Ninja Blade (360) $4.99 new/$3.99 Used|Too Human & Vampire Rain $1.99 NEW at Gamestop

MetalMegaGio

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ShadowAssassin']But according to Gamestop, it is brand new because it has never been inserted inside of a video game console.[/QUOTE]

so a virgin

[quote name='whoknows']It's pretty good. Better than Ninja Gaiden 2 but worse than 3.[/QUOTE]
That's weird, seeing as NG2 was far better than NG3. FAR BETTER!

[quote name='ricoraney']That's weird, seeing as NG2 was far better than NG3. FAR BETTER![/QUOTE]

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Even if that opinion is wrong.

[quote name='whoknows']Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Even if that opinion is wrong.[/QUOTE]

It's okay, people just don't understand the depth that NG3 has to offer. I sincerely hope it's the direction that the series takes from now on.

[quote name='cancerman1120']My understanding in Vampire Rain may be the worst game this generation. Almost unplayable.[/QUOTE]

I played the demo the week it was released on the Xbox Live Marketplace. That was, what, 2007 maybe? I still remember it vividly because of how incredibly awful it was. The rest of the game could be pretty good, but there's no way I'd want to replay that bit to find out. But for $2 collectors should be happy.

[quote name='cancerman1120']My understanding in Vampire Rain may be the worst game this generation. Almost unplayable.[/QUOTE]

Yes, that is correct. The worst thing to happen to vampires since twilight, or until twilight?

vampire rain has got to have the worst stealth mechanics ive ever seen. the vampires can detect you when you do nothing wrong at all. one of the worst and most broken games this gen by far smh. if thats not bad enough they acually ported it to the ps3 and that version is even worse !!!!!

I got ninja blade and too human.

The ninja blade copy I got was gutted but, I seen theres a store in my area that has sealed copies so Im thinking about picking up another. The copy of too human I got actually looks brand new, I was surprised. Im debating on picking up more copies of too human just because the case is 1.48 and I could use some more cases.

Yeah, but for $2 you may also get a brand new sealed case :)

bah none online, shouldve known. doubt i have time to swing by a game stop until my day off on wednesday. Not that I WANT any of the games. but for those prices, I cant NOT get them. Doubt mine has any of them new or used though.

I actually really like Too Human, I've kept it in my collection for a long time. If I had to put a price on what I would pay for it if it were rare, I'd go up to $20 or so to get it again.

Thinking about Ninja Blade. I owned it once but it was one of those games I traded without really playing when the value was still high.

lol, what is all this trolling about NG3 and ninja blade being better than NGII? either you guys have terrible taste or like your games to offer no challenge. what a joke

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Don't forget about the 20% coupon still good for a few more days. For $3, I will get Ninja Blade.[/QUOTE]

What coupon?

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Don't forget about the 20% coupon still good for a few more days. For $3, I will get Ninja Blade.[/QUOTE]

To save $.80?! Not worth the printer ink.

[quote name='whoknows']That's a good one too. People hated on it because people hate on anything that's not Call of Duty or Gears or Halo, but it's actually good. A cult classic. Def worth a buy.[/QUOTE]

(Vampire Rain) Actually it was because of the horrible stealth mechanics, invisible walls and laughable vampire dialogue. But if by "cult classic" you mean "so bad it's good" I'll agree with you.

Too Human isn't great either but it was worth it at $5, so definitely worth $2. Red Faction: Guerrilla is a good game, better than Armageddon, and a great deal at $5 even though it's a few years old.

Yes gutted games suck. What most don't realize is that a lot of "used" games are actually brand new and just had the wrapper removed due to contract requirements with vendors. If you buy MW2 you may get a new copy. I bought Street Fighter Vs Tekken "used" and it was literally brand new. This is common with DS games and 3ds games as well (if they are complete).

Just saying...

