OFFICIAL HALO 2 CAG CLAN THREAD #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='-BigC-']Im childish because I say im better then other people in the clan?Explain what the "elite" group of members that are only allowed to play clan matches is then.Thats saying were better then you dont mess up our name.Dont contradict yourself

Ledhed is a prick and I dont regret saying it.I couldnt play for a while I made it clear that I would be back in a few weeks I said I believe 2 weeks and it was 3 big deal?I posted here with updates on my status last week I said id hopefully be on the weekend but something came up and I was barely home.I work monday to wens so today (thursday) I come on at night and find myself cut?

Screw that its lame its not like I left without giving a heads up

Think if one of the supposed "elite" members said ill be back in a month they would get kicked out?Noooope[/quote]

You're childish because it's pretty damn obvious in your posts that you and puberty showing up in your life is about to happen or just happened. You're sounding like a kid who didn't get what he wants for his birthday, and I've known teenagers with more tact and class and maturity than you're showing. Take a hint and get a clue, it might do you some good.

Ledhed isn't a prick. Plenty of people, including myself and Trakan, who are happy to say that he's not. I played Halo 2 with him last night for three hours, and I'm glad he had my back and I had his. He does very well in his staff post and keeps us focused on the clan. You're not doing anything close to that, in fact, you're an irritating distraction. You're out for self-glory and that's not something the clan needs. I'm glad you're gone, you self-centered knuckle-dragging jackass.

And yes, if one of the upper-ranked players was gone for a few weeks, I'd expect rocksolid and the rest of the staff to treat them like any other member of the clan. Rules are rules, they're made for a reason.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='-BigC-']Im childish because I say im better then other people in the clan?Explain what the "elite" group of members that are only allowed to play clan matches is then.Thats saying were better then you dont mess up our name.Dont contradict yourself

Ledhed is a prick and I dont regret saying it.I couldnt play for a while I made it clear that I would be back in a few weeks I said I believe 2 weeks and it was 3 big deal?I posted here with updates on my status last week I said id hopefully be on the weekend but something came up and I was barely home.I work monday to wens so today (thursday) I come on at night and find myself cut?

Screw that its lame its not like I left without giving a heads up

Think if one of the supposed "elite" members said ill be back in a month they would get kicked out?Noooope[/quote]

I didn't say I was an "Elite" member, and Nobody else did. The better Clan members do play the Clan matches, though, yes. I am not contradicting myself. Again, Ledhed isn't a prick. Don't make me say it again. There's no reason to attack him. You may be the "best" Halo 2 player, and frankly, I don't care if you are. With your attitude, you don't really deserve to be in the clan. I understand things come up, and so does Led, rock, and the rest of the staff. I am not a member of the staff, so stop acting like I had something to do with this. I really do not want to fight with you, and rock doesn't want these bickering posts in the thread. I'm going to leave it at that, and let rock deal with you when he gets on.[/quote]

Trakan isn't staff, and neither am I, so bitching to us isn't going to do anything except show us that you need some cheese with your whine.

Staff and the overlord set the rules. If you can't live up to them, go make your own clan, and come bring it when you do. We'll be happy to do clan matches with you and get things cleared up quickly. Just schedule it with the staff, which is a polite courtesy, if you can manage to think about dragging your knuckles a bit more.

[quote name='Mookyjooky'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='-BigC-']And especially since im easily one of the best in the clan?I even played a few clan matches even thou the team didnt know what they were doing I tried to help them out[/quote]

After reading that, I can't think of one good reason not to have you in the clan. :roll:[/quote]

He's always talking like that, then he comes on and gets dickslapped.....Not to mention, he's probably the most irratating player I have ever, played with. Ever. I think he brought and friend once and I wanted to take the Halo 2 disc out of the drive and snap it in half.

Excuse me while I go cut my dick off, for fear of having children this stupid.[/quote]

I think that I'm with Mooky on this one. I'd be happy to play him and see where his money is. Dick removal notwithstanding, of course.

