OFFICIAL HALO 2 CAG CLAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see any clan matches recorded for us on Bungie.net. Maybe we should get some going tonight? Ugamer_X, I think the way to do it is open your friends list, push the D-pad to the right and you will see the list of your clan members. Then you can invite the ones who are online to your lobby to jump into a minor clan match (3-4 players) or major clan match (6-8 players). Anyone correct me if I'm wrong.

[quote name='minimus177']Whoulda thunk chauffering RockSolidAudio around while he's carrying a skull would be so fun.

Yesterday was a blast, guys![/quote]

when we had that warthog in coagulation with maynard? that was one of the top 10 gaming moments i've ever had. it was just riotous fun, i was literally laughing out loud with pure joy...

Is there a better feeling than running somebody over with a warthog when their back is turned? That was a riot yesterday an online game is only as good as the people you play with and it was very refreshing to play with folks who were not bitching or cheating.

[quote name='jlarlee']Is there a better feeling than running somebody over with a warthog when their back is turned? That was a riot yesterday an online game is only as good as the people you play with and it was very refreshing to play with folks who were not bitching or cheating.[/quote]

yeah, i had an absolute blast as well, though i'm fairly certain that you guys ran my dumb ass over a half-dozen times or so...

i'll be on later this afternoon; hope to see some of you kids there.

[quote name='CheapyD']I must admit, that was pretty damn fun yesterday...looking forward to more![/quote]

I tried to join, but there were no openings :(

played with jimmymac instead and it was all fun and games till I drove a warthog off the side of a cliff with poor ole jimmy stuck in the back :lol:

[quote name='rocksolidaudio'][quote name='minimus177']Whoulda thunk chauffering RockSolidAudio around while he's carrying a skull would be so fun.

Yesterday was a blast, guys![/quote]

when we had that warthog in coagulation with maynard? that was one of the top 10 gaming moments i've ever had. it was just riotous fun, i was literally laughing out loud with pure joy...[/quote]
Yeah, running after you guys on foot was one of the top 10... wait a second that sucked! But in a fun "I sorta wish that was me with the flag" kinda way.
Remember the next time you come up on me from behind "Pedestians have the right of way" :fridge: (The Fridge symbolizes the warthog)

Last night was alot of fun, peticularlly manning the turret of a warthog, while someone from the other team drove.

Oh I still ranked last in every game played, I think I need to practice more

[quote name='help1']can someone offer me an invite? Also, any1 up fro an 8 on 8 party tonight?[/quote]

I had added Cheapy to my friends list a while back and I got in by just joining him

Cheapy pissed me off yesterday, he was on the ground and I was in a banshee and I'm like "Hey, there's cheapy.. heh heh heh" so I start firing and he's all "NOT TODAY fuckER!" and he's all blam blam blam and i'm all ahhh and he's all DIE and then my banshee exploded and I flew :(

[quote name='Scorch']Cheapy pissed me off yesterday, he was on the ground and I was in a banshee and I'm like "Hey, there's cheapy.. heh heh heh" so I start firing and he's all "NOT TODAY shaq-fuer!" and he's all blam blam blam and i'm all ahhh and he's all DIE and then my banshee exploded and I flew :([/quote]

yeah, he jacked my banshee something awful one time in coagulation.

I've created a group for us on Bungie.net that is linked to our clan, which is where the majority of clan activity and info will be in future.

SO EVERYONE PLEASE GO JOIN THE GROUP!

sorry to make you guys sign up for several different things, but unfortunately it doesn't automatically add everyone in your clan to the group (though they'll probably add that feature in the future, at which point i'll feel like an ass).

id like to join, I played in what was the CAG Rainbow 6 Clan and we got some decent matches in.

Gamertag: AlgebraTwo

if at least 6 plyears post before 6:30 EST, 6:45 at latest then we will play, but who will host? I cant host games... (doesnt work)

thats 3 people so far, 3 more and its up.... we still need a host, tho!!! also I dont want to clog up this board so if you have AIM then leave your adress if you havnt put it on your post thing to be clicked and try to stay online....

Hey, rocksolid, I joined the clan on the XBL thing (well they all are in my friends list) but on the site, it said im not approved..... and
spyhunterk19, you thin I could join the 4 vs 4 game?

[quote name='help1']okay, no one wanted to play? Im cool with that...[/quote]

It's alot easier to just get online and find everyone playing (and there will always be someone playing) and join their party. Trying to organize a game here is nigh impossible.

Well I think I signed up on the Bungie site, though I dunno if I linked my gamertag correctly or whatever. Today's party matches were great and I figured out how bad I am at CTF.

Haven't gotten to play very much so far, but I should have alot of time tomorrow. Only played with CAGs for a little bit so far.

w00t! tonight was some good gaming! between body humpeing ledhead and making crazy ass flag runs with cheapyD and Jlarlee... i think it was pretty fun! see you all tomorrow!

Hella fun clan matches late last night, think my gf is getting me a mic, she caught me a couple of times yelling at the tv like I was real time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back