Oct. 2012 @Gamer-$20 Dead Island GOTY, $45 Sleeping Dogs, $10 off used game $29.99+

Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
THESE COUPONS ARE NOT FROM THE $10 "FALL SPECIAL" COD ISSUE & THE COD ISSUE IS NOT INCLUDED AS PART OF THE $15 PAID GAMERS CLUB UNLOCKED SUBSCRIPTION SO YOU MUST SPEND AN ADDITIONAL $10 IF YOU WANT ANY OF THE COUPONS FROM THAT(COD) ISSUE.(Link below)

CREDIT + THANX TO loxthefox

October @Gamer Coupons

Assassin's Creed 3 is on the cover
Coupons are valid 10/7/2012 thru 11/3/2012

icon10.gif
Coupons DO STACK with SALE prices(no override should be needed since they now state "valid on sale prices")
icon10.gif
Coupons DO STACK with the 10% discount on USED games for GCU($15 PAID MEMBERSHIP)
icon8.gif
Coupons DO NO STACK with PRICE MATCHES, "PACKAGE" deals (buy 2 get 1, etc), other coupons on the same title or other promotions (monthly 10% off, etc)
:joystick:Coupons DO NOT WORK with ONLINE ORDERING yet BUT if enough people "KUDO" in the link provided below BestBuy will change the coupons accordingly like they did with coupons stacking with sale prices.
:nottalking:BestBuy allowing a single coupon to be used on 2 copies of the same game is COMPLETELY YMMV but per the wording on the coupon 1 per game.

The Oct. mag cost $5 for a single issue or it's free with $15 Gamers club Unlocked(GCU) subscription. Mag has to been scanned in the same transaction with the subscription barcode from the GCU subscription booklet(found in-store behind the trade in counter) or printout from gaming kiosk.

PRICES IN GREEN REPRESENT THE PRICE YOU PAY AFTER THE COUPON IS DEDUCTED

$20 Dead Island GOTY AFTER $10 off coupon
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchp...s=960&st=dead+island+game+of+the+year+edition

$45 Sleeping Dogs AFTER $15 off coupon
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchp...##5##6&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&iht=n

$30 Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance AFTER $10 off coupon
$25 USED w/$10 off pre-owned coupon below NOT INCLUDING 10% GCU discount
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Kingdom...2.p?id=1218512740683&skuId=4709462&st=kingdom hearts&lp=1&cp=1

$30 PS3/X360 $20 NDS Angry Birds Trilogy AFTER $10 off coupon
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchp...p=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960

$40 F1 2012 AFTER $20 off coupon
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchp...##6##e&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&iht=n

$270 Triton Warhead headset AFTER $30 off coupon
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Tritton...65.p?id=1218708013632&skuId=5936865&st=Triton Warhead headset&cp=1&lp=1

$60 Razer Naga Gaming Mouse AFTER $20 off coupon
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Razer+-...8661380065&skuId=5559544&st=5559544&cp=1&lp=1

$10 OFF ANY pre-owned game $29.99 and up.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Pre-Own...es/pcmcat232900050017.c?id=pcmcat232900050017

Fall COD Special Issue
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Reward-Zone-Gamer-s-Club/Call-of-Duty-Special-Edition-Gamer/td-p/586998

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=327310

Gamers Club Unlocked FAQ
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Reward-Zone-Gamer-s-Club/Gamers-Club-Changes-9-12-11/td-p/320180

Having problems receiving your mag on time/at all contact @gamer CS direct @ 1-800-678-3643
https://w1.buysub.com/pubs/IM/GMR/FAQ-cc.jsp?lsid=&vid=&cds_page_id=86076&cds_mag_code=GMR
You may also want to contact your local postmaster as well

Vote for getting the coupons to work online
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Buy-IdeaX/Allowing-Gamer-Coupons-to-be-used-online/idi-p/475807

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='strait edge follower']Wait sd is getting zombies ? fuck yea now I really want this game !!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Right there with you bro, but like I said I know there will be a goty edition since they announced story dlc from the get go. WHat I might do is, if the game goes on sale, buy it from BB and just buy the dlc. Beat the story and buy saidzombie dlc only and sell the game and wait for the eventual goty. Thats what I did for borderlands 2

[quote name='Royal High Knight']With this new zombie dlc coming out soon, I would like SD to get a lower price asap, even though im 100000324325325% sure a GOTY edition will come out in feb.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure the game is great, but a "GOTY edition" seems like a misnomer since it is not likely to win any Game of the Year awards and is certainly not big from a sales standpoint. Also, how are you so sure there will be a complete version? I know a lot of games do it, but usually they have strong sales to back up extra editions.

