Out Now Borderlands 2

[quote name='Mad39er']So I was bad and never preordered. Is this like MOH and BF3 where all first prints get the mechromancer?[/QUOTE]

Nope mine was on my reciept.

[quote name='bjstucker']Nope mine was on my reciept.[/QUOTE]

Where did you get yours at? I have nothing on my BB receipt. I'm going to be pissed if I do not get it.

[quote name='jmbreci']Where did you get yours at? I have nothing on my BB receipt. I'm going to be pissed if I do not get it.[/QUOTE]

Gamestop broski worse comes to worse let me know I can share my extra stuff with you ;)

[quote name='8bitArtist']stucker, hit me up, although we're both axton. not sure if that will affect anything[/QUOTE]

Work nights bro so am not on but past 12am EST and usually pass out around 3am if you are still up; I am down for some action. Weekends I am around a lot more. I can always change to Ninja.

[quote name='jmbreci']Where did you get yours at? I have nothing on my BB receipt. I'm going to be pissed if I do not get it.[/QUOTE]

I got it midnight at Gamestop

So pissed at BB. Bet I do not get it because the guy fucked up my preorder and had it for the 360. Will have to see.....called them and they email them out. WTF?

MiaFLSurf is me on PSN. I never played the first one, so Im totally new at this game. Im probably gunna be the 2 gun guy that just effs ish up.

Add me on PSN if you wanna play, Ill be on tomorrow night

Anybody know a location of a Backpack SDU? I'm still at the start (level 6) And its killing me only having a backpack that can only hold 12 items.

Played to Sanctuary might start up a siren tomorrow not feeling ninja or gunzerker so much may power level them so I can get their trophies and be done with them.

[quote name='Brainberry']Anybody know a location of a Backpack SDU? I'm still at the start (level 6) And its killing me only having a backpack that can only hold 12 items.[/QUOTE]

u can buy some when u get to Sanctuary, gotta help Scooter with his mission and u buy it from Crazy Earl

Theres a bugged side mission "Medical Mystery" just exit the area and enter a diferent level and go back there to pick up the weapon from the body.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']Theres a bugged side mission "Medical Mystery" just exit the area and enter a diferent level and go back there to pick up the weapon from the body.[/QUOTE]

is that when you have to kill dr mercy?

i had that glitch on me too. i think it was because i technically killed him outside of the frosty caverns where he spawns. when i killed him inside it, i could inspect the body just fine.

i also had another mission glitch where you gotta kill a bunch of cars for parts. the one car drove off a side of a cliff and i could pick up his part.

exiting the game without saving fixed both these glitches.

For Medical Mystery, I had 2 weird problems:

1) I was killed and respawned, but apparently my turret killed him just as I died. So when I got back he was dead.

2) The game only spawned 12 enemies for the next section. Had to save and quit. Exiting the area wasn't fixing it.

Ran into the dr mercy issue last night but called it a night instead of trying to fix it so hopefully itll be there when I reload the game.
Ill be starting a new character(siren maybe) and playing this afternoon if anyone wants to play, Hammik on psn.

Didn't play much of the first one but after 3 hrs last night I am loving this one!

I have PS+ is BL1 worth going back and playing later?

[quote name='WV Matsui']Didn't play much of the first one but after 3 hrs last night I am loving this one!

I have PS+ is BL1 worth going back and playing later?[/QUOTE]
I dont know what all you can get from having a bl1 save but I got some stupid helmet for it. As far as I am concerned bl2 is a huge improvement and there is no reason to look back.

Im about to kill firehawk. Im a level 11 Gunzerker. Wanting to Co-op but the people online in random games are idiots. One just joined my game and as soon as I was looting a chest just walked over there and took the weapons. So Im wanting to play with someone with common sense. PSN=VolsVegasKing if you wanna join up!

Found that most people are Commando's (of the 5 games I have played 10/12 have been commando's) probably going to switch to Maya.

Add me up: SleepHastings starting over but if anyone wants to help me power level (if you can still do this like you did in the first game) I would really appreciate the help :D

[quote name='bjstucker']Found that most people are Commando's (of the 5 games I have played 10/12 have been commando's) probably going to switch to Maya.

Add me up: SleepHastings starting over but if anyone wants to help me power level (if you can still do this like you did in the first game) I would really appreciate the help :D[/QUOTE]

Haha, on my FL 90% of people are playing Assassin. I'm using Maya and she's much better then Lilith since her phase ability is more useful.

Observation with a very minor story reference(I'm level 17 having done all side quests):
When you fight Wilhelm at the snowy train crash, was I the only one that was expecting to find an Uncharted 2 reference?

Anyway- still having fun. I'm playing Commando too. I played the first game solo with a soldier, and i found that it was incredibly nice having the turret around for assists on shielded enemies. Not so useful in co-op. I'm playing through a coop campaign with a friend as a Gunzerker. I'm a lvl7 there.

[quote name='KillerSmokey24']Wanting to Co-op but the people online in random games are idiots. One just joined my game and as soon as I was looting a chest just walked over there and took the weapons. So Im wanting to play with someone with common sense. PSN=VolsVegasKing if you wanna join up![/QUOTE]

This is why i didn't play any public matches in the first game, and probably won't this time. That and modded equipment.

