Official CAG board/card game topic. From Dominion to Battlestar we gots it all!

1. Yep sometimes the classics and simple games can still be the best. Sequence is one of the best freaking games. And as I said before I am enjoying the hell out of No Thanks(hehe I have won all 6 games too!)because it is so freaking simple yet there are so many of those moments where you are staring at someone and they are laughing as you smile trying to figure out what they want you to do.

2. What exactly is bonanza?

Ill probably have a little more to say tomorrow.

Bohnanza is a deck of 154 cards with various bean types on them. There's 4 cocoa beans, 6 garden beans, 8 red beans, etc by 2s on up to 24 coffee beans. Through a specific set of card handling rules you try to plant and trade beans so your hand doesn't disrupt your personal bean fields. You trade in said field for an amount of coins that varies on bean rarity and the amount you have planted.

It takes 5 minutes tops to teach, and it was pretty fun with 3, but as I said above I think it's one of those games where adding more people will make it even better.

The 2 player variant has some wonky rules since trading in a 2 player game can be a strange mechanic. I haven't tried it with just 2, but I get the feeling from BGG that it's not as fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='infamyRISE']Bohnanza is a deck of 154 cards with various bean types on them. There's 4 cocoa beans, 6 garden beans, 8 red beans, etc by 2s on up to 24 coffee beans. Through a specific set of card handling rules you try to plant and trade beans so your hand doesn't disrupt your personal bean fields. You trade in said field for an amount of coins that varies on bean rarity and the amount you have planted.

It takes 5 minutes tops to teach, and it was pretty fun with 3, but as I said above I think it's one of those games where adding more people will make it even better.

The 2 player variant has some wonky rules since trading in a 2 player game can be a strange mechanic. I haven't tried it with just 2, but I get the feeling from BBG that it's not as fun.[/QUOTE]

Sounds fun, ill add it to my list. So far havnt gotten to play much. I made the mistake of playing Left 4 Dead with my 10 year old brother before any board games. As I am sure everyone can imagine his excitement for board games that started with Dominion died down quite a bit after running around blasting boomers and trying to escape hordes of zombies.

I didn't get to play anything yesterday. Waiting for my wife to finish a painting. Hopefully today.

Bohnanza is one of those "must have" games. It is best played with 5 or 6 people (or more). Who would have thought bean farming could be so much fun? It reminds me a little bit of Pitt, in that most of the game is everyone yelling at each other, trying to make deals with each other, so they can get the beans they need. It's much better than Pitt though.

I am hoping hard to get Imperial out today.

For the record, MSI, I enjoy reading your posts and impressions of new games. I can't wait for you to get out Agricola and Puerto Rico, since those are prob my top games of all time (right now).

Edit -- BTW I noticed while visiting Board Game Revolution the other day that they have quite a few on clearance. For example, Poison for $6 is a great deal. I paid $15 for it and it's a great super simple family card game, especially to play with younger kids. I just don't know what shipping would be.

[quote name='thrustbucket']I didn't get to play anything yesterday. Waiting for my wife to finish a painting. Hopefully today.

Bohnanza is one of those "must have" games. It is best played with 5 or 6 people (or more). Who would have thought bean farming could be so much fun? It reminds me a little bit of Pitt, in that most of the game is everyone yelling at each other, trying to make deals with each other, so they can get the beans they need. It's much better than Pitt though.

I am hoping hard to get Imperial out today.

For the record, MSI, I enjoy reading your posts and impressions of new games. I can't wait for you to get out Agricola and Puerto Rico, since those are prob my top games of all time (right now).

Edit -- BTW I noticed while visiting Board Game Revolution the other day that they have quite a few on clearance. For example, Poison for $6 is a great deal. I paid $15 for it and it's a great super simple family card game, especially to play with younger kids. I just don't know what shipping would be.[/QUOTE]

I am dying to play Puerto Rico, Agricola and El Grande. We have just been so busy and whenever we have time I want to play but my fiancee doesnt....cant bitch though since she works and goes to school so I can understand wanting to just come home and watch TV.

[quote name='MSI Magus']

Edit - Seeing what is on sale I cant recommend enough that people grab Mr Jack.[/QUOTE]

Heads up, that's the expansion, not the base game.