I don't think I will ever receive my magazine this month. Have received all others promptly so this is especially worrisome. Sad gamer :(

[quote name='WNYX585AM']I'm sure the game is great, but a "GOTY edition" seems like a misnomer since it is not likely to win any Game of the Year awards and is certainly not big from a sales standpoint. Also, how are you so sure there will be a complete version? I know a lot of games do it, but usually they have strong sales to back up extra editions.[/QUOTE]If naughty bear gets a gold edition...

[quote name='roundhouse']I don't think I will ever receive my magazine this month. Have received all others promptly so this is especially worrisome. Sad gamer :([/QUOTE]call @gamer CS direct & confirm it's status if they sent it u may need to contact the postmaster. Regardless, @gamer will extend your sub if needed

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Right there with you bro, but like I said I know there will be a goty edition since they announced story dlc from the get go. WHat I might do is, if the game goes on sale, buy it from BB and just buy the dlc. Beat the story and buy saidzombie dlc only and sell the game and wait for the eventual goty. Thats what I did for borderlands 2[/QUOTE]

That's what i did for saints row 3

Has anyone tried to have Best Buy price match Amazon for sleeping Dogs and then get use the coupon and get the game for 24.99?

[quote name='Ace69']Has anyone tried to have Best Buy price match Amazon for sleeping Dogs and then get use the coupon and get the game for 24.99?[/QUOTE]

Best Buy will not do both a price match + a coupon. You would need an override, insane luck and the threat of the Wrath of God all supporting your cause for that to happen.

[quote name='xRidley']Best Buy will not do both a price match + a coupon. You would need an override, insane luck and the threat of the Wrath of God all supporting your cause for that to happen.[/QUOTE]
Well there was that one time I was able to get 2 skyrims and Starcraft 2 for 10 bucks. But then they ended up killing that deal. Well it's worth a try anyways. But like everyone said it's worth keeping the coupon till the end of the month to see if there's any sales.

:lol:We should make a betting pool on how many times per @Gamer thread the question of 'can you pricematch a lower price AND use an @Gamer coupon' is asked. At least let some of us BrokeAssGamers have the potential to make some extra scratch while chuckling at how many times it's asked per month.

[quote name='Ace69']Well there was that one time I was able to get 2 skyrims and Starcraft 2 for 10 bucks. But then they ended up killing that deal. Well it's worth a try anyways. But like everyone said it's worth keeping the coupon till the end of the month to see if there's any sales.[/QUOTE]

This one time at band camp...looks at join date...keeps moving along...

[quote name='Ace69']Well there was that one time I was able to get 2 skyrims and Starcraft 2 for 10 bucks. But then they ended up killing that deal. Well it's worth a try anyways. But like everyone said it's worth keeping the coupon till the end of the month to see if there's any sales.[/QUOTE]

That wasn't a PM AND a coupon.

That was just a PM and an idiot manager that didn't check that it was a clearance item.

[quote name='cancerman1120']This one time at band camp...looks at join date...keeps moving along...[/QUOTE]

Awww dont be so hard on the rookie lol

Anyway cant wait for a sleeping dogs stack. It seems to me that they are going to give us stacks at the end of each month for now on. They probibly want to try to sell as many of these games as possible at their current msrp till the last minute

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:lol:We should make a betting pool on how many times per @Gamer thread the question of 'can you pricematch a lower price AND use an @Gamer coupon' is asked. At least let some of us BrokeAssGamers have the potential to make some extra scratch while chuckling at how many times it's asked per month.[/QUOTE]

My over under would be set at 120 before the thread caps

[quote name='cancerman1120']This one time at band camp...looks at join date...keeps moving along...[/QUOTE]

some of them are the same person, just posting under alt

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:lol:We should make a betting pool on how many times per @Gamer thread the question of 'can you pricematch a lower price AND use an @Gamer coupon' is asked. At least let some of us BrokeAssGamers have the potential to make some extra scratch while chuckling at how many times it's asked per month.[/QUOTE]

lol, you should also throw in the question " can i trade in game without case/ maual"? ANother good one is "what is the tiv for x or y game"?

