OFFICIAL HALO 2 CAG CLAN THREAD #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='zewone'][quote name='craven_fiend']i too can vouch for scorch joining us last night.

and as for jimmiemacs list of people that should be cut (haven't seen it), but i am going to take a guess and say i'm on that list. if so then, its his opinion, but ask just about anyone, but in the week and a half i've been in the CAG clan, i've improved quite well in all aspects except for slayer, which i am working on. i know i am not the best player in the clan, but i bust my ass trying to play better. i enjoy playing with the clan and look forward to playing, but every time i get into a clan game, i am constantly remind of how horrible i am, and thats getting old. i can take the heat, but hearing it every damn time gets annoying.

i may be on tonight around 2EST if there isn't a lot of work to be done. so i'll look for people when i get on.[/quote]

You weren't on the list. Don't sweat it. I haven't played with you myself lately but I hear you have been getting better. Good to knoy. See ya online.[/quote]

i guess its hard to tell who jimmie thinks really sucks and who he is just raggin on. i'll definitely be online tomorrow afternoon for sure. might even be on late night tonight, if work is slow. good to hear that others are starting to seem my improvement

[quote name='craven_fiend'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='craven_fiend']i too can vouch for scorch joining us last night.

and as for jimmiemacs list of people that should be cut (haven't seen it), but i am going to take a guess and say i'm on that list. if so then, its his opinion, but ask just about anyone, but in the week and a half i've been in the CAG clan, i've improved quite well in all aspects except for slayer, which i am working on. i know i am not the best player in the clan, but i bust my ass trying to play better. i enjoy playing with the clan and look forward to playing, but every time i get into a clan game, i am constantly remind of how horrible i am, and thats getting old. i can take the heat, but hearing it every damn time gets annoying.

i may be on tonight around 2EST if there isn't a lot of work to be done. so i'll look for people when i get on.[/quote]

You weren't on the list. Don't sweat it. I haven't played with you myself lately but I hear you have been getting better. Good to knoy. See ya online.[/quote]

i guess its hard to tell who jimmie thinks really sucks and who he is just raggin on. i'll definitely be online tomorrow afternoon for sure. might even be on late night tonight, if work is slow. good to hear that others are starting to seem my improvement[/quote]

His list was actually very short. It was pretty much StealthySeal and aznplaya4lif3.

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='craven_fiend'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='craven_fiend']i too can vouch for scorch joining us last night.

i guess its hard to tell who jimmie thinks really sucks and who he is just raggin on. i'll definitely be online tomorrow afternoon for sure. might even be on late night tonight, if work is slow. good to hear that others are starting to seem my improvement[/quote]

His list was actually very short. It was pretty much StealthySeal and aznplaya4lif3.[/quote]

ahh ok. so it was the list he posted on the last thread.

[quote name='craven_fiend'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='craven_fiend'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='craven_fiend']i too can vouch for scorch joining us last night.

His list was actually very short. It was pretty much StealthySeal and aznplaya4lif3.[/quote]

ahh ok. so it was the list he posted on the last thread.[/quote]

Craven I have played with you quite a bit and you have improved a lot. You do have one strength you are on quite frequently which is great. I bet in a few weeks your skills will start to reflect it. Just stick with it and do your best its all anyone can ask. I think some people need to worry about their own skills and not worry about what other people are doing unless their are purposefully jacking up. We have the staff for a reason.

If i'm on the dashboard, that means my XBox is idle and I just ejected a game and wandered off somewhere. I've tried to join numerous times, I think several people can vouch for my network errors and i'll post a picture if needbe..

I just have a quick question..Once the clan gets over 100 people is it going to stop. Or are you guys going to start another one as well??

Because the clan I am in had both founders resigning from Overlord status because of their hatred of Halo 2 and it has caused a lot of people to leave. They are a good bunch of people its just there isnt enough of them to get a true Halo 2 experience. I'm just debating right now about joining the CAG clan or not...

[quote name='Scorch']If i'm on the dashboard, that means my XBox is idle and I just ejected a game and wandered off somewhere. I've tried to join numerous times, I think several people can vouch for my network errors and i'll post a picture if needbe..[/quote]

Several have already vouched for your network errors. Are you saying you were having trouble signing into Live? Or trouble joining the games? I could understand your situation if you having trouble signing into Live. But if you were just having trouble joining games, we'd still be able to see you active in Halo 2; something that I've never personally seen.

