Official Goozex Thread - Goozex is Hiring!

[quote name='depascal22']If you list it as full package, you'll still get matched.

It works like this. As a buyer you can request cart/disc only and any sort of match will come your way. There are many stories of people requesting disc only and getting the manual or full package. As a seller, you can get matched with any category if you list as full package. So the fastest way to get games is request disc only (don't do this if you are really anal about getting a case and manual) and the fastest way to get rid of a game is to list it as full package.[/QUOTE]
I figured that's how it would work, logically. Thank you for all your help and detailed explanations! I'm 2nd in que for Fifa 09. I bought it as filler during the Toys R Us B1G1 half off for DS and I'm glad I picked Fifa-- 600 points isn't bad for 7.50. That's damn closer to a new release game.

No problem, guys.

And don't fall for the talk that no one ever gets rare games. I've gotten Project Justice, PowerStone 2, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, and MGS Twin Snakes all from Goozex and have profited nicely. I'd say I have ten or fifteen active/on hold requests for rare games that I plan on selling the minute I get my hands on them. Hell, someone even let MGS3:Sub LE go for 500 points. I'm not sure if it was just disc only but I couldn't believe it when I saw it.

[quote name='depascal22']No problem, guys.

And don't fall for the talk that no one ever gets rare games. I've gotten Project Justice, PowerStone 2, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, and MGS Twin Snakes all from Goozex and have profited nicely. I'd say I have ten or fifteen active/on hold requests for rare games that I plan on selling the minute I get my hands on them. Hell, someone even let MGS3:Sub LE go for 500 points. I'm not sure if it was just disc only but I couldn't believe it when I saw it.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I plan on queing up some rare ones I need for my collection one of these days. Just so much to choose from-- I too noticed the MGS LE listing. They should really up the points on that. Even if it was 1200 points, I would bite at a complete copy.
I do remember, and I think this was Goozex when they were first starting up, signing up and getting promo points since the site was just launching. I put a few DC games in my DC que and wound up getting The Last Blade 2, complete and absolutely mint. And it was completely free-- even so, I think the point value on it was very low. So yeah, there's either some friendly souls out there or some uninformed people putting good games up.

Looking back, I can't believe some of the "prices" I paid on some games.
Okami on the Wii, I paid 800 points, now down to 350
GH: On Tour - Paid 900, Now 550
Metroid Prime Corruption - Paid 900, Now 350

Though, I'm not upset, because the games I traded have dropped like stone too:
Orange Box PS3 - Sold for 900, now 250
Okami PS2 - Sold for 800, now 200
FFXII - Sold for 650, now 100

The best one I got was the Pokemon Box for the GCN for 300 points, game, mem card, and case included. I quickly turned around and sold it for about $70 on amazon.

I have also gotten Breath of Fire 3 and 4 and Vagrant Story. Not exactly rare, but they came in perfect condition and well worth the points I paid.

Edit: Oh yeah, and I was matched for Suikoden 2, but unfortunately never got it :cry:

Looking back at the games i traded away and the points i received, now that goozex has switched to buyers market "per-say" i would rebuy them. i might do that now, Let UFC go for 1000 points, once it drops to 700 or so request it and i profit 300 points, id just have to go a few months without ufc.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']I have a Gears 2 LE I'm trying to get rid of. The DLC code is of course used up. Is it expected to ship a "complete" Gears 2 LE without working DLC codes? One guy already asked that I cancel the transaction if it didn't come with DLC. I can't believe people would expect one time use items to still be useable.[/QUOTE]

I just started using goozex with about 10-15 trades already completed and so far i am very pleased with the process...my last game received was GTA4 with the 1 month code included for 350 points (i did leave a 50 point tip since the code was there)

funny thing since i was actually going to request the gears 2 limited but felt it needed to come down just a little bit in points especially since i take the risk of getting a dented, scratched, etc case...

in their FAQ regarding DLC is this:

Should I expect original Downloadable Content (DLC) available for new retail games in a Full Package trade?
No. The Goozex policy is that if the game is used and the DLC is not needed to play the original disc then it should not be considered part of a Full Package trade. Unless stated otherwise on the game trading info tab, "Full Package" trades for games that were originally purchased at retail with DLC must only include the original Disc + Manaul + Case and any accessory that makes the game playable.

so even if the guy left a negative because of that you should be able to fight it

