Oct. 2012 @Gamer-$20 Dead Island GOTY, $45 Sleeping Dogs, $10 off used game $29.99+

Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
THESE COUPONS ARE NOT FROM THE $10 "FALL SPECIAL" COD ISSUE & THE COD ISSUE IS NOT INCLUDED AS PART OF THE $15 PAID GAMERS CLUB UNLOCKED SUBSCRIPTION SO YOU MUST SPEND AN ADDITIONAL $10 IF YOU WANT ANY OF THE COUPONS FROM THAT(COD) ISSUE.(Link below)

CREDIT + THANX TO loxthefox

October @Gamer Coupons

Assassin's Creed 3 is on the cover
Coupons are valid 10/7/2012 thru 11/3/2012

icon10.gif
Coupons DO STACK with SALE prices(no override should be needed since they now state "valid on sale prices")
icon10.gif
Coupons DO STACK with the 10% discount on USED games for GCU($15 PAID MEMBERSHIP)
icon8.gif
Coupons DO NO STACK with PRICE MATCHES, "PACKAGE" deals (buy 2 get 1, etc), other coupons on the same title or other promotions (monthly 10% off, etc)
:joystick:Coupons DO NOT WORK with ONLINE ORDERING yet BUT if enough people "KUDO" in the link provided below BestBuy will change the coupons accordingly like they did with coupons stacking with sale prices.
:nottalking:BestBuy allowing a single coupon to be used on 2 copies of the same game is COMPLETELY YMMV but per the wording on the coupon 1 per game.

The Oct. mag cost $5 for a single issue or it's free with $15 Gamers club Unlocked(GCU) subscription. Mag has to been scanned in the same transaction with the subscription barcode from the GCU subscription booklet(found in-store behind the trade in counter) or printout from gaming kiosk.

PRICES IN GREEN REPRESENT THE PRICE YOU PAY AFTER THE COUPON IS DEDUCTED

$20 Dead Island GOTY AFTER $10 off coupon
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchp...s=960&st=dead+island+game+of+the+year+edition

$45 Sleeping Dogs AFTER $15 off coupon
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchp...##5##6&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&iht=n

$30 Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance AFTER $10 off coupon
$25 USED w/$10 off pre-owned coupon below NOT INCLUDING 10% GCU discount
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Kingdom...2.p?id=1218512740683&skuId=4709462&st=kingdom hearts&lp=1&cp=1

$30 PS3/X360 $20 NDS Angry Birds Trilogy AFTER $10 off coupon
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchp...p=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960

$40 F1 2012 AFTER $20 off coupon
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchp...##6##e&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&iht=n

$270 Triton Warhead headset AFTER $30 off coupon
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Tritton...65.p?id=1218708013632&skuId=5936865&st=Triton Warhead headset&cp=1&lp=1

$60 Razer Naga Gaming Mouse AFTER $20 off coupon
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Razer+-...8661380065&skuId=5559544&st=5559544&cp=1&lp=1

$10 OFF ANY pre-owned game $29.99 and up.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Pre-Own...es/pcmcat232900050017.c?id=pcmcat232900050017

Fall COD Special Issue
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Reward-Zone-Gamer-s-Club/Call-of-Duty-Special-Edition-Gamer/td-p/586998

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=327310

Gamers Club Unlocked FAQ
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Reward-Zone-Gamer-s-Club/Gamers-Club-Changes-9-12-11/td-p/320180

Having problems receiving your mag on time/at all contact @gamer CS direct @ 1-800-678-3643
https://w1.buysub.com/pubs/IM/GMR/FAQ-cc.jsp?lsid=&vid=&cds_page_id=86076&cds_mag_code=GMR
You may also want to contact your local postmaster as well

Vote for getting the coupons to work online
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Buy-IdeaX/Allowing-Gamer-Coupons-to-be-used-online/idi-p/475807

Last edited by a moderator:
I renewed my subscription exactly 1 week ago, but on the @Gamer Magazine customer service webpage, after I login, it doesn't show that my magazine subscription got renewed.