Placed another order last night:

1 - Memoir 44 Board Game (New, Board Games, Days of Wonder) at $34.99 each
1 - Puerto Rico Board Game (New, Board Games, Rio Grande Games) at $27.99 each
1 - Race for the Galaxy: The Gathering Storm Expansion (New, Board Games, Rio Grande Games) at $16.49 each
1 - 1960: The Making of the President Board Game (New, Board Games, Z-Man Games) at $32.49 each

Played Imperial last night. It's the first game I really had a hard time wrapping my head around, even though the mechanics are simple. We also realized afterwards that we got a number of rules wrong after reading more on the Geek.

It has some really cool mechanics and design, but I need to play it again and play it right this time to review it better.

I played Power Grid again couple of nights ago. The game is fun. We were able to get a regular game in before everyone had to leave. The rules and mechanics are complex, but once you get the hang of it, it's not too bad. You just need to know when how to balance between buying power plants and resources and expanding your network.

Almost got Race to the Galaxy last week when TRU had the $10 of $30, but decided against it since it's almost the same price as ebay or other online retailers.

[quote name='Over easy']Almost got Race to the Galaxy last week when TRU had the $10 of $30, but decided against it since it's almost the same price as ebay or other online retailers.[/QUOTE]

Whatever it takes, get it! :)

Well sorry guys, still havnt gotten to play anything....havnt even gotten to play games like Lost Cities or citadels that are quick and I already reviewed. Amandas grandma has been in the hospital and we both had a few Dentist/Doctor appointments this week(4 to be exact!)so there really was only a few hours of free time over the last week and a half or so. Amanda wanted to spend most of it reading and just to bring I spent most of it talking with girls online since Amanda has agreed to move forward with a threesome(hehe yes very off topic but it is part of why I am busy and I cant brag to people offline!).

Anyways we have decided to make this a lazy Saturday/Sunday and for the first time in weeks do NOTHING. No family coming or us going to them nothing! So hopefully will get to play some games tonight.

anyone ever play Britannia before? I was at a local game store and was debating between shadows over camelot and britannia. ill probably get one of the two (for now) over the next couple of days. showdows over camelot looks interesting because of the teamwork/traitor ascpect, but brtiannia looks pretty fun too and i love straight up head to head to head to head competition.

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']anyone ever play Britannia before? I was at a local game store and was debating between shadows over camelot and britannia. ill probably get one of the two (for now) over the next couple of days. showdows over camelot looks interesting because of the teamwork/traitor ascpect, but brtiannia looks pretty fun too and i love straight up head to head to head to head competition.[/QUOTE]

I have never heard of Britannia. Looking it up on the geek, it's ranked 141, which isn't bad. It was published in 1986 though, so there must be some recent republishing of it....

Shadows over Camelot, I have not played, but I hear is decent. Although everyone says that Battlestar Galactica is basically the same thing (same game mechanics) but fixed everyones complaints with Shadows.

[quote name='thrustbucket']I have never heard of Britannia. Looking it up on the geek, it's ranked 141, which isn't bad. It was published in 1986 though, so there must be some recent republishing of it....

Shadows over Camelot, I have not played, but I hear is decent. Although everyone says that Battlestar Galactica is basically the same thing (same game mechanics) but fixed everyones complaints with Shadows.[/QUOTE]

Never heard of the game sorry. However does sound pretty decent, will have to add it to my list. And infamy it hasn't happened yet thus there are no pics. When it does happan though there will be but I wont be sharing!

Lost cities is pretty fun, managed to sneak in another game and I really am enjoying this. I was kind of iffy on it after the XBLA demo but its really fun as a quick 2 player game.

So I have an idea that I am wondering if you guys think is a bad/not possible idea. Me and my fiancee were talking about how RftG was hard for many people to learn to play, and Agricola again took watching board games with scotts review/overview to feel like we were understanding it. It just seems videos help out a lot. So I said I think that since you can realistically buy DVDs for like $0.15 cents now and record your own videos so easy that more game developers/publishers should start putting video tutorials in the game. Amanda thinks it would greatly up the price of games/production but I think realistically they could do this for a very small fee. Hell no more then a $1 or $2 increase in game price at max. I would gladly pay that to have a DVD with my games I can pop in my PC and watch if I am confused on the rules. The DVD could also be used to put a developer/publishers advertisements for other games on.