[quote name='Ledhed']BigC, think of me what you will. I'm a big boy and can take criticism, so serve it up if you feel that something should be said. Now that you've had your piece, allow me to have mine:

The fact of the matter is that you never played with us, and were very open about your distaste for playing with "lesser" clan members. These factors were INTEGRAL to why you were removed from the clan. Frankly, I thought we were doing you a favor; now you need not even worry about us screwing up your stats.

And thanks Trakan and UGamer, but please don't feel that you have to back me or any other staff decisions up. If people have a problem, I want them to tell me. Granted, I'd prefer it were through PM, but I still want people to speak up if there is a problem. Even if that problem is that I'm a big prick.[/quote]

Clans are for teamwork, for working with other people for a common objective. Working together. There's a hint, together and you seem to have issues sharing your toys with others. Does that go back to your childhood, where you didn't get enough love and need to take it out online?

There's no I in team. It's a cliched saying, but it's true.

There is an I in BigC, and I think we're better with you gone.

[quote name='craven_fiend']well guys, i know this is going to disappoint a few people, but i won't be making practices regularly for a while. i found out today that i was very fortunate and was the last person in my department to keep my job, so i won't be able to come to practices even at 9:30 local time, as this is when I leave for work. so if its any inconvience, let me know. i gotta make money somehow.

i think it'd be worth it to have a practice on the weekend. that way more people can play with other CAGs. i'd be able to make a late night weekend practice.[/quote]

Sorry to not see you around a lot, craven. I'll see if I can find you on the weekends.

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='craven_fiend']well guys, i know this is going to disappoint a few people, but i won't be making practices regularly for a while. i found out today that i was very fortunate and was the last person in my department to keep my job, so i won't be able to come to practices even at 9:30 local time, as this is when I leave for work. so if its any inconvience, let me know. i gotta make money somehow.

i think it'd be worth it to have a practice on the weekend. that way more people can play with other CAGs. i'd be able to make a late night weekend practice.[/quote]

Sorry to not see you around a lot, craven. I'll see if I can find you on the weekends.[/quote]

its all good man. i was just on for a few hours when i got home from work and there was like no one on at all, took a few minutes to start each match. then i was stuck with foreigners til the last few matches and then joined a party and kicked ass. if i don't go/stay out all night, i should be on between 12-2 EST.

are you bored or something shrike? lots of posts in the last few minutes?

[quote name='craven_fiend']its all good man. i was just on for a few hours when i got home from work and there was like no one on at all, took a few minutes to start each match. then i was stuck with foreigners til the last few matches and then joined a party and kicked ass. if i don't go/stay out all night, i should be on between 12-2 EST.

are you bored or something shrike? lots of posts in the last few minutes?[/quote]

Stuck on hold trying to take care of a problem at work. Plenty of time to post. :D

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='craven_fiend']its all good man. i was just on for a few hours when i got home from work and there was like no one on at all, took a few minutes to start each match. then i was stuck with foreigners til the last few matches and then joined a party and kicked ass. if i don't go/stay out all night, i should be on between 12-2 EST.

are you bored or something shrike? lots of posts in the last few minutes?[/quote]

Stuck on hold trying to take care of a problem at work. Plenty of time to post. :D[/quote]

ahhh i see. a working man on CAG. thats my dream, but i am stuck in a factory and don't have a cell phone with the internet on it. but ahh behold the power of 3rd shift.

may be away from halo 2 for while, cuz i'm breaking the bank to get some xbox games:

Colin McRae 4 6.99
Galleon 6.99
Rallisport 2 8.99

and got decline on RS3:BA, not enough fundage on my CC, hopefully tomorrow there will be, i want that and to try and get a copy of manhunt

[quote name='craven_fiend']
ahhh i see. a working man on CAG. thats my dream, but i am stuck in a factory and don't have a cell phone with the internet on it. but ahh behold the power of 3rd shift.[/quote]

living the dream :cool: ...now if i could just set my xbox up on my company's network.

i used to work a third shift as a gubment facility that ran a T3 connection. oh the temptation...i could never inflate my balls big enought to attempt using that pimped out connection to host and play...i got mouths to feed. Can you imagine telling your wife and two kids that they couldn't eat this week cause daddy got fired for gaming over a secure government network?