[quote name='Jedi1979']I just started using goozex with about 10-15 trades already completed and so far i am very pleased with the process...my last game received was GTA4 with the 1 month code included for 350 points (i did leave a 50 point tip since the code was there)

funny thing since i was actually going to request the gears 2 limited but felt it needed to come down just a little bit in points especially since i take the risk of getting a dented, scratched, etc case...

in their FAQ regarding DLC is this:

Should I expect original Downloadable Content (DLC) available for new retail games in a Full Package trade?
No. The Goozex policy is that if the game is used and the DLC is not needed to play the original disc then it should not be considered part of a Full Package trade. Unless stated otherwise on the game trading info tab, "Full Package" trades for games that were originally purchased at retail with DLC must only include the original Disc + Manaul + Case and any accessory that makes the game playable.

so even if the guy left a negative because of that you should be able to fight it[/QUOTE]

Wow. Great catch Jedi!

What's the advantage of using Goozex versus just selling the games on Ebay?
Which is the best value? I was thinking of using this to get rid of games in anticipation for their sequels or games worth basically nothing.

I was gonna ask about that. I saw that a lot of OXM Demo Discs are worth a decent amount on Goozex, but didn't know if anyone actually requested them or if it'd be worth trying to find a lot on ebay or CL for cheap to flip on Goozex.

Point change for June 17:

(The) Wheelman Xbox 360 -50 900
Assassin's Creed Xbox 360 -50 150
Battlefield: Bad Company Xbox 360 -50 350
Condemned 2: Bloodshot Xbox 360-50 150
Dead Space Xbox 360 -50 700
Far Cry 2 Xbox 360 -50 400
Frontlines: Fuel of War Xbox 360 -50 200
Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings PlayStation 2 -50 550
Just Cause Xbox 360 +50 150
Left 4 Dead Xbox 360 -50 950
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Playstation 3 -50 550
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes Game Cube -50 400
Prince of Persia Xbox 360 -50 650
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction Playstation 3 -50 600
Resistance 2 Playstation 3 -50 950
Resistance: Fall of Man Playstation 3 +50 200
Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection Xbox 360 -50 700
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Xbox 360 -50 450
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Playstation 3 +50 850
WWE Legends of WrestleMania Xbox 360 -50 900
Yakuza 2 PlayStation 2 +50 400

[quote name='LilPaintballer']Looking back at the games i traded away and the points i received, now that goozex has switched to buyers market "per-say" i would rebuy them. i might do that now, Let UFC go for 1000 points, once it drops to 700 or so request it and i profit 300 points, id just have to go a few months without ufc.[/QUOTE]

That's a great strategy that everyone should use. I plan on doing that with Killzone 2. I'm almost done with the single player and I'm going to play the multi-player for a few more weeks. I'll get 1000 points for it and then pick it up when it's down to 400 or 500 points and enjoy the free games I got for basically lending it out for a couple months.

geometry wars wii realy went down in points, now only 150. im not sure if i want to trade it anymore (i just got paired with someone, sorry if thats anyone here :)

wow looking back over the past few months of games i sent

name----------what they paid-----------where it stands now
Def Jam: Icon--------300----200 Lost 100
Dream Day: Wedding Destination 400-300 lost 100
Puzzle Kingdoms 650 ---400 LOST 250 OUCH but good luck finding it on the site
Chrono Trigger 900 pts now 750 Lost 150 (DISC ONLY)
Peggle: Dual Shot 700 pts NOW 350 LOST 350 That has to be a heart breaker
LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga 400 now 200 Lost 200
Away: Shuffle Dungeon paid 600 now 300 LOST 300
Touchmaster paid 350 NOW 100 OUCH

Karaoke Revolution Presents American Idol Encore (game only) paid 600 now 200

Now what i got

Dokapon Journey paid 600 now 500 lost 100 but it was a rare find for its time
Legacy of Ys: Books I & II 600 now 450 again good luck finding it on the site
Digimon World Championship PAID 400 NOW 600 WOOOO gained 200 though i wont give it up
Theme Park PAID 250 NOW 100

that takes me back to jan 2009

i was just matched on Guitar Hero: Aerosmith (Game & Guitar Controller Bundle) for 850 pts.. only paid 8 bucks for it at sears... Shipping is going to be a nightmare though

NO GOOD PRICE DROPS THIS WEEK I dont think

only okay game i see is
Full Auto 2: Battlelines 100 pts PSP
Magical Starsign 100 pts ds
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin DS 200 pts SHOULD FALL to 150 or even 100 next time no request for it
Summon Night: Twin Age 300 fallin again next time
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth psp worth the 300
Patapon 2 400 pts WONDER How this would work

that is all i see in the DS/psp market

I just received a "half" positive feedback (only gave me 5 points) for a disc only game. The issue cited was the "overall package quality". Considering the disc was pristine and placed in a jewel case, should there really be any other issues on a disc only game? Anyone else run into this? I sent an e-mail to [email protected] for now, but I'm just wondering if this is something people have run into before.

