Ozzkev's Custom Sig Shop "No.1 Place For Sigs On CAG"

Ozzkev55

CAGiversary!
I know some of you have recieved some of my sigs via PM. So as per request, i have created a custom sig shop. Store Motto:
"You Can Always Use A Third"

Just type up what you want, and Ill whip up one for you. If you dont have anything specific in mind, dont worry, in fact thats even cooler.

A sample of some of my sigs ive made for people:

RyWateska
untitled212.jpg

Apossum
Possumsig.jpg

Vin_Dog
UT2004.jpg

SpottedNigel
omgds.jpg

TheDeej
ap7053541.jpg

[quote name='Tiphireth']Make me a hot Madlax sig, and I love you long time. ;)[/QUOTE]
Whos your favorite charecter?

[quote name='Moxio']Holy shit that top one is awesome.[/QUOTE]
Thanx, though im still getting it approved

[quote name='Mike23']If you have time, make me a Toronto Maple Leafs sig.[/QUOTE]
Time, hell yeah, ill make you a sig :)

Your Welcome Nigel

To anyone who has an Ozz sig, if you want ill gladly make a matching avy...

PM sent to Bobo2k4

[quote name='KrazyKefka']I'd like one. Don't really have anything in mind. Surprise me.[/QUOTE]
Cool will do...

[quote name='bowmanarmy']By the way if you could focus on Edward Norton it would be even better.[/QUOTE]
Yeah Sure

[quote name='the_deej']cooool, think you could please make me one with a football theme? maybe of the Broncos?[/QUOTE]
Will Do...

PM Sent Bowmanarmy

Your Welcome Bowman...and a collective "your welcome" to everyone else who posted above...

PM sent The_Deej

customer testimony:

"Ozzkev's sig has cured my horrible acne, my protruding snaggle tooth and has helped me pick up more women than I thought existed. That's the Ozzkev difference!!"

---Apossum

Alright, what the hell, I might as well have you whip one up, right? I don't really have anything in mind, so you have a pretty open field. Possible things I do like though: Miyazaki films, Kurosawa films (esp. Seven Samurai) and, uh, stuff. Or you could do something in the Bard tradition. I dunno, have at it.

[quote name='Apossum']customer testimony:

"Ozzkev's sig has cured my horrible acne, my protruding snaggle tooth and has helped me pick up more women than I thought existed. That's the Ozzkev difference!!"

---Apossum[/QUOTE]
Wow...you put Popeil to shame :D
Popiel%20w-red%20bkgrnd.jpg

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Alright, what the hell, I might as well have you whip one up, right? I don't really have anything in mind, so you have a pretty open field. Possible things I do like though: Miyazaki films, Kurosawa films (esp. Seven Samurai) and, uh, stuff. Or you could do something in the Bard tradition. I dunno, have at it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah sure, ill whip up one

[quote name='the_deej']awesome man, thanks[/QUOTE]
Your Welcome

PM Sent BigSpoonyBard
Awaiting Approval

i wonder what a sig somehow including hockey and shadow hearts would look like??? i would love if you would give that a try

[quote name='cthcky33']i wonder what a sig somehow including hockey and shadow hearts would look like??? i would love if you would give that a try[/QUOTE]
Sure, Why Not

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Hmmm...What do you think? Does this sig make me look fat? Oh, what the hell, I'll take it. Thanks![/QUOTE]
Your Welcome

Current Sigs In Production
----------------------------------
cthcky33

Waiting For Design Suggestions For...
------------------------------------------------
Mykevermin
Neocisco

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Limited Liability Company (or is it Corporation? I can never remember)[/QUOTE]
Oh I dont get it...but thanx anyway

New Sig In Progress
--------------------------
mav2199

LLC is just one of the options when creating your own company......i think it basically means your company can get sued, but your money stays with you as long as its not the companys.....i just know this because I was looking into making a company a while back =]

That said, I'll take a sig as well. how bout a hottie rpg ladies collage? i.e. Tifa from FF7, etc. =]

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']LLC is just one of the options when creating your own company......i think it basically means your company can get sued, but your money stays with you as long as its not the companys.....i just know this because I was looking into making a company a while back =]

That said, I'll take a sig as well. how bout a hottie rpg ladies collage? i.e. Tifa from FF7, etc. =][/QUOTE]
Sure Thing...

Im sorry for any and all latenesses, its finals week for me, so i wont be able to get some of these finished to later in the day tomorrow...but ill make sure i finish them up then

bread's done
Back