New PS2 Drops at CC B&M? $16.96 Tales of Legendia, Xenosaga III, and Grandia III

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvgamer1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Just like the title says.

I just saw about 3-5 copies each of Grandia III, Xenosaga III, and Tales of Legendia in the clearance bin at Circuit City, stickered at $16.96

IMHO, Circuit City is about the only major chain that has regular (consistant), reliable (nationwide) clearances.

Would someone be willing and able to start an "official" clearance thread? There are a lot of deals that I've seen there that never seem to be mentioned on CAG (for example I've also seen Lost Magic NDS for $16.96).

Any CAG CC employees out there?

I went to the one in Milford, CT (by the mall) today and was able to find Tales and Xenosaga 3. I think I got the last Tales but there were still a few Xenosagas left. The price tag still said 39.99 for Xenosaga so I had them check and it came up at 16.96. Those were the only two I was looking for but they had a pretty good selection of games there so if you're in the area there, I recommend checking it out.

Picked up a copy of Grandia III today if anyone's looking for it. Asking $22 shipped. As far as I could tell, there were 2 Grandia IIIs, 1 Xenosaga III, 1 Tales of Legendia, a couple of Phoenix Wrights, some Magneticas, and probably some other stuff I can't remember at the Buckhead CC (near Lenox Mall). They also had a slightly beat up first press edition of Star Ocean 3: Till the End of Time (the one with the cardboard box) for $16.96 as well.

PM if you're interested.

I was at a Circuit City today that had:

Suikoden Tactics (PS2) $9.99

I know it's not $16.xx but I didn't read anything about the price on this game anywhere. I may pick a few copies up for trade if there's a demand for this one?

not sure if anyone is going to be able to find this...but metroid fusion (gba) is 16.96 (it had 29.99 on it but had to get it price checked).

I got the one and only copy at my store of XS III (Athens, GA). Couldn't find it, and then this nice girl came up and said she hadn't found any of it, and someone else had been looking for it. Well, she just browsed this shelf I had JUST looked at, and found it almost in an instant. I was very happy, I'll eventually go back and buy DQ: RS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back