OTT 586: The Legend Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't? Haven't used Netflix recently so wasn't aware of that. Now I'm wondering if the next episode still plays automatically regardless of if it's queued.

The one in Raleigh that had it on sale is right near my house, but I am pretty sure it was sold out long ago. I know online it said it was sold out when it was $98(was listed at $62 yesterday).

I'm mostly going to use it got Netflix, lol. It's about the same price as a roku, which I was going to buy. Worst case I can sell this later on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn. I'd buy a WiiU for that price. :(

Anyone in here selling any SNES games?

After about a year my Wii just sat on a shelf unplugged for the rest of it's life. Mario and Zelda were fun, but after that....

I've learned my lesson.

Nice price on the Wii U. They had a glitch at Gamestop where I ordered a Wii U Deluxe with Zombie U for $225. But $100 is a steal.

Speaking of console prices, I think the Titanfall bundle is a sign that MS realizes their price for the Xbone is too high. I expected it would sell for $550 with the console, Titanfall, and maybe a three month xbox live subscription.

The fact that they're giving away Titanfall to sell consoles, probably the premier reason someone at this point would want an XBone who already didn't get one at launch, shows MS isn't too happy with sales.

Speaking of otters, I heard on Jay Thomas that they kill baby seals by raping them to death and then will rape the corpse for a week.

Kind of fucked up.

Just finished Far Cry 3.  Was at the point where tells you more or less that you have to finish the game if you continue this mission.  So I waited a couple days until I was sure I had enough time to finish the game since I didn't know how long it would take.  Took about 10 maybe 15 minutes.  Ending credits start rolling...at least 25-30 minutes worth of credits.  Holy crap.  I got online, watched some other videos, credits still rolling.  Checked CAG went to some other pages, credits still rolling.

Just finished Far Cry 3. Was at the point where tells you more or less that you have to finish the game if you continue this mission. So I waited a couple days until I was sure I had enough time to finish the game since I didn't know how long it would take. Took about 10 maybe 15 minutes. Ending credits start rolling...at least 25-30 minutes worth of credits. Holy crap. I got online, watched some other videos, credits still rolling. Checked CAG went to some other pages, credits still rolling.
I wish there was a database somewhere that told you if a game had any scenes during/after the credits, or if you had to sit through the credits to get an achievement to pop. Some of those things are ungodly long, and if I knew for sure there wasn't something I'd miss, then I'd just skip them.

Last night is why I don't watch college sports. Prime grade A NC State shit.

Frisky link doesn't work on mobile but don't know if it works on a desktop.

I wish there was a database somewhere that told you if a game had any scenes during/after the credits, or if you had to sit through the credits to get an achievement to pop. Some of those things are ungodly long, and if I knew for sure there wasn't something I'd miss, then I'd just skip them.
Agreed. I know I've played some games where just watching the credits was a trophy itself, and you could get it at anytime by accessing it through the menu and watch it at any time.

Last night is why I don't watch college sports. Prime grade A NC State shit.

Frisky link doesn't work on mobile but don't know if it works on a desktop.
I'll just type it out then.

Video card: EVGA Geforce GTX 770 2 GB

CPU: Intel i5-4570 Haswell 3.2 GHz

Storage: 180 GB SSD for the OS and important programs

Storage: 2 TB HDD for the rest

Memory: 8 GB DDR3 RAM

I went to a local flea market today in search of video games and other shit I collect.

I powerwalked through the whole thing and all I found was WCW Nitro on the 64.

Powerwalked a second time and noticed a box with a Dreamcast (w/ hookups), a controller, memory unit and a handful of games for only $20.  Very cool. :cool:

I went to a local flea market today in search of video games and other shit I collect.

Powerwalked a second time and noticed a box with a Dreamcast (w/ hookups), a controller, memory unit and a handful of games for only $20. Very cool. :cool:
I found my Dreamcast plus a bunch of :cool: games the other day.

Powerwalked a second time and noticed a box with a Dreamcast (w/ hookups), a controller, memory unit and a handful of games for only $20. Very cool. :cool:
Those tomagatchi's are the shit!

Graystone would be proud.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC7oXZ-Rmsc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGXiljjbzq8

There is actually: http://www.mediastinger.com/

Does games and movies. It comes in real handy when at the movies. I always check it from my phone whenever I go to the theaters.

EDIT: guess I scrolled too fast on my iPad where this was posted before

i-CTnqNwT-1050x10000.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back