[OVER] Goomba's GIANT LOWBALL - Calculating Winners & Totals ^_^

Disgaea DS - $8

Castlevania Dracula X - $2

Dragoneer's Aria - $6

Final Fantasy I & 2 - $2 Each

SNK Arcade Classics - $3

Super Mario Bros Mystery Figure - $2

** BIDS UPDATED TO POST #553 **

Thanks again guys!  Off to work again in this crazy whirlwind of a week :) I'll be out most of the day today but will try to update bids as frequently as possible.  Not too many items will be added in the afternoon but I'm hoping to catch an hour or two to list tonight.  Wish me luck and keep in touch!

@MasaTFC, No problem buddy :) Thanks for looking though.  Anything in particular you were looking for?

Modoru, I think I'm going to hold onto Osu! and Taiko for now but thanks :) I have a lot of sentimental connections with them and am not quite ready to let them go yet ^_^.  Sorry to disappoint!

** BIDS UPDATED TO POST #558 **

Yesterday, I spent more than 3 hours in IKEA looking at furniture and picking out child/baby stuff.  Getting close!  New items listed tomorrow :).

Aw. Well either way, good luck! I'll keep an eye out while you add things and see if anything pops up! (If you're still adding things).

** BIDS UPDATED TO POST #561 **

Thanks for the bid 3QGojo :).

Modoru, yes I'll still be adding quite a few items.  The last few days have just been hectic with out-of-town IKEA trips and yesterday with a late day at work (we're on our final day of a big poker tournament today).  So today I should add a few items in and then tomorrow quite a few more.  Thanks for hanging in there ^_^.

** BIDS UPDATED TO POST #566 **

Thanks for the bids guys!  I stupidly bought "Super Mario 3D Land" from Gamestop for $35.00+ thinking I could use the Club Nintendo code to get my free Pokemon X code, only to find that the code was already redeemed.  I didn't get back to the store to return it in time, so into the Lowball sale it goes =P.  My loss is your gain ^_^.  It's a great game though!!

Warioware Inc-$5

Wii Party U-$15

Disgaea 2-$5

Metal Gear Solid 3-$2

Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne-$5

We Love Katamari-$3

Folklore-$7

Brave Story-$6

Capcom Classics-$2

Dragoneer's Aria-$7

Titanfall Shirt-$5

** BIDS UPDATED TO POST #574 **

Finally home after 17+ hours away from home (this week is TOO crazy between building stuff at home and working crazy hours).  Thankfully I have a single, lone day off tomorrow in which I hope to get some stuff done around the house.

I've given this a lot of thought and I think that I'll save a good deal of items for another Lowball because I always have great intentions of listing a bunch of items and then family changes my plans and/or time to do work.  I think what I'll do is during the next month or so in my little spare time between changing diapers and taking care of the wife/kids I'll make a super list of all items.  Once everything is checked, double checked and triple checked, I'll make a master list in secret and post it as a huge lowball only when it's ready to go.  I made a mistake thinking I'd be able to sort so many games as the lowball goes on, but I still feel I made a pretty good go at it with some excellent titles for this one.  What do you guys think?  This seems to be the best way to go in the near future :).

** BIDS UPDATED TO POST #577 **

Thanks for the new bids guys!  I'll do my best to keep up with them ^_^.  I'm going to bed shortly but will be waking up rather early tomorrow morning!  Appreciate all the support!

** BIDS UPDATED TO POST #581 **

Today I'll be building a crib as my main mission but I'm also going to try and post some photos of items with only 1-2 days of bidding left.  Again, I've decided I'm just going to group all remaining items for a soon-to-be listed lowball instead of trickling in items (I won't list the lowball next time until it's 100% ready).  Thanks again guys!

Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories [A] - $6

Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne - $6

We Love Katamari (AKA "Katamari Damacy 2") [A] - $4

I think the list is pretty big as it is. Will be a lot of work post-lowball. I can't imagine that you left off so much, so looking forward to a 2nd lowball with more!

is the nocturne with the soundtrack? also send me your address I might have some baby clothes from my daughters that we might be able to send you

Rune Factory Fantasy Harvest Moon - $8

Wii Party U - $16

Capcom Classics Remixed - $3

Dragoneer's Aria - $9

Final Fantasy I & II - $5 Each

Titanfall T - Shire - $6

** ANNOUNCEMENT **

Today is the final day of bidding (technically ending early morning as I said, but I know most of you don't stay up super late).  This is to detract from last minute sniping, so if you want a game PLEASE put your bids in early.  Bid what you think it's really worth to you and you're more likely to win it. 

After bidding ends, I'll post an official statement saying that no bids after that post are valid and I'll begin the long process of invoicing/packing/shipping.  Our baby is only 8 days away so there may be a slight delay in some packages going out, but the sooner you pay the sooner I'll get them out :).

I'm going to update all current bids now, thanks so much for all of your support :) My family truly appreciates it.

Kazaganthi, yeah it is pretty big but not nearly as big as I wanted to make it (I was seriously considering to sell just about every game I have, several hundred copies), but the task is nearly impossible with the juggling of taking care of my regular job, my pregnant wife and my son.  The next lowball will be significantly larger, but I won't be posting it prematurely next time.

Gotian, I do believe the CD is included but honestly I'm not 100% sure since it's sealed.  Is there any way to know from the packaging?  Also, thank you very much...that's awfully generous of you.  Do you know what sizes the clothes are?

** BIDS UPDATED TO POST #592 **

OK Guys, I'm going to do more cleaning in my garage to make room for the baby stuff coming tomorrow (bed, dressers, etc.).  I'll check one more time tonight before going to bed and when I wake up to go to work I'll end the auction officially.  Thanks again and please remember to bid what you think the items are worth, there's still some steals on the list!

:gc: Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door (Player's Choice) [A] - $12

:gc: Warioware Inc.: Mega Party Game$! [A] - $6

:gc: Wave Race: Blue Storm (Black Label) [A] - $7

Goomba quick question for you, is your service available for goods in Canada to be shipped to people in the US? I'm ignorant on the matter and might benefit you as well assuming you are able to get exclusive steelbooks that are exclusive to Canada.

skiizim, sure I have a few US customers actually.  I live in the USA though so I'm not sure I'd be able to help much with steel books though I do know a lot of Canadians. :)

I'm off to bed now guys, best of luck!  Thanks so much ^_^.

bread's done
Back