There is a huge GeekList on Boardgamegeek.com with a compilation of just tutorials. It doesn't cover EVERYTHING unfortunately, but it's helped on occasion. That's a start.

I also find that any question I have about a game, its already been asked on that specific game's forum there. 30 minutes of reading time can clear up a lot!

Have you gotten a better grasp of RFTG yet?

[quote name='infamyRISE']There is a huge GeekList on Boardgamegeek.com with a compilation of just tutorials. It doesn't cover EVERYTHING unfortunately, but it's helped on occasion. That's a start.

I also find that any question I have about a game, its already been asked on that specific game's forum there. 30 minutes of reading time can clear up a lot!

Have you gotten a better grasp of RFTG yet?[/QUOTE]

Well ya true, but heres a question. How many people know about boardgamegeeks? Dont you think a lot of people probably buy these games that dont know about BGG? Also wouldnt watching a 10 min vid be easier then reading a 30 min tutorial?

As for RftG no, I actually had someone offer me $2 less then what I paid for it so I took that. I was getting to be friends with the person anyways so I figured take a $2 loss, let him learn the game then pick up the rules playing with him. If I like the game rebuy it!

I am starting to feel desperate enough to play games that I might grab TTR and Lost Cities off of XBLA! Really sad too, the friend I mentioned selling RftG to was supposed to come over for board games this weekend. Was looking forward to playing with him, his wife and Amanda...but then they remembered Easter was this weekend so games have been canceled ;(

There are a few games that I have seen that definitely could use a video tutorial packaged in the box. I don't think you will see it become a common practice, though, because I think it would put people off if they saw a video tutorial came in with the game. Many people would see that as a red flag that it's super difficult to learn.

Agricola - My fears of teaching/learning this game being difficult have passed. At first, I would make new players watch at least half the video with Scott. It always had an adverse affect. I'd get comments like "jeez, if i have to watch a video, it's too complicated."

I recently introduced it to my cousin and his wife, and we even made them play with the cards their first time (which isn't recommended). They picked it up very fast and his wife even came in second place. The key to learning Agricola is to just learn what gives you points at the end of the game (i.e. lots of variety) - and how a turn order works (Super easy: place a family member, do the action, done) and harvest - after about 2 rounds of play you'll have the game down.

RfTG I really do not think would benefit from a video tutorial. There are some on youtube. This is because the mechanics of how to play can be taught in about 2 minutes. The difficulty people run into with RfTG are two fold. 1) that cards serve 3 different purposes in the game - goods, what the card says, and currency. 2) learning how to read the symbols (note, I did not say memorize them, it's just a system of how to read them).

But I have bought at least one game, blackbeard, where after reading the rule book I wish I had a video to watch. I have never played it and don't want to. I want to sell/trade it after reading the manual.

Edit: Some games got played yesterday I should report:

Indonesia - my friend brought this over. He imported it for $90. It is fun, but gets really math heavy towards the end which makes my eyes gloss over. As all the reviews mention, the map art got out of control and sacrifices functionality.

Ra- This was like my second game purchase after getting into Euro games, after Puerto Rico. A fantastic game. I have not played it in 2 years, but I was reminded why I love it so much. A tile auction game and set collection game. Can't recommend it enough -- but it may be out of print.

Power Grid -- Had my first 5 player game of this and it went really well. The two new players we introduced it too (my cousin and his wife again) got 1st and second place, bastards. Power Grid definitely grows on you each time you play it.

Witches Brew - Already covered this before, but it really is a great light card game. The only downside is it's price. $26 is a little steep for a card game. But it does come with some neat chits.

Ra and PG are definitely on my list.

Ra is getting a reprinting sometime in the next upcoming months, its available for preorder on a few websites.

Hoping to get my first game of 1960 in today!

On video tutorials I agree that it could scare people off and isnt need for many/most games but some I think would really benefit from it and they dont have to advertise on the box that there is a video tutorial.

On games....man I have been dying to get Power Grid. Was thinking it would be one of my next purchases but I think Amanda might have made a $1,300ish mistake in calculating our bills(I dont understand how this could happen when she works in acounting!)....so ya probally wont be spending for awhile. Even after looking over bills tonight if thats not the case I still might hold off a few months to get it just because we still havnt played Fairy Tale, El Grande, Puerto Rico, Battle Lore, Fairy Tale or Dungeon Twister!