I just have a quick question..Once the clan gets over 100 people isthe recruitment going to stop? Or are you going to make a CAG clan part II??

Because the clan I am in had both founders resigning from Overlord status because of their hatred of Halo 2 and it has caused a lot of people to leave. They are a good bunch of people its just there isnt enough of them to get a true Halo 2 experience. I'm just debating right now about joining the CAG clan or not...

[quote name='strayfoxx']I just have a quick question..Once the clan gets over 100 people isthe recruitment going to stop? Or are you going to make a CAG clan part II??

Because the clan I am in had both founders resigning from Overlord status because of their hatred of Halo 2 and it has caused a lot of people to leave. They are a good bunch of people its just there isnt enough of them to get a true Halo 2 experience. I'm just debating right now about joining the CAG clan or not...[/quote]

Whenever it nears that space, we make a cut list of inactive players.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Are you guys starting to cut people based on skill as well?[/quote]

No. The "elite" members are the only ones who will be playing clanmatches though.

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='Cracka']... reinvite me..... flavaflav2004

apparently i got booted after not playing during christmas holiday?[/quote]

Sorry dude. Its been a lot longer than just Chrismas break. Try since Nov. 9th.

Also rocksolidaudio told us to hold back on sending invites to people who were cut.[/quote]

i was booted out of the clan the day before i bought the game?

i looked back in the Halo clan threads and noticed the list of people who would possibly be cut first was made on december 15, on a tuesday of my midterms.. and we had a couple of days to reply or we'd be cut. I dont think it was my fault that i was studying for mid-terms and didnt have and chance to check the halo clan thread..

Also after the list was made, somebody said something to the effect of ... Rocksolid should PM the people on the list and let them know about the cut, to which you replied.. No, if they're on the list, they probably deserve to be cut.

Apparently I wasnt a popular enough person to deserve a PM telling me i was possibly getting booted. Before you tell me that poplarity or friendships have nothing to do with it, would you boot Cheapy, Led, or sj out if they didnt get online for a week or so without any warning? No you wouldnt.

Yeah, I admit I havn't been playing much but I have been playing a little not at all. Probably 3pm to 4 or 5. I usually dont see anyone on and if I do there playing a different game like a ESPN game or madden. I logged on later one day and saw Murcielago77 and Led Hed. Well I hope I get back in the clan. My point is I play around 4 times a week or more. It's that I play for an hour or 2. Usually when no one is on either. And these past weekends I've been busy. When I wasn't busy I was on a lot and did clanmatches with teammates etc. All of that has been cleared up to. So if I get back in the clan that would be awesome. And I would be able to play more. :|

[quote name='Cracka']i was booted out of the clan the day before i bought the game?[/quote]

No. He meant that noone, at least Staff, has ever seen you online. All it takes is a couple of appearances to stay in the clan. Just show up to a couple of practices, and show us that you care.

[quote name='Cracka']i looked back in the Halo clan threads and noticed the list of people who would possibly be cut first was made on december 15, on a tuesday of my midterms.. and we had a couple of days to reply or we'd be cut. I dont think it was my fault that i was studying for mid-terms and didnt have and chance to check the halo clan thread..[/quote]

This I can understand. Not everyone has time to check the thread everyday. I'm sorry the cut happened at such an inoppurtune time for you.

[quote name='Cracka']Also after the list was made, somebody said something to the effect of ... Rocksolid should PM the people on the list and let them know about the cut, to which you replied.. No, if they're on the list, they probably deserve to be cut.[/quote]

EDIT: Nevermind, rock said no in regards to what I had written here.