Not entirely Goozex related, but I sent out three trades for Goozex via USPS on Monday all via First Class Mail. Each have only left my are Wednesday the 17th according to the tracking. That's two days sitting in the Post Office of tracking info is accurate. Maybe increased traffic from Father's Day? I just feel bad for the people waiting for them.

[quote name='mugenmidget']I just received a "half" positive feedback (only gave me 5 points) for a disc only game. The issue cited was the "overall package quality". Considering the disc was pristine and placed in a jewel case, should there really be any other issues on a disc only game? Anyone else run into this? I sent an e-mail to [email protected] for now, but I'm just wondering if this is something people have run into before.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like he's being anal for no real reason. You're going to need to dispute the feedback if you want the full positive. You'll then need to escalate it to Goozex to actually get it changed.

Not sure why point changes are happening earlier, but this past batch was great for buyers.

(The) Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap Game Boy Advance +50 350
(The) Legendary Starfy Nintendo DS -50 600
.hack//G.U. Vol.3: Redemption PlayStation 2 +50 450
.hack//MUTATION (Part 2) PlayStation 2 +50 450
.hack//QUARANTINE (Part 4) PlayStation 2 -50 300
APB Xbox 360 -50 850
Ar tonelico: Melody of Elemia PlayStation 2 -50 550
Castle Shikigami 2 PlayStation 2 +50 300
Castlevania: Circle of the Moon Game Boy Advance -50 100
Chibi-Robo Game Cube -50 150
Cubivore: Survival of the Fittest Game Cube -50 400
Culdcept Saga Xbox 360 -50 300
Fallout 3 -- Broken Steel Xbox 360 -50 650
Fallout 3 -- Game Add-On Pack: The Pitt and Operation: Anchorage Xbox 360 -50 450
Fatal Frame PlayStation 2 +50 1150
Fatal Frame Xbox -50 250
Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly PlayStation 2 -50 550
Fatal Frame III: The Tormented PlayStation 2 -50 800
Final Fantasy Versus XIII Playstation 3 -50 950
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance Game Cube -50 300
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Wii -50 550
Gradius V PlayStation 2 +50 400
Growlanser: Generations (Deluxe Pack) PlayStation 2 +50 1150
Ikaruga Dreamcast -50 750
Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again! Nintendo DS +50 300
Mass Effect (Limited Collector's Edition) Xbox 360 -50 650
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence PlayStation 2 -50 350
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (Limited Edition) Playstation 3 -50 1150
New Play Control! Donkey Kong Jungle Beat Wii -50 500
Peggle Xbox 360 -50 200
Phantasy Star Online Episodes I & II Plus Game Cube +50 700
Pikmin 2 Game Cube +50 550
Resident Evil 5 (Collector's Edition) Xbox 360 -50 1150
Shenmue II Xbox -50 100
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga PlayStation 2 -50 800
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 2 PlayStation 2 -50 500
Silent Hill 4: The Room PlayStation 2 +50 250
Space Channel 5 Dreamcast +50 150
Tales of Vesperia Xbox 360 -50 800
Wild ARMs -- Alter Code: F PlayStation 2 -50 200
Xenosaga Episode III: Also Sprach Zarathustra PlayStation 2 -50 400

Also, if anyone wants to pick up FFVII for the PS1, now is probably the best time. The price is falling (at 850 now) fast and a lot of people are unloading there copies. I got two copies so far. One was a black label in great condition (need to change the case though due to the CD holders being broken) and a GH version which was in pristine condition.

[quote name='Shady3011']Sounds like he's being anal for no real reason. You're going to need to dispute the feedback if you want the full positive. You'll then need to escalate it to Goozex to actually get it changed.[/QUOTE]Ah, thank you for that information. So was sending the e-mail to [email protected] not the correct step to take at first? Is there a set function for disputing feedback? I'm not familiar with the procedure because I've had full positives until now, so any help is appreciated. Thanks!

