New Subway "Footlong Nation Appreciation" Contest - Use trade thread in OP for trades

[quote name='DSoV']I ended up winning a 30 day trial to DC Universe Online with my last chance to select something for the day.

But I have no interest in that game so i'm not gonna use the code, I wanted the Playstation Home Costume :([/QUOTE]

if you dont want the code i wouldnt mind taking it off your hands.

[quote name='dodgers2213']I love subway! won LBP2 last time around. Just won a mission pack a minute ago....no PS3 tho[/QUOTE]
What's the mission pack for?

in order to level up you have to use fresh codes. ppl will be stuck at level 1 if they use codes that has already been used meaning codes that are posted. they got smart so now you actually have to buy stuff to level up

[quote name='Zonic505']It sounds like they just give you $9.99 that gets added to your account.[/QUOTE]

Just won this and that's exactly what it does.

Made my morning :applause:

same just won that 9.99 to my psn wallet woot sum of the other codes seem not to be active yet though like subway avatar skin ,infamous static theme infamous 2 dlc ,move heroes skins

update

Infamous 2 mission pack codes wont be active till (5-10-2011-6-31-2011)
Move heroes skins wont be active till (3-15-2011-6-15-2011)

Infamous 2 power enhancement pack wont be active till (5-10-2011-6-31-2011)

Subway sandwich costume valid 2-1-2011-6-31-2011 but none are working currently for whatever reason

Infamous 2 static theme wont be active till 2-8-2011-6-31-2011

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone know where you redeem the 30 day free trial of DC Universe Online? Code doesn't fit on PSN

edit- NVM code is for PC seems like, redeem it on the DC Universe online website

Won an Infamous 2 Mission Pack on my wife's e-mail and won the Sub Home costume on mine. Need to start ranking up, though - I want to win Infamous 2.

[quote name='slowdive21']You can only win 4 prizes per household, so you guys may not want to claim junk prizes.[/QUOTE]Yikes, only four?? How do we not claim prizes? Just refresh?

All ya'll can go to hell, I tried 3 different e-mails and I ain't won shit.

Sorry, just jealous. Thanks for the codes and great post OP. :)

Here's the universal code from the subway website

3VJNJFCV - Hopefully OP will keep up to date with the code list.

WTH is this Infamous 2 facebook crap? I claimed it just to give away, let me know if you want it.

A9LJ6BMY - Facebook code
Clicked through Ads from FB to get it

Last edited by a moderator:
So the DCU Online trial is for the PC version only? If so, thats a huge disappointment. Was going to trade for one, but my PC can't handle it. Kinda odd that it's not the PS3 version, since this whole promotion is a Playstation thing.

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']So the DCU Online trial is for the PC version only? If so, thats a huge disappointment. Was going to trade for one, but my PC can't handle it. Kinda odd that it's not the PS3 version, since this whole promotion is a Playstation thing.[/QUOTE]

Not really since DCUO is from Sony Online Entertainment.

Didn't win anything yet, but thanks for the info and the codes. Hopefully there's a lot of reusable codes again, since I won't be buying anything there myself.

The site wants me to install a new Flash so I haven't seen anything yet. I'll have to check the other pages here to see if it's worth caring about. Prizes for these things tend to suck unless you buy hundreds of items, something which I'm clearly not going to do as I hardly ever buy fast food. Reusable codes would be good.

Well looks it may be time to use some of those Subway gift cards from the last game to up my level.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they'll run something similar to the firedrill on twitter again. That's how I won most of my stuff since the game with the peppers was mostly a crapshoot for me.

Sweetness - Last time I won the Uncharted 2 Fortune Hunter Edition - I just sold it on Ebay for $1500.00.........

I don't think any of the prizes will bring that kind of payout this time around, but winning free PS3 stuff is awesome.......and I love Subway.

Guys I suspect that there are codes that are re-usable or the cheap stuff (digital content and footlong for life contest) and codes for the bigger stuff (like the bundle) which are not re-usable.

Just playing on one account. I've won nothing so far but 18 entries to get subs for life. I'm REALLY hoping I can eventually get that DCUO trial.

If anyone has a DCUO trial but doesn't have a PC to run it let me know. I've got a Modnation Sackboy code lying around that I'd trade for it.

Tried again today, but won nothing this time. I won a redemption code on PSN for an episode of Batman: The Brave and the Bold if anyone wants to trade for it. I've seen it before on TV, it's actually kind of cool.

[quote name='LottaGames']The site wants me to install a new Flash so I haven't seen anything yet. I'll have to check the other pages here to see if it's worth caring about. Prizes for these things tend to suck unless you buy hundreds of items, something which I'm clearly not going to do as I hardly ever buy fast food. Reusable codes would be good.[/QUOTE]

The more recent builds of Flash have fixed critical security flaws. Update NOW.

Yes! Guess they didn't give away enough stuff before! Can't wait to get addicted to this and hopefully make out like a bandit again, thanks OP.

[quote name='killer9']same just won that 9.99 to my psn wallet woot sum of the other codes seem not to be active yet though like subway avatar skin ,infamous static theme infamous 2 dlc ,move heroes skins

update

Infamous 2 mission pack codes wont be active till (5-10-2011-6-31-2011)
Move heroes skins wont be active till (3-15-2011-6-15-2011)

Infamous 2 power enhancement pack wont be active till (5-10-2011-6-31-2011)

Subway sandwich costume valid 2-1-2011-6-31-2011 but none are working currently for whatever reason

Infamous 2 static theme wont be active till 2-8-2011-6-31-2011
[/QUOTE]

Where did this info come from?

Fire Drill dates are as follows (Found it in the rules section):

02/14/11 — Alert #1 500 — $5 SUBWAY® cards (TARV: $2,500)
02/28/11 — Alert #2 500 — $5 SUBWAY® cards (TARV: $2,500)
03/14/11 — Alert #3 200 — PlayStation 3 Move Heroes Game (ARV: $59.99; TARV $11,998.00 )
03/28/11 — Alert #4 200 — PlayStation®3 inFAMOUS 2 Game (ARV: $59.99; TARV $11,998.00 )

[quote name='Strigol']Fire Drill dates are as follows (Found it in the rules section):

02/14/11 — Alert #1 500 — $5 SUBWAY® cards (TARV: $2,500)
02/28/11 — Alert #2 500 — $5 SUBWAY® cards (TARV: $2,500)
03/14/11 — Alert #3 200 — PlayStation 3 Move Heroes Game (ARV: $59.99; TARV $11,998.00 )
03/28/11 — Alert #4 200 — PlayStation®3 inFAMOUS 2 Game (ARV: $59.99; TARV $11,998.00 )[/QUOTE]

thanks for the info!

Not familiar with a fire drill date so could someone elaborate please. Also after I use the codes I got from Subway tomorrow (already played 3 times today) I can share them if they'll work for everyone else.

Won a $9.99 voucher, anyone willing to trade Microsoft points for it? I don't own a PS3 anymore.

EDIT: PM me if interested

anyone else still stuck on lvl 1 prizes? everyone in my office had subway today and after 4 free codes from here + chips + drink codes today we're all not changing levels

EDIT: n/m Just re-read the rules and only the cup codes raise the level for prizes now

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Where did this info come from?[/QUOTE]

When you win it gives you instructions on how to redeem your code i just copy pasted

Anyone see one of the level 3 prizes is the Infamous 2 Collectors Edition? Kinda cool since I'm pretty sure that hasnt even been announced.

bread's done
Back