[quote name='Cracka']Apparently I wasnt a popular enough person to deserve a PM telling me i was possibly getting booted. Before you tell me that poplarity or friendships have nothing to do with it, would you boot Cheapy, Led, or sj out if they didnt get online for a week or so without any warning? No you wouldnt.[/quote]

Popularity has nothing to do with it; presence, on the other hand, does. All of those people have made the effort and proven that they are interested in playing with the CAGs. There's nothing wrong with being a casual player. We aren't asking anyone to make important sacrifices for a video game. But if you can't at least make an appearance (be it online or here in the thread) to let us know what you're status is, than what would you have us do? This clan fills up pretty fast, and perhaps the new players are more willing to play with us than the people that we've never once seen online. Should we deny them the oppurtunity, just because someone else who isn't really interested in playing got here first?

great practice tonight guys, thanks to everyone who showed up.

on to business - everyone needs to calm the fuck down. all the whining and arguing and preaching is starting to annoy me.

here's how it's gonna be: for all you who got cut and now want back on the clan, this is your last chance. you've been sent invites again, but as you'll see from the front page you're on probation. if you don't start playing with us consistently, showing up for practice, etc., you gone. no hard feelings, but you shouldn't be in a clan if that's the case. i don't care if it's network issues, family issues, school issues, or your baby's on fire - you don't play with us, you're out. in fact, i suggest everyone periodically check the probation list, as it will now consist of the people who would usually go on the cut list. i'm not PMming everyone when they go on it, just keep up with it - you should be keeping up with the thread anyhow. i'll post when the list has been updated, but that's all the warning you're going to get. if you're on the list for more than a week or so you're gone, for good.

those of you who play with us regularly don't have to worry about having your name on the list. we will not be cutting people based on skill, only attendance (or inappropriate behavior). i'm still working on a new method of letting people in the clan - for now, it will remain as is, but not for much longer.

if you're a clan member you should be:
a) showing up for tuesday/wednesday practices as often as possible (thursday when invited)
b) hopefully play with us a bit during the rest of the week
c) following this thread daily
d) on your best behavior during games (if you're reported cheating, even if it's not with clanmates, you're out).

now everyone just chill out.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Scorch']If i'm on the dashboard, that means my XBox is idle and I just ejected a game and wandered off somewhere. I've tried to join numerous times, I think several people can vouch for my network errors and i'll post a picture if needbe..[/quote]

Several have already vouched for your network errors. Are you saying you were having trouble signing into Live? Or trouble joining the games? I could understand your situation if you having trouble signing into Live. But if you were just having trouble joining games, we'd still be able to see you active in Halo 2; something that I've never personally seen.[/quote]

Just because YOU haven't seen it doesn't mean I haven't. I know Shrike has personally seen me on multiple times, as well as many others. Rocksolidaudio has invited me to several parties when he's seen me on, and I txt msg'ed him and told him of the network error.

I did, in the beginning, have trouble getting on Live. The cable guy came out and tightened the wire and now it's fine, but I can't join most party games on Halo 2. It says network error. Got an email from Microsoft about it this morning, actually.

My email:

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed Jan 5 21:58:12 PST 2005
Subject: Xbox Games - [email protected]

Name:
Jon
E-mail:
[email protected]
Service: Xbox Games
Type of issue::
technical support for microsoft games

DESCRIPTION :
Halo 2 - Every time I try to join a friend's game from an invite.. it times out and says 'You aren't able to join this party because we're having network problems. Sorry about that'.

This issue has been going on for well over a month. I can play any other Live game just fine, but Halo 2 worked once, and from then on, has NEVER CONNECTED. EVER. I get this error over and over. Nothing's wrong with my Live account, nothing's wrong with the game, what's the deal?

and the response..

Hello Jon,

Thank you for writing to Xbox Live regarding the Halo 2's error message you received indicating you are not able to join party.

We are sorry for the inconvenience this matter has brought you.

Microsoft is aware of this and currently investigating the issue.

Please try to check at a later time if the problem is already resolved in your end.

We are hoping for your patience and understanding.

In case you have other Xbox Live concerns, feel free to write back.

We take feedback on Xbox Live and our Customer Service very seriously and review customer comments daily.

Sincerely,

Dan
Xbox Live Technical Support

See? Even Microsoft is sympathizing with me! :(

sorry to contradict you on the PM policy Led, i posted before i read your post. that's fine with me if you wanna do it, but people still need to keep an eye on the front page.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Fun games tonight people...This one was my favorite for some reason...
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?panel=kills&gameid=48029371&player=UGamer X

BTW, is there any way to get one of the new clan practices moved to a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday? It would sure as hell help some of us in the near future.[/quote]

Yeah, that was interesting. As for a weekend practice, I'm sure we'll think of some use for those weekend days.