Anyways on positive stuff. I had a lot of fun last night and I applaud the staff for splitting themselves into the two seperate rooms. Really shows they took our critiques to heart and acted on a soloution. I am so dragging today and here is why

Hours spent playing halo 2= 8
Hours sleeping= 3
Yea that should be the other way around. Anybody got the number for gaming addiction anonymous

[quote name='jlarlee']Anyways on positive stuff. I had a lot of fun last night and I applaud the staff for splitting themselves into the two seperate rooms. Really shows they took our critiques to heart and acted on a soloution. I am so dragging today and here is why

Hours spent playing halo 2= 8
Hours sleeping= 3
Yea that should be the other way around. Anybody got the number for gaming addiction anonymous[/quote]

I know how that is, since with all the good play carrying into 1AM CST and later sometimes, it makes getting up for work at 6:30AM a real ass-dragging experience. :D

[quote name='gaelan'][quote name='craven_fiend']
ahhh i see. a working man on CAG. thats my dream, but i am stuck in a factory and don't have a cell phone with the internet on it. but ahh behold the power of 3rd shift.[/quote]

living the dream :cool: ...now if i could just set my xbox up on my company's network.

i used to work a third shift as a gubment facility that ran a T3 connection. oh the temptation...i could never inflate my balls big enought to attempt using that pimped out connection to host and play...i got mouths to feed. Can you imagine telling your wife and two kids that they couldn't eat this week cause daddy got fired for gaming over a secure government network?[/quote]

Instant way to get fired. :D

[quote name='-BigC-']I aint got no grudge to go say im better then everyone in the clan or whatever.I just dont like the fact Ledhed is a prick and probably the reason I am out the clan[/quote]

You're out the clan because rocksolid, led, and myself decided you did not make enough effort to play with the clan. So cut it out with the childish name calling.

Aint no childish name calling I just think Ledhed is a jerk and I aint tryign to be mean about it im just describing someone I dont like

I did play with the clan everytime I was on and others were on.After what the first week of me in the clan almost every night or every other night I was grouping with clan members.Zewon your one person who should vouch for this i was playing with you almost eveyr night along with Ryan W and others

I never declined clan invites even when we played Big Team Battle and I dropped 2 ranks I just asked to change the map type and one time we didnt and I kept playing

My rank did mean something to me but I never said "screw the clan my rank means more",

And its obvious alot of you are blindly backing up whoevers decision it was to kick me out.3 weeks without playing when leaving notice should not be a reason to kick someone out.It is idiotic to kick everyone out if they have a reason and tell people so.

And honestly the few of you who havent seen me play or I dont know who you are(looking at the guy who quoted me for a page)I could care less about proving im good to you.Me saying im one of the best wasnt meant to put you down it was just something I said to try to prove it was a wrong decision for kicking me out the clan.

I figured as soon as I insulted Ledhed people would come out and blindly defend him and insult me as for talking about the clan when I just dont like him.I aint even got that big of a problem with him I just dont like how he mentioned my name in a bad situation in th e other thread without ever pming me about it instead.Openly talking shit about me in a "clan" thread isnt right.Wasnt it said if you have a problem with someone that you should talk to the leaders about it instead of bringing it out and argueing about it in a thread?Once again a contradiction he was wrong on the situation and still mentioned my name in a bad way knowing I wouldnt even be on to voice my opinion about it

And please the rest of you I dont even know dont even comment on my situation.You dont know how I play your hearing second hand stories.And I could honestly care less about my english skills this isnt a term paper I dont get a grade for it so I dont even care about going back and checking for spelling etc

[quote name='-BigC-']Aint no childish name calling I just think Ledhed is a jerk and I aint tryign to be mean about it im just describing someone I dont like

I did play with the clan everytime I was on and others were on.After what the first week of me in the clan almost every night or every other night I was grouping with clan members.Zewon your one person who should vouch for this i was playing with you almost eveyr night along with Ryan W and others

I never declined clan invites even when we played Big Team Battle and I dropped 2 ranks I just asked to change the map type and one time we didnt and I kept playing

My rank did mean something to me but I never said "screw the clan my rank means more",

And its obvious alot of you are blindly backing up whoevers decision it was to kick me out.3 weeks without playing when leaving notice should not be a reason to kick someone out.It is idiotic to kick everyone out if they have a reason and tell people so.

