[OVER] Goomba's GIANT LOWBALL - Calculating Winners & Totals ^_^

Hey guys, I'm still at work but I'll update the final bids later when I get home and get the lists together and will start figuring out who owes what ^_^.  Thanks again for all of your participation!  I'll update as soon as possible :).

Thanks again for doing it! My first low ball auction and I managed to get Shin Megami Tensei IV. Looking forward in taking part again in the future :)

dood, I would like rollover shipping or something.

coop sniped my battlefield game while I was watching tv. this is why I suck at online FPS

Please also sign me up with rollover shopping. I will pay for Enslaved as soon as you send me the invoice. Money is in my PP account ready to be yours.

I didn't forget about you guys ^_^ Nearly there!  Just putting the final touches on the winners list and making it well organized and all of that.  If you won any items, please PM me your shipping address even if you plan on using the rollover shipping option.  I'll have the list of winners done tonight and I can start invoicing the people who sent me their shipping address.  Thanks again everyone!

I think you have a typo here:

TOOPOOR:
:ps3: Enslaved: Odyssey To The West - TooPoor - $3.00
                = $6.00 + ROLLOVER SHIPPING OPTION ^_^

Thanks everyone for the payments, PMs and info so far :).  We'll be spending the next 2-3 days invoicing/packing/shipping and we plan to launch the new Lowball on Sunday, so for those of you waiting for the next one, it's not far away ^_^.  Cya soon!

Thanks to everyone who has paid!  If you are not looking to use the rollover shipping option and have paid, your items will likely go out tomorrow.  I'm just waiting to hear from the top 5 members about what freebies they want.  I'm going to PM them now :).  Cya soon!

Remember...the next lowball will start this upcoming Sunday ^_^. Cya there!

Great news guys, after tomorrow I have 5 days off from work so I'll have lots of time to devote to finishing this Lowball.  I've grouped almost all of the items together for those of you who don't want to rollover and now that I have freebies picked out for the top 5 buyers, I can ship out.  The first packages were printed today and tomorrow many more will ship out.  Thanks again for making the lowball such a success.  The next one will be just as fun, if not moreso ^_^.  Updates very soon!

As promised I invoiced/shipped a number of orders today.  I have the next 5 days off from work (first time in....9 months?) so I'll catch up on all remaining orders.  Now that I have put together the top 5 buyers with the freebies and such, I can individually invoice the rest.  If you haven't done so yet, please PM me your shipping address and Email address and we'll go from there. Thanks!

TheRodFather, yeah the helmets are pretty heavy but keep in mind because I'm doing actual shipping costs, I can ship with Parcel Select and other cheaper methods if you prefer.  I generally ship with Priority for ease of use and speed, but for heavy objects Parcel Post is significantly cheaper in most cases.

OK, so I sent a PM to all members I haven't heard from yet asking for your mailing address, Email address and whether or not you want to use the Rollover shipping option.  For everyone that did contact me, I should have all invoices done by tonight, thanks for your patience.  Lots of items to pack and organize ^_^.  I'll be listing the new lowball at least partially tomorrow night, so keep an eye out for that too!

OK, so I sent invoices out to everyone now.  If you haven't received a PM or invoice from me, please let me know either here or via PM...

Still Need Payment From:

* VideoGameCollector17

* Arnoldrimmer - PAID

* NxCMP
* MasaTFC

* TooPoor
* Cage017 - PAID
* Duo_Maxwell

* N3XTLVL

* Stoic Person Eater

------

If for some reason you sent payment and your name shows up, please let me know that too.  It's quite possible I accidentally overlooked your payment notification when making the above list.  Thanks guys!  I appreciate it :).

Last edited by a moderator:
TooPoor, yes I know you want to rollover, but if you could pay the items for now that'd be good.  My Paypal is Canadapayments AT improcomics DOT org. Thanks!

** Next Lowball Will Start Tuesday Officially **

Hey guys, I completely forgot that tomorrow is MLK day and that the post office is closed as well.  My work ended up giving me an extra day (unexpected) which means I have to go in to work at 2AM tomorrow.  I was going to stay up late tonight listing the new Lowball, but I'll have to do that tomorrow instead.  I'll start a few items on a preview page tonight but the Lowball will officially begin on Tuesday or possibly late tomorrow night :).  I'll try to list as many items earlier on this time so that you get enough time to bid. Thanks again!

