New Subway "Footlong Nation Appreciation" Contest - Use trade thread in OP for trades

[quote name='flatfeetkid']
moz-screenshot.png
I just won inFamous 2. Thanks to Cookiecrumbz. His code moved me to level 2 prizes.:D[/QUOTE]

congratulations dude! :applause:

btw, you might want to fix your pictures

[quote name='flatfeetkid']I used your second code (5YUVX) and it raised me to the next level.[/QUOTE]

no i meant how do you do it? i need like a guide or something.

I have the DC Universe Online 30-day Trial Subscription and the Cole outfit ( Exclusive inFAMOUS 2
Character Skin)
but i want the $9.99 PSN Card :cry:

[quote name='flatfeetkid']I used your second code (5YUVX) and it raised me to the next level.[/QUOTE]

never mind i got it now :bomb:

ty for the post made 2 accounts 1 for me and 1 for my gf. On my gf 2nd code, 2nd try I managed to snag me a INFAMOUS 2 game!!! TY!!!!!!

so are there any tricks to this? or is it just choose a location and then one of the three items

Ive only tried 3x today and yesterday

[quote name='zackL04']so are there any tricks to this? or is it just choose a location and then one of the three items[/QUOTE]
I don't think it matters where and which of the three you pick. It's probably based on some predetermined time slots. If you 'click' something at the right time, you win.

Two copies of infamous 2 gone, I wonder how many copies there giving out, or if it's just however many entries they get determines it. 3 accounts and no luck at all :(

if anyone gets a DC Universe Code and doesnt want it i wouldn't mind it. i havent won anything myself, never won on the last one either.

[quote name='Draxus']When I used the upgrade code as my first code it didn't upgrade me, and now I can't use it again :([/QUOTE]
Same here. It needs to be used second.

What do I have: DC Universe Online 30-day Trial Subscription and the Cole outfit ( Exclusive inFAMOUS 2 Character Skin)

What do I want: Home outfit

anyone? ^_^

I've got an Infamous 2 Power Enhancement and a Character Skin. I'm looking to get a DCUO trial code. Anyone interested shoot me a PM.

[quote name='SEH']Just won Infamous 2. Pretty excited right now.[/QUOTE]
dammit I want it bad. Are you just randomly clicking away or is there a method?

Randomly clicking. Most of the time I just click the same one over and over as I'm pretty sure it doesnt matter.

Meh not bad, i got Infamous Mission Pack and a Coke Rewards code. (Out of 4 accounts)

Willing to trade the Coke Rewards code if anyone is interested, i dont even have an account there

Do you receive the email with the code right away? Yesterday I had won both of the static themes and never received an email.

[quote name='Kotomine']Do you receive the email with the code right away? Yesterday I had won both of the static themes and never received an email.[/QUOTE]
I didnt get an email. It's instant after you win. You should be able to fill out your info then click claim prize and the code shows on the next screen.

[quote name='SEH']Randomly clicking. Most of the time I just click the same one over and over as I'm pretty sure it doesnt matter.[/QUOTE]

thanks. will just keep trying I guess.

[quote name='ShockandAww']I didnt get an email. It's instant after you win. You should be able to fill out your info then click claim prize and the code shows on the next screen.[/QUOTE]

I had tried to redeem the one code when it showed it, but it was invalid. Just figured that I would get an email with the code seeing as how it wasn't live on PSN yet.

[quote name='killer9']Guys some of the codes wont be active for months still ie the infamous 2 stuff[/QUOTE]

Which is exactly why I thought I would get an email containing the code.

bread's done
Back