Kirby's Epic Yarn-$5

Murmasa-$7

Punch-Out-$11

Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess-$16

Odin Sphere-$7

Dark Sector-$1

Table Tennis-$2

Baten Kaitos Soundtrack-$4
Actually you are saving me this time. I had some really unexpected expenses come up and didn't want to have money tied up here. If I would have won, payment would have been delayed. So thanks. :bow:

** Bids Updated up to Post #103 **

OK so I'm back from work and I've entered all the new bids.  Many thanks to you guys =).  I'm going to be packing some GFC packages today and doing things behind the scenes, but I'll continue to update bids and by tomorrow all items should have photos.  For the next lowball I think I'll take the photos earlier :) Thanks again guys and good luck to all of you!

** Bids Updated up to Post #106 **

Almost time for me to go to bed now.  Only a few more days left for this lowball :) I've already started grouping together items for the next one haha, but more on that next week.  Thanks again guys!

Hi TooPoor,

Yes I'll have some PS3 and 360 games as well as virtually all last gen systems (Wii/DS/PSP, etc.) I have a pretty good variety though I try to balance it out as best as possible.  Check it out next week :)

Cool, if I win Enslaved, perhaps you can delay shipping until I see whether I could potentially win anything from your next lowball, to save on shipping?

I can pay first for this lowball if you are in need of money, or fear that I might not pay eventually.

For those of you wondering, yes I will offer the option to "Roll Over" your winning items to the next lowball and after as I do for my GFC customers.  The only thing I ask is that you pay for the items value and I'll tack on shipping whenever you're ready to have me ship.  This way I can recoup some money in the meantime and you still save on shipping.  I think it's a fair compromise :).  I'll go ahead and add this to the rules above since I plan on doing weekly lowballs for quite some time ^_^.

** Bids Updated up to Post #112 **

I updated the new bids and added the "Rollover Shipping" option to the Lowball shipping rules section :) Thanks guys!  I appreciate your feedback and suggestions ^_^.

Just saying Goomba baby making is in the air!!! My wife just unleashed the news on me too. I'm down for rollover shipping if I get anything but may have to hold off on buying much with the young'n coming

Cool, if I win Enslaved, perhaps you can delay shipping until I see whether I could potentially win anything from your next lowball, to save on shipping?

I can pay first for this lowball if you are in need of money, or fear that I might not pay eventually.
i was thinking the same thing!!

** Updated Bids up to Post #119 **

Thanks again for all of your bids guys, the clock is ticking ^_^ Only 2 days and a couple hours left for this lowball!  Exciting =).

this. sign me up with this. this all day, and all night.

I'm really glad the Rollover shipping option is looking to be so popular =).  I've held onto way too many games for too long and after having my son almost three years ago I realized I'm just never going to play all of these games.  It sounds sad, but the truth is having less games actually makes me appreciate them more and I think more about what I play.  Plus, if there's a game I ever really, really regret selling I'm pretty sure I can find it somewhere out there in the great-big world again ^_^.  Talk to you guys soon!

I'm really glad the Rollover shipping option is looking to be so popular =). I've held onto way too many games for too long and after having my son almost three years ago I realized I'm just never going to play all of these games. It sounds sad, but the truth is having less games actually makes me appreciate them more and I think more about what I play. Plus, if there's a game I ever really, really regret selling I'm pretty sure I can find it somewhere out there in the great-big world again ^_^. Talk to you guys soon!
i dont think i could ever get rid of my collection lol im passing it on after i die to my son = ) i spent to much blood, tears,etc getting most of the deals at places like target,best buy,etc some one in a lifetime deals so i give you props for doing this for CAG ill check out your other auction too

** Bids Updated up to Post #127 **

Thanks again for all of the new bids guys!  Only a little more than 24 hours left ^_^ we're really getting down to the wire!

SonicGamer, I used to feel the same way actually.  I've spent probably about 10,000 hours collecting games and a lot more playing them in the past, but the thing is I'll still hold onto some of my choice favorites to experience with my son (and daughter too) but a lot of the games we'll never get around to playing and that's just a fact.  I think paying off debt and saving towards his future will do him a lot better in the long run :) Then when we're rich one day (haha, yeah ... right) we can go back and rebuy the games at a premium lol.  I admire you for collecting though, it's truly one of the most fun things I can think of.

** Bids Updated up to Post #127 **

Thanks again for all of the new bids guys! Only a little more than 24 hours left ^_^ we're really getting down to the wire!

SonicGamer, I used to feel the same way actually. I've spent probably about 10,000 hours collecting games and a lot more playing them in the past, but the thing is I'll still hold onto some of my choice favorites to experience with my son (and daughter too) but a lot of the games we'll never get around to playing and that's just a fact. I think paying off debt and saving towards his future will do him a lot better in the long run :) Then when we're rich one day (haha, yeah ... right) we can go back and rebuy the games at a premium lol. I admire you for collecting though, it's truly one of the most fun things I can think of.
hey, you doing the right thing here dood. unlike my brother, who is just letting a gangload of games collect dust at my mums (phantasy star 1/2/3 GC, many N64/GB games, lots of genesis CIB rpgs...it makes me sick looking through them).

he could use the money for his son, but just "forgot" about the stuff i guess

Yeah, MasaTFC, like I said my choice isn't for everyone, but for me it makes sense.  I've had a lot of trouble finding work lately and my jobs are constantly cutting back my hours and in some cases I was laid off completely so realistically having a stock pile of games will do me little good if I'm broke and end up losing everything.  Just my digital Steam collection and Wii / Wii U Virtual console games would be enough to last me a couple solid years of gaming, and with my 1 hour a day (tops...more likely 20 minutes or less) of gaming I have a day, there's little to no chance of me completing most games.  So yeah, for now I'll sell a good 80-90% of my collection and still have a healthy lot of games to play.  I don't want to be a hoarder and just collect to collect because like you said, in the end a lot of what I'll be collecting is dust =P.

haha, no problem lilnomad94 :) Sounds good!  Yes, the auction will end in almost exactly 12 hours from now ^_^.  Best of luck everyone!

** Bids Updated up to Post #137 **

The end is near!  New bids updated ^_^ Good luck everyone!  Some great games here at excellent prices if I do say so myself.  Have fun!

Alright guys I'm off to bed now. Remember the auction will end early AM tomorrow EST so get any last minute bids in before it's too late. I will tabulate winners tomorrow :). Good luck!

** NO MORE BIDS - LOWBALL AUCTION IS OVER ^_^ **

I will group together winning bids and post them in the second post of this thread.  I'll also post my Paypal info for you to pay, and if you want to use the "rollover shipping" option, just let me know when you pay.  Thanks again everyone!  I'll be taking a few days to group these and ship them out before starting the next lowball.  Keep an eye out on the lowball threads as our next one should be quite fun :).  Thanks for everything guys!

bread's done
Back