W3B9Q-FFV3M-G74CB-XHXVV-6XDJB
W3BC3-QM3DQ-RY773-PFTWD-3V82T
W3BCH-RGKBV-747FC-XKMT6-FKH6B
W3BCQ-TK2YH-84262-CMB28-MMVM3
W3BFV-PD44K-TW6W2-9C36W-FX326
W3BFX-B2HCC-GJ4JD-BDC4B-9C4PB
W3BHB-7JM4F-JV7VR-X44JH-6MVV8
W3BHC-2WG74-YQGVQ-PDFMJ-MJ7TQ

could anyone please send me a code for live time, ive just gotten back into gaming and dont hasve any time :(, greatly appreciated

[quote name='oh_nevah']Here guys, I found these burried, you can see if they work, I haven't tried em myself. but thats all i got, wish i can help out more :whistle2:(

W3B97-VVGM8-JPQYD-KHGVR-864GD

W3B9M-CC4WY-P892T-B9CFF-XHBKB
W3B9Q-FFV3M-G74CB-XHXVV-6XDJB
W3BC3-QM3DQ-RY773-PFTWD-3V82T
W3BCH-RGKBV-747FC-XKMT6-FKH6B
W3BCQ-TK2YH-84262-CMB28-MMVM3
W3BFV-PD44K-TW6W2-9C36W-FX326
W3BFX-B2HCC-GJ4JD-BDC4B-9C4PB
W3BHB-7JM4F-JV7VR-X44JH-6MVV8
W3BHC-2WG74-YQGVQ-PDFMJ-MJ7TQ

Please redeem at the XBox Live main site. Please only use these two days apart. They can not all be used at once.

*They are 48 hour codes, i forgot to mention...have fun!
[/QUOTE]

First one took by me, and being enjoyed right now.

30000 thanks from here.

I have a code for the first person to shoot me a PM.

That was quick. Sending the code now.

Code sent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi...I've been a PC gamer for the last 20 years, and I'm taking the plunge into console gaming with the 360. Ordered a 12 month card from Buy.com, but it won't get to me until next week...Anyone have a trial code I could use?

Does anyone have a 48-hour trial I could use? I'm trying to play Red Dead Redemption with some friends, but my Gold membership ended about 3 weeks ago. If I sign up for anything with my debit card right now I'm gonna get a 35 dollar overdraft free (I have 0 in my account :X). If anyone felt like helping, I would really appreciate it.

ha, everyone and their mother is politely asking for codes going pages back. I think It's obvious that whoever is giving away codes is going to post them in a first come first serve bases. So requesting is pointless and futile.

[quote name='Blade3D']Here are 2 48 Hour codes

PTGYD-2HRJF-K84WC-463JX-XJ9K8

CGM73-WRW8C-GDFPD-GY46H-HTHVB[/QUOTE]

used second one thanks.:applause:

[quote name='Blade3D']Here are 2 48 Hour codes

PTGYD-2HRJF-K84WC-463JX-XJ9K8

CGM73-WRW8C-GDFPD-GY46H-HTHVB[/QUOTE]
used first one, thanks dude :D

my xbl runs out next week, does anyone have a couple spare codes they can PM me? It would be greatly appreciated. thank you.

Awesome thanks for the code.

EDIT: I entered the code and tried to redeem it, however I'm still in silver status. Somebody could have redeemed it a second before I had :( Nonetheless thanks for the code.

[quote name='bredbu']Gdvq6-xg9y7-c8yyy-hw2xy-7w9x8

48 hour code first come first serve[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Interstella 5555']Awesome thanks for the code.

EDIT: I entered the code and tried to redeem it, however I'm still in silver status. Somebody could have redeemed it a second before I had :( Nonetheless thanks for the code.[/QUOTE]

You will remain a silver member if you use the 48 hour codes.These are only for online gameplay.To become a gold member, you have to buy the subscription.

Yeah I got that, however when I tried to play Halo's MP it wouldn't let me so I assumed it just didn't apply for some reason.

[quote name='harold2345']You will remain a silver member if you use the 48 hour codes.These are only for online gameplay.To become a gold member, you have to buy the subscription.[/QUOTE]

could someone send me a trial or 1 month trial. Really would appreciate it. I really need it for a for this competition for SSF4.

Please help my out someone a pm me would be awesome so I don't have to forfeit.

Thank You.

can any one plz giv me a 48 hour code add me on xboxlive i will pay yu back with msp or 1 month codes i really need it gtag o RRespects:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back