And honestly the few of you who havent seen me play or I dont know who you are(looking at the guy who quoted me for a page)I could care less about proving im good to you.Me saying im one of the best wasnt meant to put you down it was just something I said to try to prove it was a wrong decision for kicking me out the clan.

I figured as soon as I insulted Ledhed people would come out and blindly defend him and insult me as for talking about the clan when I just dont like him.I aint even got that big of a problem with him I just dont like how he mentioned my name in a bad situation in th e other thread without ever pming me about it instead.Openly talking shit about me in a "clan" thread isnt right.Wasnt it said if you have a problem with someone that you should talk to the leaders about it instead of bringing it out and argueing about it in a thread?Once again a contradiction he was wrong on the situation and still mentioned my name in a bad way knowing I wouldnt even be on to voice my opinion about it

And please the rest of you I dont even know dont even comment on my situation.You dont know how I play your hearing second hand stories.And I could honestly care less about my english skills this isnt a term paper I dont get a grade for it so I dont even care about going back and checking for spelling etc[/quote]

:-({|=

Oh yes im childish but your not your just playing the worlds smallest violen

Damn i wish I could grow up like some of you say you are.I mean I say names but you put out metaphors and adult jokes instead!Woohooo to being a "adult"

On a lighter note, I might have the first clan Halo 2 injury. Before I got online last ngith for practice, I was moving my computer chair into the living room in front of the tv like I walways do and I somehow hurt my back. I have no idea how, but my lower back hurts like a bitch and every time I try to bend over I get a shooting pain in my back.

I think I may be slightly retarded because of how I hurt myself. And no Ledhed, I didn't hurt myself when I was screaming for you to stop shooting me last night. For some reason though, every time I got in a shootout with you I was laughing my ass off. :lol:

Even better taking quotes to make fun of people

Im writing all this down so i can seem cool when insulting people and be accepted by this clan as well

Im learning!

[quote name='-BigC-']Even better taking quotes to make fun of people

Im writing all this down so i can seem cool when insulting people and be accepted by this clan as well

Im learning![/quote]

Will you just stop already! You've said your piece, now stop.

[quote name='greendj27']On a lighter note, I might have the first clan Halo 2 injury. [/quote]

aside from the ruptured bladder, most of my injuries have been psychological...

[quote name='greendj27']On a lighter note, I might have the first clan Halo 2 injury. Before I got online last ngith for practice, I was moving my computer chair into the living room in front of the tv like I walways do and I somehow hurt my back. I have no idea how, but my lower back hurts like a bitch and every time I try to bend over I get a shooting pain in my back.

I think I may be slightly retarded because of how I hurt myself. And no Ledhed, I didn't hurt myself when I was screaming for you to stop shooting me last night. For some reason though, every time I got in a shootout with you I was laughing my ass off. :lol:[/quote]

greendj, you've now started the first spot on the clan injured reserve.

And I always laugh my ass off when I'm in a shootout with Ledhed, since it's normally a lot of "Sorry for this, Shrike" or "You don't want to pick that up, Shrike" or something along those lines. :rofl: Always a laugh riot.

[quote name='gaelan'][quote name='greendj27']On a lighter note, I might have the first clan Halo 2 injury. [/quote]

aside from the ruptured bladder, most of my injuries have been psychological...[/quote]

I'm sitting here with heating pad on my back popping ibruprofin adn for some reason its funny to me. I think its because I did it trying to play a video game.