[quote name='Scorch']Just because YOU haven't seen it doesn't mean I haven't. I know Shrike has personally seen me on multiple times, as well as many others. Rocksolidaudio has invited me to several parties when he's seen me on, and I txt msg'ed him and told him of the network error.

I did, in the beginning, have trouble getting on Live. The cable guy came out and tightened the wire and now it's fine, but I can't join most party games on Halo 2. It says network error.[/quote]

It is well established that you were (are?) having connection problems. I know that isn't your fault, but it isn't my fault (nor any other staff's fault) either. Now that you've established that you're willing to play, please do so. I'm not trying to sound like a smartass; this is all we ask of anyone: that they make the effort to play.

Your new clan invite is waiting for you. See you online, and have an awesome day.

[quote name='Ledhed']See you online, and have an awesome day.[/quote]

:rofl:

I also hope to play with you online, Scorch.

Yeah well I guess I was kicked out

Im pissed about that I dont even want back in

You really gonna tell me I say im gonna be out for a little while and you cant leave me in the clan?It that big of a deal?

And especially since im easily one of the best in the clan?I even played a few clan matches even thou the team didnt know what they were doing I tried to help them out

Screw it that is a idiotic call to kick me out

[quote name='-BigC-']And especially since im easily one of the best in the clan?I even played a few clan matches even thou the team didnt know what they were doing I tried to help them out[/quote]

After reading that, I can't think of one good reason not to have you in the clan. :roll:

Well, I got booted and I guess it was well deserved, I know I don't play enough to warrent being in a serious clan, however, for anyone in the same shoes as me, maybe we can consider creating a casual clan. No cuts, no practices, I know the practice times for this clan didn't fit my schedule and I dont have any hard feelings about it. I just would like to form a more social clan because for me the best part wasnt the competition it was having a large pool of people to play with nearly every time I signed on XBL.

Rocksolid I don't mean to highjack your thread so anyone interested in joining a casual non-competitive clan PM me with your gamertag (i.e. don't clog the thread witn non-clan stuff) or send me a friend invite (gamertag: three star king) and I'll PM you back with invites and a clan list if the demand is large enough. If this works out maybe we can have a few CAG A-team vs CAG B-team matches.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Scorch']Just because YOU haven't seen it doesn't mean I haven't. I know Shrike has personally seen me on multiple times, as well as many others. Rocksolidaudio has invited me to several parties when he's seen me on, and I txt msg'ed him and told him of the network error.

I did, in the beginning, have trouble getting on Live. The cable guy came out and tightened the wire and now it's fine, but I can't join most party games on Halo 2. It says network error.[/quote]

It is well established that you were (are?) having connection problems. I know that isn't your fault, but it isn't my fault (nor any other staff's fault) either. Now that you've established that you're willing to play, please do so. I'm not trying to sound like a smartass; this is all we ask of anyone: that they make the effort to play.

Your new clan invite is waiting for you. See you online, and have an awesome day.[/quote]

I appreciate that. I look forward to getting killed by you.

Ok

Tell me im not one of the best in the clan?Say that?

I aint cocky im just stating the facts.I dont go around saying im the best every other halo 2 topic nor do I put everyone else down.Whenever i played with the clan I always tried to help everyone out when they didnt know what htey were doing and the few times we had a team who were competitive i played as a team member

So dont try to give me no crap because I stated a fact

Didnt matter what I said I came back mad and you were gonna be a jerk about it

[quote name='-BigC-']Ok

I aint cocky im just stating the facts.I dont go around saying im the best every other halo 2 topic nor do I put everyone else down.Whenever i played with the clan I always tried to help everyone out when they didnt know what htey were doing and the few times we had a team who were competitive i played as a team member

Didnt matter what I said I came back mad and you were gonna be a jerk about it[/quote]
You and me, head-to-head, right now...

[quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='-BigC-']Ok

Didnt matter what I said I came back mad and you were gonna be a jerk about it[/quote]

You and me, head-to-head, right now...[/quote]

Damn, I wish I could see it.

Who are you?I dont even know who you are and your comin at me like I was talking to you?

