OTT 586: The Legend Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
U9uPHuTl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Casey, you're alive. It's a miracle.

Riding my bike downtown, front tire got caught in a light rail track and I ate it. Going pretty fast if I remember, but it happened pretty fast. Sat up and my wrist/hand was dangling off where the breaks were.
Trash keeps tabs on me. I have been around.

The person I am worried about is that dude who went to the gathering and got left behind. I think working at a radio station has finally pushed him over the edge.

Probably wont get much console game time in over the next few months. My :ps3: only gets turned on a few times a week now as it is.

I'm starting to lose interest in Last of Us. 45% done but I'm getting tired of doing the same shit.

A friend of mine just got a 14 Civic Si Coupe.  Pretty nice, it's got me a little jealous.

I started Uncharted on Saturday and beat it today, which is weird for me because I usually don't finish games that fast. I'm trying to decide if I liked it more than Tomb Raider. I'm leaning towards no, but it's still a great game. I wish there had been more puzzles and platforming and maybe less shooting, but that's my one small complaint.

This was actually the first game I've beaten on PS3, despite having a decent-sized collection and this being the third PS3 I've owned (sold the first one, traded the second in for a Wii U). I want to start Uncharted 2, but I'll wait a bit so I don't get burnt out on the series. I still have a few trophies I wan to go back and get in the first one.

I loved me some Tomb Raider.  I could never get into Uncharted, there was just something about the control and fighting mechanics that didn't feel right to me.  Part of why I couldn't get into Last of Us as well, since gameplay was very similar.

Trash keeps tabs on me. I have been around.

The person I am worried about is that dude who went to the gathering and got left behind. I think working at a radio station has finally pushed him over the edge.
It has pushed me over the edge, but I'm still here. Just waiting on getting a next gen console for my triumphant return. :cool:

I started Uncharted on Saturday and beat it today, which is weird for me because I usually don't finish games that fast. I'm trying to decide if I liked it more than Tomb Raider. I'm leaning towards no, but it's still a great game. I wish there had been more puzzles and platforming and maybe less shooting, but that's my one small complaint.

This was actually the first game I've beaten on PS3, despite having a decent-sized collection and this being the third PS3 I've owned (sold the first one, traded the second in for a Wii U). I want to start Uncharted 2, but I'll wait a bit so I don't get burnt out on the series. I still have a few trophies I wan to go back and get in the first one.
I played through Uncharted at the beginning of this year and liked it a lot. I was expecting to not like it compared to UC3 (the first game I beat on PS3) due to it not having aged well but it looked pretty good and played smooth too. Currently working on Uncharted 2 now, hopefully I can finish it during my 5 day vacation.

Looks like the Sixers drafted Andrew Bynum with the 3rd pick in the NBA draft.  And then they trade thier 10th pick for a guy who wont play for 2 years.  This is the PERFECT strategy for the Double Tank! Whatever the Over/Under line is in Vegas, bet the Under.

Looks like the Sixers drafted Andrew Bynum with the 3rd pick in the NBA draft. And then they trade thier 10th pick for a guy who wont play for 2 years. This is the PERFECT strategy for the Double Tank! Whatever the Over/Under line is in Vegas, bet the Under.
At this point, they're being ran about as well as the Phillies are.

Hello!

Haha. I think I'll be getting one soon...

I'm a bit baffled that Microsoft 180'd on all of the Big Brother shit that was preventing me from getting the Xbox One, but I'm probably gonna get a Quadraple before the end of the year.
I saw some blog posts this week that all the "family plan" stuff could be turned back on in a single update if "the demand was there."

Congratulations!

We finally found a house where the deal didn't fall through so I can start applying for jobs in that area/county. 8 months of uncertainty can finally end.

Got a new job and start July 7. I'm am so happy I can finally leave the company I am with now. Took quite awhile but it all worked out in the end
Congrats.

Congratulations!

We finally found a house where the deal didn't fall through so I can start applying for jobs in that area/county. 8 months of uncertainty can finally end.
Congrats to you, too. That's always a hard spot to be in...do you get a job first, then move, stay in an apartment for who knows how long, or move then find a job? Hope it works out for you.

Morning, OTT.

Just have to get through today and tomorrow, and I'm off till next Tuesday.  Sucks though that Mrs. Number83 broke her arm this past week at a work function, and the trip to the beach is now nixed.  Maybe I'll just do some day trips with the kids to Philly.

I finished up Uncharted on Crushing mode and got the platinum trophy. Holy hell. It got to be a chore towards the end.

I'm not sure what to play next. I would start Tomb Raider Anniversary, but that might be a bad idea going back to that after Uncharted. Maybe I'll finally unwrap Sleeping Dogs and get on that. I also have Red Dead Redemption GOTY Edition. I've been pushing that back into the backlog forever. I have several of the PS2 collections on PS3 that I haven't opened yet (Jak, ICO/SOTC, Prince of Persia). Or maybe I'll just play some NES games on my Wii.

This is a book my co-worker is reading.

13826026.jpg

I tried to convince her that constantly progressing hairy back meant I was part sasquatch but no dice.

I finished up Uncharted on Crushing mode and got the platinum trophy. Holy hell. It got to be a chore towards the end.

I'm not sure what to play next. I would start Tomb Raider Anniversary, but that might be a bad idea going back to that after Uncharted. Maybe I'll finally unwrap Sleeping Dogs and get on that. I also have Red Dead Redemption GOTY Edition. I've been pushing that back into the backlog forever. I have several of the PS2 collections on PS3 that I haven't opened yet (Jak, ICO/SOTC, Prince of Persia). Or maybe I'll just play some NES games on my Wii.
playing sleeping dogs, it is fun, and not that wrong. it is what gta iv should of been.

playing sleeping dogs, it is fun, and not that wrong. it is what gta iv should of been.
I was disappointed in GTA IV as well. It was in my backlog, and I gave it a few good hours to get better, but just never hooked me. That being said, I could see if IV was the first GTA you've ever played that it might be really good, but just felt like more of the same. I usually don't mind that with some games, but something about IV just didn't draw me in.

I was disappointed in GTA IV as well. It was in my backlog, and I gave it a few good hours to get better, but just never hooked me. That being said, I could see if IV was the first GTA you've ever played that it might be really good, but just felt like more of the same. I usually don't mind that with some games, but something about IV just didn't draw me in.
i first started playing the gta v series from gta III. my favorite ones are gta san andreas, and gta vice city, and obviously gta v.

GTA IV should have had combat that focused on Batman: Arkham series-style fisticuffs? Just kidding. I got your point. I actually thought GTA IV had the better story, but Sleeping Dogs definitely had the better gameplay and was more fun for me overall. I still need to go back and finish up the DLC for both those games, actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back