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='greendj27']On a lighter note, I might have the first clan Halo 2 injury. Before I got online last ngith for practice, I was moving my computer chair into the living room in front of the tv like I walways do and I somehow hurt my back. I have no idea how, but my lower back hurts like a bitch and every time I try to bend over I get a shooting pain in my back.

I think I may be slightly retarded because of how I hurt myself. And no Ledhed, I didn't hurt myself when I was screaming for you to stop shooting me last night. For some reason though, every time I got in a shootout with you I was laughing my ass off. :lol:[/quote]

greendj, you've now started the first spot on the clan injured reserve.[/quote]

No, I can play throught the pain. I'm a warrior! :twoguns:

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='-BigC-']I aint got no grudge to go say im better then everyone in the clan or whatever.I just dont like the fact Ledhed is a prick and probably the reason I am out the clan[/quote]

You're out the clan because rocksolid, led, and myself decided you did not make enough effort to play with the clan. So cut it out with the childish name calling.[/quote]

That's staff talking, and confirming what Ledhed said. Do you need rocksolid to tell you, since third time is the charm, BigC?

[quote name='-BigC-']Oh yes im childish but your not your just playing the worlds smallest violen

Damn i wish I could grow up like some of you say you are.I mean I say names but you put out metaphors and adult jokes instead!Woohooo to being a "adult"[/quote]

It's hard to have a battle of wits with an un-armed individiual, you might want to think of that.

I suggest you give up now, for your own sake, unless you plan to dig your hole to the center of the earth. I'll be happy to kick the dirt back into the hole you're making.

[quote name='-BigC-']And its obvious alot of you are blindly backing up whoevers decision it was to kick me out.3 weeks without playing when leaving notice should not be a reason to kick someone out.It is idiotic to kick everyone out if they have a reason and tell people so.

And please the rest of you I dont even know dont even comment on my situation.You dont know how I play your hearing second hand stories.And I could honestly care less about my english skills this isnt a term paper I dont get a grade for it so I dont even care about going back and checking for spelling etc[/quote]

I don't blindly back up people. I back up the people I can personally vouch for, and Ledhed is one of them, as well as many others in the clan. I'll comment on what I see, and right now, it's not much, and none of it is anything to make me think you're lucky you made it out of the 5th grade.

[quote name='-BigC-']I dont even remember playing with you.Ive never been a jerk to any clan members.One time I was disapointed in losing clan matches so I asked for us to play a custom game instead of keep losing on the clans name.Please tell me how that is putting down the clan?[/quote]

I guess you have amnesia as well, since calling someone a dick who happens to be staff in the clan is being a jerk in my book. Guess it's not in yours.

Yes type is going to tell me exactly what went into the process of kicking me out a few days ago/week ago

THat makes sense doesnt it?

And only reason im talking bad about led is like I said he mentioned my name in a bad way and the last post I had in the thread he said I dont play witht he clan.When I just didnt ever see him on when I was on so he was acting like he was the clan

Nothing personal against duke he just acted like a jerk while I was gone and the way he acted I think he was the one who made my name get on that list

[quote name='-BigC-']Aint no childish name calling I just think Ledhed is a jerk and I aint tryign to be mean about it im just describing someone I dont like[/quote]

Good for you, you rock...really you do....you're really, really cool. Unfortunatly, your inability to be tactful to one of the people that hold the keys to the castle will screw you, and not allow you back in....

Burning bridges are fun!

[quote name='-BigC-']I did play with the clan everytime I was on and others were on.After what the first week of me in the clan almost every night or every other night I was grouping with clan members.Zewon your one person who should vouch for this i was playing with you almost eveyr night along with Ryan W and others[/quote]

I played with you, and you were a popmpus ass...like you are here. I was personally glad when you stopped playing. No second hand info here, I first hand decided to hate you...and decided not be in any annoying match with you.

[quote name='-BigC-']I never declined clan invites even when we played Big Team Battle and I dropped 2 ranks I just asked to change the map type and one time we didnt and I kept playing[/quote]

Good for you, it show you have a little bit of "give and take" in you. Just a little though. When the clan plays matches, its a democracy....you do not reign supreme because of your "Leet" skills.

