New Battlefield Clan Topic - WE NEED SOME MORE PEOPLE!!

[quote name='b0bx13']Patch day motherfuckers!

I should be on quite a bit tonight, let's get a squad going.[/QUOTE]

We should, but I'm downloading so slowly!

I'll do my homework in the meanwhile.

why does xfire say im downloading the special forces patch when i dont even have special forces?

[quote name='2poor']why does xfire say im downloading the special forces patch when i dont even have special forces?[/QUOTE]

there is a slash in the name, meaning it covers both.

Reality's Fringe said:
Hmm. If they fixed the Aircraft crap and tweaked the accuracy, it seems that (after a 6+ month hiatus) I might start playing again.
Definitely give it a shot. The only major problem that isn't fixed is the red name glitch. Even all the server filters work.

[quote name='b0bx13']Definitely give it a shot. The only major problem that isn't fixed is the red name glitch. Even all the server filters work.[/QUOTE]

red name glitch?

edit: what is dolphin diving and how do people roll when going prone?

Occasionally someone on your team's name will appear red, so you have to rely on seeing their model.
Dolphin diving=going prone while in the air. Can't do it anymore. And I think the roll thing is just the animation.

[quote name='b0bx13']Occasionally someone on your team's name will appear red, so you have to rely on seeing their model.
Dolphin diving=going prone while in the air. Can't do it anymore. And I think the roll thing is just the animation.[/QUOTE]

thanks. it was driving me nuts that i couldnt figure out how to roll.

yea it is just the animation used for going prone. And they did try and correct the red bug so hopefully if nothing else it will appear less often.

This version feels worse than the one before. I get laggy now and theres a ton of red bug shit everywhere.

I'm just happy the AA is more effective now. Though to be quite honest, the G36 may be a tad too accurate, it's still a lot better to counter than the PKM in DC.

from what I have read the PKM is a fucking beast. I saw someone with a 4 to 1 KD ratio all with the PKM.

Snipers have even been claiming to be getting picked off by PKM bullets

I had some problems with FPS for a tad but nothing concerning... Try to get another promotion so I coan unlock the P90 and the 2nd unlock for the Medic...

edit: whats up with the stats? i keep getting the same awards over and over. im always becoming a sargeant.

Processor Intel Pentium 4 3400MHz
Display Card ATI RADEON X550
Memory 1024MB
Operating System Microsoft Windows XP
Free Disk Space 210.0GB
Display Card Memory 128MB
Display Driver Version 6.14.10.6483
DirectX Version 9.0c
Optical Drive CD/DVD
Sound Card Realtek HD Audio rear output

thats my system. Will BF2 run on it? Now Half Life 2 ran great for me and maybe aside from varios lighting and texture things everything looked great and Counter Strike and Deathmatch online matches ran great. If it wont work than what do i need to upgrade to make it work.

[quote name='Vampire Hunter D']Processor Intel Pentium 4 3400MHz
Display Card ATI RADEON X550
Memory 1024MB
Operating System Microsoft Windows XP
Free Disk Space 210.0GB
Display Card Memory 128MB
Display Driver Version 6.14.10.6483
DirectX Version 9.0c
Optical Drive CD/DVD
Sound Card Realtek HD Audio rear output

thats my system. Will BF2 run on it? Now Half Life 2 ran great for me and maybe aside from varios lighting and texture things everything looked great and Counter Strike and Deathmatch online matches ran great. If it wont work than what do i need to upgrade to make it work.[/QUOTE]

try the demo and see how it runs. The video card is the only thing that might not allow your system to run the game smoothly at a decent res

[quote name='Technique']what is it?[/QUOTE]

You take the boat and drive it straight into the carrier from behind. Eventually you'll get under the carrier and then you can have your squad spawn there.

How's that a glitch? To my knowledge, all Carriers have a back entry for their boats to leave.... All you have to do a grab one and make your way there so you can assault the uncap (although frowned everywhere).

[quote name='kamui34']How's that a glitch? To my knowledge, all Carriers have a back entry for their boats to leave.... All you have to do a grab one and make your way there so you can assault the uncap (although frowned everywhere).[/QUOTE]

I didn't mean that entrance. You can drive a boat under the carrier when you hit the side of it just right. You get stuck underwater in the glitch.

[quote name='2poor']I didn't mean that entrance. You can drive a boat under the carrier when you hit the side of it just right. You get stuck underwater in the glitch.[/QUOTE]

Is that why people were trying to boot you last night? ;)

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Is that why people were trying to boot you last night? ;)[/QUOTE]

So we have a witness...

My game's been crashing out of the blue for some reason. Does anyone else have this problem?

[quote name='2poor']So we have a witness...

My game's been crashing out of the blue for some reason. Does anyone else have this problem?[/QUOTE]
Yea, most likely it's just the 1.2 patch. Makes it unplayable for many users with an ATI card. Note I said many, not all. Ati just put out some new drivers which should help somewhat with the issue. Add to it that Dice is promising a new patch to fix the old patch soon.... We'll see.

Anybody been having troubles with the VOIP? Me and a friends couldn't talk although I we both checked our settings to default many times. Had to get on a ventrilo server in the end GRR.

Patch 1.21, WRU?

[quote name='b0bx13']Wrong Casey, it came out this afternoon.[/QUOTE]

WTF? EA and Dice shipping a patch early? Is the end near?

I guess the fact that another payday from the booster is coming soon was the motivation

My game keeps fucking crashing. Does anyone know how to fix this? It gets fucken annoying not getting my stats recorded.

heya friend of mine is an admin on this server 70.86.195.10:16567 Mostly older mature guys and it is well run. Some of you should catch some matche sover there with me

[quote name='jlarlee']heya friend of mine is an admin on this server 70.86.195.10:16567 Mostly older mature guys and it is well run. Some of you should catch some matche sover there with me[/QUOTE]

The admins kicked me for no reason.

[quote name='2poor']Is there a way to get points when you go suicide bombing in a truck?[/QUOTE]

Not that I know of, but Euro Force was released today. I'm downloading it now, who else is getting it?

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Not that I know of, but Euro Force was released today. I'm downloading it now, who else is getting it?[/QUOTE]

I'm poor right now so I may pick it up a little later.

I had issues getting it going, but it works now. Your gamespy nick is your BF2 account name (example: mine is {CAG}b0bx13).

Medic is stacked so hardcore. First it was the L85, now the FAMAS. FAMAS owns holy crap.

I will probably grab Euro Force this week provided people seem to like it. I won't have time to play this week so I doubt I will be playing, but next week I should have some time

I had no problems getting Euro Force running at all. EA Downloader worked on first try, installed, and now I'm playing. Great buy at 9.99, everybody get it!

[quote name='b0bx13']2poor- I get tons of points with the suicide bombing, what do you mean?

And who's playing Euro with me tonight?[/QUOTE]

I'm talking about the teamwork points. The ones you get when you give ammo or health. I always get negatives when I suicide bomb and get some kills.

bread's done
Back