Only $10 is being taken off when selecting a PS4 game when you buy a DualShock 4 controller

Great deal with Killzone already on sale. To think just about 3 months ago these two would have been around $130 together with tax. Good time for gift card use as any. Thx OP!

Great deal, even if you just want the DS4 as a PC controller, can just unload the games somewhere to cover most of the cost.

Killzone Trade in value dropped to $9, and Knack is $11. Still $40 works in my favor since I was picking up NBA 2K14 anyways. Thanks again OP!

EDIT: Does anyone know when the GameStop trade 2 promotion ends? I'm thinking it might be a better deal to take them there, and buy NBA 2K14 for $9.99. I'll think it over before I head out in the morning. If I go the Best Buy route, I'll have my $10 cert and it wouldn't cost me anything out of pocket.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL I know what you mean.. as of today I hit 3x knack and 3x killzone
I've figured it out now. Best Buy's ulterior motive is to sucker us in with all of these deals and ban our accounts from GCU thereby ending our $30 memberships and leaving us with the only option to pay $120. Dastardly plan exposed.

Killzone Trade in value dropped to $9, and Knack is $11. Still $40 works in my favor since I was picking up NBA 2K14 anyways. Thanks again OP!

EDIT: Does anyone know when the GameStop trade 2 promotion ends? I'm thinking it might be a better deal to take them there, and buy NBA 2K14 for $9.99. I'll think it over before I head out in the morning. If I go the Best Buy route, I'll have my $10 cert and it wouldn't cost me anything out of pocket.
Looks like the word is spreading. Amazon said "F this shit. No more trade ins" lol. I'm torn between keeping these for my future PS4 or finding some way to trade them in/sell them for funds towards that PS4. Decisions, decisions. Thanks OP.

Also, can someone tell me why GCU gets this crazy promo for the first game that drops it to 2 bucks? Couldn't find any details on it anywhere.

Thanks for posting. $40-$30 = $10 then the 20% GCU comes off of the $40 so the discount is $8. $10 - the $8 from above leaves you with only owing $2. Hope that made sense.

Thanks for posting. $40-$30 = $10 then the 20% GCU comes off of the $40 so the discount is $8. $10 - the $8 from above leaves you with only owing $2. Hope that made sense.
Interesting. For some reason the math in my head made it dip even lower that it should've. Man I'm getting old. Thanks.

To make it a bit more clear: $(40x0.8)-30=$2.00

For whatever reason, BB applies the % discount before the flat dollar coupons for online orders. In store it does it the other way, which is less beneficial. For example, in store (40-30)x0.8=$8

Just ordered a PS4, so in for all 3 on this deal!

Got two killzones which trade for 30 at gamestop makin my total purchase 17 for a ps4 controller just in time for rayman legends nice

How are you guys adding both games or two of one copy? I'm only able to add one and get the lower price. When I update the quantity to two on a game, or add the other game, that second one comes in at $39.99. Help please!

You may get $59.99 in return for the controller, but most likely the price for the games will return to normal prices back on your credit card.

Can anyone else confirm this?
You can buy them online and do a store pickup and when u pick up all three stuff tell them that you don't want the DS4 CONTROLLER anymore

If u have a friend that has it u can use there phone#
I don't suppose anyone feels interested in sharing with me, eh? I've found the $120 prohibitive. I think I'm going to explore joining forces with friends and co-workers to get a membership in the near future, but I won't be able to pull that off in time for this deal.

Same, I would love to get in on this deal because I just got a ps4 but I do not have gcu. Would anyone be willing to help me with this? If not no problem :) thanks!

hmmmmm interesting deal, might have to get on this but after i get back from work later.

hopefully i find someone later to help me :D

Youd have to link his RZ account with your BB account for it to work online. Right?

Instore youd probably use the phone #

It looks like I could go through the checkout as guest and enter in the membership number, but I don't think a phone number would work online. I don't know what risks giving someone your account number poses, but I couldn't blame anyone for passing on sharing that information. :)

Yeah I'm trying to find the place online to enter a phone # but no luck.  I guess that might only work in-store?  But then don't they ask to see your ID as well?

It looks like I could go through the checkout as guest and enter in the membership number, but I don't think a phone number would work online. I don't know what risks giving someone your account number poses, but I couldn't blame anyone for passing on sharing that information. :)
This way will work online u need a I'd # online u can use a phone number in store

Last edited:
Thanks, OP. I already have 1 DS4, so why do I need another when I don't have a PS4 yet? I don't know. I just couldn't resist. I'm weak.

Thanks, OP. I already have 1 DS4, so why do I need another when I don't have a PS4 yet? I don't know. I just couldn't resist. I'm weak.
If u don't want a DS4 CONTROLLER you can do a store pickup and tell them your not picking up the DS4 CONTROLLER anymore

Last edited:
This is now busted. Most likely because of the scum buying 3x and even 4x the copies. Controller can't be ordered for in-store pickup or online order anymore. I grabbed my 3 last night but thank you scum for ruining it for everyone else! :)

Deals dead, wont let you order ds4 now.

Should have paid more attention to this thread, could use another ds4 and been wanting knack. Oh well just wait for it to be the first free retail game on plus later this year.

continuing my update from last night...

Amazon.com is no longer accepting Killzone and Knack

GameStop's website is showing $28/$29.80, but my guess is that will tank by $10'ish (maybe $15) in a day or two tops

...OR...if you did this to get the games only. GameStop is offering $27.50/$30.25 for the controller

Amazon is only offering $18.96 on the controller

I don't suppose anyone feels interested in sharing with me, eh? I've found the $120 prohibitive. I think I'm going to explore joining forces with friends and co-workers to get a membership in the near future, but I won't be able to pull that off in time for this deal.
It looks like I could go through the checkout as guest and enter in the membership number, but I don't think a phone number would work online. I don't know what risks giving someone your account number poses, but I couldn't blame anyone for passing on sharing that information. :)
Why not just ask the person who has the GCU to buy it for you (after you send money) and have it shipped directly to you? I've done this for a few users on CAG. Just be sure to deal with a reputable CAG with good feedback.

Wait would that really work
I don't see how cause if that the case when they did buy one get one free what stopping you from picking up the free one and leaving the regular price one I could be wrong but I would assume if you don't pick up the controller then the two games would revert to non bundle pricing

bread's done
Back