No one's gOTT next. so if you don't like OTT, give me a better title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='6669']:rofl: Wheres my camera?[/QUOTE]
Don't do it. :O

[quote name='Moxio']Since you're drunk you should put up some naughty photos.[/quote]
Salmon'd for truf.

Man, another night gone just playing Wii Sports Bowling and Golf by myself.

I may have to consider getting Loli Golf, err...Super Swing Golf.

[quote name='whoknows']Oh, they do it. And they look like idiots while they do it. There were people in high school that did it and then once I saw a guy at the mall, easily over 20 years old...maybe closer to 30 wearing one around his neck.[/quote]

I used to wear one around my neck. In my defense, I have no shame.

Time to code a weapon class.

[quote name='6669']Im so thje drunk rite now. Kick ass party though. I need to suber up.[/QUOTE] Does that have something to do with me? :whistle2:k :lol:

Morning, OTT.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Does that have something to do with me? :whistle2:k :lol:

Morning, OTT.[/QUOTE]I imagine you drive people to drink, yes.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Does that have something to do with me? :whistle2:k :lol:

Morning, OTT.[/QUOTE]
:rofl:
Not quite

[quote name='Brak']Work drains the soul from... my soul gems.[/QUOTE]Cast Rasp on work.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']WTF is up with FFIII DS being 39.99? That's like the most expensive DS game out there.

Yo, What ever happened to Sweeney?[/quote] If you buy it you'll be giving in to the man. Fight the Power!

Use that $40 and get And Justice for All from Play-Asia.

I wonder how many people bought FF3 DS thinking it was a remake of 6 for SNES. You know it had to have happened. Maybe someone else bought it as a gift, but yea.

[quote name='6669']OMG like total GET[/quote]
uhh, no, not quite. you were the last post on the page, not the first. moxio got the GET, again.

This is off the chart son the unintentional comedy scale.

B000JJS5RM.01._SS400_SCLZZZZZZZ_V36217522_.jpg

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']This is off the chart son the unintentional comedy scale.

B000JJS5RM.01._SS400_SCLZZZZZZZ_V36217522_.jpg
[/QUOTE] I might have to get that for my gf. :lol:

EDIT: Downloading now. I can't wait to see how his rendition of "God Rest Ye, Merry Gentlemen" stacks up to Nat King Cole's. :lol:

[quote name='karsh']Alright...Time to start paper number two. 8-9 pages on French automobiles.[/quote]
For some reason, you paper makes me think of this:

FRENCH GUARD: I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!
GALAHAD:
Is there someone else up there we could talk to?
FRENCH GUARD:
No. Now, go away, or I shall taunt you a second time-a! [sniff]

Anybody have advice for this?

My cd and dvdrom drive appear to be corrupted. One won't even register that it's installed on my computer, and just now my DVD-Rom drive is acting up, which I was using to play CD's on my comp. It literally just ate the CD that I had inside, because when I tried ejecting it by putting another CD in, it just flashed a blinking green light at me a few times and started playing the CD that was already in there. My dad's put in another drive manually, but there's something wrong with my computer itself, since that one wasn't readable either. Does anyone have any suggestions? And no, I can't get a new computer... =\

You can try reinstalling drivers for the drives if you have them handy OR know how to track them down, which might prove difficult.

Other option would be to remove the drives and add one individually internally, and see if they work when just one is plugged in/both are/etc. It might just need the cables reseated.

If they continue to screw up, run virus/spyware scans.

If none of that helps, see if a system restore back to a date when they didn't have issues might help.

All else fails, run a format/reinstallation of Windows.

That's really all you can do at this point. If it's broken hardware you'll need to replace the drives first, and if they doesn't help, it would be a bigger issue.

I'm headed out to make a move on PTSD for my AP Psychology class for my final.
It really shouldn't be too difficult, because the teacher is retarded and has the majority of the grade being creativity :roll:.

[quote name='Strell']advice[/quote]

Could also be the arrangement of the drives on the motherboard... slave/master and all that fun -- if you don't have that set up right, the bios will get pissy and windows won't recognize the drives.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']more advice[/quote]

i'd start with the virus/spyware stuff. at one point my computer had a virus that disabled the cd/dvd and diskette drives.

Wow, lots of OTT activity since last night .. a new thread and up to page 10 already. Talk about a shitty morning for me. I had the worst hangover in years and I couldnt stop doing this ... :puke:

I feel like regalsin while I am working on my paper. I just keep jotting down ideas instead of forming cohesive paragraphs and ideas.

Anyone else having trouble with their My Ebay Page?

I can check everything else but I can't get the login page to load when I click on My Ebay.

Wierd.

[quote name='dcfox']Joystiq says otherwise. I'm so confused. Plus my freeloader is the action replay one. So God only knows what the deal is with that version.[/quote]

Yeah. I know. Tanuki says his 1.06B doesn't work... I didn't realize there were versions with uppercase vs. lowercase letters though. Anyhow, this bodes better for me eventually adopting the Wii.

My Ebay works for me Ackbar.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Peddling the Devil's wares, are we, Roofles?[/QUOTE]

Sure am. I've got 1 of my own I kept and never opened... I would open and play it but I KNOW I won't get $130 worth of fun out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back