW awards falling into my lap like NCAA violations falling into Manziel's. I am really concerned with Miller.

I understand..just using that logic as well thinking about how my offense, who can't even tear up subpar computer defenses, is going to fare against real competition. :(

We'll find out soon. Although I beat Notre Dame as time expired, I am 4-0 with 3 of 4 games against unranked teams with low ratings. Later in the season I get a crazy stretch of Northwestern (17), Nebraska (11), followed by the two of you in the last two games. That'll be the real test.

Just won a ESPN Classic Game against Northwestern #17 vs Ohio State #25. Final Score was 35-28, I was down 14 point within the first 2 minutes of the game but I battled back.

update on Braxton Miller. 21-37 483 Yds, 4 TD Passing 1TD Rushing. Not great but not horrible.

Finally got a deserved loss, 20-10 to Mich St. Outplayed in both facets really. I need almost an entire new offense and also a defensive secondary. It's sad how bad they are. :(

30-3 win over Minnesota to win the Battle for the Little Brown Jug. Advanced. Upon advancing, I learned that the gem TE that I was eyeing committed, so I am thrilled about that. Yanks and boosted are on the bye this week, so it's just Oregon at Washington and the now #4(!) ranked Michigan at Penn St. I think this actually might be my first road game of the season. Is that possible?

Haha nice. I'm about to play my game. Looking forward to the outcome of the user game next week. I was considering making a prediction but I really have no idea what to expect other than a close game.

Terrific game, 28-21 win over Penn St. My special teams won the game. With about 25 seconds left before the half I was trailing and I returned a kick to the red zone which resulted in a quick TD before the half. I was receiving the half time kick, and returned that for a TD too. Would've been lost without those two returns.

Nice win there. You are now 6-0 or 5-0?

@Yanksfan - I won't be able to play after tomorrow afternoon until Saturday night. If the week advances and you want to play during the morning tomorrow I am good with that. If not we would need to wait until Saturday night (late, 11pm EST or later) or it would need to be on Sunday morning.

Lets just keep in touch on this one.

I'm 6-0. I've been playing this game about 10 years and have never had an undefeated season, so this is exciting, but I'm also trying to stay realistic here. I actually think that the coaching perks, which are new this year, are really helping. Then again, I've also only had one game against a team with a winning record. If you guys are both ranked in a few weeks I'll have four in a row against ranked teams to finish the regular season.

Terrific game, 28-21 win over Penn St. My special teams won the game. With about 25 seconds left before the half I was trailing and I returned a kick to the red zone which resulted in a quick TD before the half. I was receiving the half time kick, and returned that for a TD too. Would've been lost without those two returns.
wow I can't get past the 30 on kickoff returns.

Needle, are you able to play tonight? I will be out of town tomorrow through Sunday. If you play tonight I can advance so that everyone can play again this weekend. If not, no big deal, just let me know and I can transfer commish powers to Yanks so he can do it when you are done

Well I lost again and I figure it's better to retire now than throw my controller through the tv.

Heisman level just seems cheap to me, like every time I take a lead or tie the game up, the CPU become invincible gods. 

So for my own sanity I gotta announce my retirement, haha. Enjoy your league fellas!

Also sorry to see you go Needle. Give it some more thought and if you want to try again, let us know. Once you get a few games in, that's when most people start adjusting and improving. So you already went through the tough part. Just keep that in mind. ;)

Also sorry to see you go Needle. Give it some more thought and if you want to try again, let us know. Once you get a few games in, that's when most people start adjusting and improving. So you already went through the tough part. Just keep that in mind. ;)
That's cool, I started playing some games online and i'm 2-0 so far. Maybe I can rejoin next season if I get better.

I got beat my first two games also. I understand your pain. Like they said though. It gets easier with time. You become more adjusted to the computer.

bread's done
Back