Anyone know how long it usually takes for the info to get updated?

So how long does it take for points on instore purchases to show up? My points from the end of September are still pending. Also, if you buy something with a GC does it not earn reward points? My points are "pending" for trading in a couple of games, but my purchase of Battlefield 3 a week later using the GC doesn't show up at all.

[quote name='KanYozakura']So how long does it take for points on instore purchases to show up? My points from the end of September are still pending. Also, if you buy something with a GC does it not earn reward points? My points are "pending" for trading in a couple of games, but my purchase of Battlefield 3 a week later using the GC doesn't show up at all.[/QUOTE]

30-35 days. In other words past your return period.

It is in the fine print of the promo.

[quote name='KanYozakura']So how long does it take for points on instore purchases to show up? My points from the end of September are still pending. Also, if you buy something with a GC does it not earn reward points? My points are "pending" for trading in a couple of games, but my purchase of Battlefield 3 a week later using the GC doesn't show up at all.[/QUOTE]

You do not get points for buying with GC. The only GC related points are if you buy a GC with cash or credit card. But when you spend that GC, you get no points.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']30-35 days. In other words past your return period.

It is in the fine print of the promo.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't asking about the promo, I was asking about regular purchases.

[quote name='jling84']You do not get points for buying with GC. The only GC related points are if you buy a GC with cash or credit card. But when you spend that GC, you get no points.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! That makes sense since all of my purchases lately have been with GC credit.

[quote name='KanYozakura']I wasn't asking about the promo, I was asking about regular purchases.[/QUOTE]

That is regular purchases. Are you asking how long for them to show as pending on your account or to move from pending to redeemable. They should show up in a day or two but won't be redeemable for 30-35 days as stated.

[quote name='KanYozakura']I wasn't asking about the promo, I was asking about regular purchases.
[/QUOTE]

Oh. Ok. Then 30-35 days, past your return period : )

[quote name='Thongsy']That is regular purchases. Are you asking how long for them to show as pending on your account or to move from pending to redeemable. They should show up in a day or two but won't be redeemable for 30-35 days as stated.[/QUOTE]

I was wondering when they would show up on the site at all; I understand that I can't redeem them for 30-35 days. Sorry for being a n00bzor but I just did get in on GCU/RZ since I actually live next to a BB now.

Just got my mag in the mail today. This is my first renewal issue, glad to see its not a 6-8 week wait for renewals and it picks right back up.

anyone know what the trade in value is for regular Dead island? Wondering if its worth trading it in with the +50% bonus to get this

also: want to double check is the DLC stuff on disc, or a code? If its just a code i wont bother. XBOX version specifically

^_^x KD

I renewed back in the summer and didn't get a separate package with special coupons like we did when we first initially signed up last year.

hmm just double checking.. we ARE supposed to get a mag this month right? Whats on the cover? Its the 12th and i still havent got it yet.

^_^x KD

[quote name='sasuke543']I just got my renewal magazine, but isn't it supposed to come with some special coupons include b2g1?[/QUOTE]

No they come separately

[quote name='Kenshindono']hmm just double checking.. we ARE supposed to get a mag this month right? Whats on the cover? Its the 12th and i still havent got it yet.

^_^x KD[/QUOTE]

Yes, Assassins creed 3 is on the cover

[quote name='Kenshindono']anyone know what the trade in value is for regular Dead island? Wondering if its worth trading it in with the +50% bonus to get this

also: want to double check is the DLC stuff on disc, or a code? If its just a code i wont bother. XBOX version specifically

^_^x KD[/QUOTE]

The dlc is all on disc.

I still havent gotten my issue either but I moved last month and hope it wasnt sent to my old address. Still that shouldnt have happeend as I filed a change of address with the USPS and it should have been re-directed to where Im at now

[quote name='tbassett']what are the odds sleeping dogs has a drop to 40 this month. I'd like to get it for $20 but I'd do $25 for it[/QUOTE]

None...