Thanks to everyone who paid. By this time tomorrow I hope to have the new Lowball in the making :). I have to go to bed extra early unexpectedly but I'll see you all very soon.  Here's the updated list of who needs to pay still for the past Lowball:

Still Need Payment From:

* VideoGameCollector17

* Arnoldrimmer - PAID

* NxCMP
* MasaTFC

* TooPoor
* Cage017 - PAID
* Duo_Maxwell

* N3XTLVL

* Stoic Person Eater

Next Lowball Preview (About Half of what We have to Offer):

12039561775_e422bca582_b.jpg

I have the next 5 days off from work (first time in....9 months?) so I'll catch up on all remaining orders. Now that I have put together the top 5 buyers with the freebies and such, I can individually invoice the rest. If you haven't done so yet, please PM me your shipping address and Email address and we'll go from there. Thanks!
Ahh, so that explains the reason behind this lowball

TheRodfather, TMI...but yes :) The Eternal Darkness is complete and near mint.  I have almost 300 DS games (if not more) so I'm just going to bring them out little by little as I go through all of them.  Trying to distribute games pretty evenly but there's no hiding that I am first and foremost a Nintendo fan/collector.

Blabadon, yeah ... it's been pretty crazy where I work lately.  Hopefully it all eases out sooner than later =P.

I'm at work now (picked up last minute) but I have the next two days off again.  I'm editing photos of the new items as we speak =) Lots of listing to do! Thanks for everyone who has paid....

Haha, patience SonicGamer :) I just spent about an hour and a half taking pictures and typing up things for the listing.  Right now I'm taking a quick dinner break and showing my son The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD for the first time (he's LOVING it ^_^).

Posting preliminary items very soon.

Guys, I'm editing the list of items as we speak (have about 100 items in total) so I've gone ahead and listed a very partial list.  I'm watching my son and he doesn't want to seem to let me type very quickly, but I'll do my best to get a good list up tonight and then add more items in the next couple of days.  I haven't quite figured out the best way to organize these yet because my boxes from storage are completely mixed up in terms of systems and such.  I have to go through each game one by one, make sure the disc/booklet/box is there and then photograph it, list it in Word and edit it for CAG.  Long process but together we'll conquer the task ^_^.  Thanks again and look out for some true gems in this Lowball.  Many come from my personal collection!

guess im the first one = ) ill be checking the updated bids everyday till the end = ) 

Advance Wars: Dual Strike (Black Label) [A] -2

Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day [A] -1

Elite Beat Agents [A] -1

Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright (Black Label Original) [A] -1

Ace Attorney: Justice For All [A] -1

Star Fox Command [A] -2

Final Fantasy: The War of the Lions (Black Label Original) -2

Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts -2

Big Bumpin’ (Burger King Game) -1

Street Fighter IV -1

guess im the first one = ) ill be checking the updated bids everyday till the end = )

Advance Wars: Dual Strike (Black Label) [A] -2

Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day [A] -1

Elite Beat Agents [A] -1

Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright (Black Label Original) [A] -1

Ace Attorney: Justice For All [A] -1

Star Fox Command [A] -2

Final Fantasy: The War of the Lions (Black Label Original) -2

Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts -2

Big Bumpin’ (Burger King Game) -1

Street Fighter IV -1

So this Lowball has started?

:3ds: Resident Evil: Revelations [RARE Misspelled Version!] -$1

:3ds: Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I Don’t Know! -$1

:ds: Super Princess Peach [A] -$2

:gc: Pikmin 2 (Book has some light wear, Case art is a bit faded) [RARE] -$8

:ps2: ICO (Black Label Box, Blue Backed Disc) -$1

:psp: God of War: Chains of Olympus (Black Label Original) -$1

:360: Street Fighter IV -$2
:360: Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts -$3
:360: Blue Dragon (3 Discs) [A] -$1

:ds: Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright (Black Label Original) [A] - $5

:ds: Ace Attorney: Justice For All [A] - $5
:ds: Elite Beat Agents [A] -$5
:ds: Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon [A] -$5
:ds: Star Fox Command [A] - $5

:gc: Eternal Darkness: Sanity’s Requiem [A] [RARE] -$5

Not including that copy of Trials and Tribulations in the picture? Or the Mario Kart DS? Also for reference if I lose Fizz's Blue Dragon I WILL win this one

ICO -$2
Trauma Center -$1
Eternal Darkness -$6
Shin Megami -$1
Monster Hunter Freedom 2 -$1
Final Fantasy -$1
Knights in the Nightmare -$1
Strain Odyssey -$1

Advance Wars: Dual Strike (Black Label) [A] -1
:ds: Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright (Black Label Original) [A] -1
:ds: Ace Attorney: Justice For All [A] - 1