[quote name='-BigC-']My rank did mean something to me but I never said "screw the clan my rank means more",[/quote]

You did, just not as blunt....re-read what you've said.

[quote name='-BigC-']And its obvious alot of you are blindly backing up whoevers decision it was to kick me out.3 weeks without playing when leaving notice should not be a reason to kick someone out.It is idiotic to kick everyone out if they have a reason and tell people so.[/quote]

Once again, no second hand.... "Your a Dick....first hand." Thanks for proving it here for all to see...I thought I was wrong about you for a second.

[quote name='-BigC-']And honestly the few of you who havent seen me play or I dont know who you are(looking at the guy who quoted me for a page)I could care less about proving im good to you.Me saying im one of the best wasnt meant to put you down it was just something I said to try to prove it was a wrong decision for kicking me out the clan.[/quote]

You may, or May not be "One of the Best".....but sticking it in people's faces all the time...is not the way to prove it. It makes you look ignorant.

A true Champion has his crowd vouch for him, he doesnt vouch for himself.

[quote name='-BigC-']I figured as soon as I insulted Ledhed people would come out and blindly defend him and insult me as for talking about the clan when I just dont like him.I aint even got that big of a problem with him I just dont like how he mentioned my name in a bad situation in th e other thread without ever pming me about it instead.Openly talking shit about me in a "clan" thread isnt right.Wasnt it said if you have a problem with someone that you should talk to the leaders about it instead of bringing it out and argueing about it in a thread?Once again a contradiction he was wrong on the situation and still mentioned my name in a bad way knowing I wouldnt even be on to voice my opinion about it[/quote]

I'm talking about you in a "clan" thread, because you opened yourself up for discussion. No one needs to PM anyone if their going to boast about their skills. You opened youself up for debate, and you're just digging the hole deeper.

[quote name='-BigC-']And please the rest of you I dont even know dont even comment on my situation.You dont know how I play your hearing second hand stories.And I could honestly care less about my english skills this isnt a term paper I dont get a grade for it so I dont even care about going back and checking for spelling etc[/quote]

You've officially said the exact thing three times in one post....People can have an opinion of you, like you have an opinion of LedHed....My for instance is that your a ingnorant bottom feeder, who boasts but doesnt bring the goods to the table. You may be rank 16....but who fu(king cares? You cant get along with a superior of the clan, so what's the point in whining? You're wasting your time here.

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='greendj27']On a lighter note, I might have the first clan Halo 2 injury. Before I got online last ngith for practice, I was moving my computer chair into the living room in front of the tv like I walways do and I somehow hurt my back. I have no idea how, but my lower back hurts like a bitch and every time I try to bend over I get a shooting pain in my back.

greendj, you've now started the first spot on the clan injured reserve.

And I always laugh my ass off when I'm in a shootout with Ledhed, since it's normally a lot of "Sorry for this, Shrike" or "You don't want to pick that up, Shrike" or something along those lines. :rofl: Always a laugh riot.[/quote]

Yea i get some friendly banter from the ledded one as well I don't know how he does it because I really cant talk and be in a firefight at the same time. Once in a while I may get a word in.

By the way as a clan we need to play more COAG. its a good map and those ghosts are fine machines

[quote name='jlarlee']By the way as a clan we need to play more COAG. its a good map and those ghosts are fine machines[/quote]

We played so much COAG last night I felt my testes retract into my globulars.....COAG is evil....very, very evil.

[quote name='Mookyjooky'][quote name='jlarlee']By the way as a clan we need to play more COAG. its a good map and those ghosts are fine machines[/quote]

We played so much COAG last night I felt my testes retract into my globulars.....COAG is evil....very, very evil.[/quote]

I guess I was in the wrong party we just played it once and I think we just did it that one time so I'd shut up and stop asking for it

Well your thread you made about your dream team people vouched foir me.This was before I was kicked out so im sure they didnt go back and edit there posts to remove me.Now please go look at that and see that after I post other "elite" members mention me

I didnt throw it around all the time in every post I didnt bring it up.I brang it up in your thread because you made a best of the clan list and I felt I should be in it or be mentioned in some form
I mentioned it in here because of the fact I was kicked out and felt if your gonna kick out a member who is a top player int he clan and I play with the clan when I am on

I dont even remember playing with you.Ive never been a jerk to any clan members.One time I was disapointed in losing clan matches so I asked for us to play a custom game instead of keep losing on the clans name.Please tell me how that is putting down the clan?