What is considered common courtesy in borderlands when it comes to loot and are there other things I should know about playing in a party? I never played the first one online but Ive run into some really inconsiderate people in this one.

[quote name='OlDirtyBastard']What is considered common courtesy in borderlands when it comes to loot and are there other things I should know about playing in a party? I never played the first one online but Ive run into some really inconsiderate people in this one.[/QUOTE]

I would guess if someone opens a chest do not basically push them out of the way and takk all the stuff. One guy last night did the (hold square) loot on any and everything and stole a mod I wanted. :hot: Currently I am just looking for alot of the head mods you can get want to try to get them all for Maya.

I would like to start a Co-Op mission with someone. Im a total newb at this game, never played the first one.

Please add me on PSN - MiaFLSurf - Idl ove to get out there and Eff stuff up

[quote name='nbballard']For Medical Mystery, I had 2 weird problems:

1) I was killed and respawned, but apparently my turret killed him just as I died. So when I got back he was dead.

2) The game only spawned 12 enemies for the next section. Had to save and quit. Exiting the area wasn't fixing it.[/QUOTE]

i had the area not spawn enough people either, but i just went outside and did a side quest with bandits in it and finished it there.

I found plenty of bandits to kill but I ran out of ammo so often I almost turned the game off. A clip in that gun holds over 100 bullets but when you get them 16 at a time the reload time was just getting me murdered. I think that was my least favorite mission so far. Firehawk was cool though.

Would love to get some multiplayer going. Played a little last night, I think I reached level 7. Just got Claptrap's boat, but going back to finish up the quests with Sir Hammerlock before I proceed.

Playing as Axton the Commando. Picked that because I saw people on here saying that people online were playing as everyone else for the most part.

If you dont mind back tracking a bit, Im level 6 about to kill boom bewm, Ive got time to play for a while. PSN is Hammik.

Anyone find a solid wiki for this game yet?

[quote name='8bitArtist']why not wait till youre a high level before opening the the golden chest?[/QUOTE]

Chest said "rarest weapons" so I opened it instantly lol

One of my many flaws.

started up my siren last night felt so good to just phase lock the midget + wompa mini boss and kill him in under 1min.

lvl 7 now on after midnight usually till 3am

I game tested for this game and gave them a ton of good ideas that made it into the game including that mechromancer dlc character. I told them you need a gun from the beginning that has unlimited ammo but apparently they didn't listen to that sugggestion. Yes borderlands 2 is a huge improvement over the first one but i won't buy it since i just got the first one for free and i am not playing games nearly as much as i used to. I'm gonna save all my online time for gta v where i will be bunny hopping over corpses.

im lvl 18 gunzerker now, i must have killed like 2000 enemies already its nuts! I'm liking it alot especially Tiny Tina but its not too different from the first one and I guess I can see it getting a little old once u beat it and reach lvl 50, I hope the game gets more epic and hopefully the dlc stuff will be fun.

[quote name='GBH']I game tested for this game and gave them a ton of good ideas that made it into the game including that mechromancer dlc character. I told them you need a gun from the beginning that has unlimited ammo but apparently they didn't listen to that sugggestion. Yes borderlands 2 is a huge improvement over the first one but i won't buy it since i just got the first one for free and i am not playing games nearly as much as i used to. I'm gonna save all my online time for gta v where i will be bunny hopping over corpses.[/QUOTE]

That's a terrible suggestion.

Level 14 Gunzerger here, and I'm looking for any CAGs willing to play today. PSN: Budz04 Just send me a PM saying you're CAG! P.S. I'm on the Damsel in Distress mission

I loved Borderlands and pre-ordered BL2 just to get a hold of the bonuses. I haven't picked it up yet, but do these bonuses alone make it worth purchasing this early? I can be patient and wait till this game goes on sale...but I'm pretty indecisive!

^The loot that comes with the pre-order (a few guns, a relic, and some skins) are not really helpful after the first hour (with the exception of the relic which should be useful).

The real draw is the golden key (good for 1 rare item at any point in the game scaled to your level), and the add-on character ($10?).

I love the inclusion of skins ad heads to this game. It breaks up the monotony of everyone looking the same plus there are some really good costumes. My siren looks like the russian spy from venture brothers and my ninja looks like an alien(from alien).

[quote name='Brainberry']Chest said "rarest weapons" so I opened it instantly lol

One of my many flaws.[/QUOTE]

I didn't even notice it was the special loot chest, so I opened it, freaked out and quit the game. When I reloaded, my key was gone, so I ended up with squat. Wish they made the chest more obviously special, maybe even with a confirm dialog that an extremely rare item would need to be used to open it. Oh well.

[quote name='surak']I didn't even notice it was the special loot chest, so I opened it, freaked out and quit the game. When I reloaded, my key was gone, so I ended up with squat. Wish they made the chest more obviously special, maybe even with a confirm dialog that an extremely rare item would need to be used to open it. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

Exactly what happened to me lol

I actually got 2 really good shotguns but wanted to see if I could get anything better so I PS quit, came back and the key and guns were gone.

[quote name='8bitArtist']this game is gonna be a long plat.[/QUOTE]

yep someone said you have to get each class to >lvl 30. I am wondering if you can just make a new character with each class then use a lvl 50 character and fight in playthrough 2/ vault hunter mode to power level your characters to be able to get their respective trophy.

bread's done
Back