[quote name='mugenmidget']Ah, thank you for that information. So was sending the e-mail to [email protected] not the correct step to take at first? Is there a set function for disputing feedback? I'm not familiar with the procedure because I've had full positives until now, so any help is appreciated. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Hey, no prob. I understand the confusion. Goozex doesn't make it clear how they handle disputes. Actually, contacting them might have been the appropriate step since you usually have the negative show up in your offer list so you can dispute it. In this case, since a positive was left, it just closes the transaction automatically. I'd wait for a response before doing anything else which you probably isn't much since it was a positive.

[quote name='Shady3011']Sounds like he's being anal for no real reason. You're going to need to dispute the feedback if you want the full positive. You'll then need to escalate it to Goozex to actually get it changed.

Not sure why point changes are happening earlier, but this past batch was great for buyers.

(The) Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap Game Boy Advance +50 350
(The) Legendary Starfy Nintendo DS -50 600
.hack//G.U. Vol.3: Redemption PlayStation 2 +50 450
.hack//MUTATION (Part 2) PlayStation 2 +50 450
.hack//QUARANTINE (Part 4) PlayStation 2 -50 300
APB Xbox 360 -50 850
Ar tonelico: Melody of Elemia PlayStation 2 -50 550
Castle Shikigami 2 PlayStation 2 +50 300
Castlevania: Circle of the Moon Game Boy Advance -50 100
Chibi-Robo Game Cube -50 150
Cubivore: Survival of the Fittest Game Cube -50 400
Culdcept Saga Xbox 360 -50 300
Fallout 3 -- Broken Steel Xbox 360 -50 650
Fallout 3 -- Game Add-On Pack: The Pitt and Operation: Anchorage Xbox 360 -50 450
Fatal Frame PlayStation 2 +50 1150
Fatal Frame Xbox -50 250
Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly PlayStation 2 -50 550
Fatal Frame III: The Tormented PlayStation 2 -50 800
Final Fantasy Versus XIII Playstation 3 -50 950
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance Game Cube -50 300
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Wii -50 550
Gradius V PlayStation 2 +50 400
Growlanser: Generations (Deluxe Pack) PlayStation 2 +50 1150
Ikaruga Dreamcast -50 750
Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again! Nintendo DS +50 300
Mass Effect (Limited Collector's Edition) Xbox 360 -50 650
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence PlayStation 2 -50 350
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (Limited Edition) Playstation 3 -50 1150
New Play Control! Donkey Kong Jungle Beat Wii -50 500
Peggle Xbox 360 -50 200
Phantasy Star Online Episodes I & II Plus Game Cube +50 700
Pikmin 2 Game Cube +50 550
Resident Evil 5 (Collector's Edition) Xbox 360 -50 1150
Shenmue II Xbox -50 100
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga PlayStation 2 -50 800
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 2 PlayStation 2 -50 500
Silent Hill 4: The Room PlayStation 2 +50 250
Space Channel 5 Dreamcast +50 150
Tales of Vesperia Xbox 360 -50 800
Wild ARMs -- Alter Code: F PlayStation 2 -50 200
Xenosaga Episode III: Also Sprach Zarathustra PlayStation 2 -50 400

Also, if anyone wants to pick up FFVII for the PS1, now is probably the best time. The price is falling (at 850 now) fast and a lot of people are unloading there copies. I got two copies so far. One was a black label in great condition (need to change the case though due to the CD holders being broken) and a GH version which was in pristine condition.[/QUOTE]

points really dont matter then 80 to 90% of those games are not even up for trades

FF 7 is still overpriced at 850 pts (43.50)

nice lis though

850 points for FFVII is really steep but diff'rent strokes.

Has anyone gotten or sent a game for over 1000 points? I like the idea behind it but I haven't seen anything move except for one copy of the MGS4 LE. I'm still in the active queue for SFIV Collector's Edition (PS3) and Tales of Vesperia LE but I haven't seen any movement even though prices are going over 1000.

Maybe Goozex should have some sort of automated e-mail that gets sent after a game hasn't been traded for 60 days. Everyone that has it on hold will get a simple question of how much they would be willing to let it go for. The system could then average the responses and make a new price.

The system really only works when there's volume. No volume and the algorithm can't really set a fair market price.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']It's been three days and I haven't moved on position on trying to trade my Fifa 09 for DS and Gears 2 LE. I'd figure every couple of days I'd move position.[/QUOTE]

that's because the game isn't trading. or that feedback is too slow.

People are slow shipping.. it brings everything down. The worst part is that they never ship.

Penalty is worthless once someone has done about 2-3 trades... another trade will wipe it out. Penalties need to stick it to them. -points or -tonage of fb

Your trades will sit forever... because there are users ahead of you first, and if there isn't any wants, it'll never go.

the demand is slow, and goozex needs more users.