Random question I should have asked over a month ago...
I got my welcome packet and one of the coupons is "Save 10% on a digital gaming purchase up to $14.99." The details don't qualify what "digital" entails. Anyone here that can help? Is it DLC, PSN/Xbox Live cards, or what? Does BBY even sell DLC???

[quote name='Warner1281']Random question I should have asked over a month ago...
I got my welcome packet and one of the coupons is "Save 10% on a digital gaming purchase up to $14.99." The details don't qualify what "digital" entails. Anyone here that can help? Is it DLC, PSN/Xbox Live cards, or what? Does BBY even sell DLC???[/QUOTE]
They have dlc at those gaming kiosks

[quote name='clearM3']I havent gotten my issue yet, really annoying that they seem to send my issues so late :roll:[/QUOTE]

Me neither. I sent them an e-mail saying I never got my issue and I can't fill out the official complaint form since it asks for subscription number which I don;'t know so after a few days they just sent me an e-mail with my subscription number, no mention of my actual complaint, that I don;'t have an issue yet. :facepalm:

[quote name='Warner1281']Random question I should have asked over a month ago...
I got my welcome packet and one of the coupons is "Save 10% on a digital gaming purchase up to $14.99." The details don't qualify what "digital" entails. Anyone here that can help? Is it DLC, PSN/Xbox Live cards, or what? Does BBY even sell DLC???[/QUOTE]

I assume it is purchasing the digital version of a PC game. Could be wrong though

[quote name='tbassett']what are the odds sleeping dogs has a drop to 40 this month. I'd like to get it for $20 but I'd do $25 for it[/QUOTE]

It's on sale now at Gamestop for $40. I don't think BB will price match and add the coupon. Just keep your fingers cross and hope for a drop in the next week or 2.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Is that the same none that had Mass Effect 3 for $10...you don't know.[/QUOTE]
Well, if we were going to get it for 25 they'd have gone ahead and dropped the price because Gamestop already dropped it to 40.

[quote name='Mugatu']Me neither. I sent them an e-mail saying I never got my issue and I can't fill out the official complaint form since it asks for subscription number which I don;'t know so after a few days they just sent me an e-mail with my subscription number, no mention of my actual complaint, that I don;'t have an issue yet. :facepalm:[/QUOTE]contact @gamer direct even w/o having your sub # by calling them here 1-800-678-3643
https://w1.buysub.com/pubs/IM/GMR/FAQ-cc.jsp?lsid=&vid=&cds_page_id=86076&cds_mag_code=GMR

Contact your postmaster they may need some info that @gamer can provide & alert them to the issues you're having.

[quote name='Havok83']I still havent gotten my issue either but I moved last month and hope it wasnt sent to my old address. Still that shouldnt have happeend as I filed a change of address with the USPS and it should have been re-directed to where Im at now[/QUOTE]

[quote name='clearM3']I havent gotten my issue yet, really annoying that they seem to send my issues so late :roll:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='roundhouse']Still haven't gotten my mag :([/QUOTE]

[quote name='cancerman1120']Is that the same none that had Mass Effect 3 for $10...you don't know.[/QUOTE]

yeah, they wait till the last week of the coupon active date, to drop the msrp price to stack

[quote name='YBX87']yeah, they wait till the last week of the coupon active date, to drop the msrp price to stack[/QUOTE]

I cant waig till then. I want a cheap sleeping dogs now !

[quote name='strait edge follower']I cant waig till then. I want a cheap sleeping dogs now ![/QUOTE]redbox now @gamer later or go for the TRU pm then if the @gamer deal is better w/stacks return the pm'd one.

