Official Collector's Edition Compilation Thread II - (Latest: The Order, Witcher, Far Cry 4, Persona Q, AC:Unity)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZxT Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
339 (100%)
Read The FAQ's Below Before Asking ANY Payment Related Questions!!!

Older CE's are in the 2nd post!

FAQ's:

• Amazon & Gamestop do not have a pre-authorization charge.
  • Bethesda Store and any of the Treehouse Brand Stores do not have a pre-authorization charge either.
  • Best Buy, NISA Store, Square-Enix Store all have a pre-authorization that goes away after 3-4 days or so, 7-10 days max.
  • All pre-orders with Paypal, you pay the full amount when the order is placed NOT when it is shipped.  This goes for every retailer that takes Paypal as a form of payment
  • Be cautious when going for free shipping from any Exclusive Store since they all use Digital River.  Say you order 2 CE's from S/E Store and they have different release dates, DR will wait till the last item comes out to ship yours.  Meaning (since Digital River sucks donkey balls), they could end up selling your pre-order on the first item to release and you could be SOL.  Also be careful ordering something to get your free shipping threshold as well because if the item goes OOS, then you have to wait for it to come back in stock.  This happened to many CAGs ordering the Lightning Returns CE from the S/E store because they ordered key chains that went OOS.
  • ^TL;DR Version:  If something goes out of stock or is not out yet, it will delay your order.

Sniper Elite 3 Collectors Edition 7/1/14 :xb1: :ps4: $69.99
150052_LELG.jpg

Contents:
  • Sniper Elite 3
  • Limited Edition Ammo Tin Box
  • Collectible Playing Cards
  • Bullet-shaped Torch Pen
  • Dossier
  • Dog Tag
  • Sniper Shooting Range Target
  • 3 Exclusive DLC Weapon and Outfit Packs
Links:
Best Buy - Gamestop

Disgaea 4: A Promise Revistied Limited Edition 8/12/14 :vita: $49.99 (NISA Store Exclusive)

disg4vita_big_LE.jpg

Contents:

• Disgaea®4: A Promise Revisited for PS®Vita
  • Tear-resistant poster (16"x22")
  • Set of 3 keychains (approx. 2.5"x1.75")
  • Microfiber cloth (6"x6")
  • Collector's box

Link:

NISA Store   Stock

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody else who ordered TES:O Imperial Edition through Best Buy just get an e-mail which changed the release date to 12/31? Little weird because the item listing still shows 4/4 ...

This is just my two bits, but is anyone else surprised that an ToS MMO CE is sold out? 

I just say that because MMOs come out with expansion and change so much. I would never have thought this item would have been so popular.

I'm not trash talking those that got one. If people think it's cool then cool, I'm glad they got it. Just surprised, that's all. When it comes to MMOs I thought most people just DD them. 

Looks like Amazon has the Titanfall CE avaiable for all platforms, if you have a spare $250.00

Got my ToS. 28xx. Its going to stay sealed for a while, kill some backlog. I have never played a Tales game before so no rush for me.

Its just such a well done CE I wanted one, and if I love the game as most do, I'll have regretted letting it go....

Boo, I thought the Stick of Truth map would be a cool cloth map like the old Ultima 3 one and not just some paper one.  Oh well, guess I should have watched an unboxing.

CE came in perfect shape from Amazon, btw.

This is just my two bits, but is anyone else surprised that an ToS MMO CE is sold out?

I just say that because MMOs come out with expansion and change so much. I would never have thought this item would have been so popular.

I'm not trash talking those that got one. If people think it's cool then cool, I'm glad they got it. Just surprised, that's all. When it comes to MMOs I thought most people just DD them.
Not really, been into MMOs since EQ and for the most part the CEs are actually rare. Up until Wraith even the WoW expansions were hard to find. I can't think of an MMO CE outside of Star Wars and Defiance that isn't hard to find but that's only off the top of my head.

I mean hell look at how fast the FF ARR CE sold out.

Boo, I thought the Stick of Truth map would be a cool cloth map like the old Ultima 3 one and not just some paper one. Oh well, guess I should have watched an unboxing.

CE came in perfect shape from Amazon, btw.
Where did you get that cool completion gamercard?

Surprised no one else beat me to this, but I got an email from NISA last night announcing the LE for Mugen Souls Z & saying they are now taking preorders for it:
]
I'm curious how a poster is tear resistant (would probably try to tear it to sate curiosity 😅

^ is Mugen Souls any good? This is a nice CE
first one got poor reviews an was criticized for censoring a lot of it fan service from japan version. heard this one was censored also but don't know for sure.

i watched the trailer an i think they improved over the first game, as it looked like they tried make a better game this time but that just my impressions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODKYKLJ-KMU

I've enjoyed what I've played of the original, but I'm admittedly not that far into it.  It's rough around the edges, but it has an interesting battle system & a good sense of humor.

EDIT:  There's also been a collector's edition announced for Child of Light.  There's still no physical version of the game itself - the set comes with a voucher - but there are some nice extras, especially that Amano poster.  Haven't found a price or place to preorder yet tho:

CoL_DeluxeEdition_130261.jpg

I've enjoyed what I've played of the original, but I'm admittedly not that far into it. It's rough around the edges, but it has an interesting battle system & a good sense of humor.

EDIT: There's also been a collector's edition announced for Child of Light. There's still no physical version of the game itself - the set comes with a voucher - but there are some nice extras, especially that Amano poster. Haven't found a price or place to preorder yet tho:

I don't know what that is, but I want it.

