[OVER] Goomba's GIANT LOWBALL - Calculating Winners & Totals ^_^

[SIZE=10pt]Nintendo DS Lite (Dark Navy Blue) Console [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]TheRodfather $20[/SIZE]

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess [A] - The Rodfather $5

:360: Halo 3 Legendary Edition Master Chief Helmet with Box/Packaging - Therodfather $8

[SIZE=10pt] :ps3: Killzone 3: Helghast Edition Helmet with Box/Packaging - Therodfather $8[/SIZE]

SonicGamer, I have no problem with you guys paying your own shipping labels if you prefer.  Just so you know though, I get the Paypal rates or better through my Endicia Business account that I use for shipping.  I get a bulk rate as well as discounted insurance.

I'll add in your new bids everyone in just a few minutes :) Thanks again!

Shin Megami Tensei IV [A] - arnoldrimmer - $16

[SIZE=10pt] :ds:[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] Nintendo DS Lite (Dark Navy Blue) Console  - arnoldrimmer - $30[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt] :gc: Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean [2-Discs] [A] - arnoldrimmer - $7[/SIZE]

:gc: Over the Hedge arnoldrimmer - $2

[SIZE=10pt] :gc: Sonic Riders [/SIZE]arnoldrimmer - $2

[SIZE=10pt] :gc: Spongebob Squarepants: Creature From the Krusty Krab [/SIZE]arnoldrimmer - $2
[SIZE=10pt] :gc: Viewtiful Joe 2 [A] - arnoldrimmer - $2[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt] :wii: Kirby's Epic Yarn [A] - arnoldrimmer - $3[/SIZE]

:wii: Muramasa: The Demon Blade - arnoldrimmer $5

[SIZE=10pt] :ps3:[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] Battlefield 3: Limited Edition - arnoldrimmer - $2[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt] :360: Rugby World Cup 2011 - arnoldrimmer - $7[/SIZE]

You didn't update the op how would I know?

Edit: Nvm

Viewtiful Joe 2 [A] $6

Muramasa: The Demon Blade $6

Last edited by a moderator:
you, the hater of "futball" would bid on a rugby game? lol, i be confused by this.
rugby world cup $3
Haha I don't "hate" football, but you do have a good point. I see Rugby as the more manly version of American Football. And who doesn't want to play as the All Blacks!

[SIZE=10pt]1 Month Premium Membership (MSRP: $10.00)[/SIZE] - arnoldrimmer - $1

[SIZE=10pt]1 Year Premium Membership (MSRP: $100.00)[/SIZE] - arnoldrimmer - $1

[SIZE=10pt]10 Service Charge Credits (MSRP: $10.00)[/SIZE] - arnoldrimmer - $1

[SIZE=10pt]20 Service Charge Credits (MSRP: $20.00) - arnoldrimmer - $1[/SIZE]

Over the Hedge --3

[SIZE=10pt] :gc: Sonic Riders [/SIZE]3

[SIZE=10pt] :gc: Spongebob Squarepants: Creature From the Krusty Krab -3[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Nintendo DS Lite (Dark Navy Blue) Console [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]TheRodfather $40[/SIZE]

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess [A] - The Rodfather $15

:360: Halo 3 Legendary Edition Master Chief Helmet with Box/Packaging - Therodfather $12

** Posts Updated up until Post #71 **

Hey guys, I'm finally back from work and had enough time to update all existing bids (let me know if I missed any!). I also took some time to clean up the thread a little by doing the following:

* Removed "Spoiler Tag" photos.  For some reason it would put them on seperate lines and when editing it would show the photos full screen, and I couldn't find any way to disable this.  Instead I've made all photos into clickable links (click the name of the item) and that makes the thread a LOT easier to read.

* Changed links from their default orange into white for greater matching in the list.  Links are still underlined in orange, but the text itself should show up as white (at least in Chrome).

* Updated the way I take photos on my iPhone.  I now do the cropping/rotating on the phone itself before uploading to Flickr and use the iPhone flash as well, which makes for much clearer pictures (as you'll see in the newer photos...a lot less noisy photos now).

I'm going to be adding new items and photos tonight as well. Thanks so much for all of the bids and feedback guys!  I'll do everything I can to make this a successful lowball for everyone involved and will take what I learn and enhance my next one as well ^_^.

** Bids Updated up to Post #75 **

Thanks arnoldrimmer, I fixed that.  I try to go backwards starting at the end when there are a bunch of bids so that I don't keep re-entering data over and over, and occasionally they slip through the cracks.  I appreciate you double checking for me ^_^.

** All Bids Updated to Post #77 **

As promised some new items have been added =) Make note of Punch-Out!! for the Wii, it's a personal favorite and this copy was a day one purchase from my personal collection.

RagabooMustang, GFC (Not CFG) is my online business "Games For Canada".  Essentially, it's a package forwarding service for gamers (and shoppers...not just for video games anymore) that want to order things from the USA but don't have the means to order directly from stores that ship only to the US.  It's also for people that want to order a bunch of items at once, have them shipped to the USA (many sites in the US offer free shipping nationally) and have me bundle them into a single package to ship to Canada/Europe/Asia/Australia, etc.  It's a small business of mine that started from helping Canadian CAGs get local US deals and built up from there :).

MasaTFC, thanks for looking out for me there.  Bid added =).

** Updated all Bids to Post #86 **

Added new photos for Muramasa and a few others ^_^. Going out now to the mall to get an eye exam/glasses/contacts.  Cya all soon!

MasaTFC, thanks for looking out for me there. Bid added =).

** Updated all Bids to Post #86 **

Added new photos for Muramasa and a few others ^_^. Going out now to the mall to get an eye exam/glasses/contacts. Cya all soon!
I recommend Costco, they have quality frames for pretty decent prices.

TooPoor, thanks but there are no Costcos around here. I went to LensCrafters and found some nice Oakley's that were covered by my insurance :). Be ready in an hour or less ^_^. Now I'm just chilling at the mall.

** Bids Updated to Post #95 **

Back home now, got my new glasses and life is good.  I have to go to bed early tonight due to early work scheduling, but as always I'll update bids in the middle of the night on breaks and so forth.

I've also been approached by a number of you saying that you'd prefer I don't add too much more to this existing lowball, so I'm going to go ahead and just leave it the way it is for now and start work on the next one so that I can start with a good number of nice items.  So I will be adding a couple of things here and there but nothing crazy :).  God knows I have PLENTY of stuff to add to the upcoming ones.  So keep an eye on this thread, get your bids in before it closes and look forward to the next one ^_^.

** Bids Updated to Post #95 **

Back home now, got my new glasses and life is good. I have to go to bed early tonight due to early work scheduling, but as always I'll update bids in the middle of the night on breaks and so forth.

I've also been approached by a number of you saying that you'd prefer I don't add too much more to this existing lowball, so I'm going to go ahead and just leave it the way it is for now and start work on the next one so that I can start with a good number of nice items. So I will be adding a couple of things here and there but nothing crazy :). God knows I have PLENTY of stuff to add to the upcoming ones. So keep an eye on this thread, get your bids in before it closes and look forward to the next one ^_^.
just wanted to know if you have certain games ill PM you

bread's done
Back