And no I aint playing 1 on 1 I am a team player at least team slayer I dont play 1 on 1 not my cup of tea

Oh and I just read a thread back where yall were commenting on me saying Im level 16 rest of the CAGs are noobs or whatever the hell you said

I only said I dont wana play with CAGs I dont know in Big Team Battle.Not for the fact they arent good but the fact is I was always 3-4 ranks above everyone else besides Ryan and maybe 1 other guy I froget his name.It made them play people my rank and hurt my ranking.I got top 100 ranking only after I stopped playing with CAGs in Big Team Battle.I played in Custom Games with CAGs or team slayers with them instead

Yes im a crappy person because I wanted to be ranked where i should of been ranked

[quote name='-BigC-']Who are you?I dont even know who you are and your comin at me like I was talking to you?

And no I aint playing 1 on 1 I am a team player at least team slayer I dont play 1 on 1 not my cup of tea[/quote]
I'm not "coming at you," I'm merely trying to gauge your skill level by having a little shoot-out. You attacked a member of our clan and claimed to be one of the best players in our group, yet I have no reason to believe you since I have not (nor has anyone else) played with you since at least December 17th. If you're going to state supposed "facts," at least be willing to back up your yapping.

For the record, I hate head-to-head matches as well, but I'm half-asleep as it is and I figured it shouldn't be too hard to beat me in a match in my current state. But if you don't want to accept, I'll go to bed.

Edit: My offer is still open for tomorrow, I'm so fucking tired right now that I may fall asleep if I attempted to play a game...Hell, if you want, you can get 3 of your friends and I'll get 3 members from our clan and we'll have a team slayer match tomorrow if that better suits you "masterful skill" needs.

Meh me not playing since December 17th means nothing.Thats what 3 weeks?Didnt I say I might be out for a while?

And no my skills at halo have not slipped at all as I just got done winning about 9 of 10 matches in Team Slayer

I could care less if I aint the best but the fact is I stated id be out for a minute i was a team player and I still got kicked out.

I aint got no grudge to go say im better then everyone in the clan or whatever.I just dont like the fact Ledhed is a prick and probably the reason I am out the clan

[quote name='-BigC-']Meh me not playing since December 17th means nothing.Thats what 3 weeks?Didnt I say I might be out for a while?

And no my skills at halo have not slipped at all as I just got done winning about 9 of 10 matches in Team Slayer

I could care less if I aint the best but the fact is I stated id be out for a minute i was a team player and I still got kicked out.

I aint got no grudge to go say im better then everyone in the clan or whatever.I just dont like the fact Ledhed is a prick and probably the reason I am out the clan[/quote]

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Ledhed is not a prick. He's a very good guy. It says in the OP of this thread that those who don't play with the clan frequently will get kicked out so people who want in and want to play with the clan can get in. It has also said this in the 2nd and 3rd threads. Don't go throwing out words you're going to regret without knowing the facts. Also, from what you've said earlier, it seems to me that you're acting very childish about the whole matter. On at least two occasions I have heard you say that you're "better" than other people in the clan. Please think before you speak.

Im childish because I say im better then other people in the clan?Explain what the "elite" group of members that are only allowed to play clan matches is then.Thats saying were better then you dont mess up our name.Dont contradict yourself

Ledhed is a prick and I dont regret saying it.I couldnt play for a while I made it clear that I would be back in a few weeks I said I believe 2 weeks and it was 3 big deal?I posted here with updates on my status last week I said id hopefully be on the weekend but something came up and I was barely home.I work monday to wens so today (thursday) I come on at night and find myself cut?

Screw that its lame its not like I left without giving a heads up

Think if one of the supposed "elite" members said ill be back in a month they would get kicked out?Noooope

[quote name='-BigC-']Im childish because I say im better then other people in the clan?Explain what the "elite" group of members that are only allowed to play clan matches is then.Thats saying were better then you dont mess up our name.Dont contradict yourself

Ledhed is a prick and I dont regret saying it.I couldnt play for a while I made it clear that I would be back in a few weeks I said I believe 2 weeks and it was 3 big deal?I posted here with updates on my status last week I said id hopefully be on the weekend but something came up and I was barely home.I work monday to wens so today (thursday) I come on at night and find myself cut?

