Ninja Gaiden II - Gen. Discussion & Info - No Longer A X360 Exclusive Title

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']These screenshots are fantastic. I just hope the game design is leagues ahead of the first one.[/QUOTE]
What did you not like about the original's game design?

[quote name='InuFaye']Just like I am hoping for a 2007 RE5 release. This wont be out until summer 09. Anyone remember how long the orignial ninja gaiden was delayed.[/quote]
Naturally, It'd just be a delightful Xmas surprise is all.;)
Besides, no one knows how close it is to completion besides MS and Team Ninja. So why not hope a little?

Because hope leads to disapointment. You play video games your not suposed to have hope. No way in hell this will be out this christmas. The original took over 5 years to come out.

Disappointment if you obsess over it anyway. :roll: I'm of a "ooh, that would nice" mindset. Not a "my world will end if it doesn't happen" one.
on a side not, tt's pretty unlikely that this game will take nearly as long as NG1 did, since NG2 has the luxury of not having switched development platforms midway.

[quote name='help1']I can't understand how people say that Halo is overrated, and yet everyone gobbles up Ninja Gaiden. Meh.[/QUOTE]

halo is overrated and not everybody gobbles on ninja gaiden.

Besides more gore and decapitation, it looks almost like NG Sigma.
I love how itagaki was saying NG2 would make other devs jealous. Who knows if they're hiding something that can't be shown in pics but if we're going to judge screenshots, its nothing to get other devs jealous about.

NG2 looks good but MGS4 still impresses the shit outta me.

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']halo is overrated and not everybody gobbles on ninja gaiden.[/quote]

Funny, whenever I meet someone who has played Ninja Gaiden they have ejaculate immediately. The game isn't very good.

Especially on Video Game forums. You guys foam at the mouth when you hear about Ninja Gaiden, even if its a rehash of a fucking rehash.

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']halo is overrated and not everybody gobbles on ninja gaiden.[/QUOTE]

exactly... at least ninja gaiden has legs to stand on and yet they aren't for everyone or even perfect.

I thought both were great. Can we not have this turn into a useless "my shit is better than yours" argument for the rest of this page?

[quote name='looploop']I thought both were great. Can we not have this turn into a useless "my shit is better than yours" argument for the rest of this page?[/quote]

We are all 360 owners here, we all have the same "shit."

[quote name='looploop']That's far from the point. You two are going back and forth over something that comes down to taste.[/QUOTE]

so your saying this thread should be tasteless or tasty?

I'm sorry but if they (M$) want this game so much I hope it's a **** ass port, they deserve a taste of their own medicine. Unfortunately, that probably won't happen because $$ talks. :roll:

Btw, before you all get your flame on... I have both a PS3 and a 360...

[quote name='VipFREAK']I'm sorry but if they (M$) want this game so much I hope it's a **** ass port, they deserve a taste of their own medicine. Unfortunately, that probably won't happen because $$ talks. :roll:

Btw, before you all get your flame on... I have both a PS3 and a 360...[/quote]

Oh please. You come into every thread and bash the 360 and act as if we don't notice you do it all the time.

[quote name='VipFREAK']I'm sorry but if they (M$) want this game so much I hope it's a **** ass port, they deserve a taste of their own medicine. Unfortunately, that probably won't happen because $$ talks. :roll:

Btw, before you all get your flame on... I have both a PS3 and a 360...[/QUOTE]
What the hell are you talking about?

Nice.

and about the graphics-- ninja gaiden is about gameplay, not graphics, even though its graphics are pretty awesome :)

:sigh: M$ always gets the attention first and the PS3 gets the shitty port... case in point RSV.

It's time the tables are flipped and M$ gets the shitty port especially considering this is a PS game not an M$ game.

...besides from the backgrounds being clearer, it doesn't look that much different from Sigma. I'll get it, but if it turns out to be same time period multiplatform, I'll get it on PS3.
Ninjas don't need achievements. Here's how I think it will look like:

Beat the game on Ninja Dog (-50g)
Beat the game on Normal (50g)
Beat the game on Hard (150g)
Beat the game on Master Ninja (800g)

[quote name='VipFREAK']:sigh: M$ always gets the attention first and the PS3 gets the shitty port... case in point RSV.

It's time the tables are flipped and M$ gets the shitty port especially considering this is a PS game not an M$ game.[/QUOTE]
How would this be a shitty port?

[quote name='VipFREAK']:sigh: M$ always gets the attention first and the PS3 gets the shitty port... case in point RSV.

It's time the tables are flipped and M$ gets the shitty port especially considering this is a PS game not an M$ game.[/QUOTE]
Why should the tables be turned?

And why are you typing MS as M$?

How is this a "PS game"?

It's time the tables are flipped and M$ gets the shitty port especially considering this is a PS game not an M$ game.[/quote]This is a 360 game not a PS3 game.

[quote name='zewone']Why should the tables be turned?

And why are you typing MS as M$?

How is this a "PS game"?[/quote]

He lost me entirely in his whole post. Especially when he said this: "considering this is a PS game not an M$ game." :dunce:

[quote name='Cyb3-rr']Um, no, they aren't striving for realism. I think that's pretty obvious, especially with all of the extra stylized gore.[/quote]
No, I agree. although the graphics are good, they still resemble dolls(plastic like) They really need to strive for a more fleshy look.

The fleshy look is totaly an uncanny valley issue, you will be seeing a lot more of it.

Also according to the description on the XBLM trialer this is a 360 exclusive.

[quote name='KingBroly']Anyone think Microsoft bought Team Ninja?[/QUOTE]

Team Ninja is a developer for Tecmo.

Ms is lead platform for every team ninja project since doa3. Itagaki or whatever his name is had no hand in sigma.

Game looks so incredibly sick and aweosme. fuck 2007 gaming year, 2008 is where it is at. GTA4, Lost Odyssey, NG2, RE5, DMC4, MGS4, KZ2, GT5, SC2. No way that year is way to good to be true. Its a fucking awesome time to be a gamer.

[quote name='Apossum']Team Ninja is a developer for Tecmo.[/quote] Microsoft is publishing NG2. Looks like part of the exclusive deal is for Microsoft to publish and accept the cost of promoting the game and whatnot.

Anyway, looks like I'll be buying a 360 next year. =]

[quote name='help1']Funny, whenever I meet someone who has played Halo they have ejaculate immediately. The game isn't very good.

Especially on Video Game forums. You guys foam at the mouth when you hear about Halo, even if its a rehash of a fucking rehash.[/QUOTE]

fixed

would you people get over yourselves NG is fun Halo is fun mind you I found NG more annoying toward the very end than fun but *shrug*. Halo is exactly what its meant to be one of the most solid and well put together FPS's to come out in years so much so it pulled me out of hating FPS's and got me to playing them again. NG is exactly what its suppose to be a well rounded action packed platformer with a great array of weapons and abilities. Pick which you like or like me enjoy them both :p.

bread's done
Back