New Battlefield Clan Topic - WE NEED SOME MORE PEOPLE!!

Oh, yeah, you'll lose a couple points when you do it, that's why I go after tanks/APCs (preferably with more than just the driver, but even if you lose a couple points, it can really help your team in the long run) or detonate it in group of enemies. You just have to make it count to overcome the -2 points.

Casey, you need to get this. Operation Smokescreen is almost worth the price alone. The atmosphere of that map is amazing.

crap I'm having problems downlaoding Euro Force. Is your EA name different fromt he name you play as? If so I can't remember my EA name and the damn thing isn't sending me my name through email with the remember my name function

[quote name='jlarlee']crap I'm having problems downlaoding Euro Force. Is your EA name different fromt he name you play as? If so I can't remember my EA name and the damn thing isn't sending me my name through email with the remember my name function[/QUOTE]

Yeah, your EA login name (website) and GameSpy ID (what you use to log into BF2) are two different things.

It's good this game owns since eveything I try to do goes wrong. After installing the downloader how long did it take for the program to open for you guys?

I've decided that we need to plan ahead sometime for a time that a bunch of us can play together. I remember during the BF demo how much fun it was when we had our own squad or even our own team a couple times.

[quote name='b0bx13']I've decided that we need to plan ahead sometime for a time that a bunch of us can play together. I remember during the BF demo how much fun it was when we had our own squad or even our own team a couple times.[/QUOTE]

I've been specializing as a medic so having a good squad is integral for me

[quote name='WinnieThePujols']Do you guys play with the expansion or not?

I might play if you don't.[/QUOTE]

Not many people play Special Forces, but more are getting Euro Force. I still play plenty of vanilla though, so I'm sure everybody can work something out.

[quote name='2poor']I suck so much at flying. Does anyone have any tips?[/QUOTE]

Play single player and practice. Don't over pivot your mouse either, once you stop doing that (unless you mean to in certain situations), it gets a lot easier. I'm referring to choppers, by the way. Your on your own with jets, I fly straight into walls. :lol:

How exactly do aim the missiles on the chopper? How should I fire if i want to hit someone on the ground?

[quote name='2poor']How exactly do aim the missiles on the chopper? How should I fire if i want to hit someone on the ground?[/QUOTE]
As a passenger? A little box comes up if you move your curser ove rit you lock on

[quote name='jlarlee']As a passenger? A little box comes up if you move your curser ove rit you lock on[/QUOTE]

No as pilot.

its all about wasd and the arrow keys. You just have to practice to hit with the helicopter. I just kept practicing and now I can hit what I want.

[quote name='Technique']its all about wasd and the arrow keys. You just have to practice to hit with the helicopter. I just kept practicing and now I can hit what I want.[/QUOTE]

Are the arrows harder to use than the mouse?

I tried to join the CAG server the other day. It wouldn't let me connect. If you guys would tell me how I would like to play. Do you guys use teamspeak?

[quote name='jughead']I tried to join the CAG server the other day. It wouldn't let me connect. If you guys would tell me how I would like to play. Do you guys use teamspeak?[/QUOTE]

I think the CAG server went offline months ago. Just get on Xfire and we'll tell you what you need to know to kick ass.

Right, I don't think the CAG server's been around since a month or two after BF2 came out. The TS server is still up and running.

My bf2 is all fucked up now for some reason. First I can't log in from xfire then I cant even find over 200 servers. I only see like 6 24/7 servers. Does anyone have some advice?

edit: I took off my filters and a lot of servers show up now, but they're written in red. What does that mean?

Eh, I've seen that with my score at times, it's probably just the same glitch.

EDIT: Okay, I just noticed his join date. When it's glitched on me, only my points change, not my rank. So you may be right.

Just got BF2 and have been enjoying multiplayer. Hope that we can get together one evening and pommel the fuck out of each other.

Problem with your connection.

Does anyone else have this problem?

I just get this shit randomly and I doubt it's actually my connection.

[quote name='2poor']Problem with your connection.

Does anyone else have this problem?

I just get this shit randomly and I doubt it's actually my connection.[/quote]

When I get that I always assume I've been kicked....cause it's usually on a full server.

[quote name='humidore']When I get that I always assume I've been kicked....cause it's usually on a full server.[/QUOTE]

I agree. It happened to me several times last night on a few servers that were jam packed.

Ok I have two unlocks, and I don't have special forces. Should I save it hoping there will be new unlocks for vanilla or just get some new guns?

What guns should I get if I do use them?

[quote name='2poor']Ok I have two unlocks, and I don't have special forces. Should I save it hoping there will be new unlocks for vanilla or just get some new guns?

What guns should I get if I do use them?[/QUOTE]

what do you play as? The best gun in the game is the medic gsg3. You have to unlock the noit so good L gun first though.

[quote name='jlarlee']what do you play as? The best gun in the game is the medic gsg3. You have to unlock the noit so good L gun first though.[/QUOTE]

I have the crappy L gun, but it's not letting me unlock the gsg3. I usually play as a medic or support.

[quote name='2poor']I have the crappy L gun, but it's not letting me unlock the gsg3. I usually play as a medic or support.[/QUOTE]
hmm try it later although now that i think of it i had to unlock the special forces g3 gun before it would let me get the medic one.

[quote name='SilverPaw750']Recently bought BF2, and would love to be on the clan - what do I need to do?[/QUOTE]

Nothing. It would help if you have Xfire, but even that's not required.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Nothing. It would help if you have Xfire, but even that's not required.[/QUOTE]
xfire: immrdurp
aim: immrdurp
BF2 id: immrdurp

you get the idea :D

[quote name='2poor']We need a revival for this game. Maybe when armored fury comes out?[/QUOTE]

the semester is almost up and I will definately start playing again. I have an ebb and flow with this game, as I gotta be in the mood to play and even after downloading Euro Force I could not get into the game

[quote name='CaseyRyback']the semester is almost up and I will definately start playing again. I have an ebb and flow with this game, as I gotta be in the mood to play and even after downloading Euro Force I could not get into the game[/QUOTE]

Euro Force was pretty disapointing. I hardly ever play it. If 2 out of the 3 maps are armor based what is armored fury going to bring to the table? Hand to hand combat with 2 x 4 's with nails in them?

Btw what does ebb and flow mean? :lol:

[quote name='2poor']Euro Force was pretty disapointing. I hardly ever play it. If 2 out of the 3 maps are armor based what is armored fury going to bring to the table? Hand to hand combat with 2 x 4 's with nails in them?

Btw what does ebb and flow mean? :lol:[/QUOTE]

periods of high activity followed by low activity and switching back and forth

I am going to stay in tomorrow night more than likely. Hopefully some of you will also be home and we can get a good sized game going. I have not played in a good while so I will be rusty. I also think I may have to patch up (not sure if I ever installed 1.22)

Edit: I got conned into going out. I will try and be back by 8 or 9 though, but cannot make any promises. If we can't get a game going tonight, maybe on Tuesday

I got Euroforce a couple of days and I can't say it's a badass content adder... Only a handful of server play the maps and they're most tank-based...

I haven't tried the new weapons of the Euro army (except Anti-Tank kit) but I'm sure hoping there will bem ore to that.

Bleh.

bread's done
Back