Think if one of the supposed "elite" members said ill be back in a month they would get kicked out?Noooope[/quote]
You could have easily notified us that you wanted back in to the clan and the only reason you haven't played lately is because you've been away. Did you bother to notice the few people who did what I just described when you were reading through the past threads?

Instead you react to your name being cut with this...
Yeah well I guess I was kicked out

You really gonna tell me I say im gonna be out for a little while and you cant leave me in the clan?It that big of a deal?

And especially since im easily one of the best in the clan?I even played a few clan matches even thou the team didnt know what they were doing I tried to help them out

Screw it that is a idiotic call to kick me out
You call yourself one of the best in the clan yet you won't back it up. How can we even determine if you are one of the best in the clan if you haven't played with us in 3 weeks...please...

Offer still open for tomorrow.

[quote name='-BigC-']Im childish because I say im better then other people in the clan?Explain what the "elite" group of members that are only allowed to play clan matches is then.Thats saying were better then you dont mess up our name.Dont contradict yourself

Think if one of the supposed "elite" members said ill be back in a month they would get kicked out?Noooope[/quote]

I didn't say I was an "Elite" member, and Nobody else did. The better Clan members do play the Clan matches, though, yes. I am not contradicting myself. Again, Ledhed isn't a prick. Don't make me say it again. There's no reason to attack him. You may be the "best" Halo 2 player, and frankly, I don't care if you are. With your attitude, you don't really deserve to be in the clan. I understand things come up, and so does Led, rock, and the rest of the staff. I am not a member of the staff, so stop acting like I had something to do with this. I really do not want to fight with you, and rock doesn't want these bickering posts in the thread. I'm going to leave it at that, and let rock deal with you when he gets on.

well guys, i know this is going to disappoint a few people, but i won't be making practices regularly for a while. i found out today that i was very fortunate and was the last person in my department to keep my job, so i won't be able to come to practices even at 9:30 local time, as this is when I leave for work. so if its any inconvience, let me know. i gotta make money somehow.

i think it'd be worth it to have a practice on the weekend. that way more people can play with other CAGs. i'd be able to make a late night weekend practice.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='-BigC-']And especially since im easily one of the best in the clan?I even played a few clan matches even thou the team didnt know what they were doing I tried to help them out[/quote]

After reading that, I can't think of one good reason not to have you in the clan. :roll:[/quote]

He's always talking like that, then he comes on and gets dickslapped.....Not to mention, he's probably the most irratating player I have ever, played with. Ever. I think he brought and friend once and I wanted to take the Halo 2 disc out of the drive and snap it in half.

Excuse me while I go cut my dick off, for fear of having children this stupid.

BigC, think of me what you will. I'm a big boy and can take criticism, so serve it up if you feel that something should be said. Now that you've had your piece, allow me to have mine:

The fact of the matter is that you never played with us, and were very open about your distaste for playing with "lesser" clan members. These factors were INTEGRAL to why you were removed from the clan. Frankly, I thought we were doing you a favor; now you need not even worry about us screwing up your stats.

And thanks Trakan and UGamer, but please don't feel that you have to back me or any other staff decisions up. If people have a problem, I want them to tell me. Granted, I'd prefer it were through PM, but I still want people to speak up if there is a problem. Even if that problem is that I'm a big prick.

[quote name='-BigC-']Who are you?I dont even know who you are and your comin at me like I was talking to you?

And no I aint playing 1 on 1 I am a team player at least team slayer I dont play 1 on 1 not my cup of tea[/quote]

P-U-S-S-Y

What happened to best on in the clan? Now you cant fight a simple 1 on 1? A real champion would of taken in and layed it down.

He tossed you the ball and you deflated it and threw it at his feet.....it makes me less straight just reading this post...

i've been meaning to ask about bringing guests on during practice nights. would everyone prefer keeping guests out of designated practice matches? i have a friend that has come over the past two nights, and i've stayed out of clan practice because i didn't know how it would go over...plus he is not too big on objective games.