[quote name='-BigC-']Well your thread you made about your dream team people vouched foir me.This was before I was kicked out so im sure they didnt go back and edit there posts to remove me.Now please go look at that and see that after I post other "elite" members mention me

I didnt throw it around all the time in every post I didnt bring it up.I brang it up in your thread because you made a best of the clan list and I felt I should be in it or be mentioned in some form
I mentioned it in here because of the fact I was kicked out and felt if your gonna kick out a member who is a top player int he clan and I play with the clan when I am on

I dont even remember playing with you.Ive never been a jerk to any clan members.One time I was disapointed in losing clan matches so I asked for us to play a custom game instead of keep losing on the clans name.Please tell me how that is putting down the clan?[/quote]

I think Zenethian Legend would appreciate it if you would stop beating his dearly departed uncle.

Yes keep the insults coming im learning how you people take the high road one minute then talk crap the next.

Good job

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='-BigC-']Oh yes im childish but your not your just playing the worlds smallest violen

Damn i wish I could grow up like some of you say you are.I mean I say names but you put out metaphors and adult jokes instead!Woohooo to being a "adult"[/quote]

It's hard to have a battle of wits with an un-armed individiual, you might want to think of that.

I suggest you give up now, for your own sake, unless you plan to dig your hole to the center of the earth. I'll be happy to kick the dirt back into the hole you're making.[/quote]

"No arms my anti flame. You can't be flamed for what you don't type."

Brought to you by the foundation of keep morons away from keyboards

you do know that there are other halo2 clans out there. probably the best thing to do is join one, then challenge this one, then come back and talk shit if you are able to dominate. i mean it doesn't sound like you had too much team practice anyways, so its not like you would have to start all over training with a new group.

[quote name='-BigC-']Yes type is going to tell me exactly what went into the process of kicking me out a few days ago/week ago

THat makes sense doesnt it?

And only reason im talking bad about led is like I said he mentioned my name in a bad way and the last post I had in the thread he said I dont play witht he clan.When I just didnt ever see him on when I was on so he was acting like he was the clan

Nothing personal against duke he just acted like a jerk while I was gone and the way he acted I think he was the one who made my name get on that list[/quote]

listen: the other night ledhed, zewone and myself each made up our cut lists (people whom we thought should be cut for whatever reason, mostly non-attendance). people who were on all three lists were cut right away, such as you. personally i put you on my list because of your attitude in previous threads of not wanting to play with players who were at your level because it would affect your rank. i can completely understand that, it's just not an attitude welcome in this clan. and how is it that you can find time to bitch about being cut for en entire afternoon, but not show up for a single night of practice in the last month? in fact, don't answer that, it's rhetorical - you've wasted enough space in this thread.

[quote name='-BigC-']Well your thread you made about your dream team people vouched foir me.This was before I was kicked out so im sure they didnt go back and edit there posts to remove me.Now please go look at that and see that after I post other "elite" members mention me

I dont even remember playing with you.Ive never been a jerk to any clan members.One time I was disapointed in losing clan matches so I asked for us to play a custom game instead of keep losing on the clans name.Please tell me how that is putting down the clan?[/quote]
You know, I was branging up memories in my head when I suddenly brang something to my attention. So, I brang my browser over to another thread and I brang this quote of yours over here.
I just got pleased with my top 100 ranking and moved on I guess no longer even care about the game like I did at first

Look foward to killing u all like I normally do

:roll:

Edit: sorry for crapping all over this thread, Rock...

I did play with the team after i believe the first or second week I got with the clan.I wanted to get good enough because I assumed the clan would be serious which it wasnt as serious as I thought.