[quote name='thrustbucket']I have never heard of Britannia. Looking it up on the geek, it's ranked 141, which isn't bad. It was published in 1986 though, so there must be some recent republishing of it....

[/QUOTE]

yup, it was reprinted by fantasy flight games.

so battlestar is similar and better than shadows? how much better is it because i do enjoy fantasy more than sci fi, but if its significantly better then maybe ill just go with BSG (even though ive never watched the show).

The traitor mechanic, aka the entire point of these games basically, is much more fleshed out with BSG. There's more to do each turn, and there's a real sense of distrust, especially with cards like "Executive Order", which lets you basically give up your turn to let another player take two actions (essentially, two turns). Play that on a Cylon player when he's ready to strike, and....well.... hope your President has some tricks up their sleeve! :)

The interaction also feels better. Things like tossing accused players into the Brig, and trying to figure out who is sabotaging those skill checks. Having a President and Admiral as critical positions and trying to get/keep those in the hands of human players. It all works so well.

Maybe its because I started with BSG, but I can't see myself ever playing SoC over it.

Also, I've only seen the first two episodes of BSG, so being a fan of the show is pretty irrelevant to enjoying it. Like I said, I've played with several people who barely even knew the show existed and they loved it.

Another night has come and went without board games.....so again hopefully tonight I can atleast play a few quick card games if nothing else....sniff sniff. Atleast I have been enjoying a few video games more then usual(I had hit a rut with video games where I just wasn't enjoying them but the few I am playing right now are alot of fun).

Played the first scenario of Memoir 44 again, this time on the Axis side.

Axis lost again!

Strangely enough, I enjoyed this go MORE than I did the first when I won as Allies. Must get this one on the table more, and with some expansions!

Was supposed to play board games tonight with a couple we meet on craigslist(we were selling a board game adn got to talking)but they remembered it was Easter and had to cancel for family stuff. However I did get to play Lost Cities last night again and must again say for $15 that game is a must grab and one of our favs now.

Anyways hopefully we will be playing next weekend instead.

So just played Agricola and have a number of questions. Overall we really enjoyed the game and had a good time with it, feel we get most of it but that there are probably some rules we have mixed up but eh who cares as long as everyone playing agrees on a rule right? Getting ready to try a second game soon.

So two more things to add. First we just finished Pandemic. Was pretty decent but neither of us were very impressed, it was a C at best. Maybe with more then 2 players it would be better but overall we just found it very easy and pretty meh. Definitely wouldnt have paid $25 for it, $15 ya but $25 is pushing it for a C game.

Second is that I actually had a weird in between dream and sleep moment last night and came up with a board game of my own. I think I am actually going to try to move forward with it and will share details later if I either decide its too much hassle or after I finish the patent. Anyone have any experience tips here?

Pandemic easy? You're kidding. I've played it about 10 times and we only won twice, and barely. Were you playing easy mode (less epidimic cards)? It's also possible you got a rule wrong, or weren't handling the infection deck right and/or outbreaks right (mistake we made our first game). But that game is designed to be very hard, no matter how many players.

List your Agricola questions, I'd be happy to answer them.

Pandemic is best play with more players. Two player game makes the game too easy.

Played Power Grid and Risk last week. I think I'm getting better at Power Grid and setting up my own playing style for the game. I was never a fan of Risk. I don't know what I'm doing most of the time.

[quote name='Over easy']I was never a fan of Risk. I don't know what I'm doing most of the time.[/QUOTE]

If you're not flipping the board over yelling "fuck it!", then you're doing it wrong.

Risk! hater +1.

[quote name='Over easy']Pandemic is best play with more players. Two player game makes the game too easy.

Played Power Grid and Risk last week. I think I'm getting better at Power Grid and setting up my own playing style for the game. I was never a fan of Risk. I don't know what I'm doing most of the time.[/QUOTE]

Well hopefully Pandemic is indeed a lot better with a bigger group because as a 2 player game I just dont see us playing it.

Just finished our second game of Agricola too. Again beat Amanda by a little under 10 points. Was fun that both games were very different, last game was largly about converting grain for me and upgrading my house since I had cards that assisted in those two. This time I found myself with several stables early on which I could house 2 sheep in. Keeping my people feed using the sheep and some other minor action while trying to score points via buying improvements and through plowing fields which I didnt use for food but instead points via a card. Nice that each time you play this game its a little different.