[quote name='GrimmTrixX']Not that I WANT any of the games. but for those prices, I cant NOT get them.[/QUOTE]

Spoken like a true CAG hoarder, namaste brother. :applause:

[quote name='confoosious']Make sure that the coins are all crusty and stuck together. Put them in saran wrap.

if they complain, say the coins are "newsed" and if they haven't seen them before, it's new to them.[/QUOTE]

Yea, but they will probably charge him a refurb fee on the coins.

I was able to stop by a gamestop today and got a copy of Ninja Blade.The gamestop still had the old price on the case of $10 but when he scanned it it came up to $3.99. I had no luck finding Vampire Rain, but im not gonna waste time and gas looking for it.

No luck finding a sealed Too Human. Both stores I tried said they were told to gut them b/c of the destroy order. Have them reserved at another store, so fingers crossed.

[quote name='morrodox'](Vampire Rain) Actually it was because of the horrible stealth mechanics, invisible walls and laughable vampire dialogue. But if by "cult classic" you mean "so bad it's good" I'll agree with you.

Too Human isn't great either but it was worth it at $5, so definitely worth $2. Red Faction: Guerrilla is a good game, better than Armageddon, and a great deal at $5 even though it's a few years old.[/QUOTE]

I thought it was pretty great. One of the scariest games I've ever played. Those vampires were FREAKY and if they saw you there wasn't even time to evacuate your bowels before they killed you.

I played it on PS3 though because that version has extra content and better box art.

Grabbed Too Human, but used... came out to like $5 something after shipping. I won't hold my breath on the condition being decent enough for a resale. :/

Serious NG3 and NB is better then NG2, what are you guys over here smoking...

NG3 is a joke, NG may have dumb storyline, but NG3 takes the cake in chessy, out of this world story...

NB looks like some ps1 one game, the gameplay is horrendous and camera angle is way way way off

A local Gamestop told me they have Too Human, but told me on the phone it was $5.

Any chance it will ring up at $1.99 in the store?

[quote name='ShadowAssassin']A local Gamestop told me they have Too Human, but told me on the phone it was $5.

Any chance it will ring up at $1.99 in the store?[/QUOTE]

The Gamestop I went to today still had them at their previous price but they were ringing up at $1.99. I ended up returning to the gamestop I went earlier and picking up a copy of Too Human for a friend and it came out to $1.99 while the box still had the tag for $5. If it doesn't ring up at that price tell them to check their website because it doesn't say online that the new price is online only.

[quote name='ShadowAssassin']A local Gamestop told me they have Too Human, but told me on the phone it was $5.

Any chance it will ring up at $1.99 in the store?[/QUOTE]

My Vampire Rain said $59.99 on the case but rang up automatically at $1.99. Too Human said $24.99 but also rang up at $1.99

[quote name='Finger_Shocker']Serious NG3 and NB is better then NG2, what are you guys over here smoking...

NG3 is a joke, NG may have dumb storyline, but NG3 takes the cake in chessy, out of this world story...

NB looks like some ps1 one game, the gameplay is horrendous and camera angle is way way way off[/QUOTE]

At least NG3 had a story with characters you could care about and gave Ryu some personality. He had none prior to NG3 because Itagaki sucked at story telling. Glad he's gone.

And you talk about Ninja Blade like a person who hasn't played it. Try it before you judge it. It's a great game!

I picked up all 3 today for around $10 total, thanks OP.

Ninja Blade looks like it could be dumb fun in the vein of Ninja Gaiden. Too Human I rented at release (was my first 360 game), and was pretty okay, figured I could afford to own a copy at that price. Vampire Rain is apparently horrendous, but I need to know for myself :)

[quote name='beard_of_zeus']I picked up all 3 today for around $10 total, thanks OP.

Ninja Blade looks like it could be dumb fun in the vein of Ninja Gaiden. Too Human I rented at release (was my first 360 game), and was pretty okay, figured I could afford to own a copy at that price. Vampire Rain is apparently horrendous, but I need to know for myself :)[/QUOTE]

Hard for me to turn down a horror game especially at $2.

bread's done
Back