Which makes me all the angrier that I got matched to trade my Gears 2 LE within an hour when I first listed it and then the guy cancels on me.

There are wants, for all three condition types, of the two items i'm trying to push. I get people are ahead of me, but if people get matched, and there's still people who want it, wouldn't it find more people and move me in position? Or unless the page is misleading that at least three people (since all three conditions are wanted) want the game.

[quote name='Shady3011']Hey, no prob. I understand the confusion. Goozex doesn't make it clear how they handle disputes. Actually, contacting them might have been the appropriate step since you usually have the negative show up in your offer list so you can dispute it. In this case, since a positive was left, it just closes the transaction automatically. I'd wait for a response before doing anything else which you probably isn't much since it was a positive.[/QUOTE]Ahhh, I get it now, thanks a lot for following up. Here's hoping I get a response from them.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Which makes me all the angrier that I got matched to trade my Gears 2 LE within an hour when I first listed it and then the guy cancels on me.

There are wants, for all three condition types, of the two items i'm trying to push. I get people are ahead of me, but if people get matched, and there's still people who want it, wouldn't it find more people and move me in position? Or unless the page is misleading that at least three people (since all three conditions are wanted) want the game.[/QUOTE]

They could very well be 'sellers' that ignore the trade, take days to finally cancle out and then it's your turn, and they get bumped back to the next position.

I am not sure how it works, but sellers can screw the system too I think. if there are ones ahead of you that won't trade in, accept it, you're stuck I think.

it really needs to be fixed better.

Yeah, I'm hoping for the best. I am in position 2 on Fifa, and people are requesting it, so...

I actually unloaded "Unsolved Crimes" paid 7.50 at Best Buy and got 300 points same day as listing it. Not bad. I want to do Gears so I can do some serious damage. :D

I've had Pro Race Driver-PS2 available for over a year at 100 points. I didn't pay attention to it for the last month or so, checked it and it's up to 300. The game hasn't traded at all in the US in over a year but Goozex thinks the game should triple in cost. If I couldn't get rid of it at 100 then 300 should be no problem.:roll:

if you got a psp game where you can push in the front of the plastic casing but the game still plays would you say that is a broken game?

game still plays fine but you can here it spinning around the case cause the plastic seal is broken (the white part isnt broke but you can push in the plastic that goes around the game...

seller saying it should not count as a broken game since the game is still playable but i got to wonder how long would it be playable..

also tired of people sending out PSP games with broken Cases (the game just flops around in the case)

You mean the clear plastic? I would consider that broken since it has the potential of opening and becoming unplayable. I would think it could still cause some damage even if not completely open. Either way, the seller shouldn't have listed it.

[quote name='Shady3011']You mean the clear plastic? I would consider that broken since it has the potential of opening and becoming unplayable. I would think it could still cause some damage even if not completely open. Either way, the seller shouldn't have listed it.[/QUOTE]

yea its the clear plastic.. first i thought all games were like that so i started messing with about another 30 games and the rest feel like they have a hard plastic case.. this one felt like thin plastic coating

[quote name='neocisco']I've had Pro Race Driver-PS2 available for over a year at 100 points. I didn't pay attention to it for the last month or so, checked it and it's up to 300. The game hasn't traded at all in the US in over a year but Goozex thinks the game should triple in cost. If I couldn't get rid of it at 100 then 300 should be no problem.:roll:[/QUOTE]

That's my only serious problem with Goozex. Games that have no trading volume usually have a value that's completely screwed up. It's even weirder when a game just came out and Goozex prices it over MSRP. KOF '98 UM could still be found in stores for $20 and they had it priced at 500 points until a couple weeks ago. It's finally down to 300 so I went ahead and activated it before it really got rare and the price went up again.

I love the concept of Goozex but the formula they use for determining point value is flawed. Another example, I have PS2 demos of Athens 2004, The Getaway:Black Monday, Jak X and Red Faction II that are priced at 300 each. Seriously? Demos! Maybe they just need to do a better job of tracking games. An evergrowing database of games requires more and more employees.

Also, I emailed them a few days ago about Army Men:RTS-PC being unplayable (any copy) but haven't heard a peep back from them. I suggested that the game be removed from the database since installation of it can't be completed but no response.

Giving Goozex a try now, having heard good things about it. I have a lot of games just gathering dust and will never play again so I may as well trade them away. Had 2 games requested within hours (they were high demand games though).