*likes risk*

MSI, you've played Agricola with cards then, I take it?

I picked up and played A Castle for All Seasons because the pretty artwork lured me. I like it. It's pretty easy. A little bit like Pillars of the Earth, but I like it better. Very euro. Won't get much buzz though, because it's nothing new or different.

I also picked up Cuthroat Caverns. It's what Munchkin should have been. Nice little card based fantasy light RPG game. All you do is fight a series of 9 encounters (usually monsters). You have to play it co-op to get very far, but you only get points for landing the killing blow on a monster. So you are trying to screw over everyone else and get them to take damage so you can land killing blows. If you die, your out. Pretty fun, need to play it more.

[quote name='thrustbucket']MSI, you've played Agricola with cards then, I take it?

I picked up and played A Castle for All Seasons because the pretty artwork lured me. I like it. It's pretty easy. A little bit like Pillars of the Earth, but I like it better. Very euro. Won't get much buzz though, because it's nothing new or different.

I also picked up Cuthroat Caverns. It's what Munchkin should have been. Nice little card based fantasy light RPG game. All you do is fight a series of 9 encounters (usually monsters). You have to play it co-op to get very far, but you only get points for landing the killing blow on a monster. So you are trying to screw over everyone else and get them to take damage so you can land killing blows. If you die, your out. Pretty fun, need to play it more.[/QUOTE]

Ya we played both games with the occupation and improvement cards.

I played Last Night on Earth today. The game is fun (how can you not like zombies?). We played the basic "kill 15 zombies before time runs out" scenario. We didn't win because we were to conservative in the beginning and ran out of time. I had to bum rush with Johnny and a meat cleaver at the very end to put ourselves within 14 kills, but unfortunately the last person was not able to get a finishing blow on the last zombie.

We also tried some D&D today. The game is fun if you have players that make up random stuff to do during your turn. However, I left half-way through since it was getting late.

Johnny with a chainsaw is fearsome. Johnny with a chainsaw and a meatcleaver...well.... your zombie player might as well take a sandwich break and get ready for the next game! :p

Just posted this at BGG and wanted to post here to get your opinions too.

I am getting ready to place an order for the Dominion Intrigue expansion and plan on filling the order out with more games to get the free shipping and just because I want more games in my collection. But wanted to get recs from you guys first that way I dont buy games similar to what I already own.

Games I already own(a star next to it indicates its a favorite)

Agricola *
Backgammon
Balderdash
Battlelore
Battlelore Call to Arms
Battle Lore Dwarven Battilions
Battle Lore Epic Battlelore
BattleLore Scottish Wars
Blue Moon
Bump in the Night
Citadels with Dark City Expansion
Cranium
Cranium Booster Box 1
Dominion *
Dominios
Dungeon Twister
Dungeon Twister: Paladins and Dragons
El Grande
Fairy Tale
Family 10 in 1(chess, Chinese checkers, checkers etc)
Guillotine
Jenga
Lost Cities: Card Game *
Macala
Mr Jack *
Mr Jack expansion
Munchkin Quest
Munkin Quest Expansion
No Thanks!
Pandemic
Pictionary
Pog: The Official Game
Puerto Rico
Race for the Galaxy
Risk
Scene It
Scene It Disney Version
Simpsons Trivia Game
Simpsons Wheel of Fortune
Stratego
Taboo
Talisman
Talisman: Grim Reaper Expansion
Thurn and Taxis
Ticket to Ride *
Ticket to Ride 1910
Ticket to Ride Europe
Ticket to Ride Marlkin
Ticket to Ride Nordic
Upwords
Yahtzee
Zombies!!!
Zombies 5: Schools out forever
Zombies 6: Six feet under
Zombie Fluxx

Only other thing I can add is that I am not interested in Last Night on Earth or its expansion, I have played them and actually ended up trading them to a friend. We also definitely plan on adding Gloom to the order and probaly will be adding Carcasonne(playing it with a friend this weekend and if my fiancee likes it we will buy it).