[quote name='YBX87']lol, you should also throw in the question " can i trade in game without case/ maual"? ANother good one is "what is the tiv for x or y game"?[/QUOTE]
We should have a seperate pool for each honestly, since each question gets asked a bunch of times every month. Some folks even make an actual thread on the Request Or Get Advice On A Deal section on here just to ask for trade values for GS/BB, even though BB has their own site where you can look them up on your own and there's a dedicated GS value thread that's well maintained and frequently updated.:roll:

The only game I'm interested in using the coupon for is Sleeping Dogs all the other coupons can go be meh. If BB doesn't stack then this month's issue will be a waste. Also has anyone been noticing that BB has been putting all the rhythm games on clearance? I got DJ Hero 2 for 5 bucks.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']We should have a seperate pool for each honestly, since each question gets asked a bunch of times every month. Some folks even make an actual thread on the Request Or Get Advice On A Deal section on here just to ask for trade values for GS/BB, even though BB has their own site where you can look them up on your own and there's a dedicated GS value thread that's well maintained and frequently updated.:roll:[/QUOTE]

are u planning to make some purchase at next weeks b2g1 promo from bestbuy ?

[quote name='YBX87']are u planning to make some purchase at next weeks b2g1 promo from bestbuy ?[/QUOTE]Wut? Is this true? Link?
:whee:

Seriously, I'm so in

[quote name='Ace69']Wut? Is this true? Link?
:whee:[/QUOTE]

C'mon man. Your just hurting yourself how much newbish is showing through

[quote name='shadowkast']C'mon man. Your just hurting yourself how much newbish is showing through[/QUOTE]
Well played. Well played. :applause:

You are now on my enemies list. :evil:

Or are you?:whistle2:k

:D

Nothing's a surer sign of a newbie than someone who doesn't check stickied topics.

I'm not a newbie, this is my new account. I've been here for over a year.

I'm in for sleeping dogs and dead island if a good sale happens at the end of the month maybe I could get kingdom hearts 3d also would like to get that cheaper also tho.

[quote name='YBX87']are u planning to make some purchase at next weeks b2g1 promo from bestbuy ?[/QUOTE]
Not really. Not unless there's a $5 clearance game sandwich glitch again, since there's nothing coming out or out now that I really give a damn to bother buying until GTA V comes out.:razz:

Sleeping Dogs is still listed at $60 at BB. Is the $40 price a confirmed price drop or was that just for GameStop?

Also, can I buy Sleeping Dogs using the Gamer coupon for $45 and two $40 games during the B2G1 free at BB and get one of the $40 games for free?

[quote name='dan77733']Sleeping Dogs is still listed at $60 at BB. Is the $40 price a confirmed price drop or was that just for GameStop?

Also, can I buy Sleeping Dogs using the Gamer coupon for $45 and two $40 games during the B2G1 free at BB and get one of the $40 games for free?[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure you can stack it if you wanted to but I'd wait on Sleeping Dogs seems they're going to drop the price soon.

[quote name='dan77733']Sleeping Dogs is still listed at $60 at BB. Is the $40 price a confirmed price drop or was that just for GameStop?

Also, can I buy Sleeping Dogs using the Gamer coupon for $45 and two $40 games during the B2G1 free at BB and get one of the $40 games for free?[/QUOTE]

$60 is msrp, you can usually check Amazon for msrp. No double dipping

[quote name='Ace69']I'm pretty sure you can stack it if you wanted to but I'd wait on Sleeping Dogs seems they're going to drop the price soon.[/QUOTE]

This is like the 3rd time I have read you giving out crap info. Please just stop until you actually know what you are doing.

[quote name='cancerman1120']This is like the 3rd time I have read you giving out crap info. Please just stop until you actually know what you are doing.[/QUOTE]
Can I get an AMEN brothers and sisters?;):lol:

Oh well. Thanks guys. Guess I'll just have to wait. Was hoping Sleeping Dogs would drop to $40 since there's no other $60 games that I want to buy right now. Dont want to buy a $60 game, two $40 games and get one of the $40 games free. Figured that if I could stack the coupon, $5 more would be okay but $20, nah. Just have to wait. Thanks again guys.

[quote name='cancerman1120']This is like the 3rd time I have read you giving out crap info. Please just stop until you actually know what you are doing.[/QUOTE]
Im not giving out crap info. I'm just giving my opinion. If they don't price drop then fine I was wrong. And all my other posts have been questions so IDK what you're talking about.

[quote name='Ace69']Im not giving out crap info. I'm just giving my opinion. If they don't price drop then fine I was wrong.[/QUOTE]

You are giving out crap (inaccurate) info. See below:

[quote name='Ace69']I'm pretty sure you can stack it if you wanted to but I'd wait on Sleeping Dogs seems they're going to drop the price soon.[/QUOTE]

You cannot stack the @Gamer coupons with B2G1 under normal circumstances; this is fact not opinion.