I wonder if their new price matching will stack with coupons?? Best Buy has announced they will match Amazon & a few other online retailers I believe this holiday season, there is a thread with more info on that topic

[quote name='dviper2399']I wonder if their new price matching will stack with coupons?? Best Buy has announced they will match Amazon & a few other online retailers I believe this holiday season, there is a thread with more info on that topic[/QUOTE]There's no need to wonder, as always Price matches DO NOT STACK with anything. It's considered an offer by itself thus it would be double dipping so one or the other.

[quote name='Woocls']Well, if we were going to get it for 25 they'd have gone ahead and dropped the price because Gamestop already dropped it to 40.[/QUOTE]

Best Buy had it for $40 the week coupon was activated which made no sense to me was with coupon you're paying more. I think there is a strong possibility it goes on sale. Still looks like a rent as I heard people say no replay value.

[quote name='PhilsUtley26']Best Buy had it for $40 the week coupon was activated which made no sense to me was with coupon you're paying more. I think there is a strong possibility it goes on sale. Still looks like a rent as I heard people say no replay value.[/QUOTE]

Because the publisher paid to have it on sale for the first week.

How come you people still don't understand how these things work by now.

[quote name='PhilsUtley26']Best Buy had it for $40 the week coupon was activated which made no sense to me was with coupon you're paying more. I think there is a strong possibility it goes on sale. Still looks like a rent as I heard people say no replay value.[/QUOTE]

For Sleeping Dogs? No, there isn't really replay value, if you want to complete everything though, you'll have a good 20-30 hour game. Last I checked I was at 28 hours of playtime with the game and I still have stuff to go back and complete.

[quote name='confoosious']Because the publisher paid to have it on sale for the first week.

How come you people still don't understand how these things work by now.[/QUOTE]

I get it, but what's the point of a coupon if the week before it was less without it?

Holy repeat questions again, Batman.

For the quadrillionth mf'n time people, A PRICE MATCH AND USING AN @GAMER COUPON WILL NOT STACK.IT WILL NEVER STACK. SO STOP ASKING ALREADY!!!:roll:

Maybe Enuf should post this about every 5 posts for those who obviously ignore what they don't wanna read and post it as it is above to grab their attention.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Holy repeat questions again, Batman.

For the quadrillionth mf'n time people, A PRICE MATCH AND USING AN @GAMER COUPON WILL NOT STACK.IT WILL NEVER STACK. SO STOP ASKING ALREADY!!!:roll:

Maybe Enuf should post this about every 5 posts for those who obviously ignore what they don't wanna read and post it as it is above to grab their attention.
[/QUOTE]

I'll do my par and try to bump it onto the next page

[quote name='PhilsUtley26']I get it, but what's the point of a coupon if the week before it was less without it?[/QUOTE]They don't look at it like that. The game was going to be on sale then whether there was a coupon or not since the total worldwide sales figures have a greater effect on whether title "needs" a sale price plus some are already setup for ads in advance just like the coupons actually. Remember when deadliest warrior was free that wasn't supposed to happen but it did b/c someone messed up in our favor.

Wonder if that Razer Naga will go on sale, although I would rather have the blue Epic edition, wouldn't pass that up if it went on sale.

[quote name='PhilsUtley26']I get it, but what's the point of a coupon if the week before it was less without it?[/QUOTE]

I'm too tired this morning to explain it to you. But there's a reason for almost everything.

[/QUOTE]

raises hand... I was able to do it, but it required a manager override or two. :whistle2:$

For the quadrillionth mf'n time people, A PRICE MATCH AND USING AN @GAMER COUPON OR REWARD ZONE COUPON WILL NOT STACK.IT WILL NEVER STACK. SO STOP ASKING ALREADY!!!:roll:

[/QUOTE]

After the fucking debacle in another thread a few mins ago, fixed it for you.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']With this new zombie dlc coming out soon, I would like SD to get a lower price asap, even though im 100000324325325% sure a GOTY edition will come out in feb.[/QUOTE]

Wait sd is getting zombies ? fuck yea now I really want this game !!!!!!!!

bread's done
Back