Child of Light?  Amazing is what it is, if the trailers are anything to go by:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuDaxVfe12o

EDIT:  I just read on Joystick that the Child of Light CE is exclusive to Europe.  Which begs the question...why did they send it to me??  Are they just trolling me at this point?  :whistle2:(

first one got poor reviews an was criticized for censoring a lot of it fan service from japan version. heard this one was censored also but don't know for sure.

i watched the trailer an i think they improved over the first game, as it looked like they tried make a better game this time but that just my impressions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODKYKLJ-KMU
Ugh.. This looks annoying. And I'm usually down for these kinds of games. Oh well. Thanks for the info though!

I saw a couple of Lightning Return Steelbooks for X-Box 360 yesterday at Target.  I'm surprised they have them especially since I don't think that store ever had any way to pre-order it and it shows up out of nowhere after almost a month.  Anyone think this is a good pick-up for now or wait till it gets cheaper?

I saw a couple of Lightning Return Steelbooks for X-Box 360 yesterday at Target. I'm surprised they have them especially since I don't think that store ever had any way to pre-order it and it shows up out of nowhere after almost a month. Anyone think this is a good pick-up for now or wait till it gets cheaper?
It is my understanding that stores got a second shipment above and beyond the 2-3 they got at launch. That being said I'm not surprised stores still have stock as the game isn't selling particularly well.

Mugen Souls and Mugen Souls Z look interesting but no matter how much i love buying JRPG's & Collector's Sets. I can't put myself to buy something where they removed original content from the game no matter the kind. Its like imported food where they took a chunk out saying you don't need that but you paid the same price with one with the chunk not missing. If it ever goes lower in price i would consider buying saying i paid lower due to the removed content.

I've enjoyed what I've played of the original, but I'm admittedly not that far into it. It's rough around the edges, but it has an interesting battle system & a good sense of humor.

EDIT: There's also been a collector's edition announced for Child of Light. There's still no physical version of the game itself - the set comes with a voucher - but there are some nice extras, especially that Amano poster. Haven't found a price or place to preorder yet tho:

This god damn better be for the US. . .

EDIT: I just read on Joystick that the Child of Light CE is exclusive to Europe. Which begs the question...why did they send it to me?? Are they just trolling me at this point? :whistle2:(
This is upsetting and I still don't even comprehend what the game is at the moment. There may be something wrong with me.

Gamestop is no longer taking pre orders for Dark Souls II CE or LE. "We're sold out."

You can still purchase online, however, Black Armor edition nowhere to be found. 

I saw a couple of Lightning Return Steelbooks for X-Box 360 yesterday at Target. I'm surprised they have them especially since I don't think that store ever had any way to pre-order it and it shows up out of nowhere after almost a month. Anyone think this is a good pick-up for now or wait till it gets cheaper?
I was surprised to see at least 4-5 of them for PS3 that's sitting on the shelf at a local Target just couple days ago.

I was surprised to see at least 4-5 of them for PS3 that's sitting on the shelf at a local Target just couple days ago.
For someone that loathes the entire Final Fantasy 13 series, I was really surprised at how fun Lighting Returns demo was. Never liked the universe, but the graphics in that game are so amazing. I was really impressed. Combat system was fun, too.

Looking at sales (it is the worst selling FF game for current/past gen systems), I'm sure it will get a big price drop soon. Plan on spending 200 hours on Dark Souls II then picking up Returns for $19.99.

Too many games to play before buying a new/current gen console.

Here's something fun. The offical Kingdom Hearts page put up a survey asking folks about their interest in the series and if they'd want a CE of Kingdom Hearts 2.5 for the PS3. It continues to ask about what kind of preorder bonuses people would like. Statues, Artbooks, Steelbooks, Wayfinders and more are all listed on there.

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/03/07/square-enix-conducting-kingdom-hearts-survey/

The link can be seen in that article.

Here's something fun. The offical Kingdom Hearts page put up a survey asking folks about their interest in the series and if they'd want a CE of Kingdom Hearts 2.5 for the PS3. It continues to ask about what kind of preorder bonuses people would like. Statues, Artbooks, Steelbooks, Wayfinders and more are all listed on there.

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/03/07/square-enix-conducting-kingdom-hearts-survey/

yeah, i would like a ce

Filled out the entire survey. Was fairly lengthy, but I left very honest thought out opinions. Don't check everything, I did not check stuff like digital crap, leave that unchecked.

What is a wayfinder?

Filled out the entire survey. Was fairly lengthy, but I have very honest thought out opinions. I did not check digital crap, leave that unchecked.

What is a wayfinder?
Its the three objects given to the main characters in Birth By Sleep, they were like charms in the games

https://www.google.com/search?q=wayfinder&es_sm=93&tbm=isch&source=lnms&sa=X&ei=6HMaU4SAJouG2wWujoDwAw&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=923#q=wayfinder+kh&tbm=isch

EDIT: whoops already answered haha

Ya that's what google popped up before I asked, worthless info in regards to KH.

Its the three objects given to the main characters in Birth By Sleep, they were like charms in the games

https://www.google.com/search?q=wayfinder&es_sm=93&tbm=isch&source=lnms&sa=X&ei=6HMaU4SAJouG2wWujoDwAw&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=923#q=wayfinder+kh&tbm=isch

EDIT: whoops already answered haha
Well I'm glad Birth By Sleep is actually playable at least. Man those cutscene only games still irks me.

I fully expect Sony to changing the color of their PS3 cover art will lead to a lot of incorrect deliveries of multi-gen titles mistaking PS4 for PS3 titles and so on.

Mugen Souls Z - I already preordered it!!! Day one!

Something to note: The original Mugen Souls CE is still in stock. $64.99. I bet this new one will sell out though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back