[quote name='gaelan']i've been meaning to ask about bringing guests on during practice nights. would everyone prefer keeping guests out of designated practice matches? i have a friend that has come over the past two nights, and i've stayed out of clan practice because i didn't know how it would go over...plus he is not too big on objective games.[/quote]

Provided that there are no other actual clan members trying to get into a party, yes that's fine. Frankly though, that isn't likely to happen on practice nights, if the last few practices are anything to go by.

[quote name='-BigC-']Yeah well I guess I was kicked out

Screw it that is a idiotic call to kick me out[/quote]

If your English skills are any indication of your Halo 2 skills, we all don't have anything to worry about.

[quote name='-BigC-']Ok

Need any help in patting yourself on the back? Facts need proof, and proof silences all critics. I'd suggest you put up or shut up.

[quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='-BigC-']Ok

You and me, head-to-head, right now...[/quote]

This I'd certainly love to see. Sell popcorn and beer as well.

And no I aint playing 1 on 1 I am a player at least team slayer I dont play 1 on 1 not my cup of tea[/quote]

Just so you know, UGamerX is one of the best killing machines we have in the clan. I know I speak from experience on this, being on the receiving end of a few of his kills. :D

Talking smack to him isn't a really smart idea. Though, as it stands from what we've seen, that isn't much of a reach, either.

[quote name='-BigC-']Oh and I just read a thread back where yall were commenting on me saying Im level 16 rest of the CAGs are noobs or whatever the hell you said

I only said I dont wana play with CAGs I dont know in Big Team Battle.Not for the fact they arent good but the fact is I was always 3-4 ranks above everyone else besides Ryan and maybe 1 other guy I froget his name.It made them play people my rank and hurt my ranking.I got top 100 ranking only after I stopped playing with CAGs in Big Team Battle.I played in Custom Games with CAGs or team slayers with them instead

Yes im a crappy person because I wanted to be ranked where i should of been ranked[/quote]

There's no I in team, and it's a terrible thing to think your precious rank was hurt by playing with other people you chose to play with. Want a tissue for your tears?

And yes, I think rank is the right word to use for your conversation.

[quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='-BigC-']Who are you?I dont even know who you are and your comin at me like I was talking to you?

I'm not "coming at you," I'm merely trying to gauge your skill level by having a little shoot-out. You attacked a member of our clan and claimed to be one of the best players in our group, yet I have no reason to believe you since I have not (nor has anyone else) played with you since at least December 17th. If you're going to state supposed "facts," at least be willing to back up your yapping.

For the record, I hate head-to-head matches as well, but I'm half-asleep as it is and I figured it shouldn't be too hard to beat me in a match in my current state. But if you don't want to accept, I'll go to bed.

Edit: My offer is still open for tomorrow, I'm so shaq-fuing tired right now that I may fall asleep if I attempted to play a game...Hell, if you want, you can get 3 of your friends and I'll get 3 members from our clan and we'll have a team slayer match tomorrow if that better suits you "masterful skill" needs.[/quote]

I'll be happy to help out, UGamerX, if you need to find someone tomorrow, if it's a time I'd be available.

[quote name='-BigC-']Meh me not playing since December 17th means nothing.Thats what 3 weeks?Didnt I say I might be out for a while?

I aint got no grudge to go say im better then everyone in the clan or whatever.I just dont like the fact Ledhed is a prick and probably the reason I am out the clan[/quote]

If there's a prick in this conversation, I can say pretty obviously that it's not LedHed. I think that would leave us just one person for that title, don't you think?

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='-BigC-']Meh me not playing since December 17th means nothing.Thats what 3 weeks?Didnt I say I might be out for a while?

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Ledhed is not a prick. He's a very good guy. It says in the OP of this thread that those who don't play with the clan frequently will get kicked out so people who want in and want to play with the clan can get in. It has also said this in the 2nd and 3rd threads. Don't go throwing out words you're going to regret without knowing the facts. Also, from what you've said earlier, it seems to me that you're acting very childish about the whole matter. On at least two occasions I have heard you say that you're "better" than other people in the clan. Please think before you speak.[/quote]

Once again, Trakan speaks the truth. The OP does say if you're not around with the clan, there's too many people who want in to keep around people that don't want to play with the clan. If you can't read the OP on the clan thread, you shouldn't be playing with the clan, since I'd like to think we want literate people reading little important things like "Red Team has your flag" in-match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back