New Subway "Footlong Nation Appreciation" Contest - Use trade thread in OP for trades

[quote name='freeorelse']Won a code for Infamous 2 Power Enhancement.
Don't need it
First PM with a solution to world hunger gets it.[/QUOTE]

PM'd. :S

[quote name='freeorelse']Won a code for Infamous 2 Power Enhancement.
Don't need it
First PM with a solution to world hunger gets it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='TheRobReport']Do you want the Infamous 2 Character Skin I just won with your code.

Don't have a ps3 so im just gonna give it away, figured i'd ask you first though[/QUOTE]

No, thanks for the offer though

Just for convenience, gonna list all the codes in 1 post. Might update this post every once in a while once more codes are posted.

6YZ34
4K6LTFF
44KLRP3
CALXRRXF
AL7BFB9R
JKLTNLFF

[quote name='Zonic505']Just for convenience, gonna list all the codes in 1 post. Might update this post every once in a while once more codes are posted.

6YZ34
4K6LTFF
44KLRP3
CALXRRXF
AL7BFB9R
JKLTNLFF[/QUOTE]
I'll edit my first post and put those extra codes. Thanks

i enjoyed the first contest alot but this one don't seem as great, still good thou. sucks there are no psn games as prizes.

I have a 30 day trial code for DC Universe Online.

If anyone wants to trade me the playstation home sandwich costume for it, PM me.

[quote name='slowdive21']site keeps crashing in firefox.[/QUOTE]

Thought it was just me having that problem. Anyways only got sub entries. Do any of the posted codes raise the prize level?

[quote name='Arakias']I wonder if the Sandwich code is unique (I'm not able to redeem mine for some reason) - Mine ends with B269 - what did others get?[/QUOTE]

Anyone else want to share?

[quote name='slowdive21']Update manually type the codes. The site can not handle copy/paste.[/QUOTE]

Copy/paste works for me.

Sweet, I won GT5, Uncharted 2 DLC, and some $5 sandwich cards last time. Glad they're doing another contest. Good luck everyone! :)

[quote name='shadownetone']Where do you input the codes I tried a few on psn they didn't work??[/QUOTE]
They may not be active yet, esp. codes for infamous 2. Try again after tonight's PSN update.

I tried (4 account times 3 codes times 3 chances per code) 36 times with accounts for each of my family members and I won nothing, so I'm extremely grateful to freeorelse for giving me his infamous 2 powerpack code. :) Thanks, man.

PlayStation®Network Content powered by Qriocity Use this
$9.99 PSN cash voucher for Music Unlimited giving you unlimited access to your favorite music

Anyone know if this can be used on other content?

[quote name='Zonic505']It sounds like they just give you $9.99 that gets added to your account.[/QUOTE]

Ya thats what I was thinking.

Infamous 2 Collector's Edition as a level 3 prize?!

I haven't come across any official announcement on Infamous 2 CE yet!

[quote name='basketball45231']Took me 9 tries, but finally got something. I got the Playstation Move heroes static theme.[/QUOTE]same here

[quote name='flatfeetkid']There's a new contest at Subway where again you can win Playstation items and other items. I don't have any codes for the contest, I just wanted to put it out there. Have any of you heard about it? I looked at the prizes and some of the better prizes include inFamous 2, Playstation Move Heroes Bundle, Sony Bloggie Touch, Playstation 3 system bundle, and a 40" Sony Internet TV. Some of the prizes are the "win it before you buy it" type like last time.

http://nation.subwayfreshbuzz.com/
New Codes- 2/01/11:
6YZ34
4K6LTFF
44KLRP3,
CALXRRXF
AL7BFB9R
JKLTNLFF[/QUOTE]

The "JKLTNLFF " code is not a universal code.

Subway is horrible at making websites. The Fiery Footlong site was laggy on my netbook, but was doable. This contest just freezes. PoS site.

If anyone wins a Subway Sandwich costume and doesn't have a PS3 or doesn't want to use it, i'll take it off your hands :)

[quote name='ImpurePhoen1x']has anyone been able to unlock the higher prize levels? I enter codes but they don't unlock[/QUOTE]

^ What he said.

I don't understand how to unlock the upper levels. I put in three codes, but I still only have lvl 1 items available. And the official FAQ doesn't exactly spell out my mistake. Do I need to use a specific kind of code?

[quote name='RabbitSuit']^ What he said.

I don't understand how to unlock the upper levels. I put in three codes, but I still only have lvl 1 items available. And the official FAQ doesn't exactly spell out my mistake. Do I need to use a specific kind of code?[/QUOTE]

Just a guess, but maybe the reusable ones don't boost your level? Maybe the one time use ones only work. I can't say for sure, I missed out the previous contest.

EDIT: The site runs pretty smoothly for me, but it will crash if I copy/paste anything.

Well after 4 Emails, i finally won something (Infamous Facebook Experience), and while redeeming my prize, an error popped up saying it was unable to connect to the server and try again later. FML moment?

Don't copy paste, don't copy paste, I must not copy and paste... Damn. It crashed.

Anyway, good luck to everyone!

[quote name='DSoV']Thank you for the codes.

I actually want to win the Playstation home costume but all I won was entries into sweepstakes :( awww :( lol[/QUOTE]
Same here. 9 entries got me nine chances for subs I won't eat :p

bread's done
Back