Arkham Horror
Magic: The Gathering (seriously, If you just stick to one or two sets this can be enjoyable AND affordable)
Battlestar Galactica (If you now have another couple to game with, you have no excuse not to pick this up now :D)
San Juan (A card based spin-off of Puerto Rico, this is generally considered an easier to learn Race for the Galaxy...if you liked the general idea of the game)
Power Grid
Settlers of Catan
Battle Line.

[quote name='infamyRISE']1960
Arkham Horror
Magic: The Gathering (seriously, If you just stick to one or two sets this can be enjoyable AND affordable)
Battlestar Galactica (If you now have another couple to game with, you have no excuse not to pick this up now :D)
San Juan (A card based spin-off of Puerto Rico, this is generally considered an easier to learn Race for the Galaxy...if you liked the general idea of the game)
Power Grid
Settlers of Catan
Battle Line.[/QUOTE]

Already have magic cards(quite a few actually) but thanks for that anyways. Might add San Juan. AH my fiancee has ZERO interest in so skipping on that. Power GRid I really want but since Amazon has it cheap I think I might hold off on it for a bit. So far my order is the following games though I will probaly remove a few games for pirce. Games towards the top of the list are the most likely to be ordered. I am only going to order 1 of the 4 abstract games(yish, tzaar, blokus and Qwisk)so opinions are appreciated.

Dominion Intrigue expansion
Gloom
Jambo
Tzaar
Yinsh
Catan
Carcasone Big Box 2
Blue Moon City
Blue Moon Mimix Expansion
Whats it to ya
Blokus
Taluva
Qwisk

I liked castle for all seasons enough to recommend it. I also recommend cuthroat caverns for light RPG cards.

Also, after you have a total and list, if you would like, I can see if BGR will beat it.

Others I'd add to that list:

Cuba
Ra
Yshapan
Chicago Express
Giants
Shadow hunters
Year of the dragon
Caylus (heavy)
Caylus Magna Carta (light)
witch's brew

[quote name='thrustbucket']I liked castle for all seasons enough to recommend it. I also recommend cuthroat caverns for light RPG cards.

Also, after you have a total and list, if you would like, I can see if BGR will beat it.

Others I'd add to that list:

Cuba
Ra
Yshapan
Chicago Express
Giants
Shadow hunters
Year of the dragon
Caylus (heavy)
Caylus Magna Carta (light)
witch's brew[/QUOTE]

First off I have quite a few of these on my list I just am thinking of waiting on them. Biggest reason for many is the price, many/most are $35 plus where a lot of other games people have suggested in the past/I have interest in are $8-$15. Second what is Yshapan I didnt see it listed at the geek nor did it turn up at fairplay? Finally what are the differences between Caylus heavy and light, I have Caylus as a pretty heavy interest but figured Magna Carta was just an Xpack.

And Thrust I will let you know by like noonish what my fairplay order would be so you can run it by your friend and then let me know if he can beat it/by how much and how to place the order.

It didn't show up because he misspelled/typo'd the 'h' in the wrong place. Search for "Yspahan", not "Yshapan".

Caylus Magna Carta is an "easier" card based version of the very complex Caylus. It might be a good place to start to ease you into Caylus' rules, but the original is ranked extremely high at BGG and shouldn't be overlooked.

Ok so heres my cart. I am interested in hearing what your BGR buddy has to say since their price is higher, but I might still go with FPG unless he undercuts them by a fair amount since FPG also has a number of games that BGR doesnt.

1 Bohnanza $13.45
1 Battle Line (reprint 2007) $12.95
1 Blue Moon: Mimix Expansion $6.95
1 Turn the Tide (a similar English version of the German (Land Unter) $6.95
1 Jambo! $17.45
1 Gloom $16.45
1 Dragon Hordes $5.95
1 Ingenious (English version of Einfach Genial) $27.45
1 Fjords (Fjorde) $12.05
1 Loot $6.95
1 Blue Moon City Board Game $26.69
1 Taluva $20.95
1 Notre Dame $28.95
1 Bull In A China Shop $7.95
1 R-eco $9.45
1 Tzaar $22.95
1 Game of Games, A $1.50
1 Traders of Carthage $16.45
1 Archaeology: The Card Game $6.95
1 Dominion: Intrigue Pre-Order (Guesstimate ONLY - May/June) $27.85
Sub Total: $296.29 free shipping

Though I plan on breakign this up into 2 orders since Dominion: Intrigue wont ship for another month or two.

bread's done
Back