I am not really into the clan thing I only joined this was because I post on this board and alot of CAGs are good people.Wasnt for competition wasnt for any other reason I just wanted to play with cool people and thats what I got.I post im leaving for a little bit and I get kicked out and bad mouthed.If I wouldnt of gotten bad mouthed I wouldnt of been mad and I would of just came back and asked to be reinvited

That quote was just a joke.I was joking that I stopped playing because I got my rank and who here hasnt talked a little crap before playing?I mean it wasnt serious I was just joking around.Sweet geesus lighten up

[quote name='-BigC-']That quote was just a joke.I was joking that I stopped playing because I got my rank and who here hasnt talked a little crap before playing?I mean it wasnt serious I was just joking around.Sweet geesus lighten up[/quote]

Yea because that was comedy gold. I was laughing for hours. So how do we differentiate from your jokes and what you meant? heck if we figure that out maybe we can tackle that who came first the chicken or the egg problem

Rock I posted I wouldnt be on.Its been 3 weeks and I just got back on tonight

Last weekend I thought id be on but something came up.So I get my day off yesterday and I get on in the night time.I get cut so I ask Ryan why and I accept it and then I come here to find myself bad mouthed by some jerk who has no room to talk.

My attitude was never as bad as you make it seem.I never said no you CAGs are noobs your gonna mess up my rank.I said id prefer not to play Big Team Battle because you guys are gonna play people probably alot better then you.And I was trying to raise my rank but if you guys wana play we can play.

Ask Ryan W he was one helping me when I was trying to get top 100 and after I got like top 200 for a day I said screw it ill just play witht he clan if they want to play no worrying no more.

And if im such a jerk or I got a bad attitude bring up a situation please.Bring one up so I can say your right I was a jerk

And guy who said I burn bridges.I dont want back in the clan or else I would of came and asked for another invitation.

[quote name='jlarlee'][quote name='-BigC-']That quote was just a joke.I was joking that I stopped playing because I got my rank and who here hasnt talked a little crap before playing?I mean it wasnt serious I was just joking around.Sweet geesus lighten up[/quote]

Yea because that was comedy gold. I was laughing for hours. So how do we differentiate from your jokes and what you meant? heck if we figure that out maybe we can tackle that who came first the chicken or the egg problem[/quote]

I guess its hard to tell?But it was meant as a joke and if you people took it personally my bad it was just a joke

There's 5 pages of arguing in this thread. Frankly I don't see why, people dicing up paragraph to comment on every little thing. Look Big-C-, you are a hell of a player, but we need someone a little more reliable, sorry no hard feelings. Staff made a choice and thats the end of it. Honestly from now on if you get cut PM a staff member, don't shit in a thread about it, and if you do, staff just reply with a "PM me about it". The madness has to stop please!!

[quote name='jlarlee'][quote name='-BigC-']That quote was just a joke.I was joking that I stopped playing because I got my rank and who here hasnt talked a little crap before playing?I mean it wasnt serious I was just joking around.Sweet geesus lighten up[/quote]

Yea because that was comedy gold. I was laughing for hours. So how do we differentiate from your jokes and what you meant? heck if we figure that out maybe we can tackle that who came first the chicken or the egg problem[/quote]

The egg came first :wink:, as reptiles were around before chickens. But if you are reffering to an actual egg that actually procured a chicken then, the answer is still the egg. In nature, organisms evolve through changes in DNA either through chromosomal abberations or mutations in their genetic code. Chickens evolved from non-chickens through genetic recombination of male and female DNA or by mutations to the DNA which produced the zygote. Whats a Zygote? DNA from a male sperm cell and a female ovum meet and combine to form a zygote, the first cell of a new organism. This first cell divides innumerable times to form all of the cells of the complete animal. To sum this all up, two non-chickens mated and the DNA in their new zygote contained the mutation(s) that produced the first true chicken. Prior to that first true chicken zygote, there were only non-chickens.

Perhaps this was a little uncalled for but I decided to shine some light on the question. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back