The 2 trade limit really sucks, I have a lot of stuff to get rid of but I'm less inclined to list the lower point games so that I can get more points quicker.

As you gain more feedback you can trade more games, i think after 25, you can trade as many, Thats what im up to now, i just list 'em and whenever they get matched i ship em

Yeah I'm just starting on Goozex too...and starting on a sour note.

I got the free 100 points and 1 token to start, so I requested Saints Row, got matched, all that stuff. It's been about 19 days now and still no game and no response to PM's. I left a negative feedback. Will Goozex take care of it since I left a negative feedback so I can get my points/token back, or do I also have to e-mail them or something as well?

I also just sent out Skate 2 for 950 points, so I'll be looking to load up on games soon as well.

[quote name='Mizzou75']Yeah I'm just starting on Goozex too...and starting on a sour note.

I got the free 100 points and 1 token to start, so I requested Saints Row, got matched, all that stuff. It's been about 19 days now and still no game and no response to PM's. I left a negative feedback. Will Goozex take care of it since I left a negative feedback so I can get my points/token back, or do I also have to e-mail them or something as well?
[/QUOTE]

As long as the seller doesn't dispute the feedback, it will automatically close in your favor and you should receive a refund within a few business days.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']As long as the seller doesn't dispute the feedback, it will automatically close in your favor and you should receive a refund within a few business days.[/QUOTE]

Great, thanks a lot.

The demo disc thing is crazy. I noticed a few months ago that the OXM discs were listed at 900 points each, now they are down to about 300-400. Still, who is going to "pay" that? I clicked on a few to check out the demand and most read like 65-80 available/0-2 requested. So, good luck to those trying to trade these out.

Question about the queue:

If you want a game but do not have enough points, should you still add it to your queue?

The same for games you are offering: if you want to trade something away and are not ready yet, put it to into your queue and in "on hold" status immediately. When you are ready to trade it, remove your "on hold" status. Is this correct?

The reason I ask this is because I've heard it retains your queue position even when you have games on hold.

Yep, i have alot of game on my requests list that i dont want right now, if i have the slightest interest in trading for it, i request it and put it on my hold list. Same thing when i just buy a game it goes on the offers list, on hold, so when im done ill be higher in queue.

You go up in queue while your game is on hole, lets say you put Army of Two on hold and your 16th in line, you keep the 16th position, so no one that requests the game after you can get a higher position ever, unless your on hold or restricted and there offer is active, however the people in front of you move up i queue,because they are still actively trading the game, making your position higher.

yea i remember getting matched for Gallop racer 2003 for the ps2 and Capcom vs marvel 2 for the ps2.. well Gallop took my last credit meaning i was skipped for capcom... Then the SOB never sent the gallop game.... now i always make sure i have more then 5 trade credits : )

this is also BS..there is a person who was to send a game out JUNE 5... Never got the game... left NEG feedback saying never got the game...Person has 3 negs already.... GOt a message saying THEY WANT TO CANCEL THE TRADE

so they will not get another NEG feedback.... More like they are just a scammer and hopefully after this NEG goozex bans their ass

Game point changes for June 23:

(The) Wheelman Xbox 360 -50 850
Battlefield: Bad Company Xbox 360 -50 300
Condemned 2: Bloodshot Xbox 360 +50 200
Dead Space Xbox 360 -50 650
Far Cry 2 Xbox 360 -50 350
Frontlines: Fuel of War Xbox 360 -50 150
Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings PlayStation 2 -50 500
Just Cause Xbox 360 -50 100
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Playstation 3 -50 500
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes Game Cube -50 350
Prince of Persia Xbox 360 -50 600
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction Playstation 3 -550 Resistance 2 Playstation 3 -50 900
Resistance: Fall of Man Playstation 3 +50 250
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Xbox 360 -50 400
Virtua Tennis 2009 Xbox 360 -50 900
WWE Legends of WrestleMania Xbox 360 -50 850

And Gears 2 LE drops to 1000 points, and I remain pissed off at my trade cancelation. Also, this dude who received his game on the 19th has not left me feedback. Which pisses me off because I only have two trade slots, which his lazy ass is occupying. I hope by 21 days passing I at least get good feedback by default. Full feedback points should yield me another trade slot.

same, i got suprised when i didnt get matched up for eternal sonata 400 points, then i got matched at 350 and was happy, now its 200...needless to say im not happy but i like trading goozex currency because its like im not trading really money and i'm getting the games for free.

bread's done
Back