Official Request a Free Trial Xbox Live Code Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey what games are the most recent that have an xbox live trial card in them that hasn't expired i'm in a bit of a jiff, I sold a trial on ebay and didn't realise the card has expired no I have to get an xbox game and just buy it for 8$ off. (card sold for 8)

I've used expired cards. Recently. Have the person try to activate it. If that doesn't work, I think Battlefield 2 comes with one.

Can someone please e- mail an unused 2- month subscription code at [email protected]?

I used to be on it over a year ago and now that I've let it elapsed, I want to try it out again. tried calling MSFT and no help. Also, can't afford to buy a new game with the code.

Thanks,
Chuck A.

[quote name='canderson33']Can someone please e- mail an unused 2- month subscription code at [email protected]?

I used to be on it over a year ago and now that I've let it elapsed, I want to try it out again. tried calling MSFT and no help. Also, can't afford to buy a new game with the code.

Thanks,
Chuck A.[/QUOTE]
take your mouse pointer and move it up throught the stickys and choose the one at the top that will get you the most help!

[quote name='Mono`']Didn't I see people picking up that game cheap as hell or was that just a black friday deal?[/QUOTE]

That was on Black Friday, yes, but that was Battlefront 2.

This is Battlefield 2.

Also looking for a free trial here folks. I gave my brother my Xbox since I now have a 360 and he wants to try out LIVE before he plunks down any money. Thanks in advance!

First time poster, long time visitor. Great site, guys.. uh, yeah. I'd love to get ahold of a 2 month free XBox Live code. I plan on buying the Live setup.. thing, but I'd like to get the two free months. I've been playing with my roommate for a while, and I decided I want to go Live.

Can anybody help me out with a 2 month trial code? My internet contract ends in a few months and I'm in the process of setting up a trade for a 1 year card, but it would be great to have my new interenet contract and the year of Xbox Live end at the same time. Thanks to anyone that can help me out.

dman

it's xmas, and i didn't get a subscription code AND a trial didn't come with my game as expected...hook a brotha up on this holiday. i have paypal and lots of love to give.

[quote name='gaelan']it's xmas, and i didn't get a subscription code AND a trial didn't come with my game as expected...hook a brotha up on this holiday. i have paypal and lots of love to give.[/QUOTE]

Are you FINALLY getting Live again? I'll see if I can dig up a 2-month trial that works.

Figures that the free trial card I end up getting is an expired one.... can anyone help me out here? It would be much appreciated.

[quote name='gaelan']yes...finally...the neighborhood i just moved into has high speed loving. so what's everyone playing nowadays?[/QUOTE]

Everybody in the clan has either moved to the 360 or onto other games. I'm currently playing Need for Speed: Most Wanted online, but I still play a sizeable amount of Halo.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Everybody in the clan has either moved to the 360 or onto other games. I'm currently playing Need for Speed: Most Wanted online, but I still play a sizeable amount of Halo.[/QUOTE]

i probably won't be getting a 360 for a while (Halo3 or Oblivion), but I'll post my gt back when i get setup. joevan tried to help me out, but his code wouldn't take. the xbox guy said the trial codes going away and that there will be no new ones.

[quote name='gaelan']i probably won't be getting a 360 for a while (Halo3 or Oblivion), but I'll post my gt back when i get setup. joevan tried to help me out, but his code wouldn't take. the xbox guy said the trial codes going away and that there will be no new ones.[/QUOTE]

Shit, I'll go look right now for some codes for you. I'll PM you when I get them.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Shit, I'll go look right now for some codes for you. I'll PM you when I get them.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the help. i found one. my new GT is: G Man120

i'll add you later...

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Everybody in the clan has either moved to the 360 or onto other games. I'm currently playing Need for Speed: Most Wanted online, but I still play a sizeable amount of Halo.[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't say that everybody from the clan has moved on. It's just that we don't play as often or keep to a schedule anymore. I don't think I've seen a week go by without seeing a party of CAGs playing Halo.

Hello. I need a 2 month free trial code via xbox live. It is not me who needs it, but my best friend who does, and he is borrowing his uncle's xbox for 3 months. He wants xbox live, but his parents wont let him get it. He doesn't have any money, and neither do I (we dont got jobs atm :( ). So, if you have a 2 month free trial you are willing to give me, it would be greatly appreciated!

you can reach me at [email protected]

my gamertag is winnX DuDe

I would like to get a 2 month trial code. PM me if you have one plz! or email at:
[email protected].

I would like to try Halo 2 online for the first time.

I also play Socom 1 on PS2 online. :D It pretty fun....but lots of hackers out there. I would like to see how Halo 2 is online.

:pray:

Yep im finally getting live and wanted to try it out. I did get one in DDR Ultramix 3 but someone threw it out.

I also have an expired one do those still work ?

[quote name='smellhasreturned']:pray:

Yep im finally getting live and wanted to try it out. I did get one in DDR Ultramix 3 but someone threw it out.

I also have an expired one do those still work ?[/QUOTE]

i had an expired one and it worked. i think it depends on when it expired. if it doesn't work call the xbl support and ask what your options are.

[quote name='help1']The halo 2, the NFSU, BF2 and doom 3 ones still work.[/QUOTE]My Doom 3 didn't come with one and the Halo 2 says it expired last April...:cry:

Hi,

Can someone please pm me a 2 month trial code. I wanted to reactivate my old account but Ms wont let you. The only thing I can find is a 12 month subscription at stores and thats too much. THanks in advance

[quote name='Scorch']Please don't PM me asking for these, I want to keep them.[/QUOTE]
than why would you post in this topic??

i have a 2 month code from the clone wars/tetris 2-pack it states that it should be expired but from what people seem to say it might still be good , i have no idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back