Official Request a Free Trial Xbox Live Code Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya guys,

I also was wondering if anyone had a free xbox live 2-month subscription they were willing to part with? I just got a new xbox and some games, but unfortunatly will not be able to purchase live for another couple months due to finantial reasons. Thanks a ton to whomever has a free code their could spare.

What a great site this is!

Nicko

can any nice gamer here PM me a xbox live code so i can extend my 360 online time??? I have all positive trading feedback here (26) and would always help someone if i had the chance and didnt cost anything. Is anyone willing to help? you guys are always pretty cool and fast to respond, my trial ends in the next 4 days, and id like to get some more fight night round 3, and project gotham 3 online time in while work is slow. My xbox live SN is SlitWrist Smlie, and id be glad to play some online gaming time with whoever could help me out if they wanted.

thanks in advance, I know some folks dont like these XBL begging threads, but id really appreciate it

eX

hey dudes i wld love to have a 2 mnh free trial code plz

i wld be very g8full to any1 who gives it to me

Can i get a code really need one just got dsl and haven't tried it yet. Could someone please pm me one sorry about the post on the board didnt see the thread up here thanks.

Hey...I've been waiting years to get on xbox live. Lived out in the boonie and could only connect with dial up. If anyone wants to hook me up with a trial pass it would be much appreciated:)

VinDizzle:D

I am also looking for some kind soul to spare a two month XBL trial code. Thanks in advance to anyone willing to part with one.

I just bought a Xbox from a friend today and would love to try out live. Being a GC and PS2 owner, I really want to get console gaming online and see what it's all about. PM me if I can have one, thanks!

*edit* GIVEN THEM ALL AWAY

I'm gonna trade in Battlefield 2 for the 360 version so I have a 2 month trial up for grabs. I also have ones from so other games that I have so I might have about 2 or 3 more.

First 2 or 3 people to PM me will get the code.

[quote name='TheRock88']I'm gonna trade in Battlefield 2 for the 360 version so I have a 2 month trial up for grabs. I also have ones from so other games that I have so I might have about 2 or 3 more.

First 2 or 3 people to PM me will get the code.

*edit*
One code given so far[/QUOTE]

I am in need of 1 two month trial code to sign up an account to XBL.

EDIT*** I got one from the rock so I don't need it anymore.

I'm in dire need of a two-month trial code. My friends and I are trying to have a little LAN party, but we need to setup a new trial subscription in order to do so. So please, please help me out and send me a working code for a trial. Your help is appreciated.

I know I sound like a begger, but I need a 2-month free trial card as quick as possible. My friends and I are supposed to be playing Halo 2, but we can't get on Live without a subscription. Please help another CAG out by giving me another trial card. Because of your generosity, I'd have no problem giving you positive feedback (you're trading me the 2-month card for no cost, that counts right? If that's against the rules, tell me :lol:).

Just bought halo 2 today, but isn't a xbl trial account or something suppose to come with it? I seen someone post earlier about not recieving a 2 month code either when buying an xbl game. Any tips on what should I do? Return it to get a 2 month or what?

I really would appreciate a two month code. I have bought a bunch of Xbox games with the free trials, but unfortunately, they were all expired. Please PM me with a code.
Thanks so much!

:whistle2:# Is anyone having any luck finding codes? I have heard that expired codes sometimes work! If anyone has any extra codes I need just one...thanks

Looking for a 2month too. I got a message from live that my account has been cancelled and need to make a new GT. Thanks.

I will try to get a 2 month for you because my brother is in the Army and is in Dijibouti right now. He misses LIVE . He says its not to bad, but its really hot. He says you get served seafood everyday because you are right there by the red sea. Good Luck. If you meet a guy named Mike Randa...thats my big brother.

Allright I just raided my local eb and there Forza copies and got 5 more 2 month trials and I still have 2 of the 48 hour trials for xbox 360. THERE ALL GONE!!!!!! Will respond once i get more in.

Can you PLEASE pm me the code for 2 month free xbox live. Xbconnect just doesn't cut it. I want to get more into halo 2, but my computer is so far from my xbox, it's hard to pick different servers. so PleasE?

Can we make a thread for Microsoft point codes also?
I mean, I'm A HUGE COD2 fan, and the new maps cost MP, and I have 0 in my account, plus I don't have a credit card.

And my Xbox Live runs out in about a wwek, so pleae can I have a 2 day trial during the time I get a new 12 month one, which willt akre awhile.

Does anyone have a 2 month free trial that is expired or new and you dont need it, I need one mine is about to run out. if you wanna play some live my gamer tag is Shhniper just send a friends request and say you saw my post on CAG:)

Any1 have a 2 month I can have? Ill be willing to give you a WOW 10 day pass... I have two 10 day passes, and I am willing to trade both.

[quote name='help1']Any1 have a 2 month I can have? Ill be willing to give you a WOW 10 day pass... I have two 10 day passes, and I am willing to trade both.[/quote]
front page bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back