[quote name='Ace69']Im not giving out crap info. I'm just giving my opinion. If they don't price drop then fine I was wrong.[/QUOTE]

If your giving out BS off the top of your head to make a deal better than that's false info. We all can give an shit opinion to make a deal better but it's not going to happen.

You should know what the rules are to PM and know there is no double dipping.

Don't give out info unless you know it's valid.

I was just going off from my experience from the last B2G1 where I was in fact ABLE to stack. But I know it varies from BB to BB.

[quote name='Ace69']I was just going off from my experience from the last B2G1 where I was in fact ABLE to stack. But I know it varies from BB to BB.[/QUOTE]

Then simply re-word it to: "i was able to do it once before but YMMV as it probably required a manager override"

That statement there is a fact, the one you made earlier is not and the reason you were chewed. Most members here know the systems better then the employees, so don't spread false information based on your opinion is what we're asking

[quote name='Ace69']So to reiterate. No @Gamer coupons with the B2G1 free right? But you can price match?[/QUOTE]

Read the back of the coupon! @gamer will stack with sale prices and that's it. The rest requires a manager override and is considered double dipping

[quote name='shadowkast']Read the back of the coupon! @gamer will stack with sale prices and that's it. The rest requires a manager override and is considered double dipping[/QUOTE]
I should have worded my question more eloquently. I meant to ask that you CAN use the coupon but you can't use it if you wanted to PM somewhere else right?
Sorry for the questions as I'm not versed real well in BB PM deals.

[quote name='Ace69']I should have worded my question more eloquently. I meant to ask that you CAN use the coupon but you can't use it if you wanted to PM somewhere else right?
Sorry for the questions as I'm not versed real well in BB PM deals.[/QUOTE]

You lost me, sorry. You CAN use the coupon anytime you want. You can't combine it with other offers or use it in the same transaction as a PM, the computer won't allow it. Its one or the other

You caught me in a good mood (payday). I should be an ass and say read the fucking OP!!! It's right there: Coupons DO NO STACK with PRICE MATCHES, "PACKAGE" deals (buy 2 get 1, etc), other coupons on the same title or other promotions (monthly 10% off, etc)

That one is for you IATCG ;)

[quote name='shadowkast']You lost me, sorry. You CAN use the coupon anytime you want. You can't combine it with other offers or use it in the same transaction as a PM, the computer won't allow it. Its one or the other[/QUOTE]
Ahh OK. Thank you. Yeah I figured that was the deal.

I once tried to do something similar with Back to the future Blu when Target had it for 15 bucks and BB had a 5 dollar off 15 dollar Blu. They wouldn't do it.

[quote name='shadowkast']You caught me in a good mood (payday). I should be an ass and say read the fucking OP!!! It's right there: Coupons DO NO STACK with PRICE MATCHES, "PACKAGE" deals (buy 2 get 1, etc), other coupons on the same title or other promotions (monthly 10% off, etc)

That one is for you IATCG ;)[/QUOTE]
And I say thank you for your patience.:bow:

Also IATCG? :p

[quote name='dan77733']IATCG = I Am The Cheapest Gamer.[/QUOTE]
TY. That wasn't on the FAQ. Hehe.

I STILL have not recieved this magazine! What the heck should i do? Call the generic 1800 best buy number? I dont see how they would ship me one in time before these expire. I was actually thinking of using hte Kingdom hearts one, and if the price drops the Sleeping dogs one possibly

^_^x KD

[quote name='Kenshindono']I STILL have not recieved this magazine! What the heck should i do? Call the generic 1800 best buy number? I dont see how they would ship me one in time before these expire. I was actually thinking of using hte Kingdom hearts one, and if the price drops the Sleeping dogs one possibly

^_^x KD[/QUOTE]

When that happened to me with Gamestop they would give me a mag from in store, perhaps Bestbuy will do the same?

Just go to a BB and kindly ask if they could scan the coupons for you because you didn't get yours. Most gaming associates just verify that you're unlocked and don't really have a problem with it.

[quote name='J7.']When that happened to me with Gamestop they would give me a mag from in store, perhaps Bestbuy will do the same?[/QUOTE]

Just ask BB instore. They always gave me 1 when I told them that I haven't receive the mag.

A 40 for u IATCG, wherever u r

bread's done
Back