Official Request a Free Trial Xbox Live Code Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What games actually come with a 2 month code now? It used to be that all Live enabled titles come with one. Apparently that is not the case anymore.

Sorry to beg but does anyone have a 2 month xbl code they can spare?

I want to create a clan name account for possibly future events we migh attend in the summer.

I hate not just being able to get a new name through the dashboard. WTF kind of gay xbl set up is that? I am willing to pay the fee however I need a 2month code to create an account. Crazy system I tell you....

Yeah today I recieved a normal xbox from purchsing it from ebay. I bought it because the backward compability sucked for xbox 360. Well when I tryed to reactivate my xbox 360 account to my normal xbox it didn;t work. I then called 1-800-4-my-xbox (mircosoft) to find out it's highly unlikely it will work but under some circumstances it will. Well in my case it didn't. So was wondering if any one had an extra 2 month trial that i could use to create a new xbox live account for the original xbox. Please help. Would be greatly appreciated. thanks for your time.

[quote name='jamil']i can bridge u up for a 2 month or if someone can give me on for free i really need it.[/QUOTE]

Wow. I'm assuming this Halo 2. No one should give this asshole cheater a 2 month.

Hi, Im in need of a 2 month trial code for xbox live. A friend from New York wants to play me in a few games on xbox live during this summer. If you can get me a code I would REALLY appreciate it. Thank you in advance!

I'll throw my hat into the request ring if I could...I have two months before I go back to school (where you actually have to pay 70 bucks to register your Xbox's internet connection as if it were another computer), so I'd like to do a bit of gaming with national friends before then.

PM me if you have an extra, it'll be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hello all

i was hoping if somebody out there could please pm me an trial Xbox Live subscription code if your not using it, as i would like to try xbox live out.

Thanx a lot

Wezurru

[quote name='Wezurru']Yup Cheap ass Gamer after all buddi, and mooch i shall...[/quote]

Why don't you look the stickied thread at the top, and not make your own thread? :roll:

[quote name='Wezurru']dunno, new to the scene i guess, any answers to my Q though???[/QUOTE]

Do you think people here are loaded with them?

I asked on the 6/18/06 and I still haven't had a reply. You just asked a day ago. BE PATIENT.

I think so, you could still try them. I think someone said you can call microsoft and get a new code, but I'm not sure if that works since the 360 came out. The 12 months never expire.

Yeah, I used one that expired after a year and it still worked. But hey buddy ol pal...you don't need all 4 do you ;)

Hey guys my 3 month trial i bought just ran out...is there anyway that any of u guys could hook me up with some free 2 month trials?

If you could....pm me...or send them in a email to [email protected]

I will greatly appreciate it....thnx

Hey guys my 3 month trial i bought just ran out...is there anyway that any of u guys could hook me up with some free 2 month trials?

If you could....pm me...or send them in a email to [email protected]

I will greatly appreciate it....thnx

[quote name='Silencer']hey, can I use this 2-month trial on the 360 Xbox Live?
If so, I'd be grateful if someone can give me a code.[/quote]

I don't see why not